- Manage incoming calls, chat and emails from customers in a timely manner
- Identify & assess customers’ needs, clarify information and provide solutions and alternatives wherever applicable
- Manage and resolve customer complaints, escalate to Customer Support Head when necessary
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through an open communication
- Provide accurate & complete information to improve customer satisfaction leading to noticeable results
- Maintain records of every interaction and forward to concerned team member whenever necessary
Apply only if you have
- Proven experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving performance
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi
- Ability to work in shifts
- If you have worked in a fin-tech company
- If you have worked in a B2C tech startup
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Who We Are:
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. Our goal as a business is to create a sustainable, powerful, “all things marketing” operating system that creates limitless opportunities for our customers. With over 20,000 customers, we need people like YOU to help us grow and scale even further in the coming years.
We currently have 700+ employees worldwide, working remotely as well as in our headquarters, which is located in Dallas, Texas.
Our goal as an employer is to maintain a strong company culture, foster creativity and collaboration, and, above all, encourage a healthy work-life balance for our employees wherever they call home.
Want to learn more? Check out our year-in-review: https://blog.gohighlevel.com/highlevel-2022-year-in-review/ and visit our website www.gohighlevel.com
Who You Are: Is “customer service” your middle name? Do you look for proactive ways to get in front of customer inquiries before they become issues? Do you understand the differences between Customer Success and Customer Support, but can thrive in either role? We are looking for strategic thinkers with creative problem-solving skills, excellent communication and a belief that all-hands-on-deck teamwork and collaboration are the keys to success!
The other requirements for this position are:
- Previous customer service experience in a relevant capacity - even better if you’ve been in Customer Success or Customer Support / Tech Support/Product Support from Product company preferably B2B SaaS
- Excellent written/verbal English communication skills are required, fluency in other languages is a plus!
- Ability to easily adapt to CRM systems and automation tools.
- You can maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude to customers/clients at all times.
- Ideally, you LOVE tech, and marketing, and are constantly learning new things.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check specific to the position applied for.
Day-to-Day: On a day-to-day basis you will be building strong relationships with our clients to ensure a successful experience with HighLevel products and services. This may include:
- Fielding and servicing all direct customer inquiries and requirements, working in conjunction with the internal teams in accordance with agreed strategies and business plans.
- Assisting with new client trial-to-pay conversion through contributing to demos, taking part in presentations, and speaking to the long-term success of clients.
- Daily correspondence through any number of channels, including video conferencing, email, telephone and social media inquiries - from customers regarding requirements that include product information, pricing, services, and delivery information.
- Providing customer service on small to midsize accounts of moderate complexity.
- Providing regular status reports and communication on the progress of client concerns, issues, and bugs both internally and externally.
- Conducting product training to clients as needed.
- Addressing and resolving customer conflicts in an effective and professional approach.
- Acting as a liaison with colleagues throughout all HighLevel departments to drive a common strategy.
Job Type: Full-time
About the role:
For a Customer Experience Inbound executive, we are looking for an enthusiastic, driven, and motivated individual - ideally a people person,
who will be able to -
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat. Make the customers feel at ease and let them know that we’ve got their back.
- Identify customer needs and help them provide a 360-degree experience.
- Be part of the blended process, i.e. Inbound calls, Outbound calls, Chats, or e-mails as and when required.
- Handle Escalations of all types and nature.
- Handle E-commerce channels.
- To perform all duties to a high standard of customer care in attitude, approach, and resolution.
- A chance to earn monthly as well as annual incentives.
- Proficiency in English and Hindi.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fast learner with and passion for sales and an understanding of negotiation techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Graduate degree
hoichoi is an on-demand video streaming entertainment platform for Bengalis worldwide. With an array of exciting Content choices including Bengali Classics, Blockbusters, Documentaries, Short Films and Exclusive original web series we aim to be home to the best in Bengali entertainment.
Hoichoi is the digital vertical of SVF Entertainment - a leading Media and Entertainment company in East India, with 5 National Awards to its credit and capabilities in Film and TV Production, Cinemas, Distribution, Digital Cinema, Music and New Media.
As we take on the next level of growth, we are on the lookout for passionate and talented people to join our team, committed to redefining online entertainment for Bengalis globally.
Being a “customer first” company, the Customer Support division is critical to Hoichoi. This team comprises of enthusiastic, passionate, fun-loving and highly communicative individuals who continuously work towards ensuring a great experience for Hoichoi users at all times.
This is a high commitment role and you will fit right in if you believe in delivering the best service experience and are passionate about Bengali entertainment.
· Answer user communication/queries via emails, live chats and calls
· Ensure minimum turnaround time for resolving user queries & complaints
· Deliver best in class service in the friendliest and timely manner
· Suggest process & product improvements based on user feedback
· Assist the team in reporting & analysis
· 2+ years’ experience in customer service specializing in Inbound/Outbound support, ideally from an internet start-up/e-commerce background
· Excellent proficiency in Bengali, English & Hindi
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· An understanding of the 'Customer First' principle and committed to consistently delivering high-quality customer support.
1) Software Implementation and Providing Training to end Users
2) Addressing customers queries / issues
3) Follow-up with Customers and Collecting Feedbacks
4) Maintaining records of activities
5) Visiting customers as and when needed
Desired Candidate Profile
1) 0 - 1 year experience in Software Support (Freshers also preferred)
2) Degree Holders (Preferably BSc-IT, BSc-CS, Bcom)
3) Good verbal & written communication skills
Note: Candidates available to join immediately or at the earliest will be preferred
About Our Company:
Softlink Global is one of the few product-focused IT companies in India. Our globally leading and acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with zero customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore,
Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
Softlink started in 2005 with a mission to automate the logistics industry and today we take pride in retaining the number one position since inception. When you join our team, you can expect to be challenged to think in new ways and try new things.
- We obsess over user experience and delight
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and become a part of our growth story
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- An opportunity to feel proud of your work
- A platform to take up higher responsibilities, growth and career advancement
- A fun work-life balance
- An amazing team to work with
- Communicating with customers through various channels (email/chat)
- Take ownership of the tickets and resolve the inquiry to customer’s expectations to deepen the relationship and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction
- Deliver extraordinary service by responding to questions concerning signups, bank and card interest rates, managing disputes and others
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Build rapport quickly with customers/clients and put them at ease
- Proven high initiative and energy level with good influencing, decision-making and collaboration skills
- Deliver on Customer Service Metrics as Per Goals ( Customer Satisfaction, Value Generation, Query Resolution, Call Handling Time, Quality etc.)
- Keeping yourself updated on company products to effectively manage customer queries.
- Smart Graduates with excellent communication skills
- 1 year to 3 years of experience working in customer support roles
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly complex and manual queries, excel knowledge
- Candidate with Corporate Card/Credit Card Servicing knowledge is preferred
- Empathetic, organised, problem solver
- Open to work in shifts (rotational day and night shifts).
- This is full-time, work from an office opportunity based out of Bangalore.
- No Cab facility will be provided but shift allowance will be provided.
Job Description Leading International BPO hiring CCE for International Website Selling Process.
- To generate clients and convince them to purchase website and also to make collection from clients.
- Develop and Maintain proper interaction and reputation with the clients
- Understand the business needs of the Clients
- Convince them to invest on new Projects with the Company
- Outbound process (Website selling)
- B2B Process
- Unlimited incentives opportunity.
Fluency in english communication is mandatory.
Fresher with good communication in english are required.
Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred.
Open to work in full time Night shift.
Fixed Salary structure, salary negotiable for experienced candidates.
Monthly Sales Incentives.
Shift Timing: Night Shift (8:00 pm - 5:00 am)
5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF
FRESHERS are welcome
- To act as Primary Point of Contact for transferees
- To be responsible for overall service satisfaction, coordination with customers and service professionals, and follow-up throughout the relocation service cycle.
- Effectively coordinate, communicate, and manage service delivery with local company vendors and external service providers
- Receive all newly booked initiations.
- Contact transferee immediately upon receipt of new initiation.
- Reply to e-mails and inquiries within 4 working hours.
- Assemble Welcome Kits for all transferees and ensure they are made available to the field consultant well in advance of the scheduled date of service delivery.
- Provide regular updates to the Line Manager with regard to the status of service delivery.
- Ensure all follow-ups with internal/ external customers are made within reasonable time on a regular basis.
- Ensure all transferee records in databases are kept updated and complete at all times.
- Provide full notes on all cases handled. Manage and maintain electronic data and relevant documents in the physical files.
- Provide information for reports in a timely manner when requested.
- Ensure sending and collection of RSQS (Relocation Services Quality Survey) feedback
- Ensure timely updates of Job Log Sheets for each month.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing/ billing.
- To receive and acknowledge all related vendor bills, get the same approved by the Manager To create appropriate Account Payable entries in the job costs and forward the approved bills to Accounts, for processing vendor payment.
- Very good written and spoken English. Knowledge of foreign languages highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including active listening, ability to interact confidently with senior executives, and intercultural sensitivity.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as service agreements, procedural manuals, process maps & tenancy agreements.
- Ability to write routine reports utilizing Word, Excel, and/or Powerpoint.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good arithmetic and analytical skills
ATTITUDES & BEHAVIOURS
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously, applying experience and common sense in both standard and non-standard service scenarios.
- Attention to detail. Willingness to participate and engage in team activities in order to make a contribution towards better service delivery.
- Willingness to learn new skills to be able to work productively.
- Productivity – Manage a fair workload, manage time well, volunteer for additional tasks where workload allows, and show self-initiative to seek out additional value-added assignments when other work is completed.
- Dependability – Manage commitments, work independently where appropriate, without need for constant supervision, be accountable, handle change, stay focussed under pressure, meet attendance/ punctuality standards.
- Teamwork – Work effectively in a team environment, be flexible and open-minded, actively share information with other company staff members, foster a team orientated environment, and be sensitive to other workloads.
- Initiative – Tackle problems and take independent action where appropriate, seeks out new responsibilities, generate new ideas, and practice self-development.
- Personal Organisation – Keep information and files organized and accessible, respond quickly to information requests from Line Manager and other company staff.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Manager. This may include assisting with other duties within the Branch in the event that staff is on leave, on holiday, or otherwise indisposed.
- Attend training seminars and other on-job-training programs on behalf of the Branch as arranged by the company, which could include domestic travel.
- Employee need to attend the calls and help the existing customer with there queries .
- There are no Targets
- No sales
- Inbound Process.
- Pick and drop
- Rotational Shifts
- Rotational offs
- Bank Holidays offs