Client Name- KELP https://www.kelpglobal.com
Location- Andheri East, Kanakia Wall Street
Reports to- Mr Rohit Prasad – Head Product development
Position: Web Frontend Developer (with Design)
What will you do?
- Design and develop new features for our products.
- Work with the design team to design basic UI
- Maintain existing features
- Optimize UI for performance.
- Develop Pixel perfect UI from the designs provided
- Collaborate with back-end developers, designers, and product owners to
constantly improve the customer experience within the web platform.
- Build reusable web components for interfacing with the multiple entities and
Apps in our platforms.
- Experience building complex applications for the web using HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with design tools like Sketch, Figma, and Invision.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material Design etc.
- Experience with CSS processors like SCSS, stylus, less, etc.
- Experience in Angular, Node JS will be added advantage.
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent education
- Around 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
As a Full-stack Developer, you will be involved in designing and implementing web/cloud applications. You will be responsible for designing, programming and technically guiding the team. You will be working with a broad spectrum of technologies in a fast-moving environment.
You must possess:
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in web application development
- good logical and problem-solving skills.
- working experience in building enterprise-scale, multi-tier, distributed applications.
- hands-on experience in Agile software development methodology including implementing CICD processes.
- good communication skills.
You should be able to:
- work in teams and coordinate activities effectively with members
- experiment with new technologies
- learn new skills on the fly
- work with a dynamic fast-paced team
- make technological recommendations based on thorough research
- write and debug asynchronous and multi-threaded code
- Analyze requirements and translate them into tasks for subordinates.
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues related to application stability, scalability, and availability.
- Understand source code and improve the code-review process.
- Grow and train a competent development team.
- Introduce new technologies, processes, and tools to the organization.
- Proactively identify defects and weaknesses within the application and suggest remediation.
General technical requirements:
- Good exposure to server-side frameworks and libraries used by C#, Java, Node, Python, PHP, and Ruby. Preference will be given to candidates with working experience with .NET Core MVC/Web-API.
- Good exposure to client-side frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, and Backbone
- Experience in writing optimized queries for databases like SQL Server, MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres, and others
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, and others.
- Experience in working with one or more build tools like Ant, Maven, MSBuild, Make/CMake, Gulp, and other such tools
- Experience with implementing CI/CD using tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, TeamCity, and other such tools
- Working knowledge of Docker and good containerization concepts
- Have hands-on experience in using the *NIX shell to create/execute scripts and perform basic configuration and system troubleshooting.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
We are looking for a resource with 2-4 years of experience in Full stack with Python and Vue.js with ML/AI skills. As a developer, you’ll gain valuable management experience delegating responsibilities to the rest of your team and reviewing the work of junior developers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (good to have).
- 2+ years’ experience in web and software development
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business(preferably from cybersecurity domain).
Technical Skills required:
- Node Js,
- Agile Development
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
This is a fast filling role.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Mintifi Pvt Ltd. is a registered NBFC, funded by IFC, Elevation Capital, and Norwest Venture Partners.
Mintifi provides business loans to SMEs and we are building technology to automate the process. We are aiming to approve and disburse loans in minutes.
A good candidate should match the following experience level and skillset
- 2 to 4 years experience in MERN stack
- Good problem-solving technique
- Knowledge of AWS ecosystem is a plus
- Experience in FinTech is a big plus
Skills: Node.js, React.js, MongoDB, Express JS, HTML, CSS, .
- Should have experience on Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express or StrongLoop. Preferably Express.
- Should have experience in building Rich UI components with React.js.
- Should have hands on experience on MongoDB.
- Knowledge of ES6, ES7 and Object-oriented and functional programming.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Should have experience in working on Linux (Ubuntu) Environment and basic linux commands.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good to have knowledge on Redis DB.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Good to have exposure working in an agile development environment
2+ years of hands-on experience in writing secure, efficient, high-quality code and have a good understanding of JS.
- Develop frontend components on ReactJS with Redux as state management library
- Should have good knowledge of tailwind CSS
- Familiarity with build tools such as Webpack, Babel
- Experience with testing tools such as Jest
- Experience in web security and performance on mobile and desktop
- Familiarity with Git.
- Should be able to make mobile responsive designs
- Knowledge on PWA would be an added advantage
- Develop backend APIs on Express.js and NodeJS
- Should be good with SQL database and perform DDL,DRL,DQL,DCL on database ,preferably PostgresDb.
- Should have familarity with ORM such as sequilize.
- Knowledge on server-less architecture is good
- Experience with monitoring tools web performance and caching techniques
- Experience working in agile methodology projects
- Should have knowledge of design patterns, design practices
- Should have the ability to design and write reusable code
- Ready to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Experience in building Cloud Native applications
- Experience in test-driven development
What the candidate will do:
* Fast learner: We are looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits- all solutions.
* A great teammate: Believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on other candidates feedback for continuous improvement.
Proficient in working with systems infrastructure, creating, querying, and manipulating databases, APIs, and integrations.
Required Technical Experience: Frontend code (HTML5/CSS, ReactJS, D3JS) and web stack back-end technologies (.net Core, NodeJs), MongoDB, Docker, Git, Jenkins
Preferred Technical Experience: React/ Redux/Hook, GraphQL, HANA-SQL, Redis, Golang, Kafka, etc.
Implement Security OAuth/JWT solutions for the different API Scenarios
Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Micro-service is needed to be successful in this position. Also, the candidate should have a sound understanding of CI/CD processes, agile development, possess a deep understanding of programming fundamentals, and can learn new frameworks, languages, and tools required on projects.