Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion is one of the biggest problem in India. In fact, we have a separate Ministry in India trying to tackle this problem since decades.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough progress in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India. (learn more about us on http://www.railofy.com)" target="_blank">www.railofy.com).
1. Location: Mumbai (WFH available)
2. CTC – Upto 18 lakhs (can be higher if you are good enough)
3. We offer ESOPs to people with Leadership Potential
Computer Science or IT Engineering background with solid understanding of basics of Data Structures and Algorithms
2+ years of web development experience and software design experience
Experience working with increasing scale, and it is a big plus if you have worked with product-based companies
Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, and solid understanding of Fonts and Encodings
Expertise in Node.js (Express.js) and understanding of server-side rendering
Deep understanding of DOM, accessibility standards and Analytics
Experience with integrating secured backend APIs with flexible Frontend Components
Expertise in developing Responsive Design which is compatible with most Browsers
Experience working with ReactJs and solid understanding of component lifecycle
Solid understanding of SQL and NoSQL Database Technologies like MySQL/Postgres/MongoDB/Aerospike/Cassandra at least on one of these
Experience working with caching technologies like Redis/Memcached and similar
Experience with developing secured REST APIs (GraphQL is a big plus)
Good understanding of Queuing technologies, and event driven architecture
You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product : Design, develop & deploy
Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
Railofy is a travel tech start-up and an IRCTC Authorized Premium Partner with the mission to transform the train travel experience for Bharat! To make train journeys a more pleasurable and comfortable experience, Railofy offers a variety of services -
1. Railofy Hotplate - Order food from the top restaurants in town and get it delivered at your train seat
2. Train ticket booking - with an AI-powered recommendation engine as well as free cancellation feature..
3. Travel Guarantee - protection against Waitlist and RAC tickets. Get flight, bus, tatkal tickets and more at train ticket prices, if your ticket doesn’t get confirmed.
4. Whatsapp Bot - Check PNR Status now directly on your Whatsapp. Hassle free and without any downloads. Get automatic updates on Whatsapp. Just Whatsapp your PNR no to 9881193322.
We are a VC-funded startup solving one of the biggest transportation problems India faces Our team consists of 3 Founders from IIT, IIM and ISB.
1) Understand client requirements and functionalities.
2) Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3) Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
4) Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
5) Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
6) Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables
1) Experience in Angular with lates version
2) Hand on experience Node.JS./Express JS
3) Database: MYSQL/MongoDB
6) Experience working in an Agile environment.
7) Good communication skills
We are making health insurance - simple, accessible and affordable. Hundreds of businesses of all sizes from startups to large corporates trust Plum for their employee's health protection.
Healthcare in India is seeing a phenomenal shift. Healthcare cost is seeing an inflation that is three times the general inflation. Treatments of diseases including Covid-19 can wipe out entire household savings. Majority of Indians won't be able to afford a health insurance on their own. As many as 600mn Indians would depend on employer-sponsored insurance.
Enter Plum. Plum is re-imagining the health insurance stack, and accelerating the penetration of health insurance in India to 100%. Plum has forged new underwriting and fraud detection algorithms to enable companies as small as 2 to benefit from a group insurance. The platform enables realtime insurance design & pricing to enable companies to buy insurance in 3-clicks. And offers employees a hassle-free claims experience through an integrated digital process.
Plum is backed by leading global investors including Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Tanglin Ventures and Incubate Fund (read more here)
About the role
Having found exceptional product/market fit, we’re in the midst of transitioning from 'start-up' to ‘scale-up’, and looking for a full stack engineer to help us scale Plum.
You will have a direct impact on the customer experience through the design and implementation of new features and functionalities in our product. You'll work as part of a small but rapidly growing high-energy team delivering incredible, creative improvements to our product. You'll be in charge of reviewing the implementation of applications following code standards and style guides.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Spec, build, test, and deliver new features while improving the performance and quality of the product.
- Run test-harness to guarantee the structure, integrity, and design of the application.
- Solve complex CSS, HTML, and User Interface compatibility issues across browsers.
- Implement front-end development workflows: build systems, dependency management, quality checkers (linting), etc.
- Push things over the line, ship awesome features, and delight customers.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience building web applications with Nodejs, React.
- Comfortable with Responsive Web Design and Development and weave out beautiful code in React.
- Strong product and design sensibilities and has an obsessive attention to detail.
- Write testable, maintainable code that's easy to understand.
- Understand complex problems and break them down into smaller tasks.
- Strong sense of ownership and integrity demonstrated through clear communication and collaboration.
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js-based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- BS/BE/BCA/MSC/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands on experience is preferable in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and J2EE internals
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, HTML5, MVC)
- Knowledge on Micro services, Containers / Docker would be added advantage.
- Knowledge on data science would be preferred.
- Exposure to building API, rest service and webservices.
- Exposure to open source like Tensor flow, NIFI, Stream pipes etc.,
- Experience with test-driven development
- Good communication skills and client-oriented attitude
- Organized and detail-oriented person
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines
- Availability to travel, if needed
- Fluency in English is a must
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications
- Build modules on MES products like (SAP, Apriso, Rockwell etc.,)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
2 - 5 years of hands-on Software Development experience using the below mentioned Technologies
- Java / J2EE
- EJB, JSF, Servlets
- HTML, HTML5
- SQL server / Oracle
- Json, webservice and etc.
- Candidate would be Trained on SAP modules.
- Industry best pay.
passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- 4+ years of experience in building web applications using React, Node.js, GraphQL integrations with NoSQL or relational database systems.
- Working experience in building and deployment applications on AWS platform a plus.
- Working experience on docker and microservice a plus.
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, with solid understanding of logging and exception handling.
EvueMe Selection Robot is an investee company of Career Launcher group and is an innovative company, National Winner of Economic Times Power of Ideas, Finalist in NASSCOM EMERGE 50 AWARDS 2018, amongst Top 30 Nationally in Nasscom Deep Tech Club and B2B Startup of the year in Electrifi Awards. The company is developing an AI Powered Any-Time, Any-Where, Robot Interviewing Service where a Robot interviews candidates and then ranks them using cutting edge science of video analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data and NLP for final human round of interview
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a candidate who can independently handle a fairly challenging project which offers great learning opportunities under the guidance of senior leaders.
The platform is a cutting edge recruitment platform which has won many awards
Candidates with Min 3 Years experience who will Scope, analyze, debug and implement complex LAMP based systems and handle a project independently.
DESIRABLE SKILLS - XML, HTML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS, JSON Parsing, Jenkins, Github, Gitbash, PHP Storm, AWS EC2 instances, Mobile development (Flutter), Node JS, Angular
THE SELECTION PROCESS:
Candidates will go through a 3 stage selection process
Stage 1 – Online Digital Interview where responses will be recorded over video
Stage 2 – An online technical skills assessment test
Stage 3 – A one to one interview over zoom
We would like the entire process to be completed in less than 100 hours for selected candidates