Charlie Chaplin, Steve Jobs, Oprah, Pythagoras, Nikola Tesla, Einstein were crazy enough to believe that life is bigger. They believed that we are here to make a difference. To make the world a better place.
And we are Insane enough to believe that. We are here to take humanity forward. We believe in change. We believe that would need to be better everyday.
We are changing this world 1 step at a time.
Starting with the fundamentals of growth - Knowledge. We became carriers of change in the education industry. We are on a mission ‘to accelerate the impact of coaches in the world’.
Who do you work with?
Work with people who are consistently growing in life, challenging themselves, and going out of their comfort zone. People who want to change themselves, society or the world itself. Surround yourself with people who are available to help and will also ask you to figure out your problem when needed.
Become better just by being with people who are crazy enough to think they can make a difference.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a performance management framework that aligns with the company's strategic goals.
- Conduct end-to-end bi-annual performance reviews for employees with the help of managers and provide developmental feedback to employees.
- Identify and address performance gaps.
- Collaborate with department heads and team leaders to establish goals for employees, aligning them with the company's objectives.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure employee performance, monitor progress, and identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct regular performance reviews and performance improvement discussions like one-on-ones, identifying training and development needs to enhance employee skills and competencies.
- Develop and implement recognition programs to acknowledge and reward exceptional employee performance, fostering a culture of achievement and motivation.
- Analyze performance data and metrics to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for enhancing overall organizational performance.
- 3+ years of experience in performance management or a similar role in a performance marketing agency or related industry.
- Strong knowledge of performance management principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to provide constructive feedback and foster positive working relationships.
- Analytical mindset, with proficiency in data analysis and reporting.
- Proven ability to develop and implement performance improvement strategies.
- Familiarity with performance management software and tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Day shift
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Based in Bangalore or willing to relocate to Bangalore for this position
- Need to have a laptop
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
As a Front Desk Officer cum Admin Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for the school. Duties include offering administrative support across the school. You will welcome parents and greet people who visit the school. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Multitasking skill is essential for this position. Ultimately, a Front Desk cum Admin Executive's duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes parents positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome parents/visitors as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Collect cash fees and issue receipts
- Order office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Arrange internal and external transportation for school events, activities, trips, guests, etc
- Staff, students, and parents access card printing
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Perform all other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a similar role is preferable
- Graduation/post-graduation in any one of the streams
Truww is a technology platform providing end-to-end home interiors. Through technology, we are leading in providing customized beautiful designs, delivered at lightning speed to customers. Our shortest TAT is 30 days - the fastest in the industry.
Designers are the backbone of our success. We are the most designer-friendly interior design platform, we believe in creative designing supported through unbeatable technology. Our full-stack platform ensures:
* Customised designing
* Instant live rendered walkthroughs
* Live pricing
* Automated Working Drawings
* Automated Design to Procurement and production
* Error-free and timely installation
The scale of Operations and Growth Outlook :
- Starting in 2020, Truww has rapidly built one of the best technology platforms for interiors. We are now looking at having the best design community.
- Being bootstrapped, our company is highly frugal. We have a long-term approach and a great culture, we are like a family.
The ideal candidate will have excellent creative thinking skills and be able to create designs based on conversations with a client. The candidate should be confident communicating regularly with the client to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback. The candidate should maintain familiarity with the interior design landscape and trends to provide the best ideas for clients.
- Create attractive designs and layouts for various projects
- Meet with the client to understand the client's objectives and desires
- Communicate effectively with clients, vendors and teams to address client's needs
- Prepare presentations (3D, 2D,mock-ups and renderings) for clients
- Create quotes for clients and ensure full workflow is followed
- Maintain industry knowledge to stay relevant
- Bachelor's degree 2 - 3 years of experience in related field Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office suite
- Should be proficient in SketchUp
- Strong creative and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute
Working Days: Tuesday - Sunday (Monday fixed week off)
Work Timing: 11AM - 7PM
- Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements
- Evaluate HR systems to identify points of improvement
- IT project management experience to implement improvements
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop technology solutions that help to streamline and automate (new) HR processes
- Implement process improvements and policy changes designed to improve efficiency and the user experience with the system
- Serve as the go-to subject matter expert for the system used in the organization (e.g., Workday, Oracle, SAP)
- Serve as a system administrator for HR systems and applications
- Ensuring security, end-user access, and data integrity across all HR platforms
- Work with HR, finance and IT to maintain and improve the HRIS, including configuration, end-user access, security, and system efficiency
- Supports critical system maintenance and operational tasks within the HRIS
Candidates should have
- Excellent communication skills
- 2-3 years in any industry with operations execution knowledge
- The ability to work in a demanding startup environment
- Interact with Vendors, customers, and other stakeholders to ensure all bookings are serviced
- Bring on board fresh vendors and increase fleet capacity
- Liaison between vendors and Finance team to ensure invoices are cleared on time
- Followup with the customer immediately after every ride to recover any extras
- Can-do attitude to ensure the entire operations go smoothly.
● Solicits and maintains network of prospects
● Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships
● Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted products
● Demonstrates and showcases capabilities of the products/platforms
● Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified
● Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive
● Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing company resources and tools.
● Negotiates, structures and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and
company ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources
plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise
● Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
● Meets sales goals and objectives.
● Other related duties assigned as needed
● Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work
General knowledge, skills & abilities
● Good experience and understanding of rewards, incentives and gift card industry
● General knowledge of Human Capital Management, Compensation and Benefits
platforms including systems and applications
● Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
● Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
● Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
● Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
● Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
● Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all
levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
● Travel will be required
company job level description
● 5 to 10 years field sales experience in a similar industry
● Needs to be a self-starter working with minimal supervision
● Mid-level quota carrying position with a career path to a sales leadership role
● Decisions are made within established policies and standard practices
● Learns to use professional concepts
● Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
● Is required to have good knowledge of company products and services
● May have own territory or work on a team
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the
benefits of being at company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and
Compass.company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will
wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and
start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
1. Should have understanding of Information Technology.
2. Should have good English Communication Skills
3. Engineeing or IT Education.
4. 0 to 12 months of Experience.
5. Should be confortable to work from Home ( anywhere in India )
6. Should have fast Internet connection and own PC / Laptop
Finding eligible candidates
Establishing and maintaining criteria for what an eligible candidate is (ie point score on interview, ref parse out doc)
Preliminary interview (record and report). Final offer to be deliberated amongst the founders
Building business relationships with recruiters
Advising us on new ways to recruit
Keeping track of documents of candidates
Offer letter to be sent
Training classes to scheduled
Creating ID cards
Getting access cards
Sending PF documentation to accountant
Giving employment contract
Scheduling week to week
Planning and keeping track of PTO, sick leave, emg leave etc. (End of year handling rollover reports for PTO)
Maintaining weekly hours review. Ensuring accuracy every week.
Giving monthly report to founders for billing
Monitoring tardies and absences and reducing this
Keeping track of each employees vertical based on QA recommendations and tardiness/behavioral issues
Written notices, documentation
Scheduling performance reviews
Keeping track of raises and increments
Proposing solutions to us in case it’s a systemic issue and not just an issue with one or two employees
Organizing company outings/events
Handle loan requests and paperwork
Make minutes of weekly meeting
Enforcing minimum notice periods
Keeping up with documentation for all
SPOC for accountant
SPOC for co-working space
SPOC for employees
An ideal Academic Research Associate will guide international students in their course modules and academic projects through one-to-one online tutoring sessions; develop learning modules and sample academic model solutions based on specific criterion for students of foreign universities. The job would require constant discussions of the candidate with the client both verbally and in written form to understand the requirements of the client and facilitate the service as required. The candidate should be an avid learner and have zeal in writing. The candidate should have excelled in the academics and have a good command over his/her specialization subjects.
➢ To comprehend the requirements of each project as per the requirements of the client.
➢ To conduct secondary research and study the involved concepts on various domains.
➢ To write plagiarism free, well edited high-quality content and master the art of academic writing.
➢ To ensure compliance with stipulated deadlines of every individual micro projects.
➢ To provide one on one online tutoring sessions to students in their respective subjects.
➢ To train new members on the basics of academic writing and explore in depth learning of conceptual theories as used in foreign universities.
➢ Excellent Written & Oral Communication Skills in English, Strong Comprehension Ability.
➢ Exceptional Subject Matter Expertise.
➢ Intensive and Extensive Internet Research Skills, Output Authenticity & Reliability.
➢ Ability to work under pressure, Target and Quality oriented.
➢ Inclination towards Research and Writing.
➢ Must possess high level of concentration abilities and must be open to learn new concepts quickly.
We are looking for Masters or PhD candidates from the following subject domains:
➢ Accounting and Finance
➢ Engineering & IT
➢ Nursing & Medicine