In this position, you will play a pivotal role in collaborating with our CFO, CTO, and our dedicated technical team to craft and develop cutting-edge AI-based products.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain Python-based software applications.
- Design and work with databases using SQL.
- Use Django, Streamlit, and front-end frameworks like Node.js and Svelte for web development.
- Create interactive data visualizations with charting libraries.
- Collaborate on scalable architecture and experimental tech. - Work with AI/ML frameworks and data analytics.
- Utilize Git, DevOps basics, and JIRA for project management. Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong Python programming
- Proficiency in OOP and SQL.
- Experience with Django, Streamlit, Node.js, and Svelte.
- Familiarity with charting libraries.
- Knowledge of AI/ML frameworks.
- Basic Git and DevOps understanding.
- Effective communication and teamwork.
Company details: We are a team of Enterprise Transformation Experts who deliver radically transforming products, solutions, and consultation services to businesses of any size. Our exceptional team of diverse and passionate individuals is united by a common mission to democratize the transformative power of AI.
Website: Blue Hex Software – AI | CRM | CXM & DATA ANALYTICS
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Blue Hex Software Private Limited
Position: Software Engineer /SR/ Lead
You will be a part of highly motivated individuals who believes in the concept of “learning while implementing”, a team which practices an idea of developing a shrink and a wrapped solution which are agile, scalable, performance optimized and maintainable. We at Starmark exercise learning and the sharing of ideas in an open environment, where you can visualize the transforming of complex healthcare business requirements into flexible, customizable software.
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables: We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated .net developer who thrives in a team environment, has a desire to learn new technologies and who wants to be part of a progressive team.
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Producing code using .NET languages (C#)
• Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC) • Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Provide technical ownership for subcomponents (code, functional validity, and quality).
• Perform software development tasks within appropriate schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Lead / Project Manager of the project.
• Specify, create, modify, maintain, and test software component(s) that are part of a larger software project.
• Ensure adherence of design and code to standards.
• Regularly perform self-review of code and quality.
• Ensure adherence to processes defined for the project.
• Effectively document technical issues, changes to code, etc.
• Prepare unit test cases and execute them to verify quality
• Fix any defects found by self, lead or QC team
• Report code completion and code quality – Implementation report
• Make the builds whenever necessary
• Effective oral and written communication
• Strong problem solving, analytical and design skills. Possesses the ability to be accurate, consistent and detail oriented.
Educational Requirement: B.E/ B.Tech / M.Tech (preferably IT /Computer Science) BSc / MSc (IT/Computer Science) /MCA/ or equivalent from a reputed institute.
External Skills And Expertise
• As a member of the architecture team, become deeply familiar with the product goals, and provide thought leadership on the technical aspects of realizing the product goals
• Contribute to the SDLC best practices, modeled after contemporary industry standards, and ensure the practices are diligently followed
• Provide technical mentorship to the technical team
• Encourage automation in various aspects of software development such as code reviews, unit tests, continuous integration, system testing. Identify appropriate tools, and create best practices around automation
• Participate in requirement gathering, analysis, designing proofs of concepts
• Team up with various stakeholders in aiding project planning, estimation, execution, and production support
• Identify the most appropriate platforms, frameworks, and third-party components to meet the product requirements
• Define and own the interfaces, such as services and APIs between product components
• Perform code walkthroughs, reviews. Promote code-reuse. Identify opportunities for refactoring code, and ensure code is modular and extensible
• Ensure adequate coverage of functional and non-functional requirements in test plans
• Provide guidance on production support/bug-fixing issues. Own the technical resolution of high-priority fixes
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Python and Python-based frameworks such as Django, Flask, and web2py, etc.
• 1+ years of experience in building multi-tenant web applications using AWS or other cloud PaaS providers.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable web application and integration using RESTful APIs and JSON data
• Deep familiarity with n-tier and MVC patterns
• Strong unit testing and debugging skills
• Familiarity with CI tools such as Jenkins
Process & Tools:
• Experience in working with code versioning tools
• Experience in development organizations following Agile methodologies like SCRUM
• Experience in AGILE project management tools such as JIRA
Who are we looking for?
• Should be comfortable working in a team-oriented, fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Willingness to take on ownership and responsibility
• Resourceful, confident under pressure, ability to communicate with folks with varied experience and backgrounds
• Aptitude for problem-solving and analytical skills
Work Experience: 5-8 years of hands-on experience
Title: Full Stack Developer: MERN/MEAN
Experience:3 - 6 years
Location: Gurgaon / Hyderabad
Salary: Competitive as per Industry Standard
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead and develop web applications and data visualizations for our big data analytics platform.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept and prototype applications using new technologies and frameworks. In addition to collaborating with internal teams and clients to create innovative solutions.
- Provide technology and implementation expertise to domains, projects, or clients
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge in emerging technologies and frameworks; participate in knowledge sharing and lessons learned sessions from project experiences
What you need for this position:
- 3+ Years of relevant experience.
- Experience in building high-performance multi-user web-scale applications and portals. ● Familiarity with visualization libraries like D3 JS, Kibana, etc.
- Proven experience in developing software using the Agile/SCRUM development methodology.
- command of web standards, CSS-based design, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Attention to detail, Dedication, and Problem Solving skills.
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Neo4j / VoltDB / MongoDB / Redis is good to have.
- Good understanding of developer tools and DevOps such as Git, Ansible, cloud platforms such as AWS, Docker, etc is good to have.
- Preferred, not mandatory - Prior experience in mobile development (Hybrid app- Ionic/Cordova, React Native)
Our perfect candidate is someone who:
- Is proactive and an independent problem solver
- Is a constant learner. We are a fast-growing company. We want you to grow with us!
- Is a team player and a good communicator
At least 7 years programming experience, some of them in JS/TypeScript.
Proven expert level knowledge in BE & FE development (NodeJS, React,
electron, npm/yarn, WebPack).
Experience with cloud (preferably AWS) and/or micro-services.
Proven experience mentoring junior developers, defining work procedures and coding conventions.
Experience working with various databases (preferably more than two).
designing powerful new integrations to scaling our real-time web service to hundreds
2. Build high-impact, end-user features that vastly improve user productivity.
3. In a small cross-functional team you will collaborate closely to discuss the feasibility
and direction of prototypes or planned product features.
4. Address complex problems at both an application and system-level, and maintain
5. Work directly with CTO to set the tone for the engineering culture and create
processes for improving engineering standards
This role is tailor-made for you if
1. You have a work experience of 3+ years as a full-stack engineer
3. Demonstrated fluency with REST APIs, third-party libraries, and client/server
4. You are passionate about great UX
5. You have experience with maintaining backend microservices
6. You are comfortable conducting code reviews and giving feedback to ensure high
standards of code maintainability and extensibility
7. You are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced
8. You’ve high confidence, low ego, and are generally a good human being :)
You earn brownie points if
1. You love Slack (we are a Slack first company)
2. You have been part of an early/mid-stage start-up before
3. You love TechCrunch. We are obsessed with reading and talking about startups
4. You have created some amazing open-source projects
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Understand the past code and improve when needed.
- Develop components in a scalar way so, can be used again.
- Developing and implementing front-end + back-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving application performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of REACT libraries like Webpack, Redux, Redux-Saga and React Router.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJs, ExpressJs, PHP, Laravel Framework
- Experience with User interface design and development.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Build high-quality user interfaces from design mockups.
- Good project management skills and communication skills
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and other developers to understand requirements.
- Write tests to ensure high-grade code.
- Adhere to code style and code quality standards.
- Provide code review feedback to teammates.
- Good understanding of AWS infrastructure.
- Implementation of a robust set of services / APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Hands on experience on Node JS, Angular JS and GraphQL.
- Strong in HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design and Test-driven Development (TDD) etc.
- Inquisitive and curious about product design and functionality.
- Familiarity with design concepts and constraints on CMS platforms.
- Strong knowledge of MVC and client-side programming
- Work with UI/UX designers to ensure technical feasibility of their designs.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethic.
- Exposure to Gulp, Grunt
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with version control
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in Microservice,AWS,Docker will be an added advantage.
Required Candidate profile
- Skills: Angular 2-8, Node JS, HTML5 & CSS3.
We are looking for two Sr FullStack (JS) Engineers with a keen eye for great design & UX. You will be responsible for the development of new software products (internal) and solving complex technical challenges for scale-ups and enterprise companies. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code
- Solve complex technical problems
- Perform an objective analysis of the problem statement and come up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in and drive code reviews
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building production-grade and high-performance applications using ES2019/ES2020
- Expert at converting Figma, Sketch prototypes into pixel-perfect screens
- Highly proficient in React, Redux and TypeScript / ReasonML.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience of working on massively large scale data systems in production environments
- Production-level experience of designing a product for multiple international markets and languages (i18n, l10n).
- Bonus points for prior experience in Go & Python.
- Bonus points for open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts and YT tech videos.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience