With the ever-growing demand for healthcare services among the ever-increasing population, our client acts as a diagnostic laboratory providing various services such as routine testing, pathology services, radiology and genomic testing. They even provide various healthcare packages such as full body packages, fever packages, heart packages, etc.
Headquartered in Noida, our client works as a technology empowered, well-equipped and advanced testing lab, built in line with the globally recognized standards. They have their home sample-collection service in, approx., 120+ cities with 30+ laboratories and 700+ walk-in wellness & collection centres across India.
Our client aims for the accessibility of health tests to all Indians through a combination of well-equipped labs, technology and strong radiology network. They are backed by tier 1 VCs and have raised more than $60 million in funding this year.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for dealing and building strategic partnerships in the pharma industry and thus contributing towards business growth.
What you will do:
- Creating and managing new and follow-up accounts by mapping and engaging with various clients in the pharma industry
- Being the key link between the organization and the pharma client(s), understanding the business requirements of both and ensuring that the same are met on-time and professionally
- Meeting the senior leadership management(CHRO,CEO,CFO) of the client(s) and also acting as a link between the company and the clients and understanding the professional requirements of both
- Maintaining long-term professional relationships with the current as well as new clients
- Being responsible for business analysis and preparing marketing strategy for healthcare needs and also providing 360 degree healthcare solutions to the pharma clients
- Handling and managing all the operational/ documentation processes involved throughout the BD cycle by ensuring compliance of related rules, laws & regulations, while doing so
- Handling all the client queries/ concerns/ feedback / escalations professionally, efficiently and on-time
- Maintaining an updated and accurate record of all the account-related data and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Relevant work experience of 4-5 years in Business Development is required
- Previous work experience in dealing with pharma companies is a must
- Outstanding communication and professional networking skills
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High ownership and problem-solving ability is a must
1. Call the list given and pitch the product
2. Arrange discussions of students with founders
3. Update the CRM to ensure the reporting
• Establish goals, analyze growth, and provide accurate progress reports, forecasts, and budgets.
• Ensure company-wide consistency in client service and sales procedures.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives additionally develop sales proposals and collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
Female candidate preferred
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Helping in defining Brand Voice of the company
- Selecting uniform words, the attitude and values of the brand while addressing the target audience over different media in line with the company vision
- Collaborating with the management, marketing & branding teams.
- Relaying meaningful and empirical customer insights across teams to constantly enhance the company’s customer experience.
- Driving a passionate, customer-centric culture within the company
- Influencing the company’s product road map to positively impact customer experience.
- Training and supporting customer experience team members to deliver best in class service by developing proper standards, policies and procedures.
- Setting the customer experience team goals and ensuring that it is in line with Company vision.
- Establishing a consistent, accurate and timely reporting framework on key individual and team metrics.
- Conceptualizing and rolling-out the company’s customer experience roadmap on a quarterly, bi-annual and annual horizon.
- Ensuring non- recurrence of customer issues by root cause analysis
- Eliminating key problems/ issues in the customer life cycle.
- Developing a holistic customer journey and shaping all customer touch points
- maximizing customer satisfaction across all stages of engagement by exhibitions,
digital and print communication, social media interactions
- Discussing and handling complex escalations by coordinating with the company’s legal counsel.
- Identifying the CRM needs of the company
- Making necessary additions to the company’s prowess in terms of software and hardware.
- Working with HR and Management in hiring new members for the team from time to time.
- Analysing regular competitive landscape and staying ahead of the curve.
- Assessing, appraising and training regularly team members and help in building organisational capability.
What you need to have:
- Proven experience in augmenting customer experience and ratings at a company
- Ability to work independently.
- Prior experience or deep understanding of Omni-channel business strategies.
- Strong Understanding/ keen interest in technology/ automation.
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Proven Experience in managing teams.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills
- Hands on experience in managing teams and getting results.
- Should have worked on integrating a CRM for a company.
- Strong analytical abilities and an empirical thought process.
- Ability and readiness to work and thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- Keen interest and prior experience in building systems and processes from the ground up.
- Deep understanding of business and business metrics
- Ability to stretch long hours.
- Proactive approach to business problems.
- Candidates with prior marketing experience are preferred.
- Excellent problem identification and solving abilities.
- Inquisitive bent of mind.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to make holistic and well-grounded in reality business plans.
- Should exhibit strong leadership abilities.
- Should understand Web Technologies.
- Tier 1 B-Schools with 6 to 8 years’ experience.
This position is open for freshers & experienced Business Developers. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly. We are looking for Business development executive to work on our product Faveo Helpdesk
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business from across the world.
- Most of the clients will be from outside India. Manage your work time efficiently to cover different timezones.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree preferably Engineering.
- 2-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
- An MBA is preferred.
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website http://www.ladybirdweb.com/" target="_blank">www.ladybirdweb.com | http://www.faveohelpdesk.com/" target="_blank">www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to help discover new prospects & bring closures. An energetic and focussed practitioner who wants to make a career in Sales/Inside Sales.
Pleasing personality, infectious energy and ability to sell.
- Discover prospects through cold calling, networking and social media
- Meet to convert and
- Manage converted accounts
- Bike (due to currently restricted modes of transport)
- 1-3 years experience in sales (to give you a jump start)
- Willingness to be on the field (well you got to meet your clients!)
If you are a person befitting the role, do connect with us with your resume, current and expected Salary.
PS: THIS IS A WORK FROM OFFICE JOB ONLY. IF THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU ARE OPEN TO, PLEASE DONT APPLY.
Businesses that partner with The WAD Agency come in all shapes, sizes & market caps. Your knowledge of Digital marketing combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new businesses are won over. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you are expected to match the WAD-Caliber pitching, service & market analysis.
You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently hunt for new prospects and business avenues. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their digital marketing can reach thousands of users.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will work with a variety of internal stakeholders to optimize business partnerships to help grow and develop their digital marketing strategy. You'll also build and manage a pipeline of clients working towards strategic goals.
Responsibilities: (The candidate must be willing to travel to office )
- Pitching for selling services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Generate leads using digital marketing techniques like Email Mktg, Adwords etc this will be achieved by working in coherence with our dedicated digital marketing team
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Cold calling for generating new leads
- Should be an amazing presenter, preferably a good articulator
- Should be an expert in making Pitches/Presentations Company Website: www.thewadagency.com
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Generating new leads in the field of WEB DEVELOPMENT, APP DEVELOPMENT, DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES
- Bachelor's degree or undergraduate
- Excellent communication
- Ready to work on target basis
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience in IT field
- Previous work experience should be from IT Service based company ( WEB DEVELOPMENT, APP DEVELOPMENT, DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES)
- Capable of closing end to end sales in the field of web development, app development, digital marketing services
- Capable of generating new business opportunities