Hands-on: The job requires strong hands on skills on Java.
Java 1.8 or later versions is essential.
Spring/Springboot: Knowing spring/Springboot is essential and is used for most of the app dev.
Junit Jupiter: Automation Testing is done as part of software development using Junit Jupiter by the developer.
Git: You can manage code using either CLI or any other UI tool like source tree, or Java IDE.
RDBMS (Sybase): Basic CRUD operations in RDBMS is sufficient to get started. NoSQL (MongoDB): Basic knowledge of NoSQL CRUD operations is sufficient to get started.
Knowledge of following will help, but not mandatory:
1. JPA (immediate on job learning will be required if not skilled )
2. Micro Services
6. Spring Cloud
7. Understanding of CICD
8. Knowledge of SOAP/XML
SOLID: You are clear on SOLID principles for software design. Design Patterns: You are familiar with at least few important Java Design Patterns and able to use them during software development. Essential ones – Singleton, Factory, Template, Strategy.
- Must Have worked in a product development for minimum of 1 years
- Must Understand the Product life cycle (Requirement analysis/ design/architecture).
- Good experience on any one application server (WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache servers etc.).
- Database experience in any one DB like Oracle/ MySQL/MS SQL etc.
- Knowledge / Experience with any one open source development tools and frameworks (Eclipse, ANT, Junit, PMD, SVN etc.)
- Ability to understand UML design diagrams. Ideally should have designed some modules in prior projects using OOAD and UML.
- Extensive experience with multi-tier transactional architecture and design.
- Passionate about test driven, clean code, automatically tested and continuous deployment
Good to have:
- Any prior Work or Knowledge on newer technologies like Big data cloud, Hadoop and spark)
- Any prior Work or Knowledge on NoSQL, ORM, AWS Services (EC2, SNS, SQS, S3, Cloudfront)
- Any prior Work or Knowledge/ MOOC on Machine Learning and AI.
- Experience in performance engineering domain (testing, tuning, profiling) will be a definite add-on.
- Expertise with identity management, authentication and information security best practices
- Expertise in working with complex cross-domain applications.
- Full stack system development
- Technical risk assessment and estimation
- Technical investigation/research, assessment, and recommendation
- Providing solutions and preparing proof-of-concept for technical proposals and demonstrations
- Product maintenance and support
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any course related to Information Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- 3+ years experience in product development
- 3+ years experience in agile product development methodology/process
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- 3+ years experience on SQL / MySQL (Oracle is a plus)
- 3+ years experience on Spring Framework / Spring boot / Spring MVC / Hibernate
- Experience in JUnit
Knowledge in :
- REST Concepts
- VCS - Git
- Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Fast learner, detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-managing and able to collaborate with offsite team members
- Can render extra hours whenever necessary.
We don't blindly chase after the trendiest technologies, but we strive to use the best ones for the job at hand. That means we try to achieve a good balance between proven tech while continuously evaluating and modernizing our stack as new techniques, libraries, and frameworks come out.
Training: After a rigorous training program of up to one month, you'll immediately get to work on one of our projects. We're working on mission-critical government systems or commercial products that are levelling up the way the world does business.
- Strictly 3+ years of Experience in software development
- Immediate to a month notice
- Should have experience working in Enterprise level applications/ Enterprise software products.
Interview Process :
1. Online exam
2. Technical Panel Interview
3. HR Interview
4. Final Offer / Joining
Hiring Condition: Successful completion of background checking will be required as a condition of hire
This position requires J2EE Full Stack development experience of 2 to 6 years. Further it requires good multitasking and communication skills. Further it requires good communication skills - written and spoken, and good multi-tasking skills where he/she can manage multiple tasks with high productivity. The candidate should also have good aptitude, should be able to learn iTech’ s cloud-based products within a reasonable time, hardworking and should have the ability to go the extra mile to complete the assigned tasks on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the various modules, features and reports in our products using JEE and database technologies/frameworks
- Take responsibility and work with peer developers in the team in completing the features/tasks assigned.
- Perform code review with peer developers on various features in the product.
- Handle the support tickets which requires development effort and fix them.
- Learning and implementing new front-end and back-end technologies.
- Mentor and guide junior developers.
- Involve in building and deploying the product version in UAT and Production environment.
- Work on multiple versions of the projects in parallel.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Tech/B. E./MCA/M. Tech with 2 to 6 years of related work experience
- Exposure to SOAP/RESTful Web Services, XML/JSON technologies, JBoss/WildFly Application Server, PostgreSQL database is a bonus
- Knowledge in any tools including Eclipse IDE, Source Code Control Systems such as Git, and Software Configuration Management systems would be a plus.
Key Skills required:
Software Ideology : Design Pattern , SOLID principle , YAGNI , KISS , Microservices, CLEAN/LAYERED architecture.
Framework: Spring (Boot, MVC, DataJPA, Security), JMS(Rabbit MQ/Apache camel/active MQ), ORM tool(Criteria API/Criteria Builder/Query DSL/Springdata JPA), REST(Jersey, Spring MVC , Feign Client) , Vaadin/GWT/jHipster/Google Polymer
Database : RDMS(Oracle/, Postgresql) , NoSql(MongoDB). Subversion : SVN , Git
Preferred Knowledge: Angular, HTML/CSS, Kotlin, Kafka , JUnit/TestNG , Docker, Kubernetes
Key Responsibilities & deliverables:
- Responsible for writing business logic and integrating it end to end (from DB-WS to UI & vice versa).
- Creating Rest endpoints to be used by other applications which will suffice the business requirements.
- Deploying the applications in cloud
- Lead and develop engineers in the engineering
- Lead technical risk mitigation, design and planning activities
- This role requires a level of technical experience and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively as a team player with our internal
- Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’
- Improve development efficiency with new tools/frameworks
- Responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work
- Write the web services and APIs used by dependent application
- Database creation, integration, and
- Cloud Knowledge
- Using back-end frameworks to build server-side software
- Cloud computing integration
- API integration
- Security audit
candidate should have atleast 4 year experience
well known in full stack developer
location is in bangalore and pune
Relevant skills like java angular springboot react
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Ability to translate Wireframes into functional web apps.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- ReactJS NodeJS developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- MERN full stack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- For MERN stack developer job, candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- MERN stack developers should know Git Repository and Jira.
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Excellent in basic programming in any web technology Server and Client
- Like ReactJS/Node JS/ VueJS and Server-side scripts
- Basic knowledge in APIs, Micro Services
- Hands-On experience in Web development frameworks
- Hands-On in Database queries and concepts
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
Perks and Benefits:-
- No salary bar for deserving candidates.
- 5 days working.
- Paid and leave encashment facility available.
- Java/Core Java
- Hands-on individual contributor will be responsible for producing excellent quality of code, adhering to expected coding standards and industry best practices.
- Extensive experience in Core Java, angular2 or above, collections, multi threading, spring and any webservers and database
- Strong Communication Skills - Should be interacting with client stakeholders to probe a technical problem or clarify requirement specifications
- Person has to be very fast coder, with very sharp learning curve.
- Experience with requirements elicitation and specification. Understanding of design patterns - Singleton, Observer and Chain of Responsibilities.
- Problem- solving/ Trouble shooting skills
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Web Developers. Web Application developer who possesses a passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our web applications.
- Design and build scalable, mobile-first web applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3 to 5 years of industry experience as a Full Stack Developer with focus in React.js and Node.js
- Experience with Express.js and Node.js is a must.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs is required.
- Experience using Google Firebase is an asset.
- Experience in UI/UX design is preferred.
- You should also be up to speed on practices like TDD, CI/CD, and pair programming.
- You should be very comfortable working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery practices -- and love it as much as we do.
- Understanding and playing a part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery (ideation, project conception, UX, code, testing, deployment, and around again).
- Working knowledge of the general web application landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the application development life cycle.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work on a remote cross-functional team where you’ll play a critical role in designing, planning, development, deployment and observing your code in production.
- Develop high performance, highly scalable and accessible web applications. Our web app is used by over 20 million educators, students and parents worldwide.
- Meet tight deadlines in a rapid application development environment.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and Operations teams to create and deliver tested features to production.
- Collaborate with specialists across web, mobile, and operations to achieve a better user experience for our product.
- Be able to assess and bring in industry information into your decisions and learn new technologies: AWS is releasing new tools every day, there are new open source libraries to vet and you will be a party to helping us vet and pick the best tool for the job.
- Help staff, build, and form the culture around a team of 5 engineers, a product manager, designer, QAs and associated supporting roles.
- Experience developing in at least 2 server side languages (PHP, node.js, …)
- Experience developing in at least 1 client side JS framework (ReactJS, Angular, …)
- Experience testing software in alignment with the Test Pyramid.
- Experience with datastores, either SQL (MySQL preferred) or NoSQL, and the ability to talk deeply about them.
- Able to identify the source of complex problems occurring as a result of multiple systems interacting (experience with observability tools such as datadog/newrelic is a plus).
- Experience working on a team of 5 engineers plus supporting roles (e.g. QA, design, etc), preferably as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Experience with code review, being able to sign-off on another team member’s code ensuring high quality standards.
- Be self-sustained even when tackling the highest profile, most difficult work across the organization.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and be accountable not only for your own work but the work of the team as a whole.
- Experience working with other people’s code, how to dig into it and make tactical changes with minimal side effects.
- A solid understanding of how to break down user stories and give estimates that include accessibility and security requirements.
- Be able to see roadblocks far ahead, across many vectors of risk
- Be a true team player! Ensuring their knowledge and expertise is shared amongst other team members and even cross-team and be willing to seek out opportunities to mentor teammates.
- A commitment to learning about anything you don’t know on your own and without much supervision.
- Superior communications, organization and relationship building skills — you’re going to be working on cross-team efforts, so this is essential.
- Self-motivation as well as ability and desire to learn new technologies, applications, processes, and environments.
- A belief that delivering code to production is just one step in the process. Observing and owning the code you wrote goes hand in hand with construction.
- A desire to take on whatever challenge is most important. This could be tackling something you are familiar with, or it could require a deep dive into a whole new world. The key is having the right attitude.