(Only Female Candidates Preffered)
About Proactive For Her
Proactive For Her is a women's healthcare early-stage start-up founded by Achitha Jacob (ex-HBS, DaVita and Kearney). A digital clinic for women, Proactive For Her, offers accessible, personalised and confidential healthcare solutions for women's out-patient health concerns across life stages - from puberty to menopause (https://www.proactiveforher.com/).
- Location: Bangalore
- Work hours: 9 am to 7 pm
- Full-time opportunity (Monday to Saturday)
Note: Saturdays will be work from home.
- Masters in Marketing / Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (e.g., Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC advertising methods
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments
You will be responsible for taking a look at customer growth, acquisition, and activation. Furthermore, you are going to play a role in customer retention and up-selling (the process of selling existing customers additional products or services).
- Lead a team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships
- Create and implement the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
- Good knowledge of Facebook (App install & Lead Generation campaigns), Google ads (Display, SEM & YouTube) and Email campaigns.
- Should be data-driven and able to ideate copies, and creative and conceptualize campaigns.
- Experience to handle decent-sized digital budgets would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in keyword research and keyword competition Analysis.
- Proficiency in creating reports using Google sheets/ Excel.
- The Digital specialist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies and ensuring that projects are executed within budget.
- You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, and customer base and improving user experience.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- 2+ years of experience in managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of Analytical tools like Google Analytics.
- Proficient in Google sheets / Excel
- Familiarity with social media trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Proven experience in team handling.
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our Digital Marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our Social media marketing operations.
Year Of Experience: 2 years to 5 years
Salary: 3 LPA to 8 LPA
Eligibility: Any Degree
Key Skills:- Digital Marketing, Social Media Ads Campaign Management, Social Media Marketing (SMM), SEO, Marketing Strategy, Content Strategy, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing.MS Office,
Perks & Benefits: EPF and ESIC, Leave Encashment, Paid Leaves
NOTE: Candidates from healthcare domain would be preferred.
Company Website: www.secondmedic.com
Lead - Digital Marketer
You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets - Google AdWords. Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- In-depth understanding on SEO - Onpage, Offpage, Technical & Advanced SEO
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- A solid understanding of HTML and CSS is required.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
At NetBramha, we believe design has the power to change the world for the better. Our services include research, strategy & design for our clients across the globe. Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of marketing & digital. He/she should have the ability to lead the entire marketing efforts of the studio. If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you. This role is both strategic & execution in nature.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead & manage the marketing function of the studio end to end from planning to execution for quality lead generation
- Manage and refine our social media channel with content marketing and inbound marketing.
- Consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts and by generating new quality leads.
- Continually review changes to the market, use tools to measure & iterate so that results are predictable and sustainable
- Report directly to the CEO and rally along to execute the brand vision.
- KPI’s will be around # of qualified leads, site traffic, awards won, lead to conversion ratios, content quality, ranking on platforms like clutch, etc.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Able to set and achieve targets as well as do not shy from achieving given targets
- Self-motivated and committed to perform
- Ability to track, measure, and iterate based on results
Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Track, report, and analyze.
Website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
Google ads and Facebook ads experience is Mandatory.
Good communication skills
Good time-management skills.
Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Familiarity with web design.
Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook, Taboola and others content marketing.
Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
As the Marketing Executive -Player/Customer Acquisition, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing strategy for player acquisition. You will consistently execute, learn, and iterate result-oriented marketing campaigns to ensure successful player acquisition and optimum utilization of all resources.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan for player acquisition through various platforms.
- Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player acquisition. Strategizing and implementing various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase player acquisition and deposits.
- Create aggressive monthly and quarterly acquisition plans and ensure we meet them.
- Track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of customer behavior, usage, and spend.
- Analyze the customer journey and identify key touchpoints in the customer's interaction to optimize customer activation and acquisition.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis to stay informed and ahead of the competition.
- Thorough knowledge of SEM, Facebook and CRM tools like CleverTap, Web-engage, etc.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through strategic and innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyse, and present data and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ideally, should have gaming or e-commerce industry experience.
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority-owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
We are looking for a one man/woman army kind of person, who is a self starter and takes any initiative to its logical conclusion. Loves to play with new ideas for digital marketing, and can wear multiple hats as required.
A passionate person who loves the freedom of trying out new things and at the same time loves to learn from others.
Key Areas of Responsibility
B2B marketing to generating leads, working with the product and development team to evolve the product to increase conversion at every step of the customer journey.
Desired Candidate Profile
Reliable, Accountable and Trustworthy.
Good in English (spoken and written).
Ability to quickly understand the market and product. Loves to do research and arrange the tasks based on achievable milestones.
Must have some prior experience in digital marketing.
Plz write in no more than 100 words (and no BS plz) why we should hire you while applying.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers
- Building an influencer ecosystem for e-commerce/start-ups.
- Research relevant influencers and contact them.
- Build good relationships with influencers.
- Negotiating with influencers
- Monitor influencer activity, analyse their performance, identify areas
of improvement, and recommend
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer/ affiliate/
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, implementation, optimization, and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic to Freecultr's e-commerce website and maximize ROI across Social channels (Organic and Paid).
Prior experience working with an e-commerce platform, or a D2C Brand would be preferred
The ideal candidate will serve as the digital thought leader, helping to identify trends, evolving best practices, and new technologies/tools for all digital efforts that drive engagement and ROI.
- Responsible for the 360-degree digital aspect of digital business
- Demonstrate superior technical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management.
- Keep a track of the performances in all the marketing areas and thus discover any hindrances to strategies.
- Closely work with the strategy and product teams to be at a similar pace to improve marketing and campaign performance.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- To get new customers and ensure customer retention for continuous growth
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment.
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Manage, optimize, and improve the performance of Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Retargeting, SEO, and Affiliate activity for company-owned D2C platforms/assets.
The ideal Fit:
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solver, and independent performer.
- Skills in search platforms including In all paid channels - FB/Insta/YT marketing, Google AdWords, etc.
- Should know how to scale a brand and should have managed large budgets previously indirect capacity.
- A dynamic, results-oriented problem solver
- Experience in transforming a strategy and vision into an actionable plan
What's on Offer
- Lead the performance marketing for a D2C brand
- To be a front runner to make the brand a success
Job Title : Digital Marketing Specialist
We're a digital product agency in Hyderabad that designs and develops extraordinary experiences for mobile and other platforms. We work with exceptional entrepreneurs and brands. We don't just build apps. We create the kind of apps that people use, every day. We have the experience and the knowledge required to get there.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Executive to join our marketing team.The Digital Marketing Expert’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company products. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, build and execute innovative, multi-channel marketing campaigns that both project Workruit's brand and effectively drive user acquisition.
- Pull daily reports on ad performance, make adjustments to ensure ROI is hitting goals
- Core experience in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Marketing
- Create and traffic ads daily on all media channels to ensure user acquisition by optimizing ROI regularly
- Take complete ownership on end to end digital advertising campaigns and growth
- Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within the company. Works to develop areas such as sales management, product development, channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
- Raise brand awareness outside our core audience of young professionals to include smaller markets and an older, more focused-oriented audience.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to promote Workruit for job seekers and companies
- Be responsible for demos, product flows & market analysis
About the candidate:
- Self-starter who thrives in a start-up and fast-paced environment Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media
- 3+ years’ experience in paid digital advertising
- Great communication skills and time management skills
Required Technical Skills:
- App Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Strategy
- Project Management
- Marketing Automation
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Design Skills
- Strong Communication Skills