Documentation Jobs in Mumbai
- Collaborate with developers, designers, product managers, marketers, subject matter experts and other influencers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation and work closely with technology and business team to make products easier to use. This involves Feature Guides, FAQs, Onboarding Guides, Help Documentation, Troubleshooting Guides, Training Manuals, Release Notes and other documentation
- Audit and update the content regularly to ensure relevance with incremental product feature releases, customer use cases, support issues and other internal developments
- Execute the Content Calendar by building and delivering on the roadmap set by the management
- Work closely with the creative teams to represent the content in the most suitable visual format
- Suggest ways to further improve the quality of the documentation
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Arts or Communication
- 0 to 2 years of experience in technical content writing
- Exceptional technical writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- Demonstrable active presence in online communities such as blogs, discussion forums, LinkedIn articles, Tweets, Quora answers
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable to users in the form of text, images, videos, infographics
- Ability to identify issues, challenges, and gaps associated with the content
- Ability to understand briefs and translate briefs into high-quality product collaterals
- Passion for technology, communication and strong understanding of the industry and organization’s mission
- Basic understanding of web technologies and programming languages to publish viral tech blogs
- Excellent command over written and verbal communication
- Adept at Multitasking, creative thinking and working independently
Presales & Solutions Job Description
Signzy Description/ About us :
Signzy offers a digital on-boarding solution for banks, NBFCs and other financial institutions. Most banking services are going digital but one key process that is still offline and hampers consumer experience is regulatory compliance. There is a pressure to dilute digital KYC however digital has higher risk. We at Signzy believe that through a combination of Artificial Intelligence and blockchain we can ensure that digital compliance is convenient but yet secure.
For more information: https://signzy.com/
Position : Presales Consultant
Who we are looking for ?
A candidate who is passionate about Sales and strives to solve customer problems, has a knack for understanding Technology and pitch Signzy products solutioning to prospective & existing clientele. You will possess excellent communication skills & domain expertise which will add value to the consultative sales process & enable sales outcome.
- Sales Enablement through Lead Qualification, Identification of Cross / Upsell opportunities, Product Positioning and assisting Sales in Technical and Scope Closure for prospective clients.
- Delivering Impactful Presentations and Product Demonstrations to the key decision makers from various teams within the client’s organization.
- Creating Proposal, RFP Responses and providing timely and mature answers to the Techno-functional queries raised by the prospective clients.
- Managing client expectations in terms of the engagement deliverables, efforts, timelines and product customizations etc.
- Training internal teams on the Product, Compliance and Technology.
- Gathering market insights and product feedback and frequently updating the Product teams on the new product requirements.
Work Experience & Education:
- Total Experience - 1 - 3 years in a similar role
- SaaS Sales Presales / Technical Consulting / Solutioning Experience
- Requirement Gathering Experience
- BFSI Industry Experience (Mandatory) / Fintech Experience (Preferred)
- B.Tech / MBA
- SaaS Product Technical Knowledge
- KYC Compliance understanding
- MS Office skills
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sales Skills & Strategic Thinking
- Customer Focus
- Bias for Action
- Collaborative Attitude
Roles and Responsibilties
Proposal Creation & Submission,
Work on RFP
Read BRD and propose best-fit solutions
Coordinating with internal teams
Research on APAC & MEA Market, etc.
Good Communication Skills
Good Documentation Skills
Presentation Skills (PowerPoint and Excel)
● Work closely with the sales team in the area of product fitment and delivery expectations
● Deliver Presentations and Demos of Products to both technical and non-technical
● Work with the product development teams to capture new customer requirements and
develop and expand the product portfolio
● Work with the post-sales/ Project implementation team in handing over any pre-sales
● professionally represent the company and build good relationships with
clients to the company’s benefit
● 1-4 years experience in the Technology industry and/or hands-on working experience in SAAS
● Excellent presentation and communication skills
● Should have excellent English communication skills (both written & verbal)
● General application and technology knowledge
● Creates concise, clear documentation in support of projects.
● Fulfills role in external or internal project teams
● Project Management skills
● Skilled in crafting feedback and delivering enablement and training
● Expert MS PowerPoint and MS Word skills
● A flexible attitude and an ability to produce excellent work with minimal guidance
2. Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation and work closely with technology and business team to make products easier to use. This involves Feature Guides, FAQs, Onboarding Guides, Help Documentation, Troubleshooting Guides, Training Manuals, Release Notes and other documentation.
3. Design infographics, develop feature walkthrough videos and other engaging content to impart product knowledge to various stakeholders.
4. Audit and update the content regularly to ensure relevance with incremental product feature releases, customer use cases, support issues and other internal developments.
5. Execute the Content Calendar by building and delivering on the roadmap set by the management.
6. Work closely with the creative teams to represent the content in the most suitable visual format.
7. Suggest ways to further improve the quality of the documentation.
2. Exceptional technical writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
3. Demonstrable active presence in online communities such as blogs, discussion forums, LinkedIn articles, Tweets, Quora answers.
4. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable to users in the form of text, images, videos, infographics.
5. Ability to identify issues, challenges, and gaps associated with the content.
6. Ability to understand briefs and translate briefs into high-quality product collaterals.
7. Passion for technology, communication and strong understanding of the industry and organization’s mission.
8. Basic understanding of web technologies and programming languages to publish viral tech blogs.
9.Excellent command over written and verbal communication
Adept at Multitasking, creative thinking and working independently.
About Us: We are a group of techies, data analysts, digital marketers, and operations professionals who have come together to provide next-generation e-commerce solutions. We help brands & private labels to grow their businesses on platforms such as Amazon and their own website. We love brainstorming ideas on marketing businesses through digital media and utilize technology to execute them further to achieve the desired goals.
Current Offerings of Technology Department:
- Creating scalable and conversion-friendly eCommerce web platforms using headless integration of Magento and ReactJS
- Building PWAs platforms to provide a better user experience
- Building distributor B2B portals
- Migrating legacy systems to boost conversion and effectiveness preserving their orders, customers, product data and SEO benefits
- Will be responsible for the scope management for the multiple projects undertaken
- Work directly with clients and consultants to gather requirements to understand their goals and work with the internal team to develop the best solution
- Liaise with external and internal teams to act as the primary technical contact for queries related to the project
- Work with development teams to get them in sync with client requirements
- Improve processes & methodologies to achieve faster and better delivery of project
- Work on internal projects (product and business intelligence projects) to achieve the goal of the respective team
- Write user stories, document the product requirements, workflows & test criteria
- Actively work with Sales team on pre-sales proposal activities & high-level solutioning
- Take initiatives to set up processes in the company and be actively involved in hiring and building the future team
- Be the custodian of functional & non-functional requirements of the projects undertaken
- Work with Product Owner to define, prioritize requirements and accurately maintain requirements traceability.
Skills You Should Have:
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder: A track record of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Dynamic: Strong decision-making and prioritization ability. Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers
- Sense of data: Ability to turn insights into actionable growth initiatives
- Accountability: High sense of ownership and relentlessness to deliver projects with
- High business impact: You value integrity and derive great personal joy from efficient teamwork
- Problem-solving: Good in problem-solving and ability to bring in new ideas and drive project agenda from scratch
- Tools: Experience with tools for capturing and maintaining requirements & mockups/sketches is ideal. i.e. Jira, Zoho
- Consulting approach: Ability to do feasibility study and high-level solutioning for clients
- Soft skills: Good English communication and proactive, collaborative mindset to maintain continuous communication with the clients for project updates and in turn build trust and effective working relationships.
- Experience with all stages of the SDLC, conceptualization to implementation.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience working at an agile software company/startup is a bonus
- Strong project instincts; you have a strong intuition about what users want and understand their business
Why should you consider joining Growisto?
- It will be a challenging role and you will get complete ownership to solve challenging problems. If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis, you should definitely take this up
- If you have the aspiration to grow and develop as a leader in parallel to a multifold growth rate of a start-up then you should join us
- If we have to choose between culture/team and profits, our obvious choice is culture. If your thought process and personality resonate with our cultural values, then you should join us
Why should you not consider joining Growisto?
- If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
- We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
● Limitless growth and learning opportunities
● Opportunity to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across hierarchies
● A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
● Guidance and mentorship from industry experts and renowned IIT Alumnus
● An opportunity to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy and growth
Our client is an Innovative B2B Saas company which focuses on integrating technology into solving regulatory compliance, privacy, cyber security and financial issues management. Founded in 2009, as a technology service provider, it aimed to specialize in digitalizing and transforming the enterprise systems, data and processes of professional service companies by providing in depth computer system design and related services.
Revenue earned by the client as on 2020 is $13.6 Mn and also has partnered with almost 50% of top 20 companies. They have been showing a significant growth of over 30% in the last few years.Their client base has over 300+ customers and 3 lakhs + users comprising big 4s and major Companies worldwide.
They are located in Chicago, London, Mumbai, Pristina and Philadelphia.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for collaborating with Product Managers, Software Engineers, Developer Support Engineers and more to define documentation projects.
What you will do:
- Mentoring peers within the Documentation team on documentation best practices
- Building company-wide participation in the creation of amazing documentation through training programs, outreach etc
- Writing concise, easy-to-understand documentation that simplifies complex technical concepts into content consumable by all skill levels and roles
- Reviewing and editing documentation drafts contributed by peers or others outside the Documentation team
- Contributing to or leading strategic quarterly documentation initiatives to enhance our process, website and content
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 5+ years technical writing experience
- Proven ability to build a culture of documentation within a company
- Proven understanding of modern software development concepts; the closer your experience level is to being a software developer, the better
- Ability to organize information into an easy-to-understand hierarchy
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, as well as understand why they’re important to our users
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with people in all ranks, teams and disciplines across the company
- Business & Financial Management :
- Ensure forms / returns / registers are prepared accurately and filed timely.
- Ensure creation and maintenance of secretarial records / registers and ensure that they remain updated all the time.
- Assist / ensure listing, tracking and compliance with the statutory provisions under the Company law, SEBI / NHB / RBI / IRDA laws / related laws and
- improve compliance levels.
- Prepare all relevant meetings’ documents/papers efficiently.
- Assist in smooth conduct of the meetings and in timely closure of post meeting compliances/ follow up matters.
- Ensure all the audits are completed in time and always aim for clean audit reports.
- Assist in carrying out all other compliances and assignments as may be delegated from time to time in accurately and efficiently.
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with the legislation.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation.
- People / Team
- Ensure prompt and effective coordination in a cordial manner.
- Build and maintain cordial relations with all internal and external stakeholders statutory authorities, stock exchanges, Debenture Trustees, R&T agents,
- Consultants, Regulators, Other departments, etc.
- Prepare training plans for the juniors and track their progress. To help them handle assignments independently.
- Provide qualitative and timely assistance to seniors whenever called for
- Process / Quality Improvement.
- Finalising and submitting process manuals, checklists, trackers etc.
- Improving compliance and administrative processes.
- Accurately prepare, finalise and submit process manuals, checklists, trackers, etc in time.
- Assist in improving the compliance and administrative processes continually.
- Decision making authority
- Recommend improvements
- Process Changes
- Communicate within the organization and depending on progress, communicate with external stakeholders (except regulators) Self deliverables.
- Tasks to be performed single handedly
- Plan and track progress in the work related to Board / Board Committees / General meetings.
- List out the various documents to be filed with state authorities, track progress and ensure timely completion.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 6 years of experience post CS qualification.
- Must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Organized, dedicated and self-driven
- Strong administrative and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to delegate and supervise junior staff
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Should be able to prioritize and make decisions
- Professional and trustworthy
- Considerate and cooperative to clients as well as team members
- TOOLS - Tally, ERP Package, GSuite
Job type: Full time
Role type: Technical/Operations.
Functional Area: Web and app development specializing in CRM and Sales Force Automation IT solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible of complete development cycle of the project and
maintenance. He/ She will be involved in performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes,
knowledge transfer, and performing user acceptance testing.
You will be responsible for -
● Good experience in preparing different documents for the SDLC such as FRD, BRD, SRS, Flowchart, UML, Use
Cases, Test Cases, Prepare Presentation etc.
● Good experience in using various project management tools such as Visio, Jira, Mantis, MS Project etc.
● Basic knowledge of the technologies such as SQL, .Net, PHP, iOS and Android platforms.
● Excellent communication skills require.
● Analyze details to understand client requirements
● Plan and execute research to meet specific client objectives.
● Research-oriented with good Analytical skills
● Should think out of the box, always up to date with the current industry updates.
● Advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
● Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements
● Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to the
development team and the non-technical users
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
● 3 Years of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps
flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
● An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
● Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary
domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
Designation Business Analyst
Work Location Mumbai
Reports to Team Leader
- A Graduate or Post Graduate in Engineering/ Computer science or holding any diploma in computer science/IT.
- A self-starter/team player who is excited to work in a fast-paced environment with an ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should have 2+ years of Business Analysisexperience preferably on a product-based company.
- Must have exposure on working with industry trends and MVC architecture.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English.
About the JOB
- Involved in the design or modification of business systems or IT systemsTo Collaborate with engineering leads and senior architects to create and design various applications for the company.
- Interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs.
- Gathers, documents, and analyzes business needs and requirements.
- Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company'ssales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements.