- Business & Financial Management :
- Ensure forms / returns / registers are prepared accurately and filed timely.
- Ensure creation and maintenance of secretarial records / registers and ensure that they remain updated all the time.
- Assist / ensure listing, tracking and compliance with the statutory provisions under the Company law, SEBI / NHB / RBI / IRDA laws / related laws and
- improve compliance levels.
- Prepare all relevant meetings’ documents/papers efficiently.
- Assist in smooth conduct of the meetings and in timely closure of post meeting compliances/ follow up matters.
- Ensure all the audits are completed in time and always aim for clean audit reports.
- Assist in carrying out all other compliances and assignments as may be delegated from time to time in accurately and efficiently.
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with the legislation.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation.
- People / Team
- Ensure prompt and effective coordination in a cordial manner.
- Build and maintain cordial relations with all internal and external stakeholders statutory authorities, stock exchanges, Debenture Trustees, R&T agents,
- Consultants, Regulators, Other departments, etc.
- Prepare training plans for the juniors and track their progress. To help them handle assignments independently.
- Provide qualitative and timely assistance to seniors whenever called for
- Process / Quality Improvement.
- Finalising and submitting process manuals, checklists, trackers etc.
- Improving compliance and administrative processes.
- Accurately prepare, finalise and submit process manuals, checklists, trackers, etc in time.
- Assist in improving the compliance and administrative processes continually.
- Decision making authority
- Recommend improvements
- Process Changes
- Communicate within the organization and depending on progress, communicate with external stakeholders (except regulators) Self deliverables.
- Tasks to be performed single handedly
- Plan and track progress in the work related to Board / Board Committees / General meetings.
- List out the various documents to be filed with state authorities, track progress and ensure timely completion.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 6 years of experience post CS qualification.
- Must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Organized, dedicated and self-driven
- Strong administrative and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to delegate and supervise junior staff
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Should be able to prioritize and make decisions
- Professional and trustworthy
- Considerate and cooperative to clients as well as team members
- TOOLS - Tally, ERP Package, GSuite
Job Description :
- Deliver all reports to clients as per pre-agreed schedule
- Obtain client approvals for ad hoc jobs and ensure proper documentation of the same
- Coordinate all ad hoc activities like Postal Ballot, Annual reports dispatch, dividends & AGM etc.
- Client master updates
- Follow up with clients' dividend bankers for paid / unpaid data
- Client Visit
- Any other task assigned from time to time.
are passionate about their work and are team players.
● Bookkeeping in Tally – Revenue Invoicing, Collections, collection follow-ups with the
clients, Client ledger reconciliation
● Payment Collection - Follow-ups
● GST preparation and filings
● Analyzing receivables, steps towards better DSO
● Monitoring revenue across business units
● Make sure there are no revenue leakage
● Bank entries, Collection, Invoicing, Duelist preparation, GST list
● Handling large customer base & high-velocity orders like a B2C online business
● Contracts handling, handling the client onboarding processes
● Dealing with the Internal and Statutory Auditors for revenue matters
● Dealing with the bankers for funds inwards from overseas clients
● Exposure around fund management, hedging, foreign currencies
● Experience - 4 to 8 years
● Can handle the team of 3-4 peoples
● Education - BCom, Mom, MBA, CA intern - with the relevant experience
Time zone - India time
Who will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch Finance team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or
consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we
will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications
and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
3-5 years experience in the field of Accounting, Compliance's and Taxation.
Statutory Audit, Internal Audits, Tax Audits, Fixed Assets Audits, Finalization of books of accounts of non-corporate entities including Cash Flow Statements. Preparation & Filing of Income Tax Returns, GST Returns, TDS, Finance and Company matter related assignments as well as Concurrent Audits.
A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel.
Self-motivated and good written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to handle multiple task.
Have excellent knowledge of Tally Software, GST, Bank Reconciliation, Filling, TDS, Tax, SAP etc.
I do have an opening for an Accounts Assistant in Chennai Royapuram with one of my clients. - A Swiss-based MNC, Please have a look into the below requirement and get back with your resume if you're interested.
-Must have ggod knwoledge in accounts,Tally, GST filling, TDS return etc.,
-Looking for male candidates who completed graduation in B.Com /BBA /M.Com etc.,
-10% Traveling involve, Two Wheeler is must
-Looking for a candidate who can join 0-15 Days, should ready come down F2F in Chennai Ambattur.
Salary 12K- 15K PM
Employment Mode: Full time
Gender: Both Male & Female
Joining Time : 0-15 Days max
A leading Marine Survey company with ISO certification for all your requirements. Established in the year 2004. Now have a team strength of about 600 employees spread across the country. Marine Cargo survey Container Survey, Container Yard Management, Container Terminal activities, Container repair, SeaFood Inspection, Ma
- Implement audit plans/execute audits as per the defined audit plan for the year.
- Perform operational, financial, compliance audits and IT audits, including but not limited to Information Technology General Controls Review, User Access
- Management, Change Management, Application Development, Incident
- Management, Network Management, etc.
- Supporting teams in performing testing of automated application controls.
- Evaluate and examine processes, policies, procedures and systems by performing walkthroughs, to identify risks and mitigating controls.
- Based on gaps identified, suggest controls which mitigate the risks and agree
- with process owners.
- Document the work papers for the work performed, in the Central repository.
- Prepare audit reports and discuss the same with the auditee to agree on issue.
GST & TDS Returns
Srijan Technologies is currently hiring for the Assistant Manager / Manager – Financial Reporting with WFH option. (Delhi Location).
Location: Delhi (Currently WFH Due to Covid-19)
Immediate Joiners or candidates with a notice period within 30 days are preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
What you will do:
Review of accounting, closing, entire AR / AP relationship.
Preparation of monthly financial statements and MIS
Preparation of various financial management and Business Metrics reports, including financial
planning and forecasting
Preparation of Quarterly and Annual Financials Statements as per IND-AS / IFRS
Preparation of Consolidated Financials Statements as per IND-AS / IFRS
Coordinating with secretarial team, internal audit and statutory auditors
Managing All statutory, Financial and Tax Compliances for various Foreign entities
ERP / QuickBooks implementation (automation/upgradation), process designing and
Working knowledge of monthly / Quarterly tax compliance
What you will need:
3+ years of Financial reporting & Auditing experience / 5+ years including Articleship
Strong Knowledge of Indian GAAP / IND-AS / IFRS / US GAAP
Strong Knowledge of MS-Excel , Tally ERP and QuickBooks
Qualification as CA / ICWA
Experience in Good Consulting Firms / Industry with IND-AS / IFRS implementation assignments
and conversion exercises.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
International entities compliance experience would be an added advantage
What you will get
Industry best perks
Phenomenal work environment, with great growth opportunities
# Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
# Good knowledge of GST, TDS and banking
# Hands-on experience with accounting software
# Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
# Experience with general ledger functions
# Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Developing and managing annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Preparing and maintaining cash flow analysis as needed
- Ensuring timely preparation of Standalone & Consolidated Financial Statement
- Taking responsibility for GST, TDS, FEMA and other Statutory & Regulatory Compliances
- Taking responsibility for external Stat Audit and Other regulatory tax filing
- Ensuring operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities
- Processing vendor payments
- Handling Employee reimbursements including managing employee credit card charges and reconcile credit card accounts
- Ensuring Timely preparation of MIS reports
- Responding to inquiries from internal stakeholders regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement and granting reporting requests.
- Processing payroll, reporting payroll taxes and ensuring compliances thereof
- Performing basic office management duties as requested
What you need to have:
- Should be MBA Finance / CA with 5 to 8 years work exp
- Excellent in MS Excel & MS Power point
- Knowledge of Tally
- Experience in ecommerce will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on ERP implementation
- Excellent communication & presentation skills -Ability to interface with Management
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Statutory Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the CEO & COO
- To ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- To ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Highlight the issues immediately to the CEO & COO
Experience & Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience having thorough knowledge of Audit, Finalization of Accounts, Balance sheet, PL Account
- Proven work experience as a GST.
- Wellverse with Tally, ERP.
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word etc.) Familiar with accounting software packages. Experience in IDS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English.