The role involves computer vision tasks including development, customization and training of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs); application of ML techniques (SVM, regression, clustering etc. ) and traditional Image Processing (OpenCV etc. ). The role is research focused and would involve going through and implementing existing research papers, deep dive of problem analysis, generating new ideas, automating and optimizing key processes.
Datametica is looking for talented SQL engineers who would get training & the opportunity to work on Cloud and Big Data Analytics.
Wingman is seeking a smart, outgoing and driven individual who has a passion for data analytics and focus on creating an impact on business strategy with data-driven insights 🤝 📈
This is a founder's office role where you will work directly with the founders, chief of staff and functional heads on various projects across the organisation.
As part of a close-knit team, you will collaborate across teams to identify and fulfil analytics needs of a fast growing team 😍
This includes the following:
This is your front-row ticket to building and scaling a startup poised for incredible growth. ✌️
Wingman is on a mission to make sales conversations better for sales and revenue teams everywhere. 🚀
We use the power of AI to analyze sales calls and emails, identify trends and give insights that helps companies:
Our customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the US.
Wingman was founded in 2018 by Shruti, Murali and Srikar who have 10+ years of experience each in the tech and business worlds. We are part of the prestigious YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and have since raised $2.3M in capital.
Want to know more about what it's like working with us? Get a sneak peak here.
Essential background of the candidate
Ganit Inc. is the fastest growing Data Science & AI company in Chennai.
Founded in 2017, by 3 industry experts who are alumnus of IITs/SPJIMR with each of them having 17+ years of experience in the field of analytics.
We are in the business of maximising Decision Making Power (DMP) for companies by providing solutions at the intersection of hypothesis based analytics, discovery based AI and IoT. Our solutions are a combination of customised services and functional product suite.
We primarily operate as a US-based start-up and have clients across US, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and have offices in USA - New Jersey & India - Chennai.
Started with 3 people, the company is fast growing with 100+ employees
1. What do we expect from you
- Should posses minimum 2 years of experience of data analytics model development and deployment
- Skills relating to core Statistics & Mathematics.
- Huge interest in handling numbers
- Ability to understand all domains in businesses across various sectors
- Natural passion towards numbers, business, coding, visualisation
2. Necessary skill set:
- Proficient in R/Python, Advanced Excel, SQL
- Should have worked with Retail/FMCG/CPG projects solving analytical problems in Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain functions
- Very good understanding of algorithms, mathematical models, statistical techniques, data mining, like Regression models, Clustering/ Segmentation, time series forecasting, Decision trees/Random forest, etc.
- Ability to choose the right model for the right data and translate that into code in R, Python, VBA (Proven capabilities)
- Should have handled large datasets and with through understanding of SQL
- Ability to handle a team of Data Analysts
3. Good to have skill set:
- Microsoft PowerBI / Tableau / Qlik View / Spotfire
4. Job Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Data extraction, preparation and transformation
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms that address business challenges and adds value to the organisation
- Create and implement data models
- Interact with clients for queries and delivery adoption
5. Screening Methodology
- Problem Solving round (Telephonic Conversation)
- Technical discussion round (Telephonic Conversation)
- Final fitment discussion (Video Round