You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re willing and able to commit to traveling up to 100% (back home on the weekends) across the US and Canada to help our clients solve their business problems
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have experience with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
Founded in 1993, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading software consultancy of more than 8000 Thoughtworkers in 17 countries. Our cross-functional teams of strategists, developers, data engineers, and designers bring over two decades of global experience to every partnership.
Thoughtworks invented the concept of distributed agile and we know how to harness the power of global teams to deliver software excellence at scale. Today we help our clients to create their own path to digital fluency and to build organizational resilience to navigate the future.
Our job is to foster a vibrant community where people have the freedom to make an extraordinary impact on the world through technology.
As a Thoughtworker, you are free to seek out the most ambitious challenges. Free to change career paths. Free to use technology as a tool for social change. Free to be yourself.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Product Development Engineer is responsible for front end development of modules of enliven CEM.
The engineer is responsible for end to end delivery of specific components in the module and integrate them with existing modules
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with technical architects, able to convert the architecture into design and code in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, and NodeJS.
- Able to generate LLD documents.
- Ability to write Quality code with minimum defects.
- Unit Test and following the coding standards.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years strong programming and logical skills in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, Object Oriented Java script, NodeJS and HTML5
- Hands on Experience on Java (Spring Boot), and MySQL is mandatory. Must have completed at least 2 full projects using Spring boot and AngularJS.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Spring JPA, RESTful web services implementation.
- NodeJS experience is value add
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
- Must be able to mentor and guide junior technical resources.
- One who is proactive and comes forward with technology related initiatives. Motivated selfstarter.
- Good Communication skills. English - Oral and Written.
Techweirdo delivers AI models & enterprise solutions, globally for mid to large-scale organizations.
We offer consultation, services, and products to holistically address the digital transformation goals of an enterprise.
We are currently hiring passionate, senior full-stack Java engineers on behalf of one of our large customers to help them find the best-fit talent and create technologically challenging, visually delightful, and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
Must have actual development experience of:
1. Angular 6+ (Typescript) and Angular Material
2. HTML, CSS, js
Nice to have experience of:
Must have actual development experience of:
1. Java 8+
2. Spring Framework
3. Spring Boot (Rest APIs, SBS Web, SBS Logging, SBS AOP, SBS Batch & SBS Data - MongoDB) (SBS = Spring Boot Starter)
4. Mongo DB
Nice to have experience of:
1. Linux commands
2. Webservers and App servers esp. IBM Websphere
3. Knowledge of open-source Java libraries and frameworks (from Google, Apache, etc.)
Knowledge of Git and Github, Jira, CI/CD automation, Jenkins
Requirement – Years of experience – 5 – 9
• Hands-on development experience of minimum 2 years in Frontend
Technology – 50% weightage
AngularJS - 40% weightage
Bootstrap – 10% weightage
ReactJS – Nice to have
• Hands-on development experience of minimum 2 years in Backend Technology – 50% weightage
o Java8 – 15% weightage
o Database Queries (PL/SQL) – 15% weightage
o Spring MVC Framework – 20% weightage
Stipend: INR. 5,000 to INR. 15,000 per month + Performance Bonus + Goodies for Elites
We are looking for skilled Full Stack Developer interns who can oversee the complete software development road cycle at Spacenos and work on building amazing products.
- Experience with NodeJs, Firebase and Firestore Functions.
- Candidates should have the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and converting high-fidelity designs into code.
- Assist with creating cross-platform UI Web components
- Build responsive applications using front-end frameworks
- Create Backend services for the UI and test with edge cases.
Test components using new technologies
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
About the Position
We are looking for a passionate and experienced software engineer to join our team at Mumbai. In this role, your primary responsibilities will be to take ownership of developing user facing applications and features in an agile manner. You will design and implement scalable and performant front-end solutions from scratch, while also taking a hard look at the existing ones.
What you will do at QI?
- Design, develop and deliver new user-facing apps and feature and improve existing ones
- Take ownership of product(s), and contribute to dev cycles and sprints planning
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX design, share inputs with other teams including product, design and QA
- Optimize applications for performance, user experience and SEO
- Build reusable code and libraries. Contribute to open source projects.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies with an eye of constantly adapting and improving our systems and methods.
Basic Job requirements
- 2 years + work experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in HTML5, CSS, DOM and front-end tooling ecosystem (Gulp,Grunt, Webpack)
- Strong concepts and commercial experience in Vue.js
- Solid foundation in software development ( algorithm design, data structure, SDLC)
- Good concepts of unit testing and automation testing for UI components
- Good understanding of web app performance including Google Core Web Vitals metrics.
Location - Remote
Good to have
- Basic knowledge of REST API and relational databases
- Basic understanding of browser internals
- Familiarity with web components and shadow DOM
- Exposure to progressive web app design.
QuantInsti® was started in 2010, by the founders from iRage – a leading quant and algo trading firm in India. From its early days focused on bridging the industry knowledge gap in the field of high-frequency trading, we have come a long way in the last decade. Today, we have a user base from 180+ countries with a growth rate much over 50% year-on-year.
At QuantInsti®, we swear by our goal of revolutionizing the way people approach the financial markets by empowering individuals and institutions with bleeding edge education and technologies. We offer high quality learning experience and best-in-class courses geared towards a global audience in quantitative trading and investing. Our in-house developed technology aims to bring institutional grade tools and platforms to democratize systematic and quantitative trading.
We achieve this by putting technology at the core of our business. We have a complex ecosystem of microservices and applications deployed over a fully cloud-based infrastructure. Our tech stack includes Node.js, Vue.js, Python and Docker. The team is driven by user experience, with strong focus on delivering scalable software solutions to complex and evolving business goals.
Why you should join us?
At QuantInsti, we work at the cutting edge of FinTech and EdTech offerings. We work with the newest technologies with a goal of delivering best experience to our users in a scalable manner, with high-performance and availability. If you love to be challenged intellectually, rest assured we have plenty of them for you. We follow an open and free work culture, where you are encouraged to ask questions, learn and teach. We offer a fast-paced environment where you take ownership of what you design and deliver. If you are looking for a move where you will find a reason to wake up every morning and rush to work, come join us.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Build and deploy on to AWS
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Web Developers. Web Application developer who possesses a passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our web applications.
- Design and build scalable, mobile-first web applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3 to 5 years of industry experience as a Full Stack Developer with focus in React.js and Node.js
- Experience with Express.js and Node.js is a must.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs is required.
- Experience using Google Firebase is an asset.
- Experience in UI/UX design is preferred.
- You should also be up to speed on practices like TDD, CI/CD, and pair programming.
- You should be very comfortable working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery practices -- and love it as much as we do.
- Understanding and playing a part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery (ideation, project conception, UX, code, testing, deployment, and around again).
- Working knowledge of the general web application landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the application development life cycle.
- Hands-on Java(Threading, Designing Patterns, J2EE, REST web services)
- AWS services(EC2, S3, Lambda, SQS, RDS, IAM, VPCs)
- Microservices with Spring Boot framework.
- SDLC-Development project from scratch to deployment.
- Experience in using public clouds-AWS/Azure
- Casandra, Kafka, Elastic search.
● Manage product milestones, deployment cycles & overall product roadmap
● Develop optimized products in Java, Nodejs, React, Angular and multi-process architecture
● Sound knowledge of Relational Databases like MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, DynamoDB,
Elastic Search, Elastic Cache.
● Performance Tuning, designing and developing optimized databases and queries
● Build applications on cloud technologies like AWS.
● Maintain Code Quality, Implement Standards & improve overall understanding
● Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
What lands you in this role :
● Proficiency using modern web development technologies like Angular/React
● Experienced in Java, NodeJs, React Js, Angular 2+ , web services, etc.
● Computer Science fundamentals like algorithms, data structures, etc are must.
● Understanding of server optimization techniques/tools
● Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
● At least 3-5 years of experience in consumer product engineering and architecture, with proven track record of architect impactful products in the internal CRM and consumer domain.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Preffered Bachelor degree in computer science from a Tier-1 College
● Exceptional leadership skills and proven experience in shaping team culture
● Strong grasp of full-stack networking, scalable web back-end, and all genres of platforms
About Pristyn Care
Pristyn Care is an Asset Light full-stack healthcare provider that rents spare OT capacity and Surgical infra of a hospital to perform surgeries for its own patients via Pristyn's full-time surgeons. We do elective procedures in Proctology, Laparoscopy, ENT, Gynaecology, Obstetrics & IVF, Urology, Vascular, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, and Aesthetics. Pristyn Care has a team of high-quality surgeons, a tech-enabled patient acquisition engine, process-driven patient care, insurance clearance expertise and a network of Hospital partners with predictable OT availability. Founded by a team of Ex-Max & Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks, we are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India.
Pristyn Care, headquartered in Gurgaon, is operational since Jun, 2018 and since then have expanded to 22+ cities across India. We are series C funded led by Epiq Capital. Sequoia Capital, Hummingbird Ventures and Greenoaks Capital are other key investors. With a team size of 850+ people including 150+ surgeons, we are proud to have served more than 20,000 happy patients till now. Our surgeons are performing surgeries in 450+ hospitals pan India including corporate hospitals.Pristyn care is among the esteemed list of official stakeholders with Swasth which has top 25 Indian startups along with best hospitals of India. Swasth's mission is to lay the foundation of a technology framework that will form a digital backbone for healthcare delivery in India (http://www.swasth.app/" target="_blank">www.swasth.app). It aims to optimize hospital capacity by use of the latest digital technology.-
To know more about us- https://www.pristyncare.com/" target="_blank">https://www.pristyncare.com/
We are looking for a smart WordPress developer who has prior experience in theme development on SAGE 9 (Roots.io).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop webpages on a fresh theme of SAGE 9 (roots.io)
- Connect simple and custom post types built on Toolset & WordPress with frontend
- Match custom website design pixel-to-pixel
- Develop shortcodes for backed and database integration
- 3rd Party API integrations for payment, shipping, inventory and more in woocommerce
- Build custom features and functionalities based on project scope