About Quantiphi Inc.
Quantiphi is a category-defining Data Science and Machine Learning software and services company focused on helping organizations translate the big promise of Big Data & Machine Learning technologies into quantifiable business impact.
We were founded on the belief that machine learning and artificial intelligence are transformative technologies that will create the next quantum gain in customer experience and unit economics of businesses. Quantiphi helps clients find and capture hidden value from data through a unique blend of business acumen, big-data, machine learning and intuitive information design.
As a Full-stack Developer, you will be involved in designing and implementing web/cloud applications. You will be responsible for designing, programming and technically guiding the team. You will be working with a broad spectrum of technologies in a fast-moving environment.
You must possess:
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in web application development
- good logical and problem-solving skills.
- working experience in building enterprise-scale, multi-tier, distributed applications.
- hands-on experience in Agile software development methodology including implementing CICD processes.
- good communication skills.
You should be able to:
- work in teams and coordinate activities effectively with members
- experiment with new technologies
- learn new skills on the fly
- work with a dynamic fast-paced team
- make technological recommendations based on thorough research
- write and debug asynchronous and multi-threaded code
- Analyze requirements and translate them into tasks for subordinates.
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues related to application stability, scalability, and availability.
- Understand source code and improve the code-review process.
- Grow and train a competent development team.
- Introduce new technologies, processes, and tools to the organization.
- Proactively identify defects and weaknesses within the application and suggest remediation.
General technical requirements:
- Good exposure to server-side frameworks and libraries used by C#, Java, Node, Python, PHP, and Ruby. Preference will be given to candidates with working experience with .NET Core MVC/Web-API.
- Good exposure to client-side frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, and Backbone
- Experience in writing optimized queries for databases like SQL Server, MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres, and others
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, and others.
- Experience in working with one or more build tools like Ant, Maven, MSBuild, Make/CMake, Gulp, and other such tools
- Experience with implementing CI/CD using tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, TeamCity, and other such tools
- Working knowledge of Docker and good containerization concepts
- Have hands-on experience in using the *NIX shell to create/execute scripts and perform basic configuration and system troubleshooting.
- Web Services, WCF & Web API
- SQL Server
- Angular (4 & above)
Zobaze builds shop management tools for the common shop keeper and aims to build an entire retail and restaurant management infrastructure for the world.
As a full-stack engineer, you will work with the founders, support engineers, and mobile app engineers. We are a small team, but we are a hardworking and passionate bunch, motivated by collaboration, strong results and the impact Zobaze makes on our customers.
- Develop and maintain features for our backend APIs, web office editor, and online ecommerce platform.
- Build new product lines (e. g. Internal tools for analytics/management, import/export utilities, databases)
- Help assess and recruit future engineers.
- We use a myriad of other tools, which we expect you to learn when required. Being a good learner is a must.
- 2+ years of experience in professional software development, startup experience is ideal
- Experience owning technically challenging and demanding projects.
- Experience across the entire stack, from backend to frontend.
- Knowledge in any of Vue/React/Angular 2+
- Experience in any modern cloud infra (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- A customer-first mindset, to ensure what we build meets what customers need
- Introspective nature and result oriented attitude
We are all about building products that make social media fun and a more convenient place to live in and earn from! We @UPCRED dream of changing the way India consumes content in terms of rich media.
If you want to build and scale a product from scratch and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
So as a Full Stack developer in this role, we expect the following from you -
Minimum 2-5 years of product development experience in a startup.
The major tech stack is Node, Python, Django, React, AWS, etc.
You would be someone who has demonstrated experience in building and scaling the product.
Excellent collaboration, communication, and presentational skills to ensure you effectively communicate your team and all the decisions that shaped them, with your stakeholders.
Good to have a portfolio showcasing recent works as live experiences.
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most-loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependents. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
Flexible working hours.
Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
Learning and upskilling opportunities.
Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
Working at UPCRED should be a rewarding experience! Great Young people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some of the reasons you should work with us. We are a startup looking to scale, let us know if you are interested.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
- Plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test
- Tech/BS in computer science or a related field.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to build scalable software solutions and to be part of our cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
You should have
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of backend languages and frameworks primarily Node.js
- Familiarity with SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Leadership skills for guiding and mentoring team mates.
- Understanding of CI/CD Concepts
- Awareness of key concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Flexible working hours - employee tracking is never a thing
- A fun and close-knit agile team.
- Open office layout that promotes collaboration, conversation, and camaraderie – the result-oriented team.
- Recreational activities to keep you away from the screen and live, laugh, enjoy with the team.
About the job
Edulastic is a fast-growing, US-based Edtech startup that is shaping the future of education. Our SaaS platform now serves over 10M students in over 8,000 schools across the USA and that number is growing. We are making such a splash that teachers, schools, and districts call us "a game-changer." We are focused on helping teachers teach and students learn and work hard to support educators by providing them with robust ways to track student progress and inform instruction with instant data.
At Edulastic our employees are the secret sauce to our success. With our team of motivated, positive, and skilled professionals, we continue to maintain, build, and grow a strong product offering. Innovation, listening to customers, and service are at the forefront of what continues to guide us to success. Diligence, excellent team communication, knowing that our work makes a difference, and a good sense of humor are the elements that carry us through each day.
We currently have an opening for a talented Engineering Lead who still thinks in code but also realizes that a Lead's time is better spent mentoring and leading a team of talented engineers, someone who is not shy to dive into solving challenging problems but also understands that rolling up the sleeves and learning new skills is essential to get the job done. In this role, you would be working with the MERN stack to build our solutions that would effortlessly scale to support millions of students. You’d also be a creative thinker who constantly strives to streamline the processes to improve the quality and reduce the time to market.
5+ years of Hands-on technical expertise and people management experience.
Must have relevant experience in designing, building, maintaining, and extending large-scale production systems.
Have deep expertise in React.js, Node JS, and MongoDB.
Proven leadership skills; courage to challenge with candor, motivate and inspire teams.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in designing multithreaded/concurrent/distributed systems.
- Experience in working on scalable non-blocking server side frameworks like Spring stack(2+ years)
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases, Message brokers. ex: Postgres/MySQL, MongoDB/DynamoDB/Redis/Neo4j, Kafka (2 +years)
- Understand cloud technologies and should have deployed applications or products in popular cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, MS Azure, etc (2+ years).
- Experience with BigData is a big plus
- Knowledge of functional programming principles is a plus.
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3