- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with the company's services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Understanding in-depth knowledge to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
About Maxpo Exhibitions
Maxpo has been conceptualizing and establishing Exhibitions, Trade-shows and Business Events across the globe with a presence in over 22 countries. Headquater is in DUBAI.
Job Description :-
We are looking for a Business Growth Manager for a fintech start up by a renowned group.
- Contacting potential partners to establish rapport, arrange meetings and secure new partners. Initiate, structure, and negotiate high-impact strategic brand partnerships directly with Top E-commerce, OEM and Offline partners for various retail/financial products
- Planning and over-seeing new marketing initiatives with partners.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities for business
- Finding and developing new market opportunity and improving sales.
- Managing a team of Growth RM's
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop quotations and proposals for various clients.
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Train personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Business Development dealing with Fintech companies, Wealth Management Start-ups, Payment Aggregators and Payment Wallets, acquiring new partners, servicing and managing the account and arranging for meetings and negotiations on behalf of the company.
- Must be an organized multitasker, be able to handle diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Start-up experience will be preferable.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
Roles and responsibilities:
- This role is a mix of email marketing and sales.
- Requires hands-on experience in tools like PipeDrive, Hubspot, Zoho, MailChimp, etc.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and sending out email campaigns to nurture and flush out warm leads.
- A highly analytical mindset is required for the candidate to be able to critically analyze the performance of email outbounds and be able to make suggestions for the next outbound.
- Candidates will have to own the existing email database and build on it further with sophisticated tools.
- Candidates must learn and practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology
- Communicating with clients, making outbound calls to potential clients, and following up on leads.
- Spending approximately 12-15 hours per week working with our sales team on a consistent, pre-determined schedule. Punctuality and dedication are extremely important.
- Prior up-to-date knowledge about the latest trends and best practices in online marketing (email and social media).
- Averaging 8+ outbound phone calls per hour.
- Sending appointment reminder emails to qualified leads.
- Sending email campaigns to nurture and flush-out warm leads.
- Learn and practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology.
- Bringing an attitude of hustle every day.
- Working to find solutions to complex problems quickly and competently.
- Constructing detailed processes for organizing and analyzing data.
- Shadowing the Social High Rise team to learn sales and business-related skills that can be applied to future career opportunities.
- A bunch of other stuff might come up, because after all, we're a startup, and things don't always follow a plan.
- Will be good if you have experience of creating leads on LinkedIn also by nurturing the prospects.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
Enterprise Sales Executive
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Btech/BBA/BCom University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- One to four years of industry sales experience
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
2. Keep prospective client update CRM time to time
3. Make cold calls or other efforts for new business leads
4. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
5. Support in writing new business proposals
6. Adhere to the sales target set by the management
7. Coordinate with teams for RFP's, delivery, and other life cycles of the client's requirement
- Achieving Stretched Targets In A Result-Focused Environment.
- Making Powerful Sales Presentations Resulting In High Conversion Ratio.
- Handling Objections And Resolving Member/ Customer Conflicts By Constantly Connecting With Them Through Member Meetings.
- Maintaining Strong Client Relationship And High Level Of Customer Service.
- Preparing Pre-Sales Proposals For Prospective Clients.
- Identifying Potential Customers And New Business Opportunities Within And Outside The Venue.
- Keeping Abreast With The Organization's Products And Services.
- Maintaining Consistent Average Productivity.
- Provide Necessary Support In Booking First Time Holiday For New Members And Generate Quality Referrals From Them.
- Qualifications -1 To 5 Years' Quota Carrying Sales Experience
- Experience And Working Knowledge Of CRM Systems
- Demonstrable Track Record Of Over-Achieving Quota
- Strong Written And Verbal Communication Skills
- Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
- Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
- Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
- Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
- Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
- Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
- Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
- Suggesting solutions based on customer’s needs and requirements.
- UG /PG degree with English fluency
- Work experience as a Telecaller, TeleMarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Hard-working individual.
- Good time management ability.
- Creating sales pipeline & converting leads to meet and exceed targets
- Completing daily conversations goal through outbound calls on allocated leads
- Upselling & cross-selling relevant CL offerings
- Ensuring process compliance and timely reporting.
- Ensuring post-sales servicing as per the set standards
- Demonstrating a strong customer service orientation in all spheres of activities.
- Handling escalations and ensuring client satisfaction in issue resolution.
- You understand career choices after college.
- You love connecting with people online/ on- phone (face to face too at times)
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to improve
- You have done some selling in the past and want to learn how to get great in sales
- You want to win always and find motivation in temporary
- Having a Mobile phone and Internet connectivity is a must
- Access to a quiet place within the WFH premise is a must
- If located outside of Delhi NCT, the incumbent must organise for a desktop/ laptop
Tacnik is an award-winning technology startup founded in 2016, Tacnik’s USP is its ability to combine myriad technologies — Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, IoT, Gesture Technology, App Development & Game Development— to create holistic experiences for clients.
We are looking for a tenacious Client Relations Specialist to become the face of the organization by being the first point of contact for incoming & outbound leads. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and can understand the jargon of technical teams and clients' needs, helping to facilitate communication among those groups. The core responsibility will include lead nurturing & onboarding clients along with closely working on the CRM tool and strategizing based on various parameters such as clients' demographics. Experience of working within a sales team (for technology-based products) and a track record of working closely with product managers and clients (directly) is preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent technology skills and use of web-based applications
Confident speaker & a passion for relationship building
Highly creative with a focus on problem-solving
Excellent organizational skills
Good data analysis skills
Strong grasp of MS Office
Resilience and persistence
Handling and directing sales enquiries.
Nurturing incoming deals and leads into prospective clients - Providing product demos & answering client’s questions & concerns.
Negotiating deliverables, commercials & timelines with clients.
Manage confirmed projects: o Review and approve proposals or requests, providing supporting material.
Align product team and client on expectations, deliverables & timelines.
Build, update & manage insightful analytical reports for clients & for the company to evaluate ROI.
Understand client expectations & challenges of technologies to negotiate possible deliverables. Perform competitor analysis to understand features and improve product.
Managing & maintaining deals & projects on our cloud-based CRM system.
Communicating internally to brief colleagues on opportunities and pipeline status.
- Cold Calling
- Consulting Students and Guiding them to the suitable course
- Helping students find the path to their passion