upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19,
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India.
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech.
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program.
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
- A highly talented developer with 6-9 years of hands-on experience in building secure and scalable web based applications using Java in backend and JS based frontend frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Java 8+, databases (SQL and NoSQL) , MySql, Mongo
- Experience working with Cassandra, Spring Boot, Apache Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of any one or more of AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS and CSS3, HTML5.
- Strong experience in data modelling for data storage tools in SQL; experience with noSQL is highly desirable.
- Experience building scalable solutions for 2x, 5x and 10x growth with high quality and flexibility.
- Practitioner of test driven development practices. Experience in creating and adhering to best practices for development.
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker and knowledge of CI/CD processes for automated integration and deployment. Basic knowledge of AWS preferred.
- Strong experience in Microservices (SRP) paradigm.
- Willing to learn new technologies (Golang).
upGrad is an online higher education platform. Founded by Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Ravijot Chugh and Phalgun Kompalli in March’ 2015, upGrad provides rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy, and services, upGrad is creating an immersive learning experience – anytime and anywhere.
Through exclusive partnerships with some of the most prominent universities like IIIT-Bangalore, MICA, BITS Pilani, ISB, Cambridge Judge Business School- our aim to impart university education, online.
Learning online can be tough, especially when you have to do it all by yourself. Reasons why you should upskill with UpGrad:
- We provide an engaging experience via our suite of learning applications right from the university applications till you get a job and transition
- We provide structured online courses in collaboration with some of the prominent universities and industry experts
- We co-create a rigorous curriculum in collaboration with these universities to provide the learners with a holistic learning experience
- All our courses are comprehensive, structured and rigorous - delivered online, providing you the flexibility and opportunity of continuous learning
- We conduct regular live lectures with the industry experts and the professors
- Each of our learners is allocated with a dedicated student mentor who helps them chart a career path and motivates them to push themselves
- We provide in-depth feedback on all the assignments, case studies, and projects
- We have delivered 400+ successful career transitions and we’re committed to building careers of tomorrow
- You get access to an alumni network of 3,000+ students across the globe
- We also conduct periodic offline events like Hackathons, Bootcamps, Alumni Nights and connect you not only to the professors and industry experts but the peers in your batch too
- Last but not the last, we provide career assistance and help all the learners with interview preparations, mentorship calls, and job placements even after the completion of the program
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Understand client requirements and functionalities.
2) Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3) Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
4) Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
5) Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
6) Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables.
1) Good experience in Angular/React
2) Hand on Node.JS./Express JS
3) Database : MYSQL/MongoDB
4) Experience in Java Script, Typescript.
6) Experience working in an Agile environment.
7) Good communication skills.
1) Good experience in Angular
2) Hand on Node.JS./Express JS
3) Database : MYSQL/MongoDB
4) Experience in Java Script, Typescript.
6) Experience working in an Agile environment.
7) Good communication skills.
Senior Software Engineer for Woliba
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer who will develop designing and develop new software solutions; as well as support existing product updates and enhancements. Our Senior Software Engineer will join a growing team of developers responsible for building new and supporting existing products.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and have excellent software engineering skills. Creative engineering is balanced with high quality and a customer focus. Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
- Implement high-quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment
- Create high-performance APIs, libraries and microservices that scale to meet/exceed client expectations
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Perform performance and scalability analysis as needed
- Find creative and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Research, evaluate and adopt next-generation technologies
- Build automated unit and integration tests as needed
- Work closely with our Designers, Engineers, Product Owners and Application Engineers and build automated solutions
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Make informed decisions quickly and take ownership of services and applications at scale
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of experience with PHP, MySQL, Rest APIs,
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure a plus
- Experience with Github and tools like Bugsnag and Crashlytics
- Experience working in an agile environment that follows Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Experience developing software for Enterprise clients is preferred
- Experience working with project management tools such as Asana or Trello is a plus
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality/error free deliverables
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and a critical thinker
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- A team player and leader but can work independently
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Experience in SaaS (Software as a Service) model building scalable platforms utilizing micro services/distributed systems architecture using: restful APIs by internal and external partners
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Demonstrated experience with multi-tier applications
- Additional experience in customer-facing sustaining, support work and customer communication
We help companies manage their biggest asset, their people. We are disrupting the corporate wellness market to help companies large and small to support employee and workplace wellbeing. If you’re ready to join our growing team and have the opportunity to be a part of a company that is focused on Woliba (Work-Life-Balance) then we’d love to hear from you.
We are backed by Fintech industry leaders. Tyke is building to democratize financial products by reducing the ticket sizes.
We're looking to hire frontend roles in Tech to make our plans a reality. Such talent will be compensated with a salary.
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer
If being passionate and energetic about an early stage disruptive product sounds like something you’d like to fit into your LinkedIn bio, you’d be a right fit. If building a technical product is something you’re good at, then you were born ready for this role. As part of the team, we’d need you to:
- Work on building our platform that's set out to redefine how startup investments
- Write extensively tested and documented code in line with modern standards. (Yes, that means no console(dot)log() in production 🙄)
- Communicate with internal and external web services to build the platform
- Have excellent product management skills
Stack that we work on:
Front End : Reactjs, nextjs
Backend: Nodejs, Microservices, Restful API, c#
Database: MongoDB, Postgresql
How can you join Tyke?
CVs don’t tell the whole story. Send it over but do also tell us about a memorable project you've worked on. Include all the juicy details - kick off, how requirements were conveyed, what approach you used to get started, which roadblocks you ran into, how you overcame hurdles, and what the testing, delivery and handoff journey was like!
- Open source framework experience such as Angular (1.* & 2), Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, jQuery, MySQL, and Linux is required.
- Experience in applying modern Agile Software Development practices.
- Experience in development in a CI/CD environment and familiarity with CI/CD tools is required.
- Good interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptability is a must, including the ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies quickly.
- Must be able to write technical designs and build documentation for all aspects of technical infrastructure.
- Experience in Microservices development
About Talentas Technology:
Founded on the principles of innovation and investing in great ideas, Talentas is a technology services company with a strong focus on delivering applications and products using a multitude of software technologies. The company has been working tirelessly to maintain a smile on our customer’s faces and now is offering a line-up of groundbreaking technology products and services.
With a primary focus on USA Clients, Talentas has been helping businesses from small start-ups to Fortune 500 companies meet their business goals through technology innovation and adoption with an emphasis on Full Stack development coupled with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, NLP, Analytics on Cloud Infrastructure.
Talentas is governed by a strong board and bright visionaries with 25+ years of IT experience helping to promote & build a first-class technology company. With headquarters in Hyderabad and passionate teams located globally, we are expected to grow organically.
Role: Lead Developer – Full Stack Development
Your goal will be to create beautiful, consistent user experiences across a diverse range of digital products and delivery platforms. You will be reporting to the Technical Head/Architect and will be working closely with our back-end services and data teams, UX/UI design teams, and Clients, business partners in a challenging, fast-paced, agile environment to deliver web and mobile applications.
- You will be an individual contributor programming various application interactions.
- Work with Technical Head/Architect in designing cloud-based web applications.
- Design and develop .NET Applications (Web/Mobile/Windows/API)
- Design and implement RESTful web services in .NET using industry best practices
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software
- Join an agile team, participating in stand-ups, iteration planning, design reviews, and other typical agile ceremonies
- Manage and set clear team goals and KPIs.
- Delegate tasks and set project deadlines and conduct code review.
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance.
- Do regular performance evaluations.
- Create a healthy and motivating work environment and atmosphere.
- Develop a well-designed and motivating evaluation program.
- Communicate with teams about their performance.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Review the code of the team on regular basis.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Total 8 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of Lead Developer experience
- Experience in AWS / Azure Cloud Services.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Good to have experience in developing RESTful APIs using Node.JS
- Experience with databases (SQL and No-SQL) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Entity Framework)
- Knowledge of DevOps and must have implemented in their project.
- Strong experience on the unit testing frameworks, code coverage tools, and Code repositories like GIT Hub, Bit Bucket, etc. and have experience with branching and merging
- Should have worked with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of best practices and design principles in both object-oriented and functional programming
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel.
- Experience with organizing training programs.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- 5+ years of working experience in the technologies like Angular6 or higher, NodeJS & MySQL, AWS Cloud Services
- Strong Hands-on with any Enterprise Programming Language (Python/.Net) in past
- Experience with architecting, designing, and debugging MEAN, full-stack based enterprise software
- Should have expertise in designing relational database tables & writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Functions.
- Ability to handle small teams and mentor them.
- Ability to analyze, design, and build object-oriented, component-based applications.
- Extensive experience in the design, planning, and implementation of complex large-scale enterprise solutions using distributed teams within process-oriented organizations.
- Experience developing and deploying applications on Linux based operating systems
- Willingness to experiment with new and latest tools and technologies.
- Experience in Banking, Credit Card Payments, and Gateways domain would be an advantage. ·
Ideal Candidate Profile (Essential Attributes)
- Prior work experience in B2C start-ups (unicorn scale)
- Excellent coding skills with experience in building system architecture, databases
- Exposure to version control, documentation tools, progress management tools
- Must have built application from scratch and scaled to a sizable user base.
- Experienced to work in agile environment
- Prior experience to host applications on cloud
- Able to work in fast paced evolving environment
- Ability to learn and adopt new tools/ technology
- Consumer Internet Companies – B2C
Key Responsibility Areas:
This will include but not limited to
- Development and building of large-scale applications which is scalable, high performing and resilient
- Understand product requirement and develop/deploy end-to-end scalable technology systems for our ed-tech business
- Setting up the technology infrastructure to host website and apps for our customers
- Integrate third party tools as per the product requirements
- Own the development and operations of our website, apps and database
- Regularly manage, test and fix issues related to security and performance
- Continuously strive to meet the development timelines with minimum bugs
- Maintain good coding practices to ensure quality, documentation, low maintenance
- Work closely with product owner, business owner and testing team to ensure timely and satisfactory product release
- Regularly stay in touch with technological changes in the industry and implement necessary changes to keep our technology ecosystem updated
- Any other items as deemed necessary for effective functioning and growth of the function
To know more about Centum Learning Ltd. please use the below links.
4+ years of experience working in a relevant software engineering role.
Expertise in designing highly-scalable and performant micro-services and storage layers using common frameworks, languages, and infrastructure (e.g. Java, MySql, AWS, Docker).
Experience in frameworks such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
Experience in implementing and deploying micro-services in Cloud (eg: AWS).
Experience in CI/CD tools such as Kubernetes.
Experience in version control tools such as GIT, GitHub and BitBucket.
Familiar with testing frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium.
Familiarity with web security a plus.
SaaS /Internet company background: web-based, hosted on AWS.
Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment.
Experience working for a rapidly scaling start-up.
Comfortable with the web engineering lifecycle.
Passion for delivering high-quality web functionality with quick turnaround times.
Comfortable working in a fast-moving team environment.
Data-driven and strongly motivated by success and learnings through experiments and metrics analysis.
Design and implement scalable systems and infrastructures.
Measure your work thoroughly, analyze results and generate hypotheses to drive new product changes through A/B testing.
Setup monitoring and testing of your APIs and services to better understand real time health of your products.
Break-down complex problems into solvable pieces of work for other engineers.
Depending on your specialization, projects/initiatives may include: Security, scaling distributed systems, working on our core services related to user management, building out new verticals, guiding new engagement features, scaling traffic/imports/exports, managing APIs.