Motion graphic design Jobs in Mumbai
Unicorn Startup - Mumbai
Need a graphic designer who should be able to conceptualize campaigns and execute eye-catching and
professional designs. With the desire to learn organizational and business values, they should be able to
determine the requirements and produce exceptional work.
● Understand the brief, participate in brainstorming and produce creative designs that result in an
engaging consumer journey.
● Collaborate with the marketing team and copywriters to understand the exact requirements and
● Use proficient creative software skills to create a variety of static and motion graphics for
● Participate and brainstorm in creative meetings to understand requirements and advise Creative Ideas
● Develop game-changing and innovative designs for Banners, Digital Marketing, Emailers and
illustrations as well as support any advertising/brand initiatives
● Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative
development from inquiry to delivery
● Well-versed with social media and marketing and online platform banners.
Qualifications & Experience
● Minimum 1-3 years of experience in graphic design, branding, illustrations etc. for creative agencies,
other web companies, the e-commerce industry etc.
● Experience in graphic design software - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc.
● Good communication skills plus Professional written and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent visual design skills in both static and basic motion graphics.
● Basic knowledge of HTML will be advantageous.
● Ability to present your designs and defend your solutions to various stakeholders.
● Good layout designing skills and sense of color usage.
● 1-3 years of experience as a graphic designer in a relevant field.
● E-commerce background is a plus point.
● Understanding the Fashion Space is a plus.
● Experienced in determining requirements and meeting deadline
at Brand and Beyond
We are looking for a Creative Graphic Designer & Visualizer with the proper knowledge to interpret our client’s needs and design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on designing a variety of products, including websites, Social Media creatives, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, and corporate identity.
Immediate Joining- Agency experience preferred
- Creating all the digital collaterals like Social media creatives, Emailers, Google Display Ads, Creative videos, gifs etc.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements that convey an accurate message for the project.
- Producing print-ready collateral including brochures, posters, flyers, display stands etc.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with quality.
- With a knack for translating a creative brief into a work of art.
- Implement suggestions and modifications wherever possible.
- Any Bachelor’s degree. (BFA preferred but not essential).
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects etc.) and CorelDraw.
- Well-versed with Motion Graphic videos, and gifs.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- Proactively work on creative ideas.
- Excellent Visualization Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a graphics/web designer, visual designer, or similar role with an Ad agency/Media agency.
- Work portfolio with a variety of creative projects.
Job applicable for Mumbai Candidates Only
Experience: 3+ years of agency work experience.
Our Office address: Kailas Business Park, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, 40007
Salary: Upto 30000/month (Depends on the total experience and skillset)
Need a graphic designer who should be able to conceptualise campaigns and execute eye-catching and professional email designs. With the desire to learn organisational and business values, they should be able to determine the requirements and produce exceptional work.
- Understand the brief, participate in brainstorming and produce creative designs that result in an engaging consumer journey.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and copywriters to understand the exact requirements and expectations.
- Be a great team player and coordinate with other design teams to seek and provide design assistance.
- Use proficient creative software skills to create a variety of static and motion graphics for communication design.
- Learn business requirements and organisational values to adapt the same in designs.
- Understand how creatives are performing via analysing performance data and incorporate the same understanding into subsequent creatives.
at ESDA INFOTECH
Knowledge of Motion graphics with Character Animation
Story Visualization/ Animatic/ Storyboard
Understanding of colouring theory
Rigging and animation of 2D characters will be an added advantage
Bring ideas and concepts to life from scratch without existing concept art.
Work closely with team members to achieve artistic direction and vision.
Collaborate with other members to achieve goals and deadlines.
Be able to work under pressure.
Have excellent attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills.
at Schbang Digital Solutions
- Should have experience researching problem statements and designing solutions that meet the desired UX goals and stakeholder requirements
- Should be able to rapidly prototype ideas; pen and paper will do for mockups. Should be familiar with prototyping tools or front end code for higher fidelity prototyping
- Good communication skills. Must be able to communicate idea to all stakeholders product, engineering and design
- Must have average above average knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Must be able to look at the product as a whole to design workflows that scale
- Must be able to measure UX changes and suggest further improvements
- Should be able to build UI components that meet the desired UX. Should be able to understand and respect the UX
- Should follow the style guide and design according to the guidelines
- Understanding of typography, typographic grid, grid based systems, design frameworks and responsive design principles is required. Should be able to adapt and extend the style guide as required and define new UI components when needed
- Should be able to build reusable UI components
- Good communication with the product and engineering teams to assess feasibility of UI components
- Experience with motion/interaction design a plus
- Must know the Adobe Creative Suite well. Must also be familiar with prototyping tools
- The role will involve creating and iterating digital products along with the various product teams. No mundane DTP work. The design team is clearly positioned as the voice of the customers.
- Platforms: Mobile and Web
You need to be comfortable in:
- Interacting with real users on a regular basis
- Creatively presenting your case to stakeholders
- Making functional and aesthetic design experiences
- Seeing through the pixel-perfect development of your vision
Along with Design (UX/UI), you need to possess at least 2 of the following skills:
- UX research
- Art and illustration
- Design strategy / Business analysis
- Motion/interaction design
- UX writing
- Front-end development
at Zebra Digital
Hiring Graphic Designer Interns
- Make different types of design layouts for social media using your skills.
- Web design layout & typography according to brand guidelines.
- Create designs for direct mailing, posters, logos, brochures, etc.
- Good communication skills with the ability to think creative concepts.
- Visualize and design the briefed upon requirements.
- Meeting timelines.
Skills: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, In Design
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra ( Marol, Andheri)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design and video editing software
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website Design - UI/UX
Website Content Creation - Creatives
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Content Creation - Creatives
Content Creation - Videos Editing + Repurposing + Gifs + Animation
Client Feedback - Creatives Pipeline
Content Creation - Creatives, Videos, Gifs
Existing Brand - Creatives Analysis / Audit
Content Creation - Creatives
Content Creation - Videos Editing + Repurposing + Gifs + Animation
Branding Collaterals - Create
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
at DigiChefs LLP
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients' needs.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients' comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives, etc.
- Motion Graphics and Video Editing
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
at Mosaic Wellness
As one of the members of the Design & Production team at Mosaic, you will be playing a key
role in all motion and video related work spanning across brand related social media
content, website and app.
You will be the centre of execution for all motion design and animation related work.
Ranging from creating mockups and moodboards, to creating animations and videos for
different marketing collaterals
You will be a good fit if you -
● Can think of design from a first principles understanding and can bring about solutions
that really reflect thoughtful considerations rather than being only a software expertise
● Have a strong portfolio of high quality motion and animation work
● Can structure your projects into reusable components, modular assets and take initiatives
that highly bring down the time to execution
● Have good theoretical understanding of color theory, typography, illustration and print
● Are extremely adept at After Effects, Adobe Premier and other video tools
● Can storyboard any communication piece and bring it to life with motion
Your core responsibilities will be -
● Working within the design team to bring about the best suited solutions to brand
problems around video content
● Owning the entire execution pipeline - especially from a production standpoint
● Creating high quality animated videos and motion frames for all brand related marketing
● Ensuring timely execution and adherence to processes
Minimum qualifications -
● A good portfolio of previous work samples
● 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
● Good working knowledge of all relevant tools and Photoshop / Illustrator
Motion Graphics Designer
Disprz is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to create engaging videos mainly for e-learning, concept explainers, corporate presentations and marketing and product demos. The ideal candidate will have exceptional creative skills to visualize a storyboard and deliver aesthetically pleasing, clean and engaging animations. The designer should have an eye for detail, participate in brainstorming sessions with the ID / customer and share new design perspectives and ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create enticing animations
- Prepare the design plan, concept and layout for the project
- Edit raw video footages where necessary and add special effects to enhance the graphics
- Select and edit audio tracks for the animation
- Edit artwork, illustrations and infographics used in the animation
- Ensure branding guidelines, specifications and design standards are complied with
- Ensure that the outputs are developed in accordance with the Storyboards
- Work closely with Instructional Designers / Customer to understand the storyboard in detail or clarify doubts
- Brief travel to customer locations if necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven working experience in motion graphics, video editing, development and post-production with an impressive body of work
- Should have excellent knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Animate CC, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Ability to work with infographic artwork with speed and precision
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word and PowerPoint
- Maintain file structure of draft/completed artwork
- Good Communication skills