We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming.
Full-stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
Developing front end website architecture.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Developing back-end website applications.
Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Designing and developing APIs.
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
Degree in computer science.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good problem-solving skills.
Attention to detail.
5 working days
Work from home available on request
Very friendly office culture
About Propelius Technologies
Trying to get in touch with you all for an exciting role for 1 of the Startup Firm into EdTech.
A small description about the Company.
This Company is building a platform for EdTech.
Where they conduct online Education with their expert team and help you to get the best experiience by just ne touch.
Looking for Great Talent for Fullstack Developer with below skills.
Reactjs,Node and Mongo,Mongodb.
Someone who is a Fullstack Developer with strong Frontend Skills.
. Deep knowledge of FullStack Development via PHP 7 (Laravel or Phalcon) and React based tech stack.
. Deep understanding about Ubuntu OS, Nginx Server, PM2, Supervisor, PHP FPM.
. Good knowledge of microservices based architectures which can scale over a period of time.
. Should be able to create a plan to break an existing monolith into microservices.
. Hands-on experience on AWS IAM, EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Elasticsearch etc.
. Define and maintain coding standards, and guide team members to comply with these standards.
. Onboarding new developers and members e.g. AWS IAM and granting access to repositories.
. Planning product technical requirements and SDLC for critical projects like ecommerce, real time gaming projects etc.
. Work on DevOps, CI/CD and automation initiatives in Favcy. . Researching and incorporating latest frameworks, design patterns and coding architecture to create a scalable product.
. Proactively working for Favcy OS Enhancements and obsession towards keeping the Favcy Cloud Infrastructure updated.
. Drive issue resolution, risk identification and mitigation, and dependency management.
. Maintaining security and implementing security processed for third party integrations and accounts.
. Designing or reviewing backend and frontend architectures and UML diagrams, test cases, website functionalities.
. Follow agile approach to get the projects done via daily scrum and project tracking.
. Plan and sequence release deployment activities like DB migrations in coordination with Release Management
. Monitoring backend and frontend telemetric data and project progress e.g. New Relic, Kibana.
. Planning project pipeline as per the deadlines and resources. . Collaborate with business analysis and quality assurance engineers to fix defects.
. Should be able to manage multiple projects and communicate to clients directly.
. Focus on a seamless experience for users by ensuring availability, latency, scalability
. Documenting features, APIs and workflows for client side integrations and onsite web-hook integrations.
Must have Technical abilities:
. Passion for programming, excellent debugging skills, expertise in designing scalable backend architecture.
. Know-how for using Design Patterns, Caching, Batch Processing, Rest APIs, JSON, Microservices, Test Cases, Git, Nginx, Webpack, NodeJS, React
. Rich experience in third party integrations like RazorPay Payments/Payouts, Webhooks, Authentication Methods like OAuth2, .
. Can take technical decisions and finding creative solutions.
. Teaching someone something new which makes tech team motivated.
. Proactively resolving the issues of production
. A good team player who can help the team whenever needed including coding if needed.
. Can communicate clearly and write well.
. Can speak eloquently and explain just about anything to anyone.
And you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone
. Should be motivated and driven.
You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
. Should point out the bad practices and bring a positive change in the culture.
. Should bring a sense of ownership among the team members.
. Should help the team to grow professionally and help them to achieve their professional goals.
Exp Level: 5 - 9 Years
Job Location: Remote (Full Time)
About the Organization:
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 9% MoM, SyndicationPro.com is #1 Platform to Automate Real Estate Fund Raising,
Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also part of, FirstPrinciples.io, a tech-holding company that starts, acquires, and advises B2B SaaS Companies.
SyndicationPro.com has been featured by Yahoo Finance and Benzinga, among other top publications! We also were Finalists in Industry Leading Awards such as Finnovate and 2021 SaaS Awards.
About the Role:
This role provides you the opportunity to truly accelerate your engineering career by giving you a front-line seat on a Rocketship product. Our fintech product has grown by 10x over the last year and we are expecting that
growth to continue for the foreseeable future. The leadership team is committed to make massive investments in its technology and people. Given the growth of the product, individuals will have opportunities to move into leadership roles.
Along with having an explosive product, SyndicationPro also has mature leadership, systems, processes, and structures that most fast-growing StartUps lack. SyndicationPro.com is part of the FirstPrinciples.io Venture
Studio; this gives us the operational and technical backbone that most young companies struggled with. We are also a profitable SaaS Company that is cash-flow positive; ensuring financial viability. Our founding team also are daily users of the product and are real estate syndicators themselves, ensuring that we continue to maintain product leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Perform full stack development activities using MERN / MEAN Stack
2. Ability to translate UX Designs into functional web apps using React JS
3. Technical architecture design along with system architect and product manager
4. Writing effective business logic (using Rest API or GraphQL API)
5. Algorithm design for system modules
6. Database design for scalable and secure system using NoSQL (MongoDB) or RDBMS (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
7. POC development with other engineers
8. Efforts estimations with Product Manager and Engineering Head
9. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
10. Writing Unit testing for robust system
11. Technical documentation
Requirement & Skills:
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent stream. PG is good to have
2. Strong Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
3. Hands on experience in MERN stack (MySQL or PostgreSQL would be plus)
4. Hands on experience to develop Rest/GraphQL API using Node.js with Typescript.
5. Hands on experience on AWS services (EC2, SQS, SES, Lambda).
6. Fundamentals of Docker/Containerized application development would be plus
7. Experience working with US Clients is a Must
8. Experience and Exposure working with different projects and business models will be an advantage
9. 5+ years of experience as Full Stack Development (MERN stack)
10. Experience in SaaS product development would be a plus
11. Experience in other JS frameworks like Next.JS, React Native/Expo would be plu
· 3 to 5 years of experience in Software development:
· Very proficient in Salesforce lightning Development.
· Understanding of relational RDBMS, SQL.
· Good to have knowledge on JENKINS or ANT or SFDX dev-ops tools.
· Good Understanding of software development life cycle and process.
· Very good understanding of Salesforce platform knowledge, like proficient in development of large application in a tenant based architecture.
· Demonstrated experience in OOPS concept. Should have good experience in Lightning UI development, Aura framework, and Visual force.
· Should be hands on knowledge on working with Java script, HTML, CSS and java script libraries such as JQuery or angular js.
· Proficiency in writing SQL and SOQL queries.
· Experience in creating and consuming rest based web services using JSON data format.
· 2 years of working experience on Force.com platform with working knowledge of APEX, batch apex processing, APEX triggers, process builders, flows and security model.
· Good knowledge on SF release build and App exchange is an added advantage.
· Good Knowledge on Lightning Web Components (LWC) is an added advantage.
Responsibilities would include:
➔ Developing and designing front end web architecture,
➔ ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features,
➔ Manage and oversee projects from conception to final product,
Responsibilities - Key Result Areas
➔ Develop features for our products, and client applications
➔ Build slick user interfaces and dashboards
➔ Optimise application code for speed and scalability
➔ Design and implement database schemas
➔ Research and development on new features and libraries
➔ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
➔ Experience in deploying applications on cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and being able to architect applications for the cloud
Key Skills and Experience Requirements
➔ Node.js - Intermediate to Expert
➔ React JS - Intermediate to Expert
➔ Mongo dB - Intermediate
➔ SQL Databases - Postgres
➔ Mysql - Preferred
➔ Prior experience working on SaaS product development would be an advantage
➔ Proficiency in creating web application and RESTful APIs.
Other Qualities Expected
➔ Strong problem solving skills
➔ Strong analytical skills - ability to find patterns and connect the dots
➔ Willing to use technical expertise to implement new features and build efficient, 2 scalable and reusable modules
➔ Should be comfortable with rapidly-evolving designs and requirements
➔ Dynamic and quick learner of new domains and/or skills with ability to apply learnings quickly➔ Strong communication and writing skills
We are a fast growing Chennai-based startup (with venture funding) and clients like Swiggy!
We are here for the long run and are led by strong engineers with experience at top tier firms
and authors of Java Standards at Sun Microsystems
We're building an awesome enterprise product that is already transforming businesses across
We have raised investment, so this role will not vanish in a few months
Our mentors include the Vice Chairman of HCL Technologies, Chairman of Singapore Airlines,
Senior leaders from LinkedIn etc.
Other background information
We're looking for strong, passionate developers who want to join our team and grow
We move fast, and will make you an offer in a few days for the right person
The job location will be in Chennai (it is the SaaS capital of India)
Please only apply if you are open to moving to Chennai (or are already here)
This won't be a 10 - 6 job, but you will be given amazing responsibilities
You will learn a ton, have a lot of flexibility, and have fun while doing it!
2. Build cutting edge applications in Node.JS, React/Angular etc.
3. Work on new tech that we are already some of the leading users of (like Firebase)
4. Work closely with mobile team, UX and PM team to construct creative solutions
5. Develop reusable custom components that can be used across application at run time
6. Optimize, improve efficiency, scalability, stability of application
7. MUST BE reliable, and be able to communicate clearly
8. MUST BE able to own and deliver their own work within deadlines, professionally
Bonus Points for experience using Firebase, NoSQL, or building high-scale applications.
Nice Friday team lunches
Informal work environment - without hierarchy
Stock options (in lakhs)
Stipend to attend conferences
Potential travel to Singapore
Notice period: less than 45 days.
CTC :No bar for right candidate.
5+ relevant experience.
Candidates comfortable to relocate at Chennai can apply.
- About the Job
Upside Digital is looking for a brilliant mind to help build its portfolio FinTech Startup, InstaVal. The role of the FS Developer is ideal for smart coders who have the technical expertise and passion to turn our vision into a living product.
- You will
- Work with product lines to implement functional & non-functional business requirements into working software, including APIs, web services, etc.
- Enhance existing web solutions to ensure scalability across customer's new business requirements.
- You have
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good personal work ethics and a well-rounded team player.
- Ability to own and start projects with the team and manage to deliver in timely manner.
- You’re skilled at
- Microsoft .NET Framework (C#).
- MongoDB or Microsoft SQL, MySQL, NoSQL.
- Staying on top of technology trend and contribute to technical design throughout project.
5. Your Bonus to us
- Experience or familiar with a SaaS business.
- Past startup experience.
6. Why us?
- InstaVal is a tech-enabled Business Valuation and Deal Discovery Platform made to promote equity investments in early stage business.
- Our vision is (i) to empower founders and (ii) enable ecosystem stakeholders to efficiently deliver their set of investment advisory & support services.
- An opportunity for you to be part of a global disruptive startup in the corporate finance space.
- We encourage creative thinking, independent responsibilities for business results & team collaboration.
- We have lives outside of work.
7. Terms, Perks & Conditions
- Airtime: Full-time basis - five days a We’re not civil service officials neither.
- Compensation structure: Salary, Bonus, Equity.
- Location: Dubai,
- Unlimited paid time off as long as you get **** done.
- Start Period: November 2019