Power BI Developer(Azure Developer )
Senior visualization engineer with understanding in Azure Data Factory & Databricks to develop and deliver solutions that enable delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Ensure code and design quality through execution of test plans and assist in development of standards & guidelines working closely with internal and external design, business and technical counterparts.
- Strong designing concepts of data visualization centered on business user and a knack of communicating insights visually.
- Ability to produce any of the charting methods available with drill down options and action-based reporting. This includes use of right graphs for the underlying data with company themes and objects.
- Publishing reports & dashboards on reporting server and providing role-based access to users.
- Ability to create wireframes on any tool for communicating the reporting design.
- Creation of ad-hoc reports & dashboards to visually communicate data hub metrics (metadata information) for top management understanding.
- Should be able to handle huge volume of data from databases such as SQL Server, Synapse, Delta Lake or flat files and create high performance dashboards.
- Should be good in Power BI development
- Expertise in 2 or more BI (Visualization) tools in building reports and dashboards.
- Understanding of Azure components like Azure Data Factory, Data lake Store, SQL Database, Azure Databricks
- Strong knowledge in SQL queries
- Must have worked in full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Intermediate understanding to format, process and transform data
- Should have working knowledge of GIT, SVN
- Good experience in establishing connection with heterogeneous sources like Hadoop, Hive, Amazon, Azure, Salesforce, SAP, HANA, API’s, various Databases etc.
- Basic understanding of data modelling and ability to combine data from multiple sources to create integrated reports
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technology
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Experience: Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist/Data Engineer
Domain knowledge: Data cleaning, modelling, analytics, statistics, machine learning, AI
- To be part of Digital Manufacturing and Industrie 4.0 projects across client group of companies
- Design and develop AI//ML models to be deployed across factories
- Knowledge on Hadoop, Apache Spark, MapReduce, Scala, Python programming, SQL and NoSQL databases is required
- Should be strong in statistics, data analysis, data modelling, machine learning techniques and Neural Networks
- Prior experience in developing AI and ML models is required
- Experience with data from the Manufacturing Industry would be a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop AI and ML models for the Manufacturing Industry with a focus on Energy, Asset Performance Optimization and Logistics
- Multitasking, good communication necessary
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Travel: Must be willing to travel on shorter duration within India and abroad
- Job Location: Chennai
- Reporting to: Team Leader, Energy Management System
What you will do:
- Bringing data to life via Historical and Real Time Dashboard like:
2. Transaction behavior analytics
3. User level analytics
4. Propensity models and personalization models, eg whats the best product or offer to drive a sale
5. Emails/ SMS/ AN – analytics models getting data from platforms like Netcore+ Branch+ Internal Tables
6. Other reports that are relevant to know what is working, gaps, etc
- Monitoring key metrics such as commission, gross margin, conversion, customer acquisitions etc
- Using the data models and reports to draw actionable and meaningful insights. Based on the insights helping drive the strategy, optimization opportunities, product improvement and more
- Demonstrating examples where data interpretation led to improvement in core business outcomes like better conversion, better ROI from Ad spends, improvements in product etc.
- Digging into data to identify opportunities or problems and translating them into easy-to-understand way for all key business teams
- Working closely with various business stakeholders: Marketing, Customer Insights, Growth and Product teams
- Ensuring effective and timely delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of data analytics and interpretation experience
- Proven experience to show how data analytics shaped strategy, marketing and product. Should have multiple examples of this based on current and past experience
- Strong Data Engineering skills using tools like SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Advanced Excel, PowerQuery etc
- Strong marketing acumen to be able to translate data into marketing outcomes
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, CleverTap and other analytics tools
- Familiarity with data sources like Branch/ Clevertap / Firebase, Big Query, Internal Tables (User/ Click/ Transaction/ Events etc)
In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to 450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, Games24x7 is India’s largest mobile games business today and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. While Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India centric mobile games, it is also diversifying its business by investing in international gaming and other tech opportunities.
Summary of Role
Position/Role Description :
The candidate will be part of a team managing databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra) and will be involved in designing, configuring and maintaining databases.
• Complete involvement in the database requirement starting from the design phase for every project.
• Deploying required database assets on production (DDL, DML)
• Good understanding of MySQL Replication (Master-slave, Master-Master, GTID-based)
• Understanding of MySQL partitioning.
• A better understanding of MySQL logs and Configuration.
• Ways to schedule backup and restoration.
• Good understanding of MySQL versions and their features.
• Good understanding of InnoDB-Engine.
• Exploring ways to optimize the current environment and also lay a good platform for new projects.
• Able to understand and resolve any database related production outages.
• BE/B.Tech from a reputed institute
• Experience in python scripting.
• Experience in shell scripting.
• General understanding of system hardware.
• Experience in MySQL is a must.
• Experience in MongoDB, Cassandra, Graph db will be preferred.
• Experience with Pecona MySQL tools.
• 6 - 8 years of experience.
Job Location: Bengaluru
Why work with us?
- Applies scripting/programming skills to assemble various types of source data (unstructured, semi-structured, and structured) into well-prepared datasets with multiple levels of granularities (e.g., demographics, customers, products, transactions).
- Lead the development of standard and customized reporting, dashboards, and analysis of information
- Lead the development of tools, methodologies, and statistical
- Provide hands-on development and support in creating and launching various tools and reporting
- Develops analytical solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder
- Works with various data owners to discover and select available data from internal sources to fulfill analytical needs
- Summarizes statistical findings and draws conclusions, presents actionable business recommendations. Presents findings & recommendations in a simple, clear way to drive action.
- Uses the appropriate algorithms to discover
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- Post Secondary Degree – Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant degrees with curriculum related to data structures and analysis
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an analyst
- Minimum 5 years of knowledge of business intelligence tools and programming languages
- Advance skills in data analysis and profiling, data mapping, data modeling, data lakes, and analytics
- Data Analytics: AWS Quicksight and Redshift
- Data Migration: solid in SQL and ETL
- Scripting and Integration: REST APIs, GraphQL, Nodejs, AWS Lambda/API Gateway
- Experience working with data mining and performing quantitative analysis
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms and associated data sets
- Business acumen results-oriented
- Proactive/takes initiative/self-starter
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to create, coordinate and facilitate presentations
- Time management, highly organized
- Collaboration and Team Engagement
- Analytical and Problem Solving
- Data-driven/Metrics Driven
Position: Big Data Engineer
What You'll Do
Punchh is seeking to hire Big Data Engineer at either a senior or tech lead level. Reporting to the Director of Big Data, he/she will play a critical role in leading Punchh’s big data innovations. By leveraging prior industrial experience in big data, he/she will help create cutting-edge data and analytics products for Punchh’s business partners.
This role requires close collaborations with data, engineering, and product organizations. His/her job functions include
- Work with large data sets and implement sophisticated data pipelines with both structured and structured data.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design scalable solutions.
- Manage and optimize our internal data pipeline that supports marketing, customer success and data science to name a few.
- A technical leader of Punchh’s big data platform that supports AI and BI products.
- Work with infra and operations team to monitor and optimize existing infrastructure
- Occasional business travels are required.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of experience as a Big Data engineering professional, developing scalable big data solutions.
- Advanced degree in computer science, engineering or other related fields.
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, data warehousing and SQL.
- Extensive knowledge with cloud technologies, e.g. AWS and Azure.
- Excellent software engineering background. High familiarity with software development life cycle. Familiarity with GitHub/Airflow.
- Advanced knowledge of big data technologies, such as programming language (Python, Java), relational (Postgres, mysql), NoSQL (Mongodb), Hadoop (EMR) and streaming (Kafka, Spark).
- Strong problem solving skills with demonstrated rigor in building and maintaining a complex data pipeline.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to articulate a complex concept with thoughtful, actionable recommendations.
More about us : bit.ly/workatjarapp
Jar is seeking a talented Senior Product Analyst to join our Team. If you are intellectually curious, if you eat/sleep/drink data and are committed to translating data to insights & insights to actionable work items, want new challenges daily and impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of users, this is the role for you!
What You Will Do
- Deliver insight and analysis using statistical tools, data visualization, and business use cases with the Product and Business teams
- Understanding of tools like product analytics and engagement platforms like Clevertap, Amplitude, Apxor etc
- Conduct analysis to determine new project pilot settings, new features, user behaviour, and in-app behaviour
- Build & maintain dashboards for tracking business performance and product adoption
- Assist Product Managers and Business teams in creating data-backed decisions
- Collaborate with Consumer Platform's Product and Business teams in identifying new avenues for growth and opportunities, and back their product delivery with experimentation
- Build first cut Machine Learning models based on product requirements
- Automate data extraction by creating de-normalized tables
What You Will Need
- At least 2+ years of work experience dealing with product analytics, data, and statistics
- Expertise in SQL with experience using data visualization and dashboarding tools (e.g. Tableau, Metabase, Google Data Studio, Clevertap, Python)
- Experience in Machine Learning technologies (i.e. forecasting, clustering, statistical significance test, predictive modeling, and text mining)
- Experience in delivering products as end-to-end data solutions (from data pipelining to analysis, presenting, and scalable adaption)
- A strong business sense with the ability to transform ambiguous business and product issues into well-scoped, impactful analysis
- Strong ability to design and conduct simple experiments
- A goal-oriented, critical-thinking mindset with the ability to work equally well within a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Drive growth strategies for our online eCommerce shop across all channels (own store, Amazon, eBay, etc.).
- Optimize customer journey with the help of product owner and project manager
- Optimize conversion funnel across all channels and sources. Create detailed maps of customer journey and analyze the funnels to increase conversions.
- Be responsible for overall online marketing REPORTING, channel attribution, analyzing marketing effectiveness (CPL, CAC, CLV/CAC, ROI, CLTV) and assist in creating presentations for key stakeholders, leadership and invertors.
- Develop and implement acquisition and customer retentions strategies (think customer first) in collaboration with Creative, CRM, Social Media, SEO, etc.
- Partner closely with all teams to create a customer-first approach while communicating the brand message clearly.
Minimum 3 years experience in High Growth E-Commerce company or agency
A proven marketer who understands and has worked in a high functioning, high revenue eCommerce brand.
Deep understanding of A/B testing, experimentation and eCommerce analysis
An expert in analyzing data and creating reports
- Build a team with skills in ETL, reporting, MDM and ad-hoc analytics support
- Build technical solutions using latest open source and cloud based technologies
- Work closely with offshore senior consultant, onshore team and client's business and IT teams to gather project requirements
- Assist overall project execution from India - starting from project planning, team formation system design and development, testing, UAT and deployment
- Build demos and POCs in support of business development for new and existing clients
- Prepare project documents and PowerPoint presentations for client communication
- Conduct training sessions to train associates and help shape their growth