Jobs at Tekie
will employ empathy to understand customer expectations,
will create long-term student empowerment supported by complete clarity on product delivery for parents,
will coordinate with mentors and operations to enable a seamless student experience,
will be result oriented by owning outcomes & core metric deliverables,
hands-on individual contribution to exceed wweekly revenue, targets aligned with business goals.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Executive who possesses a strong drive for results. The ideal candidate should showcase the following skills -
- Fluent communication skills in English and Hindi
- Proven customer support experience of 1-3 years
- Engaging with customers and earning their trust
- Building sustainable relationships with customers
- Patient, empathetic, self-motivated
- Experience with CRM and tool handling
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer/IT Engineering
- Prior experience in Ed-tech platform is mandatory
Following are the day-to-day roles and responsibilities -
- Making outbound calls to registered users, interacting with them, providing necessary information, and resolving any queries
- Taking inbound calls from customers to resolve any queries or complaints
- Accurately explaining all details of courses offered to parents and students
- Ensuring a smooth journey for customers, from registering to completing a demo session
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Having inside-out knowledge of our product and course offerings
- Explaining technical subjects to customers with a non-technical background
- Our growing company is in need of a resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
- First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
- We’re looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
- Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape.
- Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.
- As a Content Writer, the candidate will work on devising strategies for content creation to create one of the largest doubts solving platform
- Identify areas to improve, define metrics to measure and monitor content creation activities and build end-to-end reporting solutions which help leaders
- keep a close on content creation, along with using project management tools, essential documentation, and necessary reporting
- The candidate will also work closely with internal business teams to extract or mine information from our existing content systems to create new mappings to further improve content consumption on the platform
- The candidate will also work on designing creative teaching methodologies and strategic interventions to personalize the experience of learning while focusing on efficient outcomes
- The candidate will work on creating Guidelines and set processes for zero- error content creation, and setting QA/review processes
- Planning and managing creative content production pipeline using project management tools, essential documentation and necessary reporting
- Deploy daily campaigns and triggered flows to a combined audience for key channels - email, SMS and push notifications. Execute A/B tests to optimize campaigns for revenue and engagement.
- Oversee and optimize marketing automation strategies to drive customer retention and sales, including lifecycle emails, personalized triggers, and daily campaigns.
- Maintain, publish, and optimize regular (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) reports that track channel and customer-level performance.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on campaign performance with clear direction to the team on what they can try to do differently to drive increased performance.
- Translate reporting insights into recommendations for the marketing team and cross-functional partners on how to drive sales and increase customer performance and LTV.
- Define and implement the testing agenda for campaigns and automation flows including segmentation, messaging, frequency, send day/time, personalization, etc.
- Manage promotional codes calendar, including sharing promo codes with our affiliate partners, making sure the team is aware of the promotional strategy and that it is implemented across channels.
- Develop new segmentation and targeting strategies based on customer data and business needs.
- Develop customer-facing tests to maximize customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Support project scoping to grow available data and assist with data migration between systems, as well as checking for data quality/integrity.
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify industry trends and best practices
- Analysing customer behaviour and developing aggressive retention strategies.
1. Reporting to the Product stakeholders (including Founders) and collaborating with the product development team.
2. Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends.
3. Analyzing consumer research data and recording product defects.
4. Determining improvements to product features.
5. Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning it with business goals.
6. Preparing project status and risk management reports.
7. Developing marketing strategies for enhanced product features.
8. Training internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers.
9. Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
Qualifications (Must Have) :
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, business management, marketing, or a related field.
2. At least 2 years of experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
3. Experience in gathering and interpreting qualitative product data and consumer feedback.
4. Ability to analyze industry trends and competitor behavior.
5. Exceptional ability to identify improved product features and contribute to marketing strategies.
6. Ability to report to the Product Manager and collaborate with the product development team.
7. Proficiency in compiling project status, risk management, and marketing reports.
8. Ability to maintain strong customer relations and provide product support.
9. Competency in training internal departments on new product features.
10. Excellent communication skills.
People hiring at Tekie
About the company
Zeus Learning is a learning technology solutions provider that focuses on the North American and European educational markets, working with several organizations, from the largest publishers to small nonprofits, over the last 19 years. At Zeus Learning, we leverage leading-edge technology and inclusive design to transform the way learning experiences are created.
Our team of 300+ understands the rigorous demands of the changing educational landscape. We believe that a solution is out there and that by keeping focused on the people we’re designing for and asking the right questions, we’ll get there together. Our line of products and services include Learning Management Systems, Assessment Management & TEI Systems, Software Skills Simulation Systems, Virtual Classrooms, Learning Portals and Websites, Mobile Apps, as well as interactive content such as learning games and explorations.