2-5 yrs of proven experience in ML, DL, and preferably NLP.
Preferred Educational Background - B.E/B.Tech, M.S./M.Tech, Ph.D.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧?
𝟏) Problem formulation and solution designing of ML/NLP applications across complex well-defined as well as open-ended healthcare problems.
2) Cutting-edge machine learning, data mining, and statistical techniques to analyse and utilise large-scale structured and unstructured clinical data.
3) End-to-end development of company proprietary AI engines - data collection, cleaning, data modelling, model training / testing, monitoring, and deployment.
4) Research and innovate novel ML algorithms and their applications suited to the problem at hand.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫?
𝟏) Deeper understanding of business objectives and ability to formulate the problem as a Data Science problem.
𝟐) Solid expertise in knowledge graphs, graph neural nets, clustering, classification.
𝟑) Strong understanding of data normalization techniques, SVM, Random forest, data visualization techniques.
𝟒) Expertise in RNN, LSTM, and other neural network architectures.
𝟓) DL frameworks: Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras
𝟔) High proficiency with standard database skills (e.g., SQL, MongoDB, Graph DB), data preparation, cleaning, and wrangling/munging.
𝟕) Comfortable with web scraping, extracting, manipulating, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
𝟖) Experience with deploying ML models on cloud platforms like AWS or Azure.
9) Familiarity with version control with GIT, BitBucket, SVN, or similar.
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬?
𝟏) We offer Competitive remuneration.
𝟐) We give opportunities to work on exciting and cutting-edge machine learning problems so you contribute towards transforming the healthcare industry.
𝟑) We offer flexibility to choose your tools, methods, and ways to collaborate.
𝟒) We always value and believe in new ideas and encourage creative thinking.
𝟓) We offer open culture where you will work closely with the founding team and have the chance to influence the product design and execution.
𝟔) And, of course, the thrill of being part of an early-stage startup, launching a product, and seeing it in the hands of the users.
About NeuranceAI Technologies Private Limited
A technology company cofounded by a neurosurgeon & a computer scientist. We are inspired by the best information processing system in the known Universe - i.e., the human brain, and convert those inspirations into practical and affordable technologies. Our products help Doctors, Patients & Institutions around the world by converting their data overload into actionable insights.
**The salary offered for this role is up to 38.5 LPA**
Successful SA technology group is looking to hire a full-time remote Senior Data Scientist with experience and ability in statistical modeling (price optimisation and price elasticity).
The Senior Data Scientist will actively lead the application of data science methods, which includes machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence and predictive analytics, required to meet the company’s business interests as well as that of their clients.
- Relevant degree in Data Science, Statistics or equivalent quantitative field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
The ideal candidate would have knowledge in:
- Machine learning
- Google Cloud Platform (AI platform, BigQuery, Dataproc, Dataflow, Kubeflow, Vertex AI)
- Deep learning (Demand Forecasting, Recommendations Engine, Image Modelling and NLP etc.)
- Statistical modelling (Price Optimization, Price Elasticity etc.)
- Data Modelling
- Database management (MS SQL server, PostgresSQL or similar)
- Data visualisation (Data Studio, Tableau)
- Data Science
- Data Analysis
- Predictive analytics
They would have the following skills:
- Ability to program data using python, R;
- Ability to use deep learning tools like Tensorflow, Keras, Sklearn, Pytorch
- Ability to build predictive models and machine learning algorithms
- Ability to manage both structured and unstructured data using SQL;
- Ability to visualise data using various tools;
- Ability to model data for prediction
- Ability to work independently and propose solutions to business challenges
- Ability to automate data pipelines and machine learning models
- Ability to manage time and project deliverables
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Providing support and leadership role to the other data scientist;
- Identifying and acting on new opportunities for data driven business in data science and analytics;
- Loading and merging data originating from diverse sources;
- Pre-processing and Transforming data for model building and analysis;
- Leading the development of predictive models for business solution;
- Performing descriptive analytics to discover trends and patterns in the data;
- Deploying predictive and other models to production
with proven ability to process large datasets and create new data models.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the explosively growing Blockchain fraternity
and work constructively with our in-house industry experts.
We expect you to have hands on working experience with -
- Machine Learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM,
Decision Forests, etc.
- Python data science toolkit with Scikit-Learn and Keras/Pytorch
- Prowess with both SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Good, applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression,
- Excellent scripting and programming skills
- Fundamental principles of the CCAR or CCEL or Basel II Accord or IFRS
- Docker and other PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) products
- MUST Specialize in Natural Language Processing
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop predictive models, statistical analyses, optimization procedures, monitoring
processes, data quality analyses, and score implementations supporting impairment
- Produce robust documentation to ensure replicability of results and fulfill Antier's
- Superlative communication skills to represent us before stakeholders
- Leadership skills to build, expand and drive a new process
Academic & other Qualifications
- Postgraduate university degree in the quantitative discipline required (ex. Statistics,
Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science). Graduate studies.
- An ability to produce reports and interrogate systems to produce analysis and
- Proficiency with analytical software Python or SAS or R, SQL tools.
- Prior experience in banking products such as Mutual Funds will add value
About Thriving Springs:
Have you ever wondered, what does it take to succeed at the workplace ? Is it only technical skills or do behavior skills also play a role ?
Research suggests that 85% of job success depends on soft and behavioral skills and this is where Thriving Springs plays a critical role by helping organizations, teams and individuals build these skills and unlock their highest potential and achieve an all round success. It does this by assessing current levels of soft and behavioral skills and then helping in growing them through Thriving Springs’s innovative smart platform that combines the power of emotional intelligence (EI) with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
Why join Thriving Springs?
While there are many companies, however, companies that are built with a clear purpose and mission to take humanity forward are rare. Thriving Springs - An Edtech startup is one of the pioneers in driving human productivity, fulfillment and success forward through empowering millions of working professionals globally with soft and behavioral skills and assisting them in the flow of work. Thriving Springs is leading a worldwide and purpose-led movement to drive success at the workplace and we invite you to join this fun and adventurous journey with us.
Culture, Rewards and Benefits:
A great culture is created when everybody in the company has great opportunities, creates meaningful impact and contributes to the good of society - Larry Page - Founder - Google
The founders of Thriving Springs come from Google and have built a Google-like culture within Thriving Springs where every team member experiences freedom and autonomy to pursue their ideas that have a deep impact and will shape the future of workplace learning. The culture at Thriving Springs is deeply rooted in emotional intelligence where there is an emphasis on collaboration, empathy and winning together as one team.
The candidate will receive an attractive total compensation package including a competitive fixed salary, performance bonuses and ESOPs translating into non-incremental gains as the company grows into a potential unicorn. In addition, every member will receive medical and health insurance.
Location: Hyderabad, India
Develop web applications covering end to end software development life cycle right from writing UI code using Angular to backend API code using NodeJS and managing databases like MongoDB, MySQL, etc. Involved in full stack code management from Git check-ins to running automated builds and deployments using DevOps practices to deploy to public cloud services like AWS, Azure, Heroku, etc. Handling full-stack web development workflow right from front end to backend to CI/CD workflows. Design and Develop the tech architecture and work closely with CEO and CTO of the company Drive and guide with work of other engineers on the team
This is a leadership role and candidate is expected to wear multiple technical hats including customer interactions and investor discussions
- Role: Machine Learning Lead
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Employee strength: 80+
- Remuneration: Most competitive in the market
• Advance knowledge of Python.
• Object Oriented Programming skills.
• Mathematical understanding of machine learning and deep learning algorithms.
• Thorough grasp on statistical terminologies.
• Libraries: Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Statsmodels, Scikit-learn, SciPy, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly
• Algorithms: Ensemble Algorithms, Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning, Clustering Algorithms, Decision Tree Algorithms, Dimensionality Reduction Algorithms, etc.
• MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch or other NoSQL database implementations.
If interested kindly share your cv at tanya @tigihr. com
CustomerGlu is a low code interactive user engagement platform. We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from the US like Better Capital and SmartStart.
As we begin building repeatability in our core product offering at CustomerGlu - building a high-quality data infrastructure/applications is emerging as a key requirement to further drive more ROI from our interactive engagement programs and to also get ideas for new campaigns.
Hence we are adding more team members to our existing data team and looking for a Data Engineer.
- Design and build a high-performing data platform that is responsible for the extraction, transformation, and loading of data.
- Develop low-latency real-time data analytics and segmentation applications.
- Setup infrastructure for easily building data products on top of the data platform.
- Be responsible for logging, monitoring, and error recovery of data pipelines.
- Build workflows for automated scheduling of data transformation processes.
- Able to lead a team
- 3+ years of experience and ability to manage a team
- Experience working with databases like MongoDB and DynamoDB.
- Knowledge of building batch data processing applications using Apache Spark.
- Understanding of how backend services like HTTP APIs and Queues work.
- Write good quality, maintainable code in one or more programming languages like Python, Scala, and Java.
- Working knowledge of version control systems like Git.
- Experience in real-time data processing using Apache Kafka or AWS Kinesis.
- Experience with AWS tools like Lambda and Glue.
- Design and develop strong analytics system and predictive models
- Managing a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers, and big data specialists
- Identify valuable data sources and automate data collection processes
- Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Proven experience as a seasoned Data Scientist
- Good Experience in data mining processes
- Understanding of machine learning and Knowledge of operations research is a value addition
- Strong understanding and experience in R, SQL, and Python; Knowledge base with Scala, Java, or C++ is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e. g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e. g. Hadoop)
- Strong math skills (e. g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Strong competitive coding skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
Advanced degree in computer science, math, statistics or a related discipline ( Must have master degree )
Extensive data modeling and data architecture skills
Programming experience in Python, R
Background in machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Keras
Knowledge of Hadoop or another distributed computing systems
Experience working in an Agile environment
Advanced math skills (Linear algebra
Differential equations (ODEs and numerical)
Theory of statistics 1
Numerical analysis 1 (numerical linear algebra) and 2 (quadrature)
Intermediate analysis (point set topology)) ( important )
Strong written and verbal communications
Hands on experience on NLP and NLG
Experience in advanced statistical techniques and concepts. ( GLM/regression, Random forest, boosting, trees, text mining ) and experience with application.
MTX Group Inc. is seeking a motivated Technical Lead - AI to join our team. MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, data governance, data quality, analytics, visualization and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform Maverick, enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The Maverick Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
- Extensive research and development of new AI/ML techniques that enables learning
the semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, speech, etc)
- Improving the existing ML and DNN models and products through R&D on cutting edge technologies
- Collaborate with Machine Learning teams to drive innovation of complex and accurate cognitive system
- Collaborate with Engineering and Core team to drive innovation of scalable ML and AI serving production platforms
- Create POCs to quickly test a new model architecture and create improvement over an existing methodology
- Introduce major innovations that can result in better product features and develop strategies and plans required to drive these
- Lead a team and collaborate with product managers, tech review complex implementations and provide optimisation best practices
What you will bring:
- 4-6 years of Experience
- Experience in neural networks, graphical models, reinforcement learning, and natural language processing
- Experience in Computer Vision techniques and image detection neural network models like semantic segmentation, instance segmentation, object detection, etc
- In-depth understanding of benchmarking, parallel computing, distributed computing, machine learning, and AI
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: Python, C, C++, C#, Java, R, and toolkits such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe, MxNet, SciPy, SciKit, etc
- Ability to perform research that is justified and guided by business opportunities
- Demonstrated successful implementation if industry grade AI solutions in the past
- Ability to lead a team of AI engineers in an agile development environment
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others