Senior Data Scientist
at world’s first real-time opportunity engine. We constantly cr
● Statistics - Always makes data-driven decisions using tools from statistics, such as: populations and
sampling, normal distribution and central limit theorem, mean, median, mode, variance, standard
deviation, covariance, correlation, p-value, expected value, conditional probability and Bayes's theorem
● Machine Learning
○ Solid grasp of attention mechanism, transformers, convolutions, optimisers, loss functions,
LSTMs, forget gates, activation functions.
○ Can implement all of these from scratch in pytorch, tensorflow or numpy.
○ Comfortable defining own model architectures, custom layers and loss functions.
○ Comfortable with using all the major ML frameworks (pytorch, tensorflow, sklearn, etc) and NLP
models (not essential). Able to pick the right library and framework for the job.
○ Capable of turning research and papers into operational execution and functionality delivery.
- Designing and implementing fine-tuned production ready data/ML pipelines in Hadoop platform.
- Driving optimization, testing and tooling to improve quality.
- Reviewing and approving high level & amp; detailed design to ensure that the solution delivers to the business needs and aligns to the data & analytics architecture principles and roadmap.
- Understanding business requirements and solution design to develop and implement solutions that adhere to big data architectural guidelines and address business requirements.
- Following proper SDLC (Code review, sprint process).
- Identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, etc.
- Building robust and scalable data infrastructure (both batch processing and real-time) to support needs from internal and external users.
- Understanding various data security standards and using secure data security tools to apply and adhere to the required data controls for user access in the Hadoop platform.
- Supporting and contributing to development guidelines and standards for data ingestion.
- Working with a data scientist and business analytics team to assist in data ingestion and data related technical issues.
- Designing and documenting the development & deployment flow.
- Experience in developing rest API services using one of the Scala frameworks.
- Ability to troubleshoot and optimize complex queries on the Spark platform
- Expert in building and optimizing ‘big data’ data/ML pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Knowledge in modelling unstructured to structured data design.
- Experience in Big Data access and storage techniques.
- Experience in doing cost estimation based on the design and development.
- Excellent debugging skills for the technical stack mentioned above which even includes analyzing server logs and application logs.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, proactive, and ability to propose best design solutions.
- Good time management and multitasking skills to work to deadlines by working independently and as a part of a team.
What are the Key Responsibilities:
- Design NLP applications
- Select appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods
- Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
- Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
- Develop NLP systems according to requirements
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments
- Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models
- Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning
What are we looking for:
- Proven experience as an NLP Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures, and modeling
- Ability to effectively design software architecture
- Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, a bag of words, sentiment analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms
- Knowledge of Python, Java, and R
- Ability to write robust and testable code
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like sci-kit-learn)
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics, or similar field
Sizzle is an exciting new startup that’s changing the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube streams. We’re looking for a superstar engineer that is well versed with AI and audio technologies around audio detection, speech-to-text, interpretation, and sentiment analysis.
You will be responsible for:
Developing audio algorithms to detect key moments within popular online games, such as:
Streamer speaking, shouting, etc.
Gunfire, explosions, and other in-game audio events
Speech-to-text and sentiment analysis of the streamer’s narration
Leveraging baseline technologies such as TensorFlow and others -- and building models on top of them
Building neural network architectures for audio analysis as it pertains to popular games
Specifying exact requirements for training data sets, and working with analysts to create the data sets
Training final models, including techniques such as transfer learning, data augmentation, etc. to optimize models for use in a production environment
Working with back-end engineers to get all of the detection algorithms into production, to automate the highlight creation
You should have the following qualities:
Solid understanding of AI frameworks and algorithms, especially pertaining to audio analysis, speech-to-text, sentiment analysis, and natural language processing
Experience using Python, TensorFlow and other AI tools
Demonstrated understanding of various algorithms for audio analysis, such as CNNs, LSTM for natural language processing, and others
Nice to have: some familiarity with AI-based audio analysis including sentiment analysis
Familiarity with AWS environments
Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Machine Learning, Audio Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, Speech-To-Text, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks, TensorFlow, OpenCV, AWS, Python
Work Experience: 2 years to 10 years
Sizzle is building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube videos. Presently, there are over 700 million fans around the world that watch gaming videos on Twitch and YouTube. Sizzle is creating a new highlights experience for these fans, so they can catch up on their favorite streamers and esports leagues. Sizzle is available at www.sizzle.gg .
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Engage with executive level stakeholders from client's team to translate business problems to high level solution approach
- Partner closely with practice, and technical teams to craft well-structured comprehensive proposals/ RFP responses clearly highlighting Tredence’s competitive strengths relevant to Client's selection criteria
- Actively explore the client’s business and formulate solution ideas that can improve process efficiency and cut cost, or achieve growth/revenue/profitability targets faster
- Work hands-on across various MLOps problems and provide thought leadership
- Grow and manage large teams with diverse skillsets
- Collaborate, coach, and learn with a growing team of experienced Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists
- BE/BTech/MTech (Specialization/courses in ML/DS)
- At-least 7+ years of Consulting services delivery experience
- Very strong problem-solving skills & work ethics
- Possesses strong analytical/logical thinking, storyboarding and executive communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in Python/R, SQL
- 5+ years of experience in NLP algorithms, Regression & Classification Modelling, Time Series Forecasting
- Hands on work experience in DevOps
- Should have good knowledge in different deployment type like PaaS, SaaS, IaaS
- Exposure on cloud technologies like Azure, AWS or GCP
- Knowledge in python and packages for data analysis (scikit-learn, scipy, numpy, pandas, matplotlib).
- Knowledge of Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc
- Experience with one or more Container-ecosystem (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in building orchestration pipeline to convert plain python models into a deployable API/RESTful endpoint.
- Good understanding of OOP & Data Structures concepts
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to deployment strategies like: Blue/Green, Canary, AB Testing, Multi-arm Bandit
- Experience in Helm is a plus
- Strong understanding of data infrastructure, data warehouse, or data engineering
You can expect to –
- Work with world’ biggest retailers and help them solve some of their most critical problems. Tredence is a preferred analytics vendor for some of the largest Retailers across the globe
- Create multi-million Dollar business opportunities by leveraging impact mindset, cutting edge solutions and industry best practices.
- Work in a diverse environment that keeps evolving
- Hone your entrepreneurial skills as you contribute to growth of the organization
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Researchers and Developers
Successful candidate will be part of highly productive teams working on implementing core AI algorithms, Cryptography libraries, AI enabled products and intelligent 3D interface. Candidates will work on cutting edge products and technologies in highly challenging domains and will need to have highest level of commitment and interest to learn new technologies and domain specific subject matter very quickly. Successful completion of projects will require travel and working in remote locations with customers for extended periods
Education Qualification: Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Information Systems from a reputed university and/or equivalent Knowledge and Skills
Location : Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Client Location (as needed)
Skillset and Expertise
• Strong software development experience using Python
• Strong background in mathematical, numerical and scientific computing using Python.
• Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning
• Experience working with SCRUM software development methodology
• Strong experience with implementing Web services, Web clients and JSON protocol is required
• Experience with Python Meta programming
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Design, develop and debug enterprise grade software products and systems
• Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Proficiency in English. Verbal communication in Hindi and other local
• Ability to effectively communicate product design, functionality and status to management, customers and other stakeholders
• Highest level of integrity and work ethic
7. Apache Kafka
1. Advanced Calculus
2. Numerical Analysis
3. Complex Function Theory
Concepts (One or more of the below)
1. OpenGL based 3D programming
3. Artificial Intelligence (AI) Algorithms a) Statistical modelling b.) DNN c. RNN d. LSTM e.GAN f. CN
Censius is a US-based product company that is enabling AI at scale for enterprises. We are unlocking MLOps scalability by building the world's fastest way to deploy models and are amongst the earliest companies to tackle Model Performance Management. At Censius, you will get to solve difficult problems in a very nascent, but rapidly growing, area.
About the role
In this role, you will design and implement a generic ML platform that helps monitor models across modalities in production. You will collaborate with the research and development teams to build robust ML and big data monitoring platforms.
* Work on large-scale machine learning challenges that impact millions of people around the globe
* Research and implement cutting-edge algorithms and implement pipelines that work with massive data sets in real-time
* Implementing fast, scalable solutions with optimal performance day in and out
* Machine-learning being the core of our business, this role will be responsible for all phases of the product development lifecycle
* Evaluate and validate the analyses with statistical methods and explain to people unfamiliar with the domain of data science
* Writing specifications for algorithms, reports on data analysis, documentation of algorithms, and collaborating with product teams' skills and attributes for success will want you to have
* Strong programming skills in Python.
* Working experience with a variety of ML techniques (decision trees, clustering, boosting, bagging, neural networks, etc.)
* Working experience with advanced statistical concepts (outliers, distance, regression, distributions, statistical tests, etc.)
* Hands-on experience with one or more machine learning frameworks - PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow, XGBoost, and libraries - Pandas, NumPY, Scikit-learn
* Familiarity with ML platforms like MLflow, Weights&Biases, Kubeflow, and AWS SageMaker.It'd be nice if you have* Passion for developing data products from scratch and a high level of proactiveness
* Knowledge of Reinforcement learning and Optimisation problems on a large scale is a big plus
* Some experience in project management and mentoring is also a plus.
* Knowledge and experience in deploying large-scale systems using distributed and cloud-based systems (Hadoop, Amazon EC2) is a big plus.
You will excel in this role if
* You are scrappy, take ownership, and follow through to the very end
* You enjoy wearing multiple hats
* A sincere desire to learn and grow - we're quite small, so the desire to learn and grow as the company grows is essential!
- Competitive Salary 💸
- Work Remotely 🌎
- Health insurance 🏥
- Unlimited Time Off ⏰
- Support for continual learning (free books and online courses) 📚
- Reimbursement for streaming services (think Netflix) 🎥
- Reimbursement for gym or physical activity of your choice 🏋🏽♀️
- Flex hours 💪
- Leveling Up Opportunities 🌱
Must have experience on e-commerce projects
- 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Engineering/Science.
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics with sound knowledge of programming and computer concepts.
- 10 and 12th acedemics 70 % & above.
- Strong Python/ programming skills
- Good conceptual understanding of Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Natural Language Processing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to manage team, meet project deadlines and interface with clients.
- Should be able to work across different domains and quickly ramp up the business processes & flows & translate business problems into the data solutions
- Actively engage with internal business teams to understand their challenges and deliver robust, data-driven solutions.
- Work alongside global counterparts to solve data-intensive problems using standard analytical frameworks and tools.
- Be encouraged and expected to innovate and be creative in your data analysis, problem-solving, and presentation of solutions.
- Network and collaborate with a broad range of internal business units to define and deliver joint solutions.
- Work alongside customers to leverage cutting-edge technology (machine learning, streaming analytics, and ‘real’ big data) to creatively solve problems and disrupt existing business models.
In this role, we are looking for:
- A problem-solving mindset with the ability to understand business challenges and how to apply your analytics expertise to solve them.
- The unique person who can present complex mathematical solutions in a simple manner that most will understand, including customers.
- An individual excited by innovation and new technology and eager to finds ways to employ these innovations in practice.
- A team mentality, empowered by the ability to work with a diverse set of individuals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Math, Statistics, Computer Science or related field with an emphasis on analytics.
- 5+ Years professional experience in a data scientist/analyst role or similar.
- Proficiency in your statistics/analytics/visualization tool of choice, but preferably in the Microsoft Azure Suite, including Azure ML Studio and PowerBI as well as R, Python, SQL.
- Excellent communication, organizational transformation, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated excellence in Data Science, Business Analytics and Engineering