One of our valued clients is looking to hire a Graphic Design Executive. Our client is a customer success company and has been at the forefront of providing innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to marquee customers such as Google, VMware, Reddit, Amazon Pay, SAP, Cisco, and NetApp, amongst others.
Please find the below-mentioned details regarding the opening.Designation: Executive - Graphic DesignLocation: Bangalore, Karnataka, IndiaWork Mode: Currently WFHJob Overview:
The Executive Graphic Designer will create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. This role of Graphic designing includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.Job Description:
- Production of slide decks and reports: including assistance with developing appropriate and consistent formats, typing and proofreading.
- Skilled in presentation, document design, PPT, PowerPoint, Word and Keynote.
- Conceptualize to convert ideas, content, and diagrams to be more visually appealing.
- Able to handle constructive feedback and produce changes and iterations quickly.
- Able to follow brand guidelines and ensure presentations are compliant and ensure minimal errors.
- Ability to design and create icons/diagrams using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop and visually represent the client brief.
- Visualizing and designing eye-catching designs for videos, banners, posters, infographics etc.
- Outstanding visual sense
- Compose and layout the designs as per brand guidelines.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography.
- Ability to design well-balanced layouts with Character, typography, iconography etc.
- Knowledge of color theory; a keen sense of the interaction of color.