Documentation Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Brodos India Pvt. Ltd.
- Make documentations with formatting and in proper detailing
- Basic knowledge on Excel working with formula handling & reporting.
- Need to do multitasking, able to deliver tasks on time with expected quality
- Candidate should have thinking out of the box which supports the department to deliver good results in the pre-defined processes.
- Needs to be quick learner and able to come up with own thoughts on the tasks explained/shared to deliver good results
- Work closely with German team for operative processes/execution/deliverables.
- Flexible to adopt the changes in terms of processes/task handling.
- Knowledge on order fulfillment processes, managing support content on the website, inputs on support handling processes are added advantage.
- At least bachelor in any stream or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of experience in MS-Excel or similar office tools – is preferred
- Knowledge on VB script, macros is preferred
- Documentation skills
- Good Communication skills, at least speaking in English is required
- Good analytical skills
- Eager to know/experiment new technology and tools
- Web Browsing , ability to search quick results from web
- Experience on process documentation & presentation is preferred
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Out of box thinking and quick learner with willingness to learn new things
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
at i-Lanam Technologies
Company Name: i-Lanam Technologies
i-Lanam was established in the year 2020 with an insight to provide a
competitive approach towards application development to deliver the best quality applications at the cheapest of the prices. Looking at the need to have a company that can understand the ownership of the application output some quality developers came together to establish this company
182 Central Ave, 3, London, Ontario N6A 1M7, CA
417 SHIVALIK SHILP Iscon Cross Road, 4th Floor, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, IN
Profile: Business Analyst
• Communicate with clients through E-mail/Skype or through any other medium and finalize the scope of the project.
• Experience in wireframe, website flow creation, documentation, FRD and flow charts creation.
• Team management and task allocation.
• Excellent communication skills in the English language.
• Expert planning and project monitoring skills
• Good listening and questioning skills.
• Should be proactive in order to make the project a success.
Keywords Communication Skill, Wireframing, Documentation, FRD