FarmSetu is a full-stack agrifood supply chain platform operating in the Indian agrifood sector. The company’s mission is to develop tools for crop management, digital agronomy, automatic data acquisition, marketplaces, supply chain management and embedded fintech services.
In this position on the software engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to customer and internal facing products. FarmSetu’s suite of products spans multiple technical domains and disciplines in software and hardware and so experience in end-to-end systems thinking across distributed components is key for this role.
What You Will Do
- Design, implement and deploy websites using Webflow
- Lead the delivery of software projects in a team-based environment
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, product managers, customer success representatives and other engineers to define, design, scope and ship new features using elegant solutions.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
FarmSetu is a full-stack agrifood platform operating in the Indian agrifood sector. The company’s mission is to develop tools for crop management, digital agronomy, automatic data acquisition, marketplaces, supply chain management and embedded fintech services.
FarmSetu offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for people who share our passion for technology and our vision for global sustainability in agrifood production.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
GEVME is an enterprise SaaS virtual event platform. We power thousands of events around the world. Some of our clients include Facebook, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
At GEVME, we are on a mission to empower event professionals and to enable them to create great virtual experiences for their attendees. We like to see our product as a platform through which event professionals and agencies are able to express their creativity and bring their ideas to life. We put extreme focus on design and UX and always push ourselves to create intuitively and intelligently designed software that works and looks good at the same time. Let's put it this way: we are obsessed with the design of our product and the happiness of our users.
You can learn more about us at http://www.gevme.com" target="_blank">www.gevme.com
We are currently looking for talented designs with web/multimedia design experience to create immersive virtual experiences for event attendees. The ideal candidate should have a solid graphic design foundation and an eye for artful digital designs. Digital designers that have worked on interactive websites and digital products are good candidates for this
position. As this is a new and unique role, we’re looking for designers who are willing to learn new concepts and theories and who are ready to pioneer a completely new field of design.
- To come up with creative concepts for digital/virtual event experiences, based on the stakeholder’s brief and requirements
- To translate the creative concepts into visual designs and to craft immersive digital/virtual experience, with (always) the attendee’s and the event owner’s interests at the core of the design
- 3+ years of proven experience in designing for the web and building multimedia/interactive projects
- Knowledge of Figma and/or Sketch
- Possesses a deep understanding of the capabilities of HTML, CSS, and JS and how the frontend technologies of the web work
- Be knowledgeable about and very comfortable with the digital/virtual medium, and be able to leverage the uniqueness of the medium to craft unique attendee experiences
- Possesses a strong foundation in graphic design, colour theory and typography
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas for the 3-dimensional and virtual space
- Ability to work independently remotely but at the same time be a team player and be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure when necessary, but also knowing how to take your mind off work needed!
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate your design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team and other stakeholders
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design experiences that meet their needs and vision
- Knowledge of 3D design
- Proficiency in front-end web development languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in or familiarity with the events space
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- Should have prior knowledge and experience of HTML & CSS mandatorily.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Designing Websites with responsive layouts.
- Designing Mobile Apps.
- UX Flow Designing for App & Web Apps.
- Co-ordination with client and get the best creative outcome in terms of design.
- Able to design digital media artworks for social media, websites, print media.
- Responsible for creative development across our app, website, social media, user communications, digital ads and offline marketing channels.
- Ideation and execution, understanding client requirement / brief, designing, and delivering creative projects from conceptualization to final execution. ·
- Think creatively and out of the box and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts independently.
- Take a lead role in managing the design and creative elements of products for website and app.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to deliver
- 4+ years design experience, preferably in an interactive agency.
- Advanced command of standard design and layout applications (Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator.).
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Experience working to meet team-based project outcome.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
Testing Ground is disrupting the way new business ventures develop and grow in the different industries. We help founders and innovation leads in companies figure out where their new business vertical, test demand for it from customers across Asia and help them scale it up. We hand the new to the world and new to market products and solutions which will change the way the industry operates. We also work towards creating a workforce who is able to help other companies test and grow their business model.
Testing Ground is a Singapore based startup with early satellite bases in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Bangladesh, China and Vietnam. Joining us means that you will get the opportunity to learn from the founding members. Our founder has deep experience building and mentoring start-ups across Southeast Asia. His previous startup counts Eduardo Saverin, Co-founder of Facebook, as one of their investors. Our co-founders are experts in community and partnership development in China and Singapore as well as skilled in future oriented capabilities such as digital marketing, viral growth, content marketing and latest innovation strategies.
At Testing Ground, we want our team to be made up of people who have the ability to become the best. We practice Lean Startup and Agile. We do stand-ups and run experiments often. We have an open work culture but yet we are very focused and very energetic.
If you would like to learn and get your hands dirty in doing the work related to the latest innovation and methodology to creating a sustainable business model, this is the place for you.
As a startup, everyone in the team are do-ers and want to make a name for themselves. We are driven and open to new ideas. Join us and have a chance to craft out your own growth as well as the company’s growth.
Unleash your capability with us
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are facing an upcoming upheaval with technology disrupting the way things are currently run. Beyond providing consulting services to these companies, we want to help them by providing them with a clear methodology to support them through this transition.
That is where you come in.
As a graphic designer at Testing Ground, you will have the opportunity to conceptualise ideas and craft inspiring designs, as well as to play a part in envisioning the creative direction for these companies. We are looking for someone who is always hungry to learn new tools and skills to develop thoughtful, creative illustrations that communicate key messages in a clean, simple way. Apply now if you thrive on exploring new concepts and enjoy watching your ideas come to life – from conceptualisation to production.
This is a full-time role (9am-6pm, Mondays to Fridays), with a monthly salary of 363 USD.
Competencies created: You will be able to
- Develop design concepts for business objectives and goals
- You'll learn how to deliver value to projects through objective-based design such as developing the style and vision for the clients that we work with.
- You’ll get to design for business success for creative and effective delivery of branding services
- Manage various stakeholders and project requirements
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with our team to ensure collaterals are delivered on time
- You’ll manage multiple projects with concurrent deadlines, ensuring high quality and accuracy of final deliverables through proofreading
About the Role:
- Create Visual Brand Identity
- Conceptualise a creative direction for Testing Ground’s projects
- Conceptualise and design branding/marketing materials for both print and web related marketing material
- Produce new artwork based on brand guidelines agreed with our team
- Create print and digital advertising materials
- Develop Key Visuals and Collaterals for Marketing Campaigns and Events
- Assist in the management of website, newsletters and all other company materials, where necessary
- Design all graphic, sales and marketing materials e.g. EDM / Posters / Banners
- Work with us in crafting visually compelling presentations
- Manage Design from Concept to Production
- Work according to briefs for the branding needs and guidelines
- Ensure design specifications are production-ready
- Engage with external printers or contractors/suppliers/vendors to ensure the highest quality of materials and that deadlines are met
- Proper documentation of all design files
Why You Will Love Working with Testing Ground:
- If you have been thinking of starting your own business, this position will give you an in-depth insight to what works and doesn’t in the different industries and countries across Asia.
- The firm believes that it is critical to encourage personal development to have a successful team. As such, we have a variety of online learning courses which you can use to pick up different skills and capabilities.
- You will be exposed to different platforms and tools to help you become more efficient in doing your job.
At least Diploma in Art/Design/Creative fields
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite especially Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity in Adobe InDesign for desktop publishing
- Ability to convey company’s message in line with brand’s guidelines through original design
- Ability to create strong design concepts
- (good to have) Skilled in video editing
- (good to have) Skilled in photography and videography
- (good to have) Knowledge of photo editing in Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and proactively in a team
- Strong communication skills to liaise with marketing team and external vendors
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects deadlines
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Keen eye for detail
P.S: Assess us like we assess you. If you’d like to check out who our founder is, you can connect with him via his LinkedIn page url here and say “Hi, I saw your job post on….” : https://www.linkedin.com/in/thehappybryan/
Role: Web Designer/ Developer
·Conceptualise the design, formatting requirements, understand end-user needs and strategy development for building the components of the website
· Candidates should be able to visualize responsive website designs
· Good knowledge in building web design templates with relevant tools
· Ability to create Mobile Responsive Designs
·Understand the FTP to upload and maintain web pages to the webserver is a plus
·Capable to work under deadlines and contributes towards team efforts.
· Ability to work on multiple projects & able to interact with clients.
Desired Technical Skills:
·Knowledge in integrated development tools as Dreamweaver & Visual Studio
·Experience in Photoshop, CorelDRAW, and Video Editing
Education: Any degree/ Diploma.
Experience: 6 m- 2 yr.
Salary: As per industry standards.