at India’s foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analyt
· Software Development and leading supporting development team, status reporting to Project Manager
· Should be able to review the code of the team members, should be actively involved in impact analysis
· Must take ownership of tasks assigned to self and team
· Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
· Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Manage Source code repositories and internal and external deployment and patches
· Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
· Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
· Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
· Should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand
BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
3-9 years in software development
Frameworks : Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Cloud Micro services
Programming: Typescript, Java/J2EE 1.8, Oracle PL SQL
IDE Tools : Eclipse, SpringSuit, Visual Studio Code, InteliJ
Web servers : Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly/Weblogic/Maven or any additional web server
Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
Databases : Oracle - Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
WebServices : SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talent
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Good Team Player
Should be Self-Starter
About India’s foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analyt
*JAVA DEVELOPER*– (Mumbai churchgate- Onsite)
Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
*Requirements and skills*
• 6 to 10 years of experience in application development.
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
• Experience in the Spring Framework.
• Experience in microservices development, Azure repo knowledge.
• Good to have knowledge of containerization/docker, azure pipeline/CICD.
What we are looking for:-
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks, and overtime is a rarity. If clean architecture, TDD, DDD, DevOps, Microservices, Micro-frontends, scalable systems resonate with you, please apply.
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering
If you want to know more about our culture:
Some videos that can help:
- Passion to own and create amazing product.
- Should be able to clearly understand the customer's problem.
- Should be a collaborative problem solver.
- Should be able a team player.
- Should be open to learn from others and teach others.
- Should be a good problem solver.
- Should be able to take feedback and improve continuously.
- Should commit to inclusion, equity & diversity.
- Should maintain integrity at work.
- Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
- Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
- Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e. g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, . NET Core)
- Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
- Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions. Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest.
We are looking for Full Stack Developer.
Experience - 2 to 5 years
Location - Ahmedabad
5 Days working
- Should have strong hands on experience in Node.js, React.js & Angular.js.
- Experience handling different browser capabilities
- Hands - on experience in UI optimization best practice implementations
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work
- Good analytical and problem - solving skills
- Communication skills are imperative both in written and in verbal form
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
We are looking for a senior software engineer (Senior PHP Developer) to join our team. We are based on Bangalore in HSR Layout.
Primary Skills : PHP, SQL. Having a strong grasp of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Experience : Mid to Senior level (5 to 10 years)
Location : Bangalore, India
It also helps if you have one or more of the skills below :
- Vue.js (or other modern front-end framework)
- Headless CMS
- Rest APIs
- experience with web services
- experience with CMS development
>>We develop headress CMS kuroco (product) and RCMS (product) with our Japanese partner, Diverta ( https://www.diverta.asia/ ). This product is already established, with thousands of clients in Japan, including some major corporations.
>>We develop the product to add functions, write test cases, & add front-end/mobile app functionality (DevOps).
Product Details –
Nature of work/tasks :
– We develop products with web-service customizations as per end-client requirements.
– We have regular projects as well as a wide range of challenging projects such as those in the fields of deep learning, etc.
Salary – commensurate with experience & ability (higher than industry standard)
Work hours – 160 hours per month
Timings – flexible, between 9 AM-9 PM on weekdays (Saturday & Sunday holiday)
There is a system of leave encashment for engineers who worked more than the specified time.
***This is a full time job.***
This is not for a complete remote position, it is hybrid (At office 50% / Work from Home 50%).
Please feel free to contact us.
- Observe, strategize, develop and design required software solutions.
- Designing Client-Side and Server-Side Architecture and Rendering and Static Site Generation.
- To confer with users - by studying systems flow, data usage & work related bottlenecks.
- Design and implement Back End and Front End code
- Interact with the production team, understand their workflow and find new ways to automate their workflow.
- Write effective APIs as well as Integrate third-party APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Manage huge data sets including structured and unstructured data sources.
- Machine learning tools for workflow automation.
- Knowledge of Spark and Map Reduce.
- Strong Knowledge of and C#, .NET
- Strong knowledge of client-side dynamic and rich UI applications development.
- Experience in Spark, Hadoop, Scala, and Elastic Search is a plus point.
- Experienced in building applications that meet enterprise needs – secure, scalable, loosely coupled design
- Exceptional design, coding, and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecting at scale.
- Experience using NPM, Web-Pack, Gulp.
- Familiarity with performance testing and optimization’s.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, and design patterns
- Write robust modular code for the full stack using the latest technologies, test and optimize it to work for high performance and scale and deploy it to the UiPath cloud platform.
- Work with various horizontal teams such as Structure, Electrical, Mechanical, Accessibility, Legal, and Finance and also interact with other core teams across locations at UiPath
- Own the smooth running of your cloud service or docker service, and respond to live site issues.
- Strong oral and written communication, and other soft skills critical to collaborating and engage with teams
Experince:1 to 4 years
- Immediate joiner required
- Work from office
- Paid leaves Facility
Our software developer for full stack role would be required to constantly work on building new features as per discussion with the product team.
Our front end code base is in Angular while the backend code base is in Python-Django.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Python
- Build new products / features from scratch
- Work on implementing and maintaing ticket booking flow on site
- Work on making existing features faster and better
- Work on reducing response time for all our apis
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-6 years' experience in full stack development
- Hands-on with angular, python, django, mysql, mongodb, redis, rest-framework
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Good analytical capabilities
- Mobile ecosystem knowledge
Trainman gets more than 5 lakh daily visits and the android app has more than 65 lakh downloads. The role would be challenging, so only those should apply who love working at scale.