Experience : 1 - 3 years (min 1 year in IT recruitment)
Location : Mumbai, Pune & Bengaluru.
The areas of responsibilities/skills for the Technical Recruiter include: (Job Responsibility)
Review Job descriptions to understand the needs of the client as well to ask questions thatll help you identify the right candidate(s). This is by far the most important skill a technical recruiter needs.
Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills required to successfully fulfil the client mandate.
Identify. Sourcing and uncovering candidates using necessary tools and social networking.
Screen. Ascertain the competence of candidates against a technical job description provided by the client.
Present. Showing or offering candidate resume to hiring managers to scrutinize or consider
Schedule. Schedule telephonic, Skype or Face to face interviews with the client after necessary co-ordination.
Networking. Keep candidates in the loop. Build a pipeline of good candidates for future mandates.
Successful placement of candidates through presentation of employable and qualified candidates for technical positions in various industries and for job roles such as in software development, systems administration, database, architecture, business processes etc.
The following skills would be necessary:(Skills Required)
Technology knowledge Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at Client Company.
Proven work experience as a IT Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter), Domestic recruitment.
Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
Relationship Building & Networking Building a strong pipeline of qualified IT candidates through regular follow-ups and networking.
Excellent communication in English & Hindi and interpersonal skills
Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
About AEHire India Pvt Ltd
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech companies which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc. located in the USA, UK, and India.
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
• Fluency in social media, particularly in researching and recruiting candidates through channels such as LinkedIn and also through Job portals.
• Job candidate interviewing skills.
• Taking Care of joining formalities of the Employees.
• Preparing Appointment Letter.
• Issuing the Offer Letter and explaining the salary details.
• Conducting orientation and Induction for the new joiners.
• Ability to lead and build the team.
• Attendance Leave Management.
• Preparing Confirmation Appraisal Letter.
• Employee Relationship, Handling Employee Grievance, Employee Engagement Activities like Arranging Picnics, Festive Parties, and Birthdays.
• Handling Exit Interviews.
• End-user technology skills with HR software and platforms, such as HRIS or workforce management systems.
• Ability to build team morale and promote a corporate culture
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation, and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization
Strong Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, and Interpersonal Skills, Negotiation Skills, Convincing Skills, Grievance handling.
Good To Have Skills:
Recruitment experience in Technology Company, Software Company, or SAAS domain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Measure the happiness level across the workplace and initiate programs to improve work-life balance and help people feel good as a professional.
- Creating positive work environment
- Providing information, guidance to the employee about company's benefits , norms and policies.
- Speak with employees about well being, health and morale issues and recommend management about mitigation plans.
- Encourage and empower employee to improve their leadership skills.
- Communicating the employee feedback to the management and execute the solutions offered.
- Should know about the employees psychological wellbeing.
- Should check employees personal health and Financial issues and recommend management about possible support.
- Focus on Employee engagement with company, along team and colleague.
- Grievance management and immediate action on it based on given guidelines.
- Employee stress management and encourage them to proper vacations.
- Conducting Seminars / Workshops about company's culture and other awareness programs.
- Should understand the employee timely need and encourage them to utilize the benefits which fit the need.
- Directly reporting to Chief Well-being officer.
Any HR personnel / HR generalist / Business analyst with good experience in people management can apply for the role.
Experience: Minimum 1 year.
Preferably female candidates only.
Whom we can consider ?
- People who love listening to other concerns and happiness.
- People who have degree related to Psychology, MBA- HR/ Personnel/ People management, Business Analyst and more.
- People who looking for change of roles and good with people handling.
- People who are restarting their career after a Gap of maximum 3 years
- People who like to travel, meet people and understand and help out.
- Any degree with good communication
- Being multi-lingual would be plus
- Reporting to Coimbatore.
- Working from office
Work with a world-class fin-tech maverick that is focusing on creating a powerful future-focused infrastructure with sophistication and transparency.
Our client is a cross border payment platform started in 2014, with a vision to simplify the cross-border payments experience for consumers. It later expanded and scaled its offerings to meet the needs of SME’s, Financial Institutions, Enterprises, and other payment service providers. It is currently accessible in 90 countries dealing with 63 currencies, developing cutting-edge products and solutions that solve the most crucial problems in the FinTech space.
As a Manager/ Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for setting up and driving our core programs of sourcing talent and raising the bar of talent that comes to the company.
The role is a highly collaborative and visible role interacting with leaders across the region to execute on hiring plans.
What you will do:
- Sourcing, engaging and recruiting mid to senior level hires for positions globally
- Owning hiring for Non Tech positions covering Business Development, Customer Success, Operations, Marketing, and G&A roles across multiple countries globally including the APAC, Europe and US regions.
- Partnering with hiring managers to execute on hiring plans
- Developing proactive sourcing strategies to engage and developing a pipeline of passive talent apart from active pool.
- Creating strong governance with hiring teams to identify trends within the market, strategizing on outreach approaches, and brainstorming creative search methods.
- Leveraging internal tools to build pipeline and engaging active and passive talents in the markets
- Focusing on diversity and inclusion hiring and ensuring a diverse candidate slate across all roles.
- Reporting on recruiting metrics and performance reports on a regular basis
What you need to have:
- B.Tech / B.E.; MBA / PGDM
- 3-5 years of non-tech & global recruitment exposure
- Must be an exceptional team player with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of the complete recruiting function, including research, sourcing, networking, behaviour-based interviewing and closing
- Highly organized and able to prioritize workload effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate effectively
- Must be a result-oriented
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Being accountable for boosting performance management, growth mindset, and keeping happiness in culture intact.
- Creating a strategic onboarding & performance evaluation keeping human resources excited about the workplace and their growth and achievements.
- Creating a performance-driven culture by creating a robust performance awarding structure and policies.
- Observing and initiating ideas to create a happier & efficient workplace. Developing policies to keep organizational sanity.
- Ensuring grievance handling, company policies & compliance with labor laws and other binding provisions.
- Working with other department leaders and CXOs to design and improvise on structures, policies, and growth plans.
- Monitoring and presenting HR metrics and review the departmental budgets.
What you need to have:
- Masters degree in Human resource management.
- At least seven years of experience in human resource management.
- Previous work experience as a senior manager or similar position.
- Understanding of labor regulations or similar laws applicable.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- Ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment and on the deadline; aptitude for problem-solving and decision making needed
Responsibilities in the Role
- Design and drive the campus strategy and planning on a Pan India basis. Work closely with business leaders to determine annual campus hiring needs and put in an execution plan.
- Automate the hiring processes and influence leaders for adoption and change to a seamless recruitment experience.
- Build a strong sourcing mix across portals, recruitment partners, social media, and employee referrals.
- Build dashboards to showcase data on hiring trends, offer to join ratio, sourcing mix, and level of attrition to mention a few.
- Manage end-to-end processes of planning, coordinating, and executing campus recruiting events such as placement drives and working with campus ambassadors, business sponsors, and the wider recruitment team to ensure appropriate participation at all campus events.
- Design, build and execute talent strategies to attract, evaluate and hire top talent across all departments and levels. Act as a subject matter expert to the talent landscape and regularly provide insights on market and competition trends.
- Measure and track the TAT for closure of roles and also evaluate the quality of hires.
- Leverage automation to build a strong pipeline of candidates for open roles and ensure tracking and visibility through dashboards and reports.
Enhance and own the candidate experience and build a mechanism to capture candidate feedback across the various levels of the hiring process.
- 6 to 8 years of recruitment experience across campus hiring and lateral hiring across functions such as sales, marketing, product, and technology in a product, e-commerce, or internet environment. Start-up experience will be preferred.
- Deep understanding of recruitment trends and best practices and the experience of building meaningful partnerships with leaders of the businesses you have supported.
- Experience in having implemented a headcount planning and management process, working closely with senior leadership to anticipate organizational needs.
- Comfortable managing an array of positions ranging from entry-level to mid-level to leadership-level hires. Strong business acumen and demonstrated experience with tech and product hirings.
- Coached and developed a team of at least 4-5 recruiters in a high-growth environment.
- Comfortable with data and reports to influence decision-making with stakeholders.
- Built recruitment processes on ATS such as Lever, Success factors, Workday, or Keka resulting in better turnaround times and enhanced quality of hires.
- Leveraged social media hiring using LinkedIn, Facebook, Github, and Open Source tools.
- Self-motivated, and energetic with a high sense of ownership and commitment to results.
As with any internship there are a mixture of duties, this internship will include some admin tasks as well as some great HR experience during your internship in a busy HR department.
4 months Internship part time Full time
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover ratios)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Gathering payroll data like working hours, leaves and bank accounts
- Screening resumes and application forms
- Assist in end to end recruitment
- Record all resumes and personnel documents in HR electronic files
- File physical HR records in HR filing cabinet
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Proof reading and editing consultant profiles
- Liaise with line managers recording HR issues
- Scanning and emailing HR documents
- Create Employee packs
- Coordinate Induction appointments
- Create interview appointments
- Creating job advertisements
- Phone screen applicants
- Data Entry and general administration
- Any extra duties the HR Consultant requires
- Complete appropriate paperwork for new and existing employees
- Send off training invoices to finance and liaise with them about getting it approved
- Provide administration support
- Corporate Tie ups via email, Linkedin, social media and calling for Placements
- Understanding the product platform and its value add for related businesses
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/annualreports
- Perform other activities assigned by Management.
- A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented and a self-starter.
- Knowledge of MS office and related tools
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Skills- Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, convincing skills.
What you will do:
- Partnering with the finance and benefits team to administer payroll and benefits
- Ensuring 100% statutory compliance of the store through attending monthly audits, follow up on non-compliance, vendor checks etc.
- Being the custodian of all labor notices for the store and aligning with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely response and closure of these notices
- Spreading awareness among the employees about gender sensitization
- Managing data and analysis to help stakeholders with relevant information on a need basis
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you must have:
- Knowledge of HR processes and 3 to 4 years of experience in working in a fast paced startup environment
- High levels of discretion, integrity and confidentiality
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with managers, leaders and HR colleagues
- A deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including applicable state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Great knowledge on Excel and other MS and G-suite Applications
- Openness to learning
- Ability to function in an unstructured environment with attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with changing requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Understands how to organise data & documents
- Ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Ability to research, network & identify potential candidates
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders
- Self driven & self reliant
- Go getter with the hunger to succeed
- Handle documentation and onboard new joinees
- Drive employee engagement activities
- Coordinate internally amongst stakeholders to set up interviews and training
- Make the workplace fun and engaging
- Working on Executive Leadership Talent Needs (Senior Management) for reputed
- clients across the technology sector. The role involves extensive Industry Mapping and
- organization research, Executive research, Organization structures, Talent mapping,
- and various modes of Headhunting.
- Client engagements, Candidate management, Sourcing, Screening, interviewing and
- assessing candidates.
- Meeting Future technology leaders face to face and building a relationship with them
- Source candidates using databases, social media, etc. Evaluate resumes and applications
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates for different positions. Foster a good relationship with
- the clients.
- Facilitate and finalize agreements between candidate and employer