- Supervisory Role: First and foremost, the position is a position of leadership and in this capacity the Director of Product Management oversees and is answerable to the Founders and stakeholders for all activities of the product management department. The Director of Product Development oversees and ensures that the functions of the Product team are efficiently and effectively executed.
- Collaboration: The role of Director of Product Development is also one of a cross-functional nature and as such, the Director is expected to liaise with other Directors of the engineering, marketing, sales, and design departments. The reason for this collaboration is to place the executive management in a position to translate the product needs into requirements and to drive consensus within the product departments, which ultimately promotes the achievement of the product goals. Collaboration leads to clear and efficient product road mapping, product planning, prioritization, and an overall agile product development process.
- Product Line lifecycle: The Director of Product Development is responsible for developing, defining, and overseeing the product's road map and managing it as required for the purpose of meeting deliverable for the business.
- Product/Market Strategy: The Director of Product Management also works intimately with the marketing department to develop marketing strategies, lead generation strategies, and sales strategies.
- A suitable candidate will have 4 - 8 years experience in performance of functions as a Head of Product Management. He will also have a proven track record in product planning, defining and launching successful products, and unifying product portfolios. Also, candidates will need to show that they have had experience in thought leadership in order to be better positioned to drive and inspire such a large and important department.
- Experience of building and managing diverse Product & Engineering teams.
- Candidates with strong experience with Start-up firms preferred.
- Intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset with demonstrable drive, initiative, energy and a sense of urgency in acquiring and serving customers.
- Proven analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Should have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Comfortable with long and unpredictable work hours.
About Newton School
Contribute to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps -- after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external parties
Lead development of new product offerings by conducting market research, user surveys, and the like to understand where and how we can satisfy unmet consumer needs.
Manage the product development process from conception through wireframing, design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
Be a critical voice of the user within Impact Guru. Ensure we are doing everything we can to help users save money.
Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) methods to better understand our users' needs.
Conduct A/B tests to understand how we can increase the desired use case(s) of our
Skills And Qualifications:
1-3 years of experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical
product management or web engineering.
Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decisions are tied to key business drivers
Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability (Google Suite, Adobe Analytics, FB Analytics, Omniture, Clevertap, etc.)
Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
Mobile-first approach and Focus on creating super-optimized user experience for mobile users
An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
BE/BTech/BA/BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, business, marketing, etc.
MBA is a plus
Good knowledge of MySQL and/or other RDBMS
Proficiency in MS Excel
Proficiency in using wireframing and prototyping tools like Balsamiq, ProtoIO, inVision, etc.
Perquisites & Benefits:
Opportunity to work with India's no.1 crowdfunding platform
Be a part of a young, smart and rapidly growing team with management form Ivy League and Premier colleges
Competitive compensation and incentives
Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment.
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
Why Join Us
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
We, at Vakilsearch, are strengthening our product team and below are the criteria's that are specific for this role.
Key responsibilities: Leading, developing and scaling the Vakilsearch Product Platform to be capable of on-boarding, nurturing and fulfilling requirements over 70 Million Small and Medium Enterprises, and
handling the legal needs of India's Internet ready population.
● Predict and guide Business goals through a product first approach to business growth
● Product Roadmap: Align product roadmap to business priorities and define roadmap for
integration of existing product suite as well as for new product development.
● Drive a fail fast, learn quickly and ship rapidly culture where high quality products are delivered
at pace with an iterative model of development
● Grow and foster a mission-driven product and customer experience team to solve the
challenges of legal, tax and compliance in small and medium enterprises.
● Platform based acquisition: Align with Sales & Marketing leadership on the ideal customer
acquisition paths for target customer segments, and then build out a world class user
experience to support those acquisition paths.
● Fulfilment and retention: Productize seamless customer journeys for a range of services with a
key focus on customer experience and customer retention. Drive increase in average revenue
● Scale products based on key market and customer insights/ data analytics.
● Innovation: Leverage experimentation and develop rapid go-to market products relevant for
our customer segments.
● 5-8 years with track record of leading B2B/ B2B products to successful revenue outcomes.
Atleast 5 years of building and scaling product teams.
● Demonstrated proficiency in product led growth, pricing, and self-service purchasing
experience best practices
● Formal Agile Training- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
● Experience in Legal, Insurance, Finance/fin-tech, Reg or Compliance Tech industries an added
- 3+ Years of experience in Product Management from product company
- Experience in managing product roadmaps and timelines
- Track record of execution and deploying the highest quality product on time with high adoption metrics
- Strong leadership, listening, and cross-functional management skills
- Ability to work with leadership with clear and concise communication
- Ability to effectively prioritize, manage projects, and multi-task in a fast-paced, cross-functional organization
Who Are We?
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager specialized in online b2b or b2c marketplace domain to join our hyper-growing team and company.
As a PM you will play avital role in defining the product vision, roadmaps and execution strategy for our mobile & web applications.Our ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills, customer-centric approach, product management knowledge, strong communication skills, understanding of marketplaceproducts & their challenges, backend systems, AWS, mobile and web applications.
We love people who thrive to excel everywhere they go and keep themselves humble as they collaborate with multiple teams.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, CPO & Engineering Managers to plan Product Roadmaps aligned with company’s product vision.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Content Writers, Tech leads, Engineering Managers to execute the roadmap using Agile methodologies for product development.
- Break down the roadmaps into epics & user-stories for smooth execution. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements & estimates are well-understood.
- Conduct meetings with customer support, marketing & business teams to execute experiments & quality features.
- Take ownership of “Marketplace” squad of Vahak, track & define KPIs to track our Marketplace efficiency.
- Help the product, data & tech teams build delightful marketplace experiences, lay down foundation for data-driven search, discovery & matchmaking models.
- Be an expert on multiple online marketplace mechanisms/dynamics &
- institutions/regulations governing the online commerce in the country.
- Research about user pain points, requirements, customer support & marketing feedbacks to always be updated with upcoming challenges & problems.
- Be updated with latest & historic online b2b marketplaces specially in freight & trucking.
Data driven problem-solving:
- Understand and analyse user-journeys on the platform, build dashboards to track Marketplace Conversion Rates & CTRs. Run A/B tests and experiments to improve the key metrics.
- Collaborate with data team and analysts to analyse performance indicators, evaluate experiments, evaluate projects/feature goals & success etc.
- Setup dashboards & systems to track crashes, errors, exceptions and bugs on production. Formulate processes and workflows to reduce the same.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Prior experience of working in/with Marketplace & E-commerce industry, b2b, b2c marketplaces is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant fields.
- 4+ years of experience in product management.
- Working knowledge on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Past experience with hands-on engineering, product or QA is a strong bonus.
- Working knowledge with monitoring tools like New Relic, Sentry, Cloudwatch
- Very good knowledge on SQL/NoSQL.
- Should be familiar with Application App Release cycle
- Robust and evolving knowledge of current web & mobile app technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, advanced problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach.
If you’ve made it till here, then you’re probably interested in the role!
● Device end-to-end product growth strategy in close collaboration with product,
design, research, engineering, and marketing teams.
● Device and implement strategy to drive product growth through virality
● Explore and validate new strategic value propositions for our users
● Defining and delivering against a clear set of business metrics and OKRs
● Ensure that product growth decision are data-informed - based on strong logical
rigor, in-depth analysis, and value data with opinions
● Work closely with stakeholders across the organization and collaborate on the company’s
short- and long-term goals
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
● You have 8+ years of experience in delivering and scaling highly successful and
innovative consumer Internet products with stellar design taste, creativity, and product
instincts, work experience with a gaming organization, or creating and driving growth for
the social product would be a plus
● You know that the voice of the customer is the most important factor in the products you
lead and have deep experience of successfully driving product growth through virality.
● Have deep experience in successfully delivering high-quality consumer experiences that
are informed by both quantitative and qualitative insights
● You deeply value and have experience with hiring, coaching, and leading diverse and
high-performing teams of APMs and PMs creating an inclusive space where people can
● You are steady under pressure in a fast-paced environment, capable of quickly and
clearly prioritizing both your time and that of your organization
● You celebrate both wins and failures, constantly seeking feedback and focusing on your
● You understand and value bringing joy and a sense of creativity to your day-to-day
● A flat and transparent culture
● Assistance and support to setup home workspace
● Tools of the trade - MacBook, Latest Softwares
● Monthly Communication Reimbursement
● Best learning and development opportunities
● A chance to have a big impact in hypergrowth setup
Tailor and Circus is a progressive and unisex underwear brand in the Indian apparel space, at the forefront of E-commerce and product innovation. We have created India's most comfortable and responsible piece of underwear, offering the highest quality and selling direct-to-consumer. As a brand, we are India's first inclusive and body-positive underwear company. This has been part of the company's DNA since the inception, all our models and influencers who represent the brand are real people having real bodies.
Tailor and Circus is looking to hire suitable candidates for the Product Manager role who will handle user-facing product experience (website) and is very data-driven. The role will be based either in Bangalore or Coimbatore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be focused on building consumer-facing applications for the Tailor and Circus website.
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing and building user experience across the website and other customer touchpoints.
- Define and manage all critical user journeys and conversion funnels across website and other customer touchpoints.
- You will be responsible for launch and change management of features going live on apps/website.
- You will work closely with PMs responsible for all key business areas (Marketing, Design and Tech) to create a simple and delightful experience for our users.
- You will have a high degree of responsibility and ownership.
- You will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area.
- You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics and more.) to deliver high-quality products.
Apply If you:
- Minimum of 1-2 Years of Experience in Product & Marketing Management
- Can showcase your user-facing products experiences
- Have very high customer obsession
- Are a highly data-oriented person and have skills to analyze data using SQL
- Have an understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- Have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building new product features and functionalities.
Role- Product manager
We are seeking a Product Manager who will have a passion for agile, creating new delivery processes. This role includes leading cross-functional resources necessary for successful product definition where you will provide relevant business context for Agile software development team and leading team through planning exercises designed to help select development work for timeboxed execution.
Experience range- 8-14 Years
- Create and ensure a shared understanding of product vision and strategy amongst all members of the team.
- Define a product portfolio from a product strategy that balances business need, opportunity, feasibility, and achievability.
- Demonstrate platform thinking by abstracting feature requests into “classes of problems” and creating an extensible product which can be used for a variety of current and future needs.
- Should have experience in Pre-sales.
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values
- Partnering with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Create Product roadmap
- Understanding on NFR (Non-functional requirements.
- Understanding on Wireframing & Prototyping
- Lead the planning product release plans and set an expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Understanding knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer
- Evangelize and market: communicate the value proposition and bring an emotional connection to the product to all stakeholders and team members.
- Drive research and competitive analysis to identify ways to transform the user experience, and create competitive opportunities.
- Reframe business solutions into actual business needs
- Articulate how the product fulfils the business strategy and creates value to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. clients).
- Understand the technical aspects of software development – including software engineering, architecture, and technical tradeoffs – enough to ensure that technical choices don’t conflict with the product vision and strategy, but rather enable them.
- Partner with engineering leads and architects so that decisions on product and technology direction are not made in a vacuum.
- Make data-driven decisions: support portfolio choices with evidence from analytics and research.
- Align product strategies with other product managers, articulate how the product strategy fits into the broader ecosystem.
- Nurture regular communication and connection with business stakeholders to ensure that product strategy stays aligned with business priorities, and also to keep stakeholders abreast of learnings from customers that impact product direction.
- Always be “discovering” what customers and users need. Get out of the building: visit clients and speak with users/customers. Always be learning from user research conducted during product development cycles.
- Partner with Product Owners to ensure constant alignment with business and customer goals, and outcome expectations for delivery.
- About 7+ years of overall exp and 3-4 years of relevant experience working as a Product Manager in a technology environment
- Solid Agile experience
- Understanding of technology; Language and Applications
- Additonal exp with API Banking Domain would be plus to the role
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Experience supporting/rolling out initiatives to commercial teams
- Experience with demand generation, account/territory management, opportunity management and contact management capabilities, functionality and workflows.
Flexmoney’s mission is to “Simplify, Sachet-ize and Democratize Consumer Credit” for the mass-market Indian consumer. Flexmoney enables banks and trusted lending partners to offer lender-branded, instant consumer finance/ EMIs at the point of sale. Flexmoney owns and operates InstaCredTM, the largest BNPL network of online merchants and lenders with over 25 M+ pre-approved user credit lines from multiple lending partners and over 3000+ top marquee online merchants.. We provide the technology infrastructure and point-of-sale merchant network distribution as a “plug and play” proposition to banks and NBFCs.
Lending partners can offer lender-branded, frictionless, point of sale purchase credit to any consumer via a “plug and play” integration. Merchants enable our payment mode to provide shoppers with an instant, “cardless” credit payment option at checkout
Job Role & Responsibilities
Develop a product roadmap, design wireframes, write requirements, and work in an agile environment to execute on the company vision
Understand the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement, and repeat behavior) and create actionable programs leading to user growth
Analyze data to identify key leverage points to increase conversion, engagement and retention
Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics to measure the success of the product
Perform market research and sizing along with competitive analysis to define product differentiators and identify potential new business opportunities and areas of growth
Collaborate with business, engineering, and other stakeholders to prioritize product backlog and to drive features
What we look for
Minimum 3 years of experience in Product Management role in a consumer facing role at a consumer internet/ B2C ecommerce company
Expertise in driving product growth, driving traffic via internet conversion and digital marketing Skills:
Fluent with data analytics
Knowledge of how Ads platform and digital marketing works
Experience in using product analytics and tracking tools like GA, Clevertap, Mixpanel
Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and negotiation skills with cross-functional organizations, customers & stake-holders
Self motivated and ownership driven individual
Multi-tasker with ability to own and drive multiple product initiatives
Ability to influence people and getting things done across any job function.
Kruzr is building a virtual assistant to help drivers be safe on roads. We help drivers manage distractions in a safe manner, drive in a safe speed range, and avoid drowsy driving and accident prone zones. Our platform also provides deep insights into driver behaviour for better understanding and modelling of risk.
We provide our technology as a platform to motor insurance companies, and now expanding into fleets and ride sharing, to help them reduce accidents and get better visibility of their risk exposure.
We are looking for a product manager to own and manage the product, based out of our Bangalore location.
The key responsibilities we are looking for are:
- Identifying consumer (drivers) and client (insurance and other partners) and inculcate that into our product roadmap
- Work with the engineering leads to translate the product roadmap into technical specs
- Work with the business team to define the product strategy and build and own the product roadmap
- Define the product metrics and lead a team of product analysts to continuously evolve each feature for maximum customer adoption and growth.
- Maintain a prioritised backlog and execute efficiently to deliver a great experience for customers
- Gather feedback from customers and clients to continuously improve the product features.
- Manage product release cycles
The key traits we are looking for are:
- You should have the technical knowledge to understand how products are built and have a keen eye for product design and user experience.
- You should be a master communicator to help the dev team understand the details of the product and ensure the product or feature shipped is as designed and envisioned.
- You should be diligent and disciplined in your approach.
You must have:
- 3+ years of product management at a software or mobile technology company
- Demonstrated success in delivering compelling products in a fast-growing, dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen, are customer focused, and results-oriented
- Experience crafting easy to use, delightful user interfaces