We expect you to implement these designs to the minutest details and ensure that the components and screens you build are robust and easy to maintain. You will be building backend APIs using NodeJS on Server-less Infrastructure.
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS or NextJS
- Developing new backend NodeJS APIs
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of Typescript
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Proficient in building RESTful APIs
- Proficient with Relational and Non Relational Database
- Experience with popular ReactJS state management containers (such as Flux, Context or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with Tailwind, Styled components, SCSS or equivalent
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Familiarity with Figma
About Pure Billion Technologies
We’re a close-knit team of technology architects, full-stack developers, committed to help businesses across industries. Our mission is to bridge the gap between the quality and cost of technology solutions in the European and the American market by providing high-quality technology solutions. With a combined experience of over 22 years of devising tech solutions for a wide range of clients, we are well equipped to deliver holistic and integrated technology solutions for your business whilst ensuring that you make the most out of your investment
The founders of Pure Billion Technologies come with a strong coding experience with projects completed an array of technologies ranging from low to high level programming. Therefore, as a derivative of their experience the company runs with a set of practices that help developers build great products even in technological stacks that they might not be familiar with.
We should work together if
- You can build great products your creativity and technical expertise
- You don't shy away from facing challenges and have the rigour to conquer them
- You want to be proud of the products that you build
- You want to be the best of the best in the next 2 years.
• Understand client requirements and functional specifications.
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
• Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
• Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
• Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
• Provide technical assistance to juniors within the team.
• Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation, and other deliverables.
• Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards.
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
• Knowledge of React JS, NodeJS, PostgreSQL and Express JS.
• Experience in creating secure REST APIs.
• Experience working with AWS cloud services like Lambda, S3, EC2, SNS, SQS, ASG etc.
• Experience in writing clean and modular code with proper routing and client/server setup and creating custom node modules.
• Strong experience in building front-end web applications using ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS3.
• Excellent knowledge in RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
• Knowledge on CI/CD and Git (GitHub, GitLab’s)
• Experience with design thinking methods to understand personas and develop great user design.
• Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles.
• Experience using modern collaboration tools in a highly responsive environment.
• Close teamwork and collaboration across both global and local team environments
• The ability to communicate across organizational boundaries and manage stakeholders.
• A passion for creative solutions to real user needs and business problems.
• Driven to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, addressing the underlying problem and questioning any assumptions Logical approach to problem-solving.
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Highly motivated and productive, an entrepreneurial self-starter
• 0-2 years of experience as Full Stack Development (MERN stack)
• Strong Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
• Knowledge to develop Rest/GraphQL API using Node.js with Typescript.
• Skilled in Web App development (React + Redux) with Frameworks like Bootstrap / Material
•Understanding in integrating 3rd party APIs and creating APIs that can be used by 3rd parties.
• Knowledge in developing consumer-facing applications consuming various APIs from a microservice backend system.
- A hands-on full-stack engineer to join the core team with experience in building products from scratch into large-scale platforms and solving business problems leveraging new and innovative technology
- Leverage the DevOps team to ensure the product can be built, deployed, and tested across all of the release cycles from dev to production
- Strong grasp of modern security principles and how to apply them to applications
- Work with stakeholders (product owners, project managers, and scrum masters) to define and clarify requirements.
- Hands-on development with both front-end, middle-tier, and back-end programming
- Adhere to agile development methodologies
Skills Required :
- Experience in React Js, Node js, Express js, MYSQL, Python
- Experience with SQL-based database engine like MySQL, Postgre, etc.
- Experience with RESTful API integration
- Experience with Node JS
- Experience with Git, GitFlow and Agile Software Development
- Familiarity with other programming languages
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with people internally as well as working effectively with suppliers and customers
- Ability to effectively present information in team meetings and design reviews, as needed
- Ability to communicate calmly in a well thought out response, verbal and written
- Must have strong problem-solving abilities
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team
The Expansion Products team is responsible for driving volumetric & usage based upgrades and upsells within the platform to maximize revenue potential (apart from the subscription revenue). We do this by building innovative products & features that solve real-world problems for agencies and allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
The expansion products team focuses exclusively on products that can demonstrate adoption, drive up engagement in target segments and are easily monetizable. This team handles multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, online listing integration, WordPress Hosting, Memberships & Courses, Mobile Apps, etc.
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
We are looking for an experienced leader with strong technical and communication skills who has formed, led, inspired and managed a team of engineers and led product from conception to deliverables and contributed in development, maintenance and scaling it.
Currently we process over a million messages and emails within our system every week. You will be responsible for strategizing, conceptualising and leading the development effort for the ISV team which will impact revenue generation for every agency in our platform for each message, call and email being processed.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Responsible for developing backend services to provide integrated Twilio and Mailgun/Sendgrid capabilities within the platform.
- Lead architectural design decisions and technical strategy for the project.
- Build a solid financial system to process rebilling for each message/email being processed.
- Creating / Customizing various web applications in Node.js, Vue.js
- Manage, lead, review work and train a team of great engineers working with you.
- Help fellow team members in career growth and guidance with regular 1-1s and review meetings.
- Writing clean, tested, manageable code for services that scale to affect thousands of users everyday.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Your Core Skills
- Solid Experience in Backend engineering with Node.js.
- Proficient in dashboard development for various applications and should be comfortable understanding the flow of the software.
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL / MongoDB / Firestore and have used them to build transactional systems.
- Understanding of distributed computing systems and corresponding technologies.
- Hands-on experience in Node.js, REST-based Web Services and app development with modern frontend frameworks such as Vue.js, React.js, Angular etc. in a commercial environment.
- Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP).
- Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN.
- You have a deep understanding of micro-services architechture
- You have experience building event based systems (webhooks & listeners)
- Experience with GCP technologies
- Experience with Docker
- Experience integrating Twilio / Plivo or similar APIs.
- Experience with Mailgun / Sendgrid APIs.
- Familiarity with banking / transactional applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Additional Skills: Magento-specific optimization skills with the ability to analyze the performance Ability plan, schedule, and monitor own/other’s work. PHP: - 1 year.
The Technical Consultant is responsible for the design, development and deployment of assigned technical functionality for client projects in the social services, health and human services domain. A technical consultant works under the guidance of the Technical Architect and/or Senior Technical Consultant on design and development issues. A technical consultant will act as technology expert on the client implementation projects on direct customer facing positions on Diona’s customer engagements around the globe.
- Works with the Technical Architect/Principal Technical Consultant/Senior Technical Consultant to implement the optimum solution with the chosen COTS platform
- Works within the project team to ensure that the project technical standards are properly applied
- Works as part of a team to implement client business requirements in a timely, performance-centric and configurable/maintainable manner
- Liaise with team members and COTS vendors (as applicable) to ensure a quality project deliverable
- Apply problem solving techniques and product capability knowledge to ensure best results for the client engagement
- Prepare and deliver domain best practice/product capability presentations
- Present a professional and knowledgeable image of Diona Technologies Limited to customers
Skills and Attributes:
- 3+ years of experience in Software Design, Planning and Development using Java and allied technologies
- Experience with integration technologies such as SOAP and REST web services, Apache Camel, Spring Batch is a must
- Knowledge of JDBC, SQL, XML, JSON and HTML is a must
- Experience in the social and human services domain and COTS implementation is a plus
- Experience with MongoDB or any NoSQL database is a bonus
- Experience with Android or iOS mobile app development a bonus
- Exposure to IBM rational software design tools is a plus
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Engineering Degree or equivalent from recognized institutes
Location – Bangalore
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Rails Web developer with good communication skills. The Candidate MUST have good communication skills and should be comfortable taking Phone/Video calls with US employees.
Please see below the technical skillset required:
- Strong Proficiency in HTML/CSS and experience with Bootstrap and FontAwesome
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux and Redux)
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with NPM and NodeJS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, etc.
- Experience with popular frameworks like EmberJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS and Vue is a plus.
For Backend (Ruby on Rails):
- Solid understanding of Ruby along with Rails 3, 4 and 5
- Solid understanding of gems like with devise, ActiveAdmin, Clockwork, SideKiq, Ransack
- Proficient with ActionCable, EventMachine, Websocket
- Excellent understanding of Rails query interface and DBMS like Mysql, sqlite, postgreSQL
- Proficient in creating test suites using Cucumber, Capybara, RSpecs, Minitests etc
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/Sass
- Experience in AWS Elastic Beanstalk and Capistrano deployments is a plus
- Experience in creating Ruby programs/scripts to automate tasks is a plus
- Experience with CMS systems like BrowserCMS is a plus
- Exp – 9+ yrs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization is a solid plus
- Experience in GoLang and/or Rails and desire to work on back-end applications is a solid plus
Strong coding skills using Python, Django, Html, Css , React Js, Jquery , Bootstrap or equivalent programming language)
Excellent knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Experience working in an agile environment
Self-quick learner and passionate problem solver
Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
Good oral and written communication skills
Above all, an insatiable desire and ability to learn