Job Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience writing manual test cases.
- Proficiency in Selenium and spec flow.
- Communicate effectively with our customers in the US.
- Proficiency in English is a MUST.
- Make recommendations for improvement to the product.
- Brainstorm with the customer for new features and ideas.
- Have the product owner's eye on the product.
- Define test cases and execute them.
- Manage tickets on Jira and build product roadmaps.
- Experience with Confluence is a plus.
- Documentation skills.
- Agile/Scrum knowledge is a MUST
About this company
At Idyllic Software, we're driven by our love for software, design, and people. We dislike insane rules that govern our work, so you won't find scheduled work hours, in-times, and long meetings around the whiteboard. We love building applications for the web and we'd like to keep it that way so we try to get rid of anything that comes in the way. We have liberal leave policies to ensure we have a break when we need one and working remotely is always an option when you are not in the mood to deal with the traffic.
About Idyllic Software
This is Idyllic 2.0. We are rebooting and are now on a mission to grow even faster than before. We are looking for A-players and A-players only.
We do Ruby on Rails, UX, NodeJS and React.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who can kickstart our automation efforts in Quality Assurance. Since you will be the first one in our Automation team so there will be a lot of work to be done from scratch, make changes in the processes wherever required. You will basically get a free hand at trying things and helping us achieve our goals.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in automated testing
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Setup integration and stress testing in our CI/CD pipeline
- Setup automated regression tests for Websites + Mobile Applications
- Must be well versed Selenium & Apache JMeter
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Must know how CI/CD pipelines work
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Bonus points if well versed with Appium
- Passionate to explore and implement new technologies
What’s in store for you?
- Weekends are for yourself and family
- Work will be mix of in-premise + remote but we are quite ok with remote as well
- Health Insurance for yourself + Wife + Kids
- Play an important role in very rapidly growing company
- Working hours are between 10 AM and 7 PM
Skills: Python,robot Framework,Automation Testing,Selenium
- B.E/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience with test automation using Python or Java.
- Experience with test frameworks such as Robot Framework or TestNG.
- Traffic generation tools usage such as curl-loader or JMeter.
- QA engineers for Networking Technology products such as switches, routers, L4-L7 products testing can also apply.
- Knowledge of public clouds, AWS, Azure or GCP, is desired.
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift environments required.
- Hands on experience with Linux.
- Strong problem solving and debugging abilities.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI.
- Interest in machine learning (ML) and data science is a plus.
Senior QA Engineer shall be responsible understanding of the domain and using that understanding to enhance work output in terms of functionality of software applications. This Role needs to assess and diagnose issues during the requirement gathering process; Determine preliminary solutions to identified issues and gaps; Plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with project delivery dates. Must work towards continuously aligning test activities to prioritized requirements stack/product backlogs and JIT (just in time) model storms. Develop & execute test cases in alignment to test strategy
- Have worked on automation using tools like Selenium WebDriver or Appium.
- Experience in testing banking applications – like core banking systems, electronic banking apps, payment services
- Experience working on applications like Finacle, Fiserve DNA will be a plus.
- Testing Experience with good understanding of Software Test Lifecycle including Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results, Test Traceability Matrix
- Understand functional requirements and prepare test scenarios and test cases for multiple projects.
- Perform Desktop, Web, API - functional, regression, smoke, exploratory testing & end to end testing.
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile team and using project management tool like JIRA or similar tools
- Excellent communication to interact with the onshore counterparts, business teams and team members
- Working experience on Python or Java Selenium, POM, TestNG, Maven, Web application automation, Eggplant scriptingJIRA, Maven, Eclipse.
- Expertise in automating the manual tasks with Batch - Shell scripting, API framework development, Automation framework migration
- Functional expertise on Eclipse - Java, TestNG,Maven, Web application automation, Senstalk
- Exposure to the applications launched on the Linux platforms.
- The role expects overall strong exp in Web Testing, DB test, and API Test areas.
- Strong knowledge of Scripting and Framework (Selenium Webdriver, Appium and API)
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Website: https://www.expertrons.com/" target="_blank">https://www.expertrons.com/
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635419813629000&usg=AOvVaw23-cDk2qegjPUlNQnUJYUp">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1" target="_blank">https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM" target="_blank">https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Lead & Manage QA team.
2. Mentor the testing team in daily activities.
3. Act as escalation point of contact for the testing related activities.
4. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful
5. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
6. To set up a structure/process for the testing team.
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8.Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverables
9. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
10. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
Skills required :
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10.Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
- Should have 3 to 5 year’s hands-on experience in testing Desktop & Web Applications.
- Should have worked on Desktop & Web automation.
- Automation expertise using Java, Selenium, SikuliX
- Experience having automated in an Agile environment.
- Experience with issue tracking tool (JIRA) and reporting tools.
- Experience with source code management and build tools - Git, SVN, Maven
- Experience with continuous integration using bamboo/Jenkins.
Good to have:
- Strong knowledge of current automation trends.
Skills & tool set:
- Programming language: Java
- Automation tool: SikuliX, Selenium
- Others: Jira, GIT, Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, TestNG, Charles, Fiddler, JIRA, Zephyr.
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will help ensure the experience of our users by ensuring our products meet the highest standards of security, reliability, performance, and user-friendliness. Your work will encompass building automation tooling, test automation frameworks, optimize test automation throughout the continuous integration pipeline, and helping with manual testing.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
Help design an end-to-end test strategy and automation framework and implement a comprehensive test suite.
Collaborate with the engineering team to integrate the automation framework into our Continuous Integration workflows.
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities and track quality assurance metrics.
Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs and improvements.
Perform thorough regression testing on every release and when bugs are resolved.
Work with the engineering team during the development cycles to establish proper test coverage.
Collaborate with engineering and design teams to assess risk and develop test strategies around new features.
We’re looking for someone who has:
At least 2 years of professional experience in QA automation.
Experience using automated testing tools, like TestCafe, Selenium, JUnit, Cypress, Appium, XCTest.
Ability to collaborate and work well with others in a fast-paced, complex environment with attention to detail.
A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
We offer competitive compensation with meaningful stock options, a generous vacation policy, and a workstation of your choice, to name a few of the perks.
As an SDET the candidate is expected to develop and maintain automated functional, integration and load tests for web applications that ensure the quality of developed product features. They are supposed to be champions of quality and participate in developing and enhancing continuous delivery solutions. They are expected to participate actively in agile development rhythms (scrum, kanban etc), and be able to read / write good quality code. The role also requires some level of manual testing depending on
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant work experience.
2. Experience in unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, system/end-to-end testing for
Web applications / REST services
3. Experience in Spring Framework is required
4. Minimum 3 years experience with Java or Groovy or Python
5. Ideally some experience with Spring Boot, Docker, Selenium, AWS
6. Comfortable usage of UNIX-like operating system and basic bash scripting knowledge
7. Spring Framework Knowledge
8. Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
9. Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
10. Think further than the solution appears to require
11. Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
12. Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset.
1. Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous
2. Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
3. Machine Learning / Computer Vision knowledge
• Experience in testing Web Based applications and APIs
1. Understanding of HTTP Fundamentals - HTTP Verbs/Cookies/Caching
2. Understanding of Rest Based APIs.
3. Experience with complex software features, and build effective test plans
• Experience in automating Rest Based APIs using frameworks like RestAssured
• Experience in automating UI Tests preferably using Selenium and Java
• Exposure to Distributed Load Testing using Jmeter
• Strong skills in Java and TestNG
• Understanding of Maven
• Experience with SQL
• Exposure to Jenkins/git
• Strong Logical Reasoning
• Exposure to AWS
• Strong Communication Skills - Able to express clearly and confidently
• High enthusiasm and zeal to learn and adapt to changing situations
Ours is a young and dynamic team which is looks to excel in every work item they lay their hands on. Regular beer hangouts, brainstorming sessions and challenging conversations would be a part of your regular day at work