Roles & Responsibilities:
-Proficiency in using the MongoDB shell and related tools.
-Proficiency with MongoDB data modeling and document validation.
-Advanced proficiency in MERN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, ReactJS)
-Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Backbone / KnockoutJS / EmberJS / ReactJS
-Proficiency with Data visualization and charting tools/frameworks like HighCharts and D3.JS is a huge plus!
-Proficiency with Node.js, Express, Mongoose, and popular npm packages and related tooling.
-Proficiency or certification as a MongoDB Developer (v3.2+), MongoDB DBA, or Microsoft DocumentDB developer would be an added advantage
-Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
-Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
-Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github,svn,etc
-Writing APIs that perform MongoDB CRUD operations.
-Writing queries with the MongoDB Aggregation Pipeline.
-Administering MongoDB, including security, monitoring, maintenance, performance optimization, replication, and sharding.
-Creating and maintaining MongoDB indexes, including geospatial indexes.
-Deploying local MongoDB databases.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About NeoSoft Technologies (A CMMi Level 5 Organization)
Neosoft Technologies is an IT outsourcing company located in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore & Noida in India offering excellent Web Development, Mobile Application, Cloud Computing, QA & Testing, UX / UI Design & Internet Marketing.
- Participate the development process;
- Cooperate with QA team;
- Recognize opportunities to improve code efficiency;
- Perform code peer-to-peer reviews;
- Contribute to software architecture planning;
- Maintain code and documentation integrity and organization;
- Help project owner in estimating new features;
- Keep up with emerging trends and technologies;
- Accurately match UI/UX design;
- Participate in various team-buildings and non-development activities (Risks identification, Threats Modeling, etc.)
- Build reusable components.
- 4+ years of commercial experience;
- Good understanding of CSS Preprocessors, such as LESS and Sass;
- Experience with React/Redux is a must;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Strong knowledge in Node.js (Express);
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban);
- Experience with build tools, code coverage, and testing frameworks Webpack, jest etc.;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Strong Knowledge with Rest API;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Experience with Redis, ElasticSearch.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with serverless, FaaS and PaaS (AWS Lambda);
- Understanding of SDLC and ISMS.
Full Stack Web Developer
Job Location: Bengaluru
Job Type: Full Time.
Bachelors in Computer science/Information or any related stream with desired work experience.
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Web Developer to create amazing user interface based web application with clean and artful web design skills. The engineer would be responsible for architecting, designing, developing and deploying scalable web application. We are building a strong and dedicated team focusing on developing web application for multiple client requirements and in-house projects.
Roles & Responsibility:
1. Write high performance, clean, scalable and quality web applications under given timelines.
2. Architecting, designing and deploying web application for various cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP.
3. Identifying bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions for these problems.
4. Responsible for both front-end and back-end development.
5. Participate in requirement analysis, documentation with business partners.
6. A standout colleague but should be able to work independently too.
1. 1-2 years of work experience as Full Stack Web developer.
2. Experience in web application development with exposure to both frontend and backend development.
3. Ability to produce well documented code with excellent debugging capabilities.
4. Strong Communication skills
6. Experience in web development frameworks like Django, Flask.
7. Experience with front end technologies HTML5, CSS, Angular, React Js.
8. Experience in developing and integrating REST, SOAP APIs.
9. Familiarity with databases like MySQL, MongoDB etc.
10. Familiarity with web servers Apache, Ngnix etc.
11. Good understanding of OOPs and Web design patterns.
12. Willing to learn and implement latest technologies.
1. Good knowledge of revision control tools such as Git, Bit Bucket, Source tree
2. Experience in using multiple IDE and different application development frameworks.
3. Experience in mobile application development is added advantage
4. Industry level certification on web application development and design or cloud platform would be much appreciated.
• 4+ years' experience as Full Stack PHP Software with knowledge of PHP frameworks. Node.js,
• At least 2+ year recent experience working in LARAVEL 4 experience.
• Experience in any of these MVC frameworks (preferably Laravel)
• 1-3+ years of commercial experience in PHP (Frameworks including Laravel)
• At least 3+ Years Proven experience with MySQL PostgreSQL
• At least 1+ year Server migration from MySQL/PostgreSQL to AWS essential.
• At least 1+ year experience creating RESTful APIs, Web Services, Developing Microservices,
• At least 1+ Year Hybrid Mobile App Development experience preferably by using Firebase
• Sound understanding of SQL and demonstrated experience writing optimised SQL queries
• Experience with Java Script, Angular Js latest, Node Js, Angular,
• Experience using different branching and merging strategies of Git and Bitbucket
• Software Design, Development, Debugging & Testing fundamentals.
• Social media and SEO knowledge is advantageous.
• A good communicator, with the ability to explain concepts to non-technical people.
• Experience in a leadership role where you have had to lead, manage and mentor others.
• Accurate with strong attention to detail.
Knowledge in code quality tools like SonarQube is an advantage
Good to Have
Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
DevOps mindset and experience
Knowledge in code quality tools like SonarQube is an advantage
The Technical Lead should be well versed with Node.js, React js, AWS, Microsoft Azure, flutter, scalable cloud architecture.
He/she will be working directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
Ensuring that the tech team meets the company’s short and long term needs.
Outline the goals for research and development.
Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all product requirements.
Acting as a mentor to the tech team members.
Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of new features.
Managing technology budgets and time frames.
Driving and planning sprints and ensuring a high tech team velocity.
Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
Ensuring that there is no system downtime and all products are working seamless.
Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, a business acumen, enthusiastic and passionate, exceptional team management skills.
Should be well versed with Node.js, React js, AWS, Microsoft Azure, flutter, scalable cloud architecture.
Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
Proactive and efficient time management.
Ability to delegate efficiently.
Should have managed and set up teams.
5+ years of experience as an Engineering head.
Salary will be based upon industries standard
- Architect, develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Developing front end website architecture and designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Vast knowledge in Data Structure.
- Previous working experience as a developer for at least 6 months.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL or Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience with MEAN Full-stack paradigm.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Must required skill: Mongo DB, Express, Angular(2+), Node,
Experience: 4 to 6 years prefreable.
- Looking for 0-30 Days and Notice Period Serving resources (Across the Globe)
- 4-13 years developing n-tier modern software applications in a highly transparent agile organization with iterations, continuous integration, and a drive for quality
- At least 4 years of experience in software development building Web Services in Java, SpringBoot, Elasticsearch, and Open source technologies
- At least 3 years using ReactJS or VueJS, jQuery and Bootstrap, or similar frameworks
- Experienced in service layer integration (e.g. data, authentication, 3rd party systems) using Ajax and REST APIs.
- Experienced in UI and backend unit testing, functional testing, and performance testing tools.
- Must have experience building responsive web applications and related best practices.
- Experience in building Micro Services using cloud native environments like Azure, Spring Cloud, AWS or GCP with sound understanding of Micro Services Design Patterns
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with real-time streaming processing (Kafka/Storm) is preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement web services in a RESTful manner, along with understanding our broader service-oriented architectures
- Proven ability to work within a cross functional agile team
- Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives
- Ability to use tools such as JIRA, Git, etc. preferred
- Experience with containerized environments such as PCF, Docker, etc. is highly desirable
IntelliTicks is a product based startup based out of Gurugram. It is building an AI and ML driven conversational marketing and sales platform. We work on the latest technologies including Angular2, NodeJS, MongoDB, Meteor, AWS, Google Cloud etc.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with Angular2, NodeJS, Meteor, and MongoDB as the stack to develop newer functionalities for our platform
- Deploy application on AWS/ Google Cloud infrastructure
- Monitor the application regularly and fix bugs
- Work with team to create scalable and robust infrastructure from experts
No. of positions available: 2