Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud (EC2,S3,Lambda,SES)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx, Tomcat) and UI/UX design
Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
- Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- Freedom to try new things.
- 2 Saturday’s off.
- Dress code – Casual.
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation.
- No. of working days:- 05
Big Picture (The Opportunity) :
Do you take pride in your web development ability? Would you like to use your skills in an energetic atmosphere? Are you dedicated to the craft, write code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running , you’re in the right place.
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations) :
- To manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data.
- You will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic and also to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities)
- Writing back-end code and building efficient modules.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Work closely with the IT team in completing projects
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
- Test and develop software for client applications
- Create documentation for software created
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
Abmiro Solutions is looking to fill junior/senior tech roles for its product vertical. Rekart, a fast growing SaaS business in Pune, is still hiring and we currently need a couple of Developers. We are growing agressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful engineer to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(e-commerce) in the global market. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will work on huge Laravel/Angular web applications
- Obsessed with quality: Design reviews, code reviews, testing (system/performance)
- Together with your colleagues and product team you will analyse requirements and envision a qualitative solution
- You will be responsible for the entire development - from architecture to implementation - and deliver performant and well-tested web applications and APIs
- Ability to deliver projects/sprints on time
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends
- Own end to end responsibility
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- You’ve done web development for 2+ years with an MVC-type PHP framework.
- Should have good level knowledge of PHP Laravel and its ecosystem
- You can make a solid relational data model and have a deep knowledge of SQL and MySQL
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser
- Should have experience in Response/Adaptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Can reason about complexity of algorithms (time and space)
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience with AWS will be preferred
- You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Build enterprise grade SaaS platform that impact the lives of millions of people
- We do offer generous stock options depending on role
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
Here's what you will be doing:
• Responsible for building responsive and elegant web applications.
• Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end and back-end layer to deliver stellar enduser experiences
• Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
• Architect, develop, and maintain reusable components.
Who Can Apply?
• 2020/2021 Graduates (No Active Backlogs)
• Students with 7 and above CGPA can apply.
• Participation in Coding Events is an added advantage
Key Technical Skills
You will make an ideal candidate if you have:
Overall 6+ years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications
Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, system design, OOP, etc.
Deep knowledge and development expertise in Core Java and SpringBoot
Experience in using dockers and Linux.
Hands-on coding experience in developing web applications with REST APIs
Good understanding/exposure to Kafka and Elastic.(must have)
Log stash understanding is add-on
Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins and handled deployments by yourself
Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven-development, continuous integration, etc is a big plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Additional Skills: Magento-specific optimization skills with the ability to analyze the performance Ability plan, schedule, and monitor own/other’s work. PHP: - 1 year.
• Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad and Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad
• Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
• Desired Skills:- .Net 4.5 and later, Asp.Net MVC, C#, Java script, JQuery, CSS3, Web API, ANGULAR JS, .Net Core, Sql Server, Mysql, Entity Framework
• Experience:- 01yrs to 04yrs
• Number of Vacancy:- 04
• 5 Days working
Roles & Responsibility:-
• Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Fixing and improving existing software.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Verify and deploy programs and systems.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Gather and evaluate user feedback.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Must have good experience on Asp.Net, MCV, C#, Java script, Jquery etc.
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
They are solving the problem of advertisers and marketing agencies trying to reach out to rural villagers to increase market penetration of their products. The current method of posters, wall advertisements and billboards are static and doesn’t allow for targeted messaging. The team intend to roll out a network of low-cost interactive screens to these rural villagers.
We are looking for a Full Stack developer to develop the Frontend and backend for the advertisers portal. This is a new age platform connecting advertisers with villages through the smart advertisement boards.
Java Springboot Developer
- Java Springboot - Support end-end management of the APIs over its entire lifecycle
- Work with various application teams to understand their business needs and requirements for the API implementation
- Ensure API documentation is created and remains up to date
- Ensure code and design quality with appropriate logging, monitoring, tracing, and security standards in place
- Help troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the API platform, API accessibility and API deployments
- Perform root cause analysis for Production issues and come up with solutions that will prevent them from happening in the future
- Governance, Event Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, and caching strategies and frameworks.
- Participate and contribute in grooming technical user stories impacting integration
Who You Are
To qualify for this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- More than 6 years of experience in development, and implementation of enterprise-wide solutions based on Java Technologies (Java, J2EE, Webservices/Spring)
- At least 3-5 years of hands on experience with design, development and implementation of Spring Boot, Microservices
- Experience in Deploying Microservices (spring-boot, node's)
- Good understanding of security protocols (e.g. OAuth, SAML)
- Excellent analytical, oral, written communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with global delivery technical teams.
- Experience in Agile methodologies