We are looking for an excellent experienced person in Backend Developer field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great working environment. As aBackend developer you will be responsible for the server-sideof our web applications and you will work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve your experience
•Must have good experience in codignitor
•Candidate should have relevant experience in MVC and YII2 framework.
•Candidate must have Strong command in Jquery, My Sql and Mongodb etc
•Must have strong knowledge about Social API integration like-( edge, fb, twitter and google etc.)
•Candidate must have excellent understanding about web services like-(Rest, Soap etc.)
•Candidate must have good knowledge about payment gateway integration.
•Must have excellent knowledge about data structure.
•Experience with the startup will preferably be an advantage.
Perks and Benefits:
- 5 day working(saturday&sunday off)
- Informal dress code
- Laptop allowance
- Friendly working environment
- Hands-on experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, SQL Server.
- Experience in latest .Net framework versions (4/4.5/.Net Core 2.0 Frameworks), SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge on Angular development, Angular JS
- knowledge in Azure cloud solutions.
- Developing and Hosting REST API Swagger and integration with angular.
Required Candidate profile Qualifications
- 5 – 8 years and above of professional software development experience.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns and developing standard operating procedures.
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendation and designing and implementing systems.
Team Lead Full stack developer
Born at MIT, GeniusMesh is an executive networking, career coaching and recruitment platform. We are building our offshore team to support our growth. The lead full stack developer has a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology. Responsible to contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to application development.
- Designs the overall technical architecture of the product
- Mentors and coaches the technical team, specifically with pair programming and code reviews
- Engages in coding to help the team to develop the solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand. Identifies and removes technical impediments
- Provides technical training and guidance to other developers
- Works with product owner to align the roadmap with strengths and opportunities with the technical stack
- Constantly looks for improvement in solving technical problems and designing the solutions, not afraid to discuss with passion resolutions
- Provides the team with a roadmap for implementing agile software engineering practices for higher code quality
- Shares responsibility with Product Owners for building reusable and scalable components
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline or graduate from a top school
- Minimum 6+ years of software development experience
- Seen as an expert within the technical components of the domains/products/journeys
- Can make architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Experience working on projects that span multiple organizations and business units
- Experience in building and scaling SaaS solutions
- Agile Development experience (XP, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery), with Solution Architect experience
- Strong communication experience with the ability to assist in aligning organization on complex technical decisions
- Must be a creative thinker and can recognize and solve problems by thinking outside the box
- Preferred Technical Experience: TDD, Jira, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk), Python, Express.js, BDD
- Ability to write quality unit tests and integration tests
- Understanding of repeatable automated processes for building the application, testing it, documenting it, and deploying it at scale
- An awareness of security concerns is very important, as each layer presents its possible vulnerabilities
- Willing to get hands dirty in various tools and technologies
- Must have entrepreneurial mindset, willing to roll up the sleeve to make things happen
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced environment.
Job Description :
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our Software Development team in Gurgaon.
At Zunpulse, you can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions and work on complex
challenges by utilizing skills in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming. You
will be part of the team that develops state-of-the-art products which aim at helping millions of
- Must have worked on Spring, Spring boot framework
- Strong Java developer skills
- Should have strong knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Should be well versed with Agile Development methodologies
- Prior experience in handling backend
- Should have strong debugging and communication skill
- Microservices experience would be a plus
- Built backend for Android, iOS applications in past
- Well versed with AWS deployments
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in SQL or Mongo Database
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Write clean reusable code
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronics or equivalent.
• Graduated in 2020/21 having 1-2 years of industrial experience
Spring boot, Java, Flask, Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Basic knowledge of AWS/GCP
What we offer
● Growth-oriented culture
● Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting edge tech stacks and with a
diverse and talented team
● Excellent compensation with competitive benefits
● Flexible work environment
● A chance to make an impact on our business strategy using your work
Zunpulse is India's leading smart electricity brand. Backed by Godrej, we are a 150+ member
engineering team led by co-founders from IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi & IIT Kanpur. We have developed
the largest range of IoT and AI-enabled smart home products with one single offering in mind
#phonesekarocontrol. Founded in June 2016, we have impacted 1,00,000 + homes to date.
Customers are looking for comfort, convenience, and security, all of which zunpulse provides with a
single app, to provide it all with a hyper-personalized experience. With the zunpulse app, the team is
creating a new way for the customers to manage their lives while keeping them cool, fun, and trendy.
With an all-around IoT tech solution, zunpulse is set to create a future smart home suite that can
transform how you live and interact with your home.
To know more about us refer:
This role is at high growth startup providing secure video hosting to media and e-learning businesses and thus in high requirement in current market. Site is at www.vdocipher.com. Already in revenues , profitable with 2000+ business customers across 40+ countries. Serving Petabytes of online video content.
We use API-first approach to implement new features and create developer-friendly interfaces. We have a hybrid model between monolithic and micro-service system based on separation of concern and function.
Salary range - is 21 to 26 LPA (CTC=Gross), The wide range is to accommodate candidates based on actual experience and skill set. ESOPs will also be granted.
2 to 5+ yrs of work experience expected.
- Developing new web services
- Implementing new features to API
- Provide secure authentication with role-based-access-controls.
- Ensuring inter-operability of API with diverse customer frameworks through SDKs
- Future-proofing of the API with unit testing and extensible design
- Write and maintain API documentation
- Choosing the right database and information flow for new features
- Designing and maintaining the Database schema
* Thorough knowledge of Nodejs development ecosystem
* Understanding of security practices and exploits on the web
* Handling authentication frameworks with jwt, oauth and related technologies
* Experience with stateless server apps for horizontal scaling
* Database best practices for optimizing query performance
* Understanding applications of relational vs no-sql databases
* Understanding of version control (Git, SVN)
* Basic understanding of a front-end web environment (HTML5, CSS)
* Write clean and reusable code by following coding standards
* Understanding of writing tests and automation frameworks
- Resume Shortlisting
- 15 min Short introductory phone call
- Tech Round Interview 1 (75 mins)
- 2nd Round Interview (Tech + HR , 1 hour 45 mins)
We have opening position for Java Fullstack Developer
Role: Java FullStack Developers
Experience: 7-12 Years
Location: Pan India Remote working -full time
Please find the JD below.
- 7+ years of strong Java & J2EE working experience
- Micro services development build and deployment experience with CICD build pipeline.
- 3+ years’ experience with frameworks like spring, hibernate, jpa and databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL and NoSQL
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies.
- Shows interest around Quality and QA process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes, then explain them to others.
- Knowledge of OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g. UML).
- Experience using GIT and issue tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Cloud-based applications leveraging AWS.
- Working experience in AEM 6.0+ implementation is desirable.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams is a plus
- Exposure to developing multi-tier, scalable, and browser-based applications.
- Ability to deal well with complex use cases and ambiguous problems.
- Proactive and ability to learn quickly.
- Experience to lead and mentor other developers
Diagnal Technologies is a fully owned subsidiary of Diagnal Inc, Hong Kong. It’s a product company focusing on media and entertainment clients, creating Video on Demand apps for their customers. We are a team of OTT video solution specialists helping our customers build the new digital media industry in Asia Pacific and beyond. We create viable revenue generating video streaming products, enable our customers to gain business and operational insights through big data analytics and empower them to engage with their users more effectively through targeted marketing campaigns. Started its Development Center in Technopark Phase III campus and focusing on Indian and International clients.
For further details please refer our website
Job Description :
- 2 or more years of experience of server side web systems engineering and middleware in a project services or product engineering organisation
- Published sites/systems that are now online
- Self motivation and ability to manage your own time to get the job done at the high international quality levels we expect
- An engineering Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- A solid understanding of networking, storage, operating/browser systems engineering as well as application/software systems performance optimisation and third party systems integration
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Prior experience working within the Media, E-commerce, Telecommunications or similar large scale consumer facing industry
First round will be a Machine test and Aptitude, sharing it with this mail, which has to be completed in 2 days.This will be followed by technical discussion, CEO round and HR discussion.Hiring process will take 5-7 working days post completion of M/C test
Your day-to-day tasks will be
• Helping our product squads to bring the best testing practices into their workflow
• Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
• Understanding the product functionality and product objectives to implement
• Code contributions in the backend, and/or frontend with extensive unit tests
• Working with deployments teams and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and designs
• Researching tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes
• Mentor junior engineers, do code reviews and help improve/maintain code quality
This might be for you if…
You have a passion for designing, development, and testing and you should enjoy upgrading your tech skills as tools and technologies evolve quickly.
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
• 4+ years of overall professional web development experience including coding, scalability of codes and development, testing and
deployment best practices
• Firefighter – You love taking up fire calls on production or other critical systems
• Communicate effectively in fluent English
(MongoDB, DynamoDB), ReactJS
• Understands the value and impact of our product for prospective customers and is driven to make it a success
• Self-motivated, hard-working, coachable, and driven with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Enjoys working in a collaborative atmosphere where ideas are valued on merit
Vamstar is a data science powered global B2B healthcare marketplace platform. We Aggregate $2 trillion of demand for healthcare products
and services using machine learning and providing real-time insights to buyers and suppliers to accelerate transactions. Our enriched data on
buyers, outcomes, and contracts (including tenders) reveal interdependencies across complex contracting markets. By seeing the big picture
and all the connections, Vamstar provides healthcare stakeholders with valuable market insights and perspectives. Vamstar partners with
leaders in the industry, academia, and government in 70 countries to apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues
● 3-5 Years of hands-on experience creating public, complex web and mobile systems using multiple languages.
● Proficient in at least three core development technologies used within XSEED.
● Good knowledge of AGILE product development lifecycle and the process tools: SCRUM, JIRA-like tools; Familiarity with Pair Programming is a must.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Passion for learning, fiddling, tinkering, researching, teaching and sharing. You should have strong interpersonal skills in order to collaborate with colleagues on correcting software issues. In addition, you should also have a continuous desire to learn new things. Technology is constantly evolving, and you will need to learn new programming languages and software design methods as they arise.
● Knowledge in NLP, ML and Computer Vision frameworks would make you stand apart and be a major plus point.
● Proficient understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
● Proficient knowledge of one or more back-end programming languages and frameworks such as NodeJS, Ruby on Rails or Django.
● Proficient understanding of both relational and non-relational database technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
● Good understanding of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
● Good understanding of building light, API-only microservices and deploy them using Docker and Kubernetes.
Familiarity with mobile technologies would be a significant bonus, like the iOS Swift SDK, Android Kotlin SDK, or better yet, the Flutter Dart framework.