Our client is a Community Commerce company that focuses on fashion and accessories. Their community network and technology is leading a rejig of Fashion retail and supply chain in India. Their network creates users as buyers and sellers at the same time, offering unbeatable prices on products and rewards for sharing deals across social media.
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
As a Jr.Customer Support Executive, you will be managing and building strong relationship with the customer.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Follow up on order status with internal teams.
- Convert Cancelled and Pending orders by calling customers.
- Effectively speaks, writes and presents clearly with persuasion.
What you need to have:
- Preferably experienced in dealing with fashion products.
- Command over MS Excel
- Enthusiasm to work with a passionate team.
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Fluency in English, Hindi, Kannada. Tamil & Telugu (preferred)
- Good E-Mail writing skills (Must)
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 2,50,000 to 3,00,000
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Disruptive Fashion Commerce company
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs
- Data entry in various platforms Qualifications
- Freshers can apply
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Answer incoming calls and respond to customers
2. Management and resolve customer complaints.
3. Research required information using available resources
4. Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
5. Forward the complaint to the concerned area technician
6. Resolve escalated customer complaints
7. Complete call logs and reports
8. Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner
1. Proficient in relevant computer applications
2. 10th pass or any higher education
3. Excellent data entry and typing skills
4. Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
5. Ability to handle the stressful situation appropriately
6. Fluent in Kannada and English.
7. Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Rotational shift
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Kannada and English (Preferred)
Role in a nutshell: "to answer client queries related to using of Superset software product that they have purchased; on email channel, and largely phone channel; to understand queries, resolve them by providing ways to achieve use cases using Superset tool"
2. Should not see this as a temporary role/should be serious to work
Our Client an E-commerce leader is looking for Customer Service Associate-International Chat Process
Job involves assisting customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems primarily through mail, chat and phone in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Job involves 5 days working along with night shifts.
Qualifications and Attributes
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Excellent English Communication Skill(Verbal & Written)
BCS Care EMEA Agent
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints.
- Knowledge of how to talk and communicate effectively.
- Think fast and understand situations and come up with the best possible solution.
- First point of contact for photographers, clients and customers majorly through Chats/Emails.
- Quick in responding to Live chats and Inbound Calls
- Work effectively with the team.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Comfortable with rotational shifts if needed.
- Telephone ease
- Prior experience in Customer Service - Voice or Semi voice
- Fluent English and excellent communication
- Rigorous, hardworking, but fun
- Challenging & Goal oriented mindset
- Prior experience in customer relationships is a plus.
- Basic French language written and spoken language is a plus.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Creating, maintaining reports and presenting it to stakeholders.
- Managing large amounts of calls and emails, and social media, if required.
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/ tools
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Taking the extra mile to engage customers
What you need to have:
- Strong customer handling skills on phone and email.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Prior experience with Freshdesk and Magento would be a plus.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/ respond to different types of people.
- Excellent communication skills ( both written and verbal ).
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Empathy and Compassion.
- Ability to stretch long hours and work for the bigger vision of the company.
- Experience with microsoft office and G-suite (google). Basics of microsoft excel for reporting purposes is a MUST.
We are looking for a couple of awesome Product Support Engineers for our own software product Enpass password manager (www.enpass.io) which is being used by millions of end users worldwide and is available for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is a tech-oriented application, localized in 33 languages and has a vast and varied user-base, offering a wide scope of learning in every aspect of software testing and support.
This position requires well-rounded product support experience of 1 year. Further, it requires good command over specific OS internal settings, multitasking, mentoring, ability to assign and manage tasks for others and communication (written and oral) skills.
Provide first, second and third tier (L1, L2, L3) product support via email, Social media, and our Forums.
Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues in using Enpass.
Monitoring application processes, application logs and taking appropriate resolution actions in case of failures.
Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
Resolving all customer issues in a time bound manner. Comply with the SLA for issue resolution.
Work closely with technical teams to investigate complex issues and enhance the quality of existing products.
Document and follow-up of customer suggestions for continued improvements to Development Team.
Provide daily metrics and reports on tickets; maintain the ticketing system and the tickets.
Constantly Improve Product Knowledgebase to use internally and a FAQ.
Work on improvement of customer's FAQ and User manual.
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelors or Masters (Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical / IT / Computer Applications / Software Engineering).
1 to 2 years of related work experience required. Previous product support experience from a tech-oriented software product is a plus.
Technically sound and well versed in working with different cloud services, OS configurations & settings, networking basics and in-outs of software operations.
Knowledge of SQL, XML, JSON is a plus.
Ability to troubleshoot the cause of technical problem in using software.
Good interpersonal skills; well organized, detail oriented; multitasking; strong oral and written communication skills; previous experience in conducting basic troubleshooting of software via email, online web tools.
Ability to mentor and assign and manage tasks for others.
Ability to troubleshoot the tickets to determine the root cause of problems in a timely manner.
Benefits for TOP MNC's BPO - Free 2 way transport - Good package Free job placement - Job guarantee.
Hiring For Customer Support Associate , Any graduate / Under graduate - Fresher And Experience can apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
You would be engaged in
Banking / Collections / International / Domestic Voice Process / Telecom Finance / Healthcare (Voice Process)
Engaged in handling calls of Enterprise & different business units (Internal & External)
Provide World Class Customer Service.
End to Transaction of Reports.
Need to maintain Accuracy in Reports.
Ability to work effectively in a team environment Pleasant, professional, and courteous personality Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong administrative skills: organized, efficient and versatile
Strong customer service approach to dealing with people at all levels internal and external
Salary - 16k to 30k +inc
Graduates / undergraduate freshers with excellent communication skills.
0-3 years exp.
Documents Required :
10th / 12th / Graduation all semester Marks card
Aadhar Card ID proof
Pan Card ID
Previous Companies Offer letter / relieving letter / one month pay slips
*************PLEASE DO REFER YOUR FRIENDS*************