(Only Female Candidates Preffered)
About Proactive For Her
Proactive For Her is a women's healthcare early-stage start-up founded by Achitha Jacob (ex-HBS, DaVita and Kearney). A digital clinic for women, Proactive For Her, offers accessible, personalised and confidential healthcare solutions for women's out-patient health concerns across life stages - from puberty to menopause (https://www.proactiveforher.com/).
- Location: Bangalore
- Work hours: 9 am to 7 pm
- Full-time opportunity (Monday to Saturday)
Note: Saturdays will be work from home.
- Masters in Marketing / Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (e.g., Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC advertising methods
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments
You will be responsible for taking a look at customer growth, acquisition, and activation. Furthermore, you are going to play a role in customer retention and up-selling (the process of selling existing customers additional products or services).
- Lead a team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships
- Create and implement the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
About Proactive For Her
At CallHub, we are making personalized communication scalable. We build texting and calling solutions for political & nonprofit organizations and businesses.
CallHub primarily facilitates voter registration, GOTV efforts, party leadership races, advocacy campaigns, fundraising, donor engagement, and voter outreach.
We have been part of presidential elections and multiple grassroots campaigns. The US, Canada, Australia, UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands are our primary markets.
CallHub serves more than 2000 customers across six continents.
Our growth team is looking for a performance marketing professional. A driven professional passionate about solving problems. We are looking for someone to scale our paid marketing efforts. We prefer someone with good communication and excellent analytical skills.
- Plan advertising budget, strategize and build performance media campaigns (Google Ads, Native Ads, FB, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Initiate ads on other platforms to run experiments to find profitable models
- Data-driven decision-making, using platform metrics website data. Own key marketing reports around conversion rates and campaign performance.
- Complete ownership of key metrics for paid channels that align with Callhub’s overall growth objectives. Scope out work and set detailed delivery plans to achieve set targets.
- Should be able to scale acquisitions while reducing CPA by finding ways to optimize efforts across channels and figuring out the right channel mix.
- Partner with the creative teams to advise on compelling ad copies (images & text copy) for various mediums and channels, develop test ideas, and manage A/B testing
- Create campaigns primarily on Google Ads, FB Ads, Twitter ads & Linkedin ads. Experiment with other paid strategies like influencer marketing or paid platforms like Quora.
- Optimize campaigns for performance(ROAS and other KPIs) based on industry benchmarks and CallHub’s growth objectives.
- Proficient with Google Analytics 4 and Universal Analytics. Working knowledge in digital analytics and other relevant tools.
- Have working knowledge about Google tag manager and Segment.
- Have experience building reports and dashboards for KPI measurement.
Must have 2-3 years of experience in
- B2B/B2E Industry
We’d love if you also have experience(but not mandatory),
- With WordPress CMS
- With concepts like landing page optimization and conversion rate optimization.
- Working for marketing agencies working with multiple industries.
● Demonstrable experience delivering content marketing, lead generation & demand gen
● Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional
partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
● Strong interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, and communication
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel)
● Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, DFP)
● Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook, LinkedIn & Google Adwords
● Proficient in marketing automation tools and campaign documentation is a plus
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement
and the startup ecosystem
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our California US- based IT Company.
Job Profile- Senior Digital Marketer
Location - Lucknow (Work from office only)
Experience - 7 to 15 years
Salary - Hike on Last CTC
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to end Ad campaign management (From creating, executing, monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads).
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Conduct keyword research and optimize the campaigns.
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for conversions.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving performance.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Ads Management on Facebook Ad Manager.
- Promotion of company on different social media platforms, employer branding.
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts.
- PPC specialist/Ads Manager/ Promotional marketing with relevant experience of 4-6 years in advertising agency
- Comfortable with Instagram, Google & Facebook Ads
- An understanding of web analytics
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve the performance of search campaigns.
Qualification & Skills
- Self-starter, fast-learner, and hard-worker with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, and a team-player with positive attitude
- Bachelors degree and relevant certifications; MBA strongly preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- A chance to work in an MNC company (IT) and career growth.
- Recognition and Appreciation.
- A chance to work in a fun cross-functional global environment Competitive compensation.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
What you will do:
- Defining marketing strategy to support the company’s growth trajectory
- Responsible for developing, executing and delivering the company's digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web and e-commerce to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels
- Designing, implementing and managing online marketing programs focusing on building awareness and customer acquisition
- Leveraging data and analytics to deliver strong marketing efficiencies and creating an advantaged digital marketing effort
- Managing SEO and SEM
- Building and owning the brand while generating positive buzz in and around the platform
- Leveraging a "Test & Control" approach to constantly improve program results and increasing the impact of marketing on revenue and profitability
- Proposing new marketing program ideas and then securing support from stakeholders to fund and execute these programs
- Updating with the new trends and processes on marketing and using the same to push the company’s marketing agenda
- Evaluating the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated revenue targets
- “Listening” to the trends of the market and directing the market research efforts of the company
- Focussing on increasing life cycle value of customers
- Identifying and automating processes to improve efficiencies
- Working closely with the Technology team on automating marketing initiatives
- Using data and reports to make evidence-based marketing decisions
- Suggesting changes and improvements
- Contributing as a member of the leadership team to the business decisions of the company
- Hiring leading, training and mentoring a team of marketers and ensuring their performance and retention
- Forecasting the demand based on empirical analysis and relaying the info to the manufacturing team to ensure adequate supply
What you must have:
- Masters in marketing or equivalent. Additional Certifications will be a plus
- Experience in the same industry in preferable
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Conversant with digital marketing tools
- Deep understanding of technology
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand,product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal)
This Mumbai-based Tech startup was founded in 2015 and their brand partners include Pedigree, Yippee, Yes Bank, FICCI, Collegedunia, KidZania, Oven Story.
Our client aims at building a creative ecosystem that allows everyone to contribute in the field of literature, through their platform
What you will do:
- Planning and executing various paid campaigns on Facebook & Google Ads
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coordinating with sales team and creating marketing campaigns
- Preparing emails to send out to customers
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Lead generation and managing social media calendar
What you need to have:
- 3+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing and previous experience in publishing / content industry will be preferred
- Experience in executing paid social media campaigns on various platforms
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe, Canva, etc.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail & Problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of all social media platforms
- Must have understanding & knowhow of various marketing and analytical tools
- Experience of SEO & Content Marketing will be added advantage
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- A sense of ownership and ability to work independently
- Ability to think out of box, fast learner and a team player