|1. Strong understanding of Core Java/J2EE 6.0 above|
|2. Experience Spring Boot, Spring WebSocket|
|3. Experience in using Application servers like IBM Websphere|
|4. Working knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and PL-SQL|
|5. Experience in developing and consuming SOAP & REST WebServices.|
|6. Experience in implementing Core Java & J2EE Design Patterns.|
|7. Experience on any Build and Deployment tools Jenkins, Team City etc.|
|8. Exposure to have maintained high coding standards by using Junit, SonarCube etc.|
|9. Exposure on Microservices design & development using Spring Boot|
|10. Experience in using profiler tools (JProfiler/JMeter)|
|11. Have a good understanding in front-end frameworks (Angular/NodeJS)|
|12. Understanding of BDD/Domain driven design would be preferred"""|
- Design and Development of backend components using Node Js and related stack as well as UI/dashboard using React
- Work with peer development, automation & UX engineers and architect on the product development
- Assist the QA engineers in the identification of test scenarios and development of test automation suite.
- Work in Agile mode
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering or equivalent in Computer Engineering, IT or related field
- 8-12 years of experience in development on the MEAN or MERN stack
- Knowledge of working with cloud frameworks (AWS, Azure, GCP), container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), CI/CD tools (Jenkins) and unit test tools/strategies (Mocha, Chai)
- Experience with agile software development lifecycle
You should have
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of backend languages and frameworks primarily Node.js
- Familiarity with SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Docker, and Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Leadership skills for guiding and mentoring teammates.
- Understanding of CI/CD Concepts
- Awareness of key concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Flexible working hours - employee tracking is never a thing
- A fun and close-knit agile team.
- Open office layout that promotes collaboration, conversation, and camaraderie – the result-oriented team.
- Recreational activities to keep you away from the screen and live, laugh, and enjoy with the team.
Eblity is focused on improving outcomes for children with special needs and academic challenges.
At the heart of our mission is to make things easier for the carers of children with special needs. We provide education, tools and connections to help the carers and improve outcomes.
For children with special needs, technology is not merely about convenience, it makes things possible.
We already impact over 100,000 children through our training programs for the special educators, therapists and parents. Your role will play a critical role in scaling this impact by many orders.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Feel strongly about this mission to improve outcomes for children with special needs and academic challenges
- Are excited by the possibilities technology brings to level the playing field and create new opportunities
- Know this is a marathon and not a sprint. Think long term
- Comfortable taking ownership of the tech stack and excel at it
- Have more than 3 years of experience as a full stack developer or in a similar role
- Are very familiar with HTML/CSS, Vue.Js, Nuxt.js, Beautify.js, Django, Postgres
- Have strong experience in managing AWS infrastructure
- Have knowledge of UI/UX design
- Very familiar with agile methodologies
- Are comfortable in playing a very key role as part of a small remote team
- A good communicator and a team player
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with product team to improve software
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience in the development of scalable scale web applications.
- Proven experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular1,2,4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Microservice API development, and experience in PHP/Python/Laravel and MVC frameworks is a must.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of advanced PHP concepts, MySQL, JSON, XML & ability to work in a LAMP/WAMP environment.
- Strong Knowledge of DB & code security along with basic server operations like Curl, Crud, cPanel.
Hiring Full Stack Developers at Krishivan Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are urgently looking for a Full Stack Developer with 1-3 years of experience to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Krishivan Technologies is an AgroTech start-up that aims to partner with grassroots farmers to improve their livelihoods through smart collaboration between ‘Agriculture and Technology’. With us, farmers have exclusive access to Agri-solutions and Agri-advice at their fingertips.
We bridge the gap between farming challenges, expert knowledge, shortage of high-quality agri-in puts, sustainable financial aid, equipped machinery and infrastructure to enhance the production a nd income ability of farmers with the integration of technology from pre-harvest to post-harvest.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Participate in requirements analysis
● Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST entirely abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Test-Driven Development
● Address and improve any technical issue.
● Support the implementation of developed software solutions
Requirements and skills:
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
● Knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS
● React.js/ Next.js / Node.js / Mongo DB
● Understanding of Agile methodologies
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Good to have:
● AWS and/or Azure Services
● Git Setup
● Experience with cloud technologies
● Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Your primary objective will be the development of full stack applications.
- Design, develop and improve the applications.
- Lead design of major software components, systems, and features.
- Work closely with engineering partners and clients, to enhance the growth of the company.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 8-12 Years of total experience in Node.js and Angular.
- Strong understanding of Node.js and its concepts and any of the Node.js frameworks like Express, Next JS
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its characteristics.
- Must be experienced in any relational database(MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS.
- Basic understanding of front-end frameworks, like Angular or React and so on.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Basic understanding of cloud services like AWS
Competency Skills Required:
· Good Communication Skills
· Team Player
· Problem Solving and decision making skills
· Innovative and creative
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 10,00,000 to 12,00,000 LPA
Salary: 10,00,000 to 12,00,000 LPA
As a Solutions Architect you will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing viable solutions as per the client needs. You will work with internal and client teams to translate customer needs and business requirements into detailed technical solutions, in both project and proposals scenarios. You will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Analyze customer technology, define business and technical requirements;
- Define & drive end-to-end technical solutions. Expected to be hands-on as and when required
- Evaluate potential solutions and systems architecture to ensure that they meet all requirements;
- Contribute to project plan and participate in all project phases (feasibility study, requirement definition, implementation and configuration, user acceptance tests);
- Hold and lead meetings with internal and customers teams to review requirements, address open issues/questions, close gaps;
- Develop technical presentations, proposals and perform customer presentations;
- Work with different teams on planning activities as well as delivery;
- Provide thought leadership to the team around new approaches and workflows and technologies
- Take complete bottom line responsibility of technical designs, code development, and test executions to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Collaborate with a project team comprised of talented employees with
diverse and complementary skills.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Overall 10 to 12 yrs of IT experience.
- A proven track record of successful project/product implementation with
minimal of 3 years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair
programming and Test-Driven Development.
- Expert Knowledge of architecture/design frameworks and patterns
- Experience of delivering complex software products relaying on Front End technologies such as Angular JS, React or similar is beneficial
- Experienced on backend web technologies & frameworks as Spring, Spring Boot or equivalent . nodejs is beneficial
- Exposure to Microservices Architectures, Containers & Cloud is appreciated
- Experience with RESTFull design, API First approach and best practices in API definition
- Exposure on testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms
- Exposure to Agile based execution processes
- Proven skills in improving quality and performance tuning