Data Science Jobs in Indore
at Anaxee Digital Runners Pvt. Ltd. Indore
As a data analyst, you will be responsible for compiling actionable insights from data and assisting program, sales and marketing managers build data-driven processes. Your role will involve driving initiatives to optimize for operational excellence and revenue.
Job Location: Indore | Full-Time Internship | Stipend - Performance Based |
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
Sounds like a moonshot? It is. We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
- Ensure that data flows smoothly from source to destination so that it can be processed
- Utilize strong database skills to work with large, complex data sets to extract insights
- Filter and cleanse unstructured (or ambiguous) data into usable data sets that can be analyzed to extract insights and improve business processes
- Identify new internal and external data sources to support analytics initiatives and work with appropriate partners to absorb the data into new or existing data infrastructure
- Build tools for automating repetitive tasks so that bandwidth can be freed for analytics
- Collaborate with program managers and business analysts to help them come up with actionable, high-impact insights across product lines and functions
- Work closely with top management to prioritize information and analytic needs
- Bachelors or Masters (Pursuing or Graduated) in a quantitative field (such as Engineering, Statistics, Math, Economics, or Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science), preferably with work experience of over [X] years.
- Ability to program in any high-level language is required. Familiarity with R and statistical packages are preferred.
- Proven problem solving and debugging skills.
- Familiar with database technologies and tools (SQL/R/SAS/JMP etc.), data warehousing, transformation, and processing. Work experience with real data for customer insights, business, and market analysis will be advantageous.
- Experience with text analytics, data mining and social media analytics.
- Statistical knowledge in standard techniques: Logistic Regression, Classification models, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, Random Forests, Ensembles, etc.
at Persistent Systems
- Develop process workflows for data preparations, modeling, and mining Manage configurations to build reliable datasets for analysis Troubleshooting services, system bottlenecks, and application integration.
- Designing, integrating, and documenting technical components, and dependencies of big data platform Ensuring best practices that can be adopted in the Big Data stack and shared across teams.
- Design and Development of Data pipeline on AWS Cloud
- Data Pipeline development using Pyspark, AWS, and Python.
- Developing Pyspark streaming applications
- Hands-on experience in Spark, Python, and Cloud
- Highly analytical and data-oriented
- Good to have - Databricks
Hammoq Inc is a rapidly growing startup in the reselling sector. Our app provides product listings, cross-platform data analytics, and Cross-platform delisting as our core services.
Launched Web app in 2020 and iOS app at the start of 2021, we are continuing our exponential growth, and we were hoping you could play a core role in our mission.
Hammoq is looking for a Senior ML/Machine Vision Architect / Researcher, an expert in Deep Learning, to join our passionate developers' team to create our unique SaaS web app.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing new Machine Learning / Machine vision models according to the business needs.
*What you'll do
- You’ll lead the ML R&D process at Hammoq.
- You will build ML architectures to optimise the process.
- You'll collaborate with our hardworking, nimble, and supportive team through daily standups, company presentations, product demos, slack discussions
- You'll work on solving machine vision / Machine Learning problems and implementations.
- You'll use ML libraries of IOS and Android to build and run models on the mobile devices
Skills and expertise that will help you succeed
- Must have experience working with OpenCV, TensorFlow, and Keras environment
- Must have the ability to develop your own models.
- Working experience of training and deploying computer vision models
- Experience in Computer Vision and Machine Learning (including Deep Learning) algorithms.
- Experience in image analytics - including feature extraction, object detection, classification, and tracking
- Experience in image manipulation
- PhD in Computer Vision , Machine Learning, Machine Vision or any related field is a must.
- Strong programming skills in Python, including NumPy, Scikit Learn, Pandas, and Matplotlib
- Self-governing analytical problem-solving skills for efficient and uninterrupted development of solutions
- Strong communications skills for an adequate description of technical concepts to others
Nice to have
- Experience in building APIs implementing ML models
- Knowledge or basic understanding of any Cloud ML technologies or Cloud ML service providers.
- Experience in the e-commerce industry
- Does analytics to extract insights from raw historical data of the organization.
- Generates usable training dataset for any/all MV projects with the help of Annotators, if needed.
- Analyses user trends, and identifies their biggest bottlenecks in Hammoq Workflow.
- Tests the short/long term impact of productized MV models on those trends.
- Skills - Numpy, Pandas, SPARK, APACHE SPARK, PYSPARK, ETL mandatory.
- Passionate about search & AI technologies. Open to collaborating with colleagues & external contributors.
- Good understanding of the mainstream deep learning models from multiple domains: computer vision, NLP, reinforcement learning, model optimization, etc.
- Hands-on experience on deep learning frameworks, e.g. Tensorflow, Pytorch, MXNet, BERT. Able to implement the latest DL model using existing API, open-source libraries in a short time.
- Hands-on experience with the Cloud-Native techniques. Good understanding of web services and modern software technologies.
- Maintained/contributed machine learning projects, familiar with the agile software development process, CICD workflow, ticket management, code-review, version control, etc.
- Skilled in the following programming languages: Python 3.
- Good English skills especially for writing and reading documentation