Documentation Jobs in Pune
What we do
Slintel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company in the sales and marketing tech space. We are funded by top tier VCs, and going after a billion dollar opportunity. At Slintel, we are building a sales development automation platform that can significantly improve outcomes for sales teams, while reducing the number of hours spent on research and outreach.
We are a big data company and perform deep analysis on technology buying patterns and buyer pain points to understand where buyers are in their journey. Over 100 billion data points are analyzed every week to derive recommendations on where companies should focus their marketing and sales efforts on. Third party intent signals are then clubbed with first party data from CRMs to derive meaningful recommendations on whom to target on any given day. We’re part of the 6Sense family now!
What we’re looking for:
- Analyse data to evaluate existing decisions framework and apply analytical techniques to discover meaningful patterns from different sources.
- Improve the amount of high-quality techno-graphics data while increasing coverage and frequency of tracking data from various sources and secondary research.
- Collaborate with product, sales and customer success teams to maintain consistency and delivery in workflow and related activities.
- Built and improve algorithm for techno-graphics and keywords data
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and improve team productivity through training/documentation of best practices.
• Develop and maintain customer documentation such as User / Administration / How-To / Quick Start / Installation Guides, etc.
• Create/Review/Edit Release Notes, including Customer Impact Statements prior to dissemination.
• Develops graphics through the use of screen capture tools and graphic editing tools related to applicable projects assigned.
Must to have skills
• Working knowledge of and experience operating in a Linux/Windows environment.
• Familiarity with JIRA or other Defect Tracking tools and Confluence.
• Ability read, write and compile technical documents, include feature descriptions, customer use cases, and release notes using industry best practices.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate in remote team environment, actively engage subject matter experts, and follow through on commitments.
• Demonstrated experience in writing clear and concise procedural documentation for a technical audience.
• Experience with agile and comfort with rapid iteration and fast delivery.
• Demonstrated ability to balance multiple project deliverables.