|1. Strong understanding of Core Java/J2EE 6.0 above|
|2. Experience Spring Boot, Spring WebSocket|
|3. Experience in using Application servers like IBM Websphere|
|4. Working knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and PL-SQL|
|5. Experience in developing and consuming SOAP & REST WebServices.|
|6. Experience in implementing Core Java & J2EE Design Patterns.|
|7. Experience on any Build and Deployment tools Jenkins, Team City etc.|
|8. Exposure to have maintained high coding standards by using Junit, SonarCube etc.|
|9. Exposure on Microservices design & development using Spring Boot|
|10. Experience in using profiler tools (JProfiler/JMeter)|
|11. Have a good understanding in front-end frameworks (Angular/NodeJS)|
|12. Understanding of BDD/Domain driven design would be preferred"""|
About this role:
We are building next-generation suite of services in IOT, Blockchain for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop cloud services, applications, all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies. As a Technical lead you will work on micro services architecture and related technologies. As part of the job, the candidate will work with experts from a variety of industry areas including computer science and software development, department heads, and executives to integrate new technologies and improve system performance.
- Design and communicate requirements related to project planning, architecture, design, implementation, sizing, tuning and scalability.
- Architect and design highly scalable, available, secure and elastic solutions that implement industry best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- Work closely with different services team and provide technical help.
- Lead engineering activities to make sure that consistent high-quality products are developed.
- Influences and drives an accepted implementation of architecture.
- Drives software craftsmanship. Might conduct also proof of concepts and code development activities.
- Delivers an optimal and consolidated architecture / design, leveraging technology and evaluating design alternatives.
- Build best-practices in the engineering team.
- Have wide knowledge of different technologies and be able to find the best fit for solving business problems.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 6-7 years of software development.
- Experience building/maintaining multi-tenanted, distributed applications.
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns, performance tuning, database and functional designs.
- Must be hands-on in designing, developing and implementing a wide array of products.
- Must be passionate about good design and must have a proven track record of building high-quality code.
- Ability to lead solution development and delivery for the design solutions.
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate.
- Hands-on experience in, Node JS, Golang, Micro Services, Kafka, Spring Boot Experience with Relational Database (Postgres), NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB)
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, and best practices
- Excellent data structure and algorithmic processes.
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of AWS services like Application load balancers, Security groups, S3 buckets, availability zones, security best practices to be followed, cloud formation templates, DevOps with AWS.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Experience in using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
- Should have Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Must have a wide breadth of technical knowledge.
- 5+ years of development experience
- Expertise in IBM MDM version 11.x (Advanced Edition) product, hands-on multiple implementation experience.
- Hands on experience with IBM MDM Customization using features which includes Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules, Event Manager, Notification
- Exposure to MDM Information Domains (Party, Agreement, Location)
- Expert Java, JEE development background with RSA/ RAD, Websphere, MDM Workbench, SOAP Web Services, XML, XSD, WSDL
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, Joins, Triggers(DB2/Oracle)
- Working knowledge of concepts like Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and how to use these with different types of integration technologies
- Expertise in IBM MDM version 11.x
- Hands-on multiple implementation experience.
- Customization using features
- Expert Java, JEE development background
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of concepts like Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and how to use these with different types of integration technologies
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- +2 years experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Redux, Material UI.
- Experience with user interface design & user experience design
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Developing applications in React including component design and state management for specific use cases
- Experience working with at least one SQL and NoSQL Database (MongoDB, SQL Server, Snowflake, Postgres preferred)
- Basic experience with AWS platform
ROLE: Full Stack Developer
About the company:
CogniTensor is an analytical software company that brings data to the heart of decision-making. CogniTensor leverages its product, DeepOptics - an integrated platform to implement 3A (Automation, Analytics and AI) at scale.
Cognitensor has customers ranging in Finance, Energy, Commodity, Retail & Manufacturing. More details can be found on our website: https://www.cognitensor.com/
Our strategic investors include Shell and CIIE.CO (IIM-A/Accenture).
Qualification & Experience:
- BE/B.Tech Degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or a related field.
- +2 years experience as a Software Developer.
- Hands on experience in developing finance applications is must
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Along with familiar with Agile methodologies and testing skills
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Write technical documentation
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- React JS
- Git / Bitbucket,
- Express JS, Python, HTML, CSS, Node JS
- CI/CD like CircleCI
- Postgres or any DB knowledge
- Familiarity with AWS or Azure or both
Good to Have
- Android development
- React Native
What’s in for you:
● An opportunity to lead a business segment
● Extensive liaising with customers and partners
● A rewarding career progression
We are looking for Senior Laravel PHP Developer
Position : 2
Location : Chennai / Madurai
1. Nice and Energetic Working Environment
2. Excellent Career Growth, Learning, and Experience
● Develop and maintain our existing website front-end and back-end using Laravel ● Coding standards, organizational programming skills, and good commenting practices.
● Work closely with the project team to build in our system.
● Provide support to development projects throughout the project life cycle.
● Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges Required
Skills and Qualifications:-
● Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
● Minimum 5 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
● Understand and experience with web services: SOAP, JSON, XML, and REST API.
● In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming for PHP and Laravel Framework.
● Knowledge in Angular.js is a plus.
● Familiarity with API integration.
● Able to work under a Linux environment.
● Strong problem solving & logical thinking skills.
● Rotational shift : 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM / 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM / 3.30 PM - 12.30 AM ( Allowance will be provided for this Shift)
- Experience range – 8 to 12 years
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, SDLC.
- Ability to provide elegant and efficient design solutions
- Strong knowledge on design patterns
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Should have knowledge on API integration mulesoft, Apache Camel tools
- Strong knowledge on providing microservices architecture
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients by applying knowledge of architectural design and building materials.
- Produces conceptual plans, renderings, and documents.
- Assists in research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications
- Java, Spring Boot/ Node.js- Backend
- HTML, CSS, JS, React/ Angular- Frontend
- Mobile Application Development
- Microservices, Design Patterns
- Cloud- AWS, Azure, GCP
- DevOps tools- Jenkins, GIT Pipeline, etc.- Anyone should be fine
Experience: 2-5 Years
Must-Have: .Net Core + Angular 9+,Good CommunicationGood to Have: Azure Cloud, Angular Version if above 9, Some exposure to Angular JS
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Experience in handling business requirements independently from technical and functional perspective.
- Responsible & accountable for execution end-2-end projects / part of Project or change requests and defects.
- Resolve technical issue faced for module handled and by the developers.
- Execution of project according to project plan, resolving day-to-day challenges of with the IT development life cycle.
- Always confirm to documentation, coding, and quality standards as defined.
- Prepare for and support user acceptance testing.
- Prepare all necessary documentation and processes to enable support of the systems.
- Effective Communication with internal and external customers, supervisors and management.
The Technical Lead should be well versed with Node.js, React js, AWS, Microsoft Azure, flutter, scalable cloud architecture.
He/she will be working directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
Ensuring that the tech team meets the company’s short and long term needs.
Outline the goals for research and development.
Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all product requirements.
Acting as a mentor to the tech team members.
Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of new features.
Managing technology budgets and time frames.
Driving and planning sprints and ensuring a high tech team velocity.
Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
Ensuring that there is no system downtime and all products are working seamless.
Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, a business acumen, enthusiastic and passionate, exceptional team management skills.
Should be well versed with Node.js, React js, AWS, Microsoft Azure, flutter, scalable cloud architecture.
Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
Proactive and efficient time management.
Ability to delegate efficiently.
Should have managed and set up teams.
5+ years of experience as an Engineering head.
Salary will be based upon industries standard
Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Candidates must be familiar with these Language-
React Js, Node Js, Mongoose, Express Js, Next Js, d3.js, and Redux
Bash (Decent Knowledge of working in Linux)
Python-Django & Elixr will be great additions
MongoDB, Redis, SQL
Infrastructure (familiarity is good)
MERN stack with AI/ML like any emerging technologies experts will be prioritized.
1. Developing front-end website architecture.
2. Designing user interactions on web pages.
3. Developing back-end Functionalities and logic for the web applications.
4. Creating servers and databases for functionality.
5. Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
6. Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
7. Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
8. Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
9. Designing and developing APIs.
10. Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
11. Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
1. Degree in computer science.
2. Strong organizational and project management skills.
3. Excellent verbal communication skills.
4. Good problem-solving skills.
5. Attention to detail.
● Design and develop software to support business practice management of current products based on the Java/Python/PHP/Node JS platforms
● Ensure design meets product requirements and structured to scale with business growth
● Ensure design comply to industry standards and interoperates with 3rd party software
● Conduct thorough design unit and integration testing with other software components
● Adhere to proper software design principles and processes with design documentations, reviews, test plans and release notes.
● Mentor/coach and guide other team members to achieve project deliverables
Skills & Competencies:
● Significant and demonstrable Java/Python/PHP/NodeJS development experience (server side).
● Significant and demonstrable experience of using Unix / Linux based Operating Systems including performing basic administrative tasks.
● Desirable experience of scripting languages e.g Ruby or Perl
● Significant and demonstrable experience of responsive websites
● Significant and demonstrable experience of integrating payment systems to websites
● Significant and demonstrable experience in any database system
● Sound problem solving skills and aptitude
● Sound communication skills and team working
● Experience of the following is highly desirable: memcache, Apache HTTPd server, Tomcat, Linux, HTTP, MySQL, PostgreSQL
● Experience in creating cloud based solutions (AWS, …)
● Experience in working with highly scalable solutions (load balancing, sharding, clustering)
● Good problem-solving skills
● Team player ● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Excellent documentation skills
● Proven ability to mentor, coach and guide team members.
● Proactive and take ownership of delivering best-in-class solutions that serve business outcomes.
Qualifications ● B.E/BS/Masters degree in Computer Science