About this role
CareerNinja aspires to bridge the gap between job seekers and recruiters by providing a personalised learning platform to job seekers. We are aiming to build and deliver highly engineered solutions to our users. We looking for passionate software engineers who cares for his craft. A developer who thrives on learning new technologies and doesn't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt to new business requirements and technologies. In this role, you will be responsible to develop, deploy and maintain large backend applications aimed at improving customer experience and solving problems for our users. You should be able to deliver solutions which are scalable. So if you are passionate about working in a startup, this is the place for you.
1. Develop, deploy and maintain the scalable product.
2. Pair with team members for functional and non-functional requirements and write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
3. Passionate about writing clean code and wants to continuously improve the system.
4. Effectively communicate, collaborate and work across teams.
5. Participate in code reviews, design discussions to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
6. Help to define roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
7. Understand business requirements and work closely with the business to provide solutions.
3. Nodejs/ MongoDB
Good to have/ Secondary skills-
1. React Native
3. AWS and Cloud Services
1. 1.5+ years experience with hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack.
2. Good experience in NodeJS and willing to learn other technologies.
3. Experience in developing mobile apps(Android/iOS).
4. Experience in developing web apps using Angular/React.
5. Good understanding of object-oriented modelling.
6. Data modelling experience in both relational and NoSQL databases(MongoDB preferred).
7. Working knowledge on rest services, cache, ci/cd pipelines.
8. Good understanding of Agile methodologies, TDD and Automation
9. Passion for learning new things and solving challenging problems.
10. Past experience in DevOps/AI/ML/Python would be a good plus.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 27) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
- Good understanding of NODE JS back-end development
- Strong understanding of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as React or Angular, HTML and CSS3
-Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Good experience with AJAX, REST and JSON
- Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
-Experience in Version Control Systems like GIT, Bitbucket
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, having good communication skills, self-starter
- Ability to pick up new technology is needed.
Role - Technology Lead
As a Tech lead, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures, working closely with the co-founders in building a team. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of the software applications. The technology lead will be a part of the core leadership team and will be involved in all crucial decisions. So apart from strong technical skills, leadership is something we are looking for.
▪ Work Experience between 3 to 5 years in large scale applications with desire to work in fast paced startups
▪ Must have led a team of 3 to 10 engineers. Excellent business understanding and prioritization skills. Fully hands on with coding and up to date with technology trends.
▪ Focus on code maintainability and performance of application and a demonstrated product development ability.
▪ Must be excellent with hiring and should have built a team from scratch or small size
▪ Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
▪ Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
▪ Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
Tech Stack -
Node Js, Nativescript, Angular, React, React Native, MongoDB, AWS.
Must Have skill set
- Customization – Hands On Experience in Apex, Batch, Trigger, VisualForce Page with added Experience of SOQL, Test Class.
- Configuration – Hands on Experience in Data Model, Security, Workflows, Validation Rules, Approval Process, Process Builder, flow
- Deployment – Hands on Experience in Changeset
- Lightning – LWC, Org migration from Classic to Lightning
- Experience of source control management (Metadata, ANT, Git and CI)
- Very good understanding of developing business process related applications or integrations.
Good To Have Salesforce Skill Set
- Customization – Experience in Future Methods, Queueable
- Configuration – Experience in Email Template, Translation Workbench, Partner Portal
- Product Knowledge – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Integration – REST API and SOAP API
- Data Migration – Data Loader, Import Wizard
- Deployment – Eclipse, ANT
- Hands-on experience with ReactJS
- Good hold of Next.js
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Angular or React with Redux.
- Experience working in NodeJS with Express
- Experience with PHP development using any one of it's framework will be considered as a value add
- Experience working with SQL or NoSQL databases, the ability to write efficient queries and benchmark/profile them
- Experience in RESTful API development
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Experience with testing frameworks like Karma, mocha, or jest
- Experience with Git version control
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Strong attention to design detail (UI/UX).
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Bangalore – India / Engineering / Full time
Who we are?
At Aurigin we are building the world's largest deal origination platform to match middle-market corporates seeking capital with the most relevant providers of capital anywhere in the world. We believe our team and technology can transcend the geographical borders and connect fund seekers anywhere in the world with investors looking to lend and invest in the market. We have done over 125K introductions and over $600Bn of transaction value introduction on our platform.
Used by leading financial institutions across North America, Western Europe, APAC, Latam and MENA, we help capital reach far beyond the traditional boundaries of sectors, geographies, and personal networks. Aurigin connects specific opportunities with precision, efficiency, and intelligence. It is designed to streamline the location, promotion and analysis efforts of professionals involved in deal-making while maintaining complete confidentiality about its members.
Who are we looking for?
At Aurigin we believe a strong team can deliver great products. We are looking for a senior engineer who can be part of our team and work in an agile development environment. As a senior engineer you would be responsible or leading a team of our developers to define and grow our core platform. You would be working with the product team to understand, design, and implement new features and extensions to our platform. You would be responsible for mentoring and guiding junior engineers. We are looking for someone who has a sound understanding of fundamental design principles of software development.
What we need from you?
- 6-8 years of relevant software development experience
- Extensive experience of building and designing web applications
- Experience with designing and architecting web applications with SPA framework on the frontend and service oriented framework on the backend.
- Proficiency in either one of front-end or backend technologies
- Experience working in a scrum based agile team.
Good to have
- Experience with Java or JVM based frameworks
- Experience with React library and ecosystem.
- Past experience working in a start-up and/or fintech industry.
Develop reusable components to enable other teams to easily implement UIs with rich and consistent look and feel
Work with management and architects to scope and plan engineering efforts and dependencies
Participate in code reviews, architecture and design decisions