Product Documentation Jobs in Pune
- Managing all new leads generated to evaluate the level of qualification for new sales opportunities.
- Outbound and Cold calling
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Acquisition Sales Team.
- Receive incoming calls and emails and qualify for potential hot leads
- Meet monthly activity metrics set for call volume, appointments scheduled
- 1-3 years of phone sales experience.
- Good communicator, both in email and on the phone
- You’ve earned your Bachelor’s degree, high-five!
- Self-motivated and self-managed within a dynamic, fast paced, and collaborative environment.
- 1 year of experience with inside sales preferred.
- Fluent in outbound customer contact areas - outbound calling, e-mails, texts, and content delivery.
Relevancy implies having lead calling experience, (preferably B2B)
Immediate Joiners or with a Notice period of 10days
Experience:(BBA/ MBA Fresher) 0 to 1
Location: Kharadi, Pune
Roles and Responsibilities
Build relationships with prospective clients
Explain the projects and its information to drive potential customers for visiting the
Accompanying visitors to the site and explaining the specifications of the property.
Ability to generate and convert the leads to sales
Updating all necessary information and delivering reports to the management
Should be a Go Better, Team Leader and Target Oriented
Always customer-focused with good analytical Skills
Handle customer queries
Client’s visits & project visits
Desired Candidate Profile
Self-Starter, resourceful, confident, well-organized, highly dependable, efficient and
Critical thinker and should possess problem-solving skills
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Knowledge about marketing strategies, marketing collaterals, MIS, prospect generation
Ability to understand the requirements of prospects and decent aptitude to understand
and pitch property solutions to prospects.
The person would act as a catalyst between sellers and buyers. This is a great
opportunity for someone looking to make a career in real estate
- The candidate would be responsible for identifying the prospective customers for the above-mentioned products.
- The candidate must do initial business development with the prospective customers – lead identification, updating database, sending introductory mails, and initial discussion over calls.
- The candidate would also be responsible for initial coordination between the prospective customers and the sales team.
- The candidate will identify the target market and competition
- The candidate should be based out of Pune.
Established in the year 1994, PRASA Infocom & Power Solutions has gained vast experience in the ever-changing environment of data centers and mission critical infrastructure. Partnering with the leading brands for indoor and outdoor equipment installed for data centers, Prasa has portrayed itself as the leading solution provider for mission critical infrastructure.
- Searching new tenders, screening tender documents and analyzing the eligibility to participate for the tender.
- Understanding tender documents, preparing synopsis and sharing it with management.
- Uploading the tender documents online & final submission of tender or bid.
- Responsible for drafting proposals for various projects in coordination with other departments.
- Preparation of pre-bid queries and regular follow up with the concerned departments.
- Making quotations, checklist for all type of tenders
- Preparing bid documents and getting it validated by the management.
- Submitting tender documents online (and physically if required).
- Maintaining records in the system
- Completed BE/BTech in Electrical
- 3-5 years experience
- Must be in Pune and comfortable to work from office in Kothrud
- Knowledge about datacenter industry (preferred)
- Experience with SAP system (preferred)
Do you want to work in a flexible fast-growing cyber security start up based out of Mumbai? Are you hungry for sales and want to join a vibrant and high-energy cyber security start up?
Assertion is a B2B cloud-based cyber security software company. We secure collaboration applications like Teams, Zoom, etc. – protecting customers from Data leaks, Breaches, Toll frauds and Security holes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be a subject matter expert on our products and be responsible in enabling our partner associates to deliver services built around our products.
- You will work closely with our R&D team and be a customer advocate by evaluating the product for market acceptance and providing your inputs.
- Your responsibilities will include demonstrating our products, training the partner associates on how to use our products and help them build a services practice.
- Organizing, Training, planning & delivering compelling proof of our Security Product demonstrations and its Remediation services to our partners in the US and UK markets.
- Assist the Sales team for meeting their targets by robust Training and hand holding them through the Channel.
- To be a customer advocate in ensuring that the Channel is equipped completely in meeting our Sales Targets.
- Superb written and spoken English communication skills.
- You need to be a subject matter (domain) expert on Collaboration products like SBCs, Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft products.
- Prior experience as a pre-sales engineer with Avaya, Cisco, Audiocodes, Oracle (ACME), Ribbon or one of its partners.
- To ask the right questions, time bound and attention to detail.
- Skilled at Power point and other Training modules.
Good to have:
- Cyber security domain knowledge.
- Needs to be a keen listener and empathetic to the concerns of the Channel Team.