- Excellent knowledge of full stack web application development.
- Candidates must have experience on any one of the popular frontend technologies (ReactJs, Angular, Vue.js).
- Candidates must have experience on any one of the popular backend technologies (Node.js, .NET Core, Java).
- Candidates with experience on ReactJS and Node.js would be preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of rest services-based microservice architecture.
- Having knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and other Devops technologies would be nice to have.
- Experience with architecting highly optimized web based applications.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of agile software development processes.
- Guide the overall implementation of the solutions and address day-to-day technical issues related to the project.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create a shared vision.
- Educate teams about software development processes.
- Should be able to run teams and keep people motivated throughout the project.
- Ensure the product shapes up as envisioned.
About Zeus Learning
Zeus Learning is a learning technology solutions provider that focuses on the North American and European educational markets, working with several organizations, from the largest publishers to small nonprofits, over the last 19 years. At Zeus Learning, we leverage leading-edge technology and inclusive design to transform the way learning experiences are created.
Our team of 300+ understands the rigorous demands of the changing educational landscape. We believe that a solution is out there and that by keeping focused on the people we’re designing for and asking the right questions, we’ll get there together. Our line of products and services include Learning Management Systems, Assessment Management & TEI Systems, Software Skills Simulation Systems, Virtual Classrooms, Learning Portals and Websites, Mobile Apps, as well as interactive content such as learning games and explorations.
Full Stack Developer Job Description:
Knowledge in MERN Stack is mandatory
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Conduct Testing & Debugging, utilize script tools & write basic codes for design specifications
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
NetSysCon is looking for a Full Stack Engineer for a travel/airline SaaS start-up. They have partnered with major airlines and entertainment brands such as Disney Theatrical Group, Qantas, Iberia, Alaska, Malaysia Airlines, Vistara, IndiGo, Volaris, and others. Their platform offers innovative tools to drive revenue, operational efficiency, and digital shopping conversion.
Work on all elements of the stack from data modeling and back end API's to UI implementation.
Working with airlines on integrations deep within their systems (in person, if you like!).
Assisting with key architecture, platform and infrastructure design.
Ensuring the system runs and scales smoothly, with high availability and resilience to failure.
What we use:
Python, Django, Celery
Scikit-learn, PyTorch, Tensorflow
Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Terraform, CDK, Github Actions
Our client is a tech company first so engineering is the largest, most important department. They care about developer ergonomics and believe investing time and effort in getting software and platform right is not-negotiable. They have:
A comprehensive automated unit test suite (frontend + backend);
Fully automated CI/CD (git push is all you need);
Fully containerized / reproducable dev environment (single-command bootstrap);
Redundant, self-healing, auto-scaling infrastructure;
Full-stack engineering experience in at least one of the following languages/frameworks - Backend: Python/Django (preferred), Ruby/Rails, Node;
Frontend: React (preferred), Angular, Vue.
Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of large, complex web applications (eg, well-designed APIs, asynchronous data pipelines/message queues, distributed systems).
Engineers who have experience with software best practices such as unit testing, reusable components, traceability.
Exp - 5 to 8 Years (B.Tech or MCA)
Location - Delhi
- Building and developing web application using Angular 2+, Node Js and Mongo DB
- Maintenance and support of existing application
- Problem solving, debugging and analytical skills
- Monitoring and deploying application on Microsoft Azure
Technical / Functional Skills:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Angular 2+, Node Js, Mongo DB and Microsoft Azure
- Strong experience in performance tuning of complex Mongo DB queries
- Experience in the contact center industry preferred
- Experience in using Git/Bitbucket or any version control tools
- Graduate in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field preferred
- Must be able to work without much assistance
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
We are the fastest growing SAAS platform in our segment. With offices in USA, UAE and INDIA we are focused on exponential growth over the next couple of years and we need rockstar team members who want to be part of this journey. We have over 12 positions open in tech such as Front end, Back end, Fullstack - MERN , UI/UX, ML and a lot more.
Full Stack Developer 2+ yrs exp mandatory
- Architecting and developing backend web applications / APIs
- Backend integration with SQL/No-SQL databases, and other external services/APIs
- Integration of web application frontend and backend
- End-to-end performance and optimisation of the web/mobile application
- Frontend development of UI/UX using latest technologies and best practices
- Integrating external services to frontend for various needs
- Work with QA team to ensure test coverage and execution
- Create and automate unit test cases and conduct regular code reviews
- Work with business team to ensure application meets requirements and expectations of external and internal clients
- Work effectively in Agile environment
- Provide estimates and create user stories as part of agile methodology
- Work effectively with other members of same and external teams
- Work on multiple projects at the same time if need be
- Expertise in AWS
- Experience in creating REST APIs
- Proficiency in working with Open source technologies is a plus
- Expertise in developing modern fluid web interfaces with latest technologies
- Experience with developing hybrid mobile apps
- Self-motivated and can work without much supervision
- Works well independently as well as in team environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with international clients preferred
- Experience working with Git
- Experience with working on real time systems
- Experience working with SQL and non-SQL database systems
- Full Stack Development: 3 years + required
Primary: Core Java, Spring boot, Microservices, Angular 4+ version, HTML, CSS
- Should have hands on experience on Angular 4 + version and Java Development.
- An in-depth understanding of design aspects and should be able to apply the same.
- Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
- Familiarity with JS frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery
- Experience with server-side technologies languages such as Node.js, Bower, Gulp/Grunt
- F/E Unit test framework: Jasmine, Protractor
- B/E Unit test framework: JUnit Mockito
- Knowledge and experience using IDEs such as Eclipse/RAD/IntelliJ,
- Good working experience in Core Java, MVC frameworks, and UML, Design Patterns.
- Experience in Jersey or Rest Easy
- Experience with EJB, Hibernate, Spring Framework
- WebSphere Application Server and DB2 and Oracle DB
- Experience in design and engineering of REST/SOAP based web services.
- Should have experience utilizing best practices and have worked with industry standard design patterns.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Security Rules
- Proficient understanding of Code version tool like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in distributed Agile SCRUM methodology
- Hibernate/JPA, jQuery, bootstrap, Webservices, Good communication skills.
Work Experience: 3 to 8 Years
Work Location – Pune (Viman Nagar)
About Company: Great Places to Work certified company
AIT Global India Pvt. Ltd. ( LINK ) is one of the formidable IT Services Organization which has deeper expertise in various areas of Technology to address the critical business priorities of customers from Public Sector, Education, E-Commerce, Healthcare, BFSI, Financial Services, Automobile, Manufacturing Retail and a lot more. Organizations belonging to these industries have to – not only be agile towards the Technological Disruptions and maintain a steady / balanced course towards its business priorities, but also Overcome the Challenges to Maintain Costs & ‘Ensure Long-Term Growth’ as this scenario isn’t going away anytime soon. We are headquartered out of Matawan, New Jersey (USA). In the past one and half decade, we have organically grown from service to service each time exceeding our goals and moving forward towards the next. There are a range of services which we could deliver for the customers that could add value to their business goals or objectives, which help them attain new milestones of growth. With almost a Decade and a Half Years of Happy Customers from different parts of the world for services ranging from Web Technologies, Mobile Technologies, Product Development, DevOps, Data & Analytics, Quality Assurance, Digital Content Management, to emerging Technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cyber Security, Cloud and more... our organization has served customers when it mattered them the most; to help them achieve their business growth priorities. While doing this we now have almost 100 employees working from USA on H1 Visa working in 4 different time zones and in India we have around 200+ Employees, working on different IT projects out of the two locations in Pune.
And of course - As an IT Services Organization we are also helping our customers with Subject Matter Experts from various fields of Technology on a 'Contract to Hire' basis as a part of our Consulting Line of Business.
We have our Registered Office at Wanowrie and our India Development Centre is located at Viman Nagar, E- Space IT Park.
We are proud to be ISO certified and as Great Place to work certified since last wo consecutive years. AIT Global India feels honoured to have recently certified and featured in CIO Review earning recognition among their "Most promising RPA Service Provider" Companies.
Product changes will be frequent and driven by metrics, growth hack findings, improving user experience and user feedback so that we can build the best for our end users
Your responsibilities will include :
1. working with CTO to develop robust, web-based applications interacting
with databases, filesystems and APIs
2. regularly speaking with the company's founder to discuss ideas and
3. Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind
parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability,
extensibility, and reuse
4. working on ideas and converting them into practical user experience
We really like people who can remain updated on new and evolving client - side technologies, their application to our functionality or architecture goals.
If you are looking to build something meaningful, something which you can call your own and something which you'll truly love, this job is for you.
Some must haves are:
1. Professional experience in developing web based applications with in
Node.Js. Experience in Express/React is bonus.
2. You must be familiar with Social Media Auth APIs
least one of the following MVC Frameworks (Angular, Backbone, Ember,
React etc.), preferably react.
4. Have knowledge of database, preferably some NoSQL DB like Mongo.
5. You must be familiar with Git version control system
6. Familiarity with 3+ programming languages
1.Responsible for web development and control, Monitoring, Configuration, IIS, Drives, Usage, Timer Jobs etc.
2. Should take care server maintenance, Firewall and file system, troubleshooting, Server migration, Server failover & fallback.
3. Perform administrative activities such as site creation, page/library creation, site permission, user issue resolution, monitoring of SharePoint and SharePoint server logs, activities, events, and assets.
4. Troubleshoot SharePoint application issues, perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose SharePoint problems.
5. Work on Service tickets as assigned within the designated SLA boundaries. Supporting SharePoint infrastructure and application in 24x7 mode.
6. Review and monitor usage and health reports.
7. Handle Networking related jobs will be added advantage.
• Proven working experience in web programming
• Proven experience in graphic designing
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Hands-on experience in Laravel
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.