- Graduation is a must
- Minimum of 6 months relevant working experience.
- Excellent English– written and verbal – communication skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence.
- Able to work with people from different cultural background.
- You will be responsible for Recruitment of candidates on a Junior level.
- Manage hiring managers and candidate relationships at a professional level.
- Partner with recruiters to determine business needs, identify skill gaps and solicit input on recruiting strategies.
- Assist with Employer Branding projects.
About MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
At MobileFirst, we build technology solutions to improve business processes of small & medium enterprises. In the last 5 years, we are privileged to build solutions for Fortune 100 Companies, globally renowned brands, SMEs, high growth startups & ambitious Entrepreneurs. Few of the solutions we have built are used at Volkswagen, NFL & NHL Teams, Taj Hotels, Arvind Group, and others.
About MobileFirst Applications:
MobileFirst is a leading app growth & full-stack development agency.
We build bespoke solutions on iOS, Android & Web Platforms. Our technology stack is Swift, React Native, Objective-C, Java, NodeJS, ReactJS, AngularJS & PHP.
MobileFirst's app growth engineering is a unique consulting & development service which helps clients in areas of DeepLinking, App Store Optimisation, Universal Linking, Smart Campaigns, Customer Churn, Facebook & Google Re-marketing, Customer LTV & Acquisition cost.
Looking for immediate joiners.
Candidate should have experience in hiring IT & Non IT skills
We are hiring a Recruitment Specialist who can take care of hiring and team building.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. Job portals , Social media platforms, Professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives and manage a team of Recruitment executives.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Must have experience in IT, Non IT and leadership roles hiring, preferably for startups.
- Proven work experience (minimum 3+ years) as a Recruitment Specialist or similar role.
- Experience in volume/bulk hiring for Sales roles.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations.
- B-Tech or MBA in Human Resources Management.
The company has raised $14.5 MM in seed funding and partners with over 30 manufacturers around the world and is founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and technology leaders who come from institutions like IIT Bombay and Stanford GSB.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for managing the full cycle recruitment process starting from sourcing to on- boarding and generating an excellent candidate experience.
What you will do:
- Working closely with the Founders of the company to design and implement the overall Talent Acquisition and Organization development strategies
- Developing an effective hiring process for each requirement and setting evaluation parameters for the purpose of assessment
- Utilizing effective networking methods to build a robust pipeline of candidates for potential hiring needs
- Collaborating with hiring managers to refine and implement innovative hiring strategies
- Proactively sourcing candidates through multiple channels like job portals, headhunting, referrals, social media and others
- Screening resumes, interviewing and managing candidates throughout the interview process till final offer negotiation
- Managing candidate status in the internal applicant tracking system
- Gaining market intelligence by performing competitor analysis and talent mapping
- Maximizing ROI on recruitment costs
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA from tier 1/ 2 colleges
- At least 5-10 years experience in core recruitment
- Tech and startup experience preferred
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings.
The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
You should also monitor new and existing employees and act as their advocate.
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs.
A good recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Any bachelor's degree.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
JTC provides software solutions to enterprises across the world. We believe that we can only succeed if and only if we have a passionate driven, and capable team. People are at the core of who we are.
We are looking for a person who will be responsible to understand our core values and translate them to create a workplace where our team feels proud to come to work every day.
- Implement recruiting strategies to find the right person for each role in the organization, keeping diversity and inclusion as core values. This includes various activities such as sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, and onboarding prospective team members.
- Build the company's brand as a strong engineering company by holding hackathons, engaging with various local engineering groups, and other related initiatives.
- Support HR functions (5% to 10%) when needed.
- You are passionate and driven to build a great team.
- You are someone who cares deeply about people and demonstrates deep empathy for team members of all backgrounds.
- You have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and help the team get work done.
What you'll gain:
- The ability to exercise creativity and leadership in your work.
- The chance to build a great team that is on a mission to make the world a better place.
- A team of highly selective, ambitious, and innovative co-workers.
Perks and Benefits:
- Remote Friendly: You can work from place of your choice, including one time work from home setup reimbursement at the time of joining.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance: INR 3L health insurance with a wide hospital coverage that covers your spouse, children and parents (with existing pre-conditions), including access to remote on call doctors.
- Workation: Annual off-sites every year, fully paid, for the team to get together for a week to work and play.
- Learning Opportunities: Access to best trainings for learning and skill advancements.
- Time Offs: 12 paid leaves, 6 leaves per year on top of National and Regional holidays.
- Paid Parental Leave: 6 months maternal and 1 month paternal.
- Qualified candidates should have an understanding of the US staffing hiring process (for Contract & full- time positions).
- Must have Sound knowledge of IT and Technical concepts
- Well versed with Visa Status and with adequate experience with Tax terms
- Build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of potential candidates by identifying prospects through direct sourcing, web sourcing, networking, social media, user groups, research, referrals, and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Must be willing to work night shift
Recruiter responsibilities include:
• Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent
sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to
filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone
interviewing, reference check etc)
• Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples,
psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate
Management Systems (CMS)
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource
Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management
2) We are also looking at someone who has had experience scaling startups at seed/series-A stage to Series C/D and understand how a startup org scales up and the challenges/hustle associated with the same.
3) Tech hiring experience is a definite +++ and we would want this person to stand out in terms of the diversity of roles they've hired for in the past and the companies they have worked for.