A decade old, the firm has grown to great heights, beside partnership with the best universities and organizations across the globe. They are backed by a global publishing house, that is more than 200 years old, whose international operations cover the USA, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia - known for published works of more than 450 Nobel Laureates in categories across Economics, Chemistry, Peace, Economics, and Physiology among others.
- Developing a long-lasting relationship with assigned client portfolio.
- Creating sales plan for generating revenue, managing the P&L for assigned customers
- Acting as point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Identifying Opportunities and being responsible for upselling and cross selling to the defined customer base.
- Collaborating with internal teams to address customers’ needs.
- Working closely with Business Development teams to identify and grow opportunities within territory/ market.
- Forecasting and maintaining a strong pipeline.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 8 years experience in business development & account management in staffing industry
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills, both verbal and written and good negotiation skills
- Candidate with prior experience of more than 5 years in Customer Service and Sales preferred.
- Driven to succeed and motivated by a target driven environment.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Able to multitask and juggle competing priorities.
- Strong client facing staffing experience in both hunting and farming.
- Have been responsible for the end-to-end client relationship.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
About Global Talent Solutions Co.
We are looking for Business Development Associates who are driven, self-motivated, and highly passionate about working in the Ed-tech space while impacting careers via quality education & expert mentorship. You’ll work closely with top school graduates, ex-McKinsey, Hotstar, Disney, Deloitte, EY, Byju, Paytm employees to establish, nurture, and grow business across categories & territories. This is a great opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively, and help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
What will you do
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Develop a strong pipeline of new customers through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting.
- Monitor and analyze pipeline to review performance & optimize accordingly to ensure objectives are met.
- Maintain strong follow-ups and regular feedback calls ● Create lead engagement plans and strategy
- Study the details of each offering & stay abreast of updates to these offerings
- Proactively connect with leads while..ensuring consistent follow-ups, low Turn-AroundTime (TAT), and increased connectivity with multiple attempts Update and create tailored client proposals and negotiate further to close the deals
What will you need:
● Graduate/MBA in the field of Business/ Management (preferable)
● 0-4 years of experience
● Keen interest in education & innovation along with an acumen for sales Inherent ability to position, market, and sell an idea or product
What will you get:
● Industry-best perks
● Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
● Super young & enthusiastic colleagues in Tech/ Marketing/ PR/ Editorial/ Social Media & Events!
● Quick iterations & deployments – fail-fast attitude
● Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
● Access to a world-class mentorship network
● Opportunity to create a massive and direct impact in the lives of students making the biggest decision of their lives to pursue higher education abroad
MobileFirst is a Product Development and Consulting Studio established in 2014. We help High-Growth Startups and Enterprises build bespoke product solutions with Mobile/Web and Blockchain Apps. MobileFirst has had the honor to work with some of the finest brands in India and abroad including Flipkart, MyGlam, Vodacom South Africa, etc. MobileFirst has its presence and clientele based in 5 continents and over 17 countries. We believe in continuous learning and adapting to the newest trends and technologies.
We are looking for a creative social media intern to work in our marketing department. The social media intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts, and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns.To be successful as a social media intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms. A good social media intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A degree in Communication or a related field.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
- Continuous learning and up skilling through learning sessions and training by the management.
- Opportunity to understand and interact with the IT & Technology Ecosystem.
Location - Corporate Road, Ahmedabad [On-Site]
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, recognition, and much more.
What will you do?
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
You will be a good fit if you have the below
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Hubspot
- Any graduate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
• Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Working Days: Wednesday to Sunday (Week off: Monday and Tuesday)
Age: Not more than 29 years of age
If interested, fill this form(mandate): https://forms.gle/XHZHYerf1CHrQ5TX8
It is a marketplace that connects the hiring needs of companies ranging from startups to MNCs with consultants who fulfill them i.e we are an aggregator between the clients and the consultants. With a staff strength of 50-100 employees, we handle requirements for marketing, sales, IT, e-commerce, BFSI, etc. the company boasts of young and dynamic employees, free work environment, weekends off, a movie every month and regular fun and game sessions.
Lead generation, Prospecting, Client Acquisition, Negotiation, Closure, Client servicing, Cross Selling and Client Retention.
Managing corporate clients with an enhanced business portfolio.
Making presentations to clients with a precise display of their visibility when placed in the online space.
Designing email campaigns to spread awareness of new products launched.
Prospecting/Providing standard and customized solutions to Clients across domains/segments
Handling tough negotiations/closing deals
Consistency in achieving the sales targets assigned
Setting and managing client expectations
Managing client relationships/Up selling and Cross Selling.
Meeting the weekly, monthly and quarterly targets and generate revenue for the organisation.
To maximise market share and client preference in the assigned market through high quality servicing.
Generates own business leads, business planning/sales planning.
Ensures a customer on boarding process is fast and smooth.