- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Develop test plans/test cases/scenarios & execute them.
- Testing all aspects of the product like function/ System/ regression etc
- Comfortable working in an automated, fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with project team members in application testing
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management;
- Triage issues
About Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
India's Largest Online Platform For Legal, Tax and Compliance Services. - https://t.co/f4giVXnWD7
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
Visit us on www.vakilsearch.com
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join one of our engineering teams at our Hyderabad Office.
We expect that our Test Engineers perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies and deliver work with a high level of quality.
Your daily activities will include conducting manual testing execution and test case documentation. You will also go through our products’ portfolio, identify potential bugs, and make recommendations on how to test them and prevent similar ones in the future.
- 2-5 years of QA experience – manual testing, test case documentation, and test case execution.
- Experience in designing and updating test campaigns based on formal/informal requirements
- Experience in Feature Testing, Bugs Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, and Performance Testing for web-based applications and products
- Experience in bug tracking tools like Jira, and Bugzilla.
- Participated in teams on technical product strategy.
- Strong communication skills (listening, questioning, talking to the point, fluent English).
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, and API.
- Awareness of testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, and Exploratory testing.
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven, and results-oriented.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Development Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products. We use data to make decisions, bringing big data and analysis to software development.
We believe the product development process is broken as most studios operate as IT Services. We work like a software factory that applies manufacturing principles of product development to the software.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
DailyRounds / Marrow is a healthcare startup focused on organizing "Knowledge of practice of Medicine" and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore. We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into a case-based problem-solving, community platform, and medical test preparation business in India.
Job Location: JP Nagar, Bengaluru
What would you be doing here?
- Design & create high-level test cases for mobile & web applications
- Work closely with developers & product team
- Will be responsible for quality on Android, ios, and web applications
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot the issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- You will be working on an automation framework
Who are we looking for?
- 1-4 years experience in mobile application testing
- Reviewed and analyzed system specifications
- Have a deep understanding of how mobile applications works
- Must have demonstrated hands-on experience in Functional (System, regression, smoke) and non-functional (performance /stress/load) testing
- Evaluated product code according to specifications
- Strong understanding of Charles proxy, Android studio
- Worked in an Agile environment
● At least 4 to 8 years of experience in software quality assurance manual testing
● Proven record of test strategy and planning, STLC, deployment, defect tracking, and test harness.
● High degree of initiative with a passion for learning technology.
● Must be competent enough on API testing using Rest Assured and Postman.
● Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools (e.g., JMeter, load runner).
● Responsible for coming up with and executing scale tests, performance, and longevity tests.
● Must have testing experience on cloud-based platforms and working knowledge on integration testing using CI/CD pipelines.
● Should have working experience with at least one of the MYSQL databases and NoSQL DB viz.
● Cosmos Db, Cassandra, MongoDB.
● Should have strong fundamental understanding of network topology and the TCP/IP stack and working knowledge of load balancing methods and deployment architecture
● Experience with GIT Hub, Maven, HP ALM, Jira, Jenkins, code coverage tools and CI/CD
● Exposure of sizing (estimating) the project and defining timelines
● Good to have knowledge of Platforms like Windows / UNIX / Mainframe.
● Work under the direction of the Game QA Lead to provide test support for two dozen experienced game designers, artists, and engineers.
● Perform daily smoke tests of game builds, using the build computer and the install scripts.
● Run through and write test plans for existing and new features. Become familiar with the project design by closely reading project documentation and reaching out regularly to our team of game developers.
● Verify that identified bugs are fixed in the database.
● Identify and bug new issues that occur in the HMD and tablet interface.
● Build on your own fundamental QA skills by learning the specifics of game development QA for mobile devices, VR headsets, and experimental technology.
● Engage in continuous improvement of the QA process.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Requirements & Skills :
- 3 - 4 years of experience in Automation Testing of Web and Mobile Applications.
- Previous experience as a QA engineer in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution of large scale, distributed cloud-based software systems to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Strong experience in Selenium Automation Testing. Develop automation scripts using Java or
- Experience using Agile development methodologies.
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent.
- Experience testing IOT devices managed by cloud.
- Manual testing experience and a desire to learn and work with the latest
technologies. Web, Cloud and Mobile App testing.
- Develop test plans, cases, and scripts; schedule and execute test cycles;
contribute to testability & quality of software.
- Reports all defects accurately; facilitate problem tracking and successful
resolution; assess and communicate various risks involved and provide
necessary assistance to engineers and stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge of automation know-how [ API automation, Python]
- Test to fail mindset, Solid test strategy experience, well versed with QA processes.
- Hands on experience on Performance test angle.
- Min 1 year experience
- Not more than 10 year experience.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week (9 PM IST to 2 AM IST(10 hours in your suitable time) , Monday to
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
- Strong analytical skills -ability to understand and analyze business requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility, and accountability
- Experience working with demanding deadlines, high workload, and some degree of conflicting priorities
- Able to learn quickly with minimal supervision
- Should have extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) Methodologies and processes
- Must have experience in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance Testing, Portal Testing, Translation Testing, Usability Testing
- Must have experience is writing test cases and test strategies based on the customer requirements
- Minimum 3 years to maximum 6 years of SAP Functional Testing experience
- Experience in independently solving Business problems related to Testing and able to drive continuous improvement in Testing space
- Able to bring in Industry Best Practices and arrive at Strategies to benchmark and drive the maturity of Testing Processes
- Experience in Test Management using JIRA
- Experience in Preparation, Execution, Validation, Documentation of Test Processes
- Define, manage and create test data for Demo systems
- Experience in interface testing between SAP & non-SAP applications is needed for specific customers
- Functional knowledge in SAP PM, SAP PLM, SAP MM and SAP ISU will be a plus
- Experience with SAP Mobile Platform is a plus
- Experience of automation test tools will be an added advantage
- Experience in eCATT is a plus
- Experience in setting up Demo data is a plus
- Experience in working with LSMW is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on testing experience.
- Hands-on & experienced with web and mobile applications testing using manual tools.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Sound knowledge in API Testing and knowledge about POSTMAN
- Able to write Functional, Integration and Regression test cases from the analysis of requirements document.
- Test Planning, Test Cases Preparation and Execution
- Ability to document the test results and log issues in issue tracker.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
• 6+ years of related work experience in Software Test Engineering.
• Strong understanding of testing in Agile and DevOps teams and ability to identify the right testing approach for the SDLC and TDLC based on project characteristics.
• Experience writing, maintaining and running manual and automation tests across browser, desktop, and mobile apps.
• Hands-on experience with functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, UI/UX testing.
• Proficient in using Jira & Confluence
• Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
• Responsible for producing testing deliverables i.e., Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Completion Reports.
• ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Test Analyst /Certified Agile Tester accreditation is highly desirable
Underpinning Infrastructure details:
- 2+ yrs experience with manual testing on mobile (automation testing is an advantage)
- Manual testing experience in testing for Android & iOS is MUST
- JIRA or other bug tracking tool experience
- The QA Analyst will be expected to complete manual testing on both iOS and Android devices, be able to enter findings into Jira, and follow up on defects discovered
- PRD Reviews, Test Case coverage and Execution, able to handle End to End Application testing and release process.
- API testing experience and Basic SQL knowledge
- ADB commands, Android Studio, Xcode, Understanding Logs, SDK’s.
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is maintained. Good To Have Skills :
- Experience in setting up automation testing infrastructure & writing automation testing scripts for Android, iOS & APIs
- Work on Automation framework
- Work on continuous integration tools
- Hands on experience with Appium