We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of one year recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
About Avail Finance
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two-tier B2B SaaS Platform focused on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one-stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting-edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, Omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about our platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team
The Expansion Products team is responsible for driving volumetric & usage-based upgrades and upsells within the platform to maximize revenue potential (apart from the subscription revenue). We do this by building innovative products & features that solve real-world problems for agencies and allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labeled brand.
The expansion products team focuses exclusively on products that can demonstrate adoption, drive up engagement in target segments and are easily monetizable. This team handles multiple product areas including Phone Systems, Email systems, online listing integration, WordPress Hosting, Memberships & Courses, Mobile Apps, etc.
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Senior software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has developed full-stack web apps and created solid APIs and beautiful interfaces for consuming them in user-friendly apps. Focusing on details and well-written, self-documented code is essential for this position. You can expect to collaborate with a solid team of designers, product managers, developers and testers daily.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Responsible for developing Backend/Frontend services.
- Adding payment integration and implementing full payment cycle with audit logs/dashboards
- Taking the lead in designing, developing and managing APIs, services that handle
- Integrating various review aggregators in a single solid system
- Creating/customizing various components and web applications in Vue.js
- Work with a great team of developers, designers and QA testers.
- Reviewing, writing clean, tested, manageable code for services that scale to affect thousands of users every day.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Your Core Skills
- Proficient in dashboard development for various applications and should be comfortable understanding the flow of the software.
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL / MongoDB / Firestore and have used them to build transactional systems.
- Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST).
- Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN
- Experience with GCP technologies
- Experience with Stripe integrations.
- Experience integrating Yext, GMB or similar APIs.
● Write clean, reliable, reusable, scalable, testable and
● Produce best in class documentation, testing and monitoring
● Estimate effort, identify risks
● Mentor/coach other engineers in the team to facilitate their
development and to provide technical leadership to them.
● Rise above details as and when needed to spot broader
issues/trends and implications for the product/team as a whole
● Practice and promote craftsmanship in software engineering
(coding, testing, code reviews, documentation, scalability,
● Break down requirements, estimate tasks, and assist in planning
● Develop iterative solutions to address expansive product goals
● Platformize components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse
● Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
● Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured
● Take accountability for the overall health of the products you
build and ensure predictability of the deliverables of your team.
● Drive technical roadmap of the team in collaboration with
Product and Business Teams.
● B.Tech/BE/MCA in Computer Science or a related technical
discipline (or equivalent). Or high technical acumen and rich
Vacancy: Full Stack Senior developer for BeYoungBrands start-up.
We are a small innovative team with a big picture vision.
Our goal - to help people be healthier, younger, happier and to live long and active lives.
We are advocates of holistic approache and inclusion. We believe that the best results are brought by uniting science and ancient wisdom which science cannot explain yet.
Our goal is very challenging – we want to create a one point access tool to manage induvial wellbeing and health (with collaboration platform with doctors) from convenience of home and smartphones.
Our goal if far beyond just teaching how to eat and exercise healthier. We want gradually to transform the way a patient and client talk and communicate about health issues.
Our future network of doctors will include only best medicines embracing the holistic approach to each client, accepting limitation and negative impacts of some modern therapies and willing to accept usage of alternative and holistic therapies by their patients.
The successful candidate to join our team will be the first architect of our ambitious project. Along with immensely challenging tasks and responsibility he/she will have a joy of being the person to layout the design and develop the initial model of the product.
We are looking for self-starter with already proven experience. The job will have a title of senior developer and an employee will have to deliver to its title. We put great worth on the personality of a candidate and his/her ability to get things done, to deliver results and to quickly update one’s knowledge based on the requirement of a task at hand.
3+ years experience
Internal Title: Senior Developer
Experience Range: Mid Level with proven track record in development
Skill(s): Python, Dijango, JavaSript, AngularJS/ReactJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, ExpressJS
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (Required)
- Master (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes for front and backend development.
- Build a layout for structured system data and regularly feed and update it.
- Conceptualizing and developing the data, programming and analysis for online behavior.
- Building a first draft of AI algorithm.
- Programming machine learning and its applications.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade application.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Technical and Professional Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proven work experience as a Full Stack developer (Any one project would do, we are open for freshers with great knowledge and proven experience too).
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Strong understanding of data structures / algorithm.
- Experience in designing, developing and building end to end web applications.
- Responsive Web Design Development experience
- Experience in web libraries.
- Experience with one or more of databases.
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies.
- Knowledge of Agile engineering and testing practices.
- Must have flexibility in work hours
- Knowledge of API Design and Development and Security Patterns on API’s using API Gateway.
- Familiar with modern reactive frameworks and Event Driven architectural patterns.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Good Error and Exceptional Handling Skills.
- Knowledge of Automation scripts.
- Experience in Cloud Technology for Deployment of Services is a plus.
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation, Testing and Performance, monitoring.
- Very strong Integration knowledge is desired.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Deliveries plan and personal achievements goal for a
role of Senior developer in BeYoungBrands
- First 3 months at role
- Develop and builds a new multilingual website to reflect main features of the project and backend structure.
- Build initial backend design and architecture.
- Develop personal area zone with automated functions.
- Develop security strategy to protect sensitive client information.
- Start building algorithm on existing processes and activities of a clients. Integarate currently available research into algorithm.
- Be support on daily tasks and automations.
- Propose and replace external resources for automation or selling tools with own development plan.
- Second 3 months at role:
- Continue developing interactive client area.
- Work further on algoright with integrating research database, database of clients actions and reported results.
- Start building mobile application for everyting what is already done in platform.
- Build food extension of the platform and mobile section to it with full food directory database, menu planning, photo recognition, input areas and calories calculations.
- Start building exercise module (possible with 3rd party license to use, to be discussed), with video, calories count, instructions, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Php frameworks (Laravel, Zend must).
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies, such as react js or Vue js.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Write effective APIs.
- Write technical documentation.
- Familiarity with SQL/No SQL databases.
- Understanding of code versioning tools like Github.
- Take full responsibility for task/project execution
- Good problem-solving skills, Data structures, and Algorithms.
- Should have experience in Webservices (SOAP/REST) and JSON
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Work with us as a team leader.
- Solid understanding of data structures, design patterns and advanced programming techniques
- In-depth knowledge of OOP, systems analysis and design
- Strong hands-on experience in systems development and systems life cycle methodologies
- Experience in .NET Framework and architecture (ASP.Net, C#, Visual Studio, WCF, WebAPI & MVC )
- Good knowledge of server-side APIs, including experience with REST, JSON, XML
- Experience in MS SQL server designing, coding and delivering database applications
- Ability to work on server-side application and integration with the front-end.
- Proficient in English preferred
- Bachelors / Master's degree
We are looking for passionate people to join our growing team:
- We ARE HIRING selectively for talented Full Stack Developers
- We'll expect that you can work hard and code fast. Anything less, please do not apply
- We are seeing customer traction for our products
- If you don't have prior experience in Java and any NoSQL database, please apply with a CLEAR DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR TO LEARN THESE
Wisestep (https://wisestep.com/) is on a mission to bring data-driven decision-making and insights to the process of recruitment and empower recruiters to attract the right talent intelligently, efficiently, and productively.
We are looking for individuals who love to code and want to build amazing products for a global market.
You’ll fit if
• You are Passionate about Coding
• You feel restless if you don’t code every day
• You can ship production-ready code
• You’ve learnt new things in the last 6 months “Just for the heck of it”
• It bothers you when someone says “This can’t be done”
What we offer
• Work on the latest Tech Stack (Cassandra, ELK, Kafka, Redis, and more)
• Highly automated Dev ops process so that our developers can focus on thinking and building amazing features.
• Solve tough problems and build a world-class product
• Fun Hiring Process: We will ask you to code for any cool, quirky, funny, or sometimes silly problems that come to our minds.
We are not too Fussed about
• Which school or college you went to and what subject you studied.
• Which technology you worked on in the past as long as you can learn new stuff
• Whether you have 1 year of experience or 10 years. If you want to break away from years of work on Mainframes or any other legacy technology, apply to us.
We will evaluate you on
• How quickly and deeply you learn new things. On your own.
• Clarity of thought
• Your coding skills
• Sense of purpose
Timings - 11- 8 pm IST
The Red Hat Developer Tools Engineering team is looking for a Senior/Software Engineer. In this role, you will become a member and a developer of our Gitops product. As a Senior/Software Engineer, you will get to learn about and work on a variety of new technologies and open-source projects. Youll need to be committed, self-motivated, proactive, and reliable with analytical skills and experience working upstream.
Gitops is an end to end application development workflow and allows easy deployment across multiple cloud environments. Gitops works with multiple RH products - CLI : Odo, IDE - CHE, Helm, Tekton Pipelines and also upstream products like ArgoCD/Gitops Engine.
The engineer will be versatile and dynamic to be able to learn these areas and work in Gitops. He needs to have good communication skills as he/she would interact with multiple teams like IBM, MW, Devtools and Openshift.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Experience in multiple modern programming languages like Go-Lang, Python etc
- Cloud expertise with both the development and operational topics to Red Hat OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Review, integrate, extend, develop, and operate software together with your team members
- Work in an agile team using agile development practices
- Analyze issues on multiple layers
- Support Customers for the product
- Experience working in Unix and Linux environments and sound knowledge in at least one of the state-of-the-art programming languages
- Experience using, operating, and developing on top of cloud infrastructures and services
- Experience in Kubernetes/openshift
- Dynamic personality who is able to be proactive and adapt to the evolving architectural and technological directions.
- Goal-oriented with the ability to work as part of a team; flexible, with the ability to work on different topics at the same time
- Excellent communication skills; knowledge of and experience with agile programming practices and pair programming practices
- Experience in multiple modern programming languages like Go, Python, React.Js, etc
- UI Experience will be an added advantage to enable Gitops UI workflows.
- Experience with test-driven development, continuous integration (CI) and delivery (CD), committer or contributor model and pair programming, and experience using Git
- Working experience of distributed systems
- Knowledge of or experience with contributing to open-source products and processes
Product changes will be frequent and driven by metrics, growth hack findings, improving user experience and user feedback so that we can build the best for our end users
Your responsibilities will include :
1. working with CTO to develop robust, web-based applications interacting
with databases, filesystems and APIs
2. regularly speaking with the company's founder to discuss ideas and
3. Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind
parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability,
extensibility, and reuse
4. working on ideas and converting them into practical user experience
We really like people who can remain updated on new and evolving client - side technologies, their application to our functionality or architecture goals.
If you are looking to build something meaningful, something which you can call your own and something which you'll truly love, this job is for you.
Some must haves are:
1. Professional experience in developing web based applications with in
Node.Js. Experience in Express/React is bonus.
2. You must be familiar with Social Media Auth APIs
least one of the following MVC Frameworks (Angular, Backbone, Ember,
React etc.), preferably react.
4. Have knowledge of database, preferably some NoSQL DB like Mongo.
5. You must be familiar with Git version control system
6. Familiarity with 3+ programming languages
- Must have good hands-on experience on WordPress
- Should able to edit WordPress plugins
- Well versed with HTML, CSS, Java script, PHP
- experience in phpMyAdmin, MySQL, MariaDB
- SSO, oauth2 website integration will be added advantage
- Good communication skills, should able to demonstrate website features
- Good work ethics, professionalism, team player