About the job: Video Editor
We're a group of brands that take great pride in the unique artistic, and aesthetic experiences our brands offer to our customers! We're looking for a qualified designer/artist who loves creating beautiful things and taking them to completion. This individual would need to be passionate about art and designing, about uniqueness, and about delivering a flawless experience to our customers when it comes to branding.
• Be responsible for/maintain the aesthetics of the brand in all creative collateral
• Responsible for ideating and creating video content - How To, products, explainers, short films, performance videos, GIFs, social media posts, etc.
• Responsible for creating short 30-60sec videos for social media, etc. in different video formats for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and other marketing platforms
• Ability to create content using existing/ stock footage to create films for campaigns, marketing assets, and social media
• Come up with new ideas and techniques to enhance the premium look and feel of the brand and maintain it consistently across platforms.
• Proficient in shooting and editing videos and coming up with interesting video content in-house
• Work with scriptwriters for the process of idea generation, character development, visualization, and storyboarding
• Design storyboards using advanced graphics and animation tools and techniques, video and film shoots, stock imagery, and photography
• Work with internal teams and external vendors to ensure brand values are protected and projected consistently as far as the design and philosophy of the brand are concerned.
• Collaborate with various stakeholders like campaign managers, creative team, and designers
• Work with vendors to achieve a low rejection rate in QC.
• Ability to innovate and think out of the box
• Ability to work hard and long in an intense, ambitious environment
Qualifications/abilities we're looking for:
• Complete expertise in software such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, etc.
• Ability to draw/paint/create some form of art that will help them resonate with the aesthetics of the brand
• Strong conceptual & visual design skills leading to thoughtful and creative executions
• Undergrad or Master’s degree in Art, design, motion graphics, or a related discipline will be preferred
• 6-7 years of professional experience in creating video content
• Ability to create content using existing/stock footage.
We are a hardcore, fast-growth focused environment and a place where only dedicated, stable, dependable individuals who are willing to immerse themselves completely to this cause can thrive.
About Transformative learning solutions pvt ltd
Transformative Learning Solutions is a Digital Publishing House that has developed one of the largest, global, singularly Ayurveda focused portals- theayurvedaexperience.com.
The Ayurveda Experience is the-one-stop-portal for all things Ayurveda. A single, consolidated Ayurveda focused Platform, The Ayurveda Experience is the largest content based, Ayurveda focussed website by traffic in the USA with over 4,00,000 people signed-up. Our business has two main verticals: the first is Ayurvedic education via multimedia courses and videos and the second is pure, classical or text-based Ayurvedic beauty and wellness products. We are constantly on a look out for people who are passionate about helping people live healthier, happier lives or those who want to be a part of something different!
1) Capable of editing with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
2) Edit marketing, promotional video edit, and location-style videos.
Animation and motion graphics creation through After Effects,
3) Edit high-quality short-form and long-form video projects.
4) Work collaboratively with other video content team members and developers to complete department goals.
5) Marketing video, explainer video, and stock-gathering content.
6) Create multiple theme videos down to cohesive marketing pieces with b-roll storytelling.
Basic Qualifications And Skills
1) Bachelor’s degree required
2) Must be proficient with (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator
3) Archive video projects through various linear editing platforms according to department standards.
DBS Business center, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560052
Culture alert: For TransFunnel, culture plays a major role. We believe in the power of ONE. We know that company culture can make or break your work experience and so we have a team that puts the human connect before anything else. Whether we work from office, home or anywhere -- we keep the connection going with plenty of fun activities. Also, we have a flat hierarchy. Hit apply if you think exploring this role would be work with fun!
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a talented and creative video editor to join our team and help produce engaging content for our YouTube channel. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a variety of video editing software, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Edit and assemble raw footage into cohesive, visually appealing videos
- Add graphics, music, and other elements to enhance the final product
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure that videos meet the desired creative vision and goals
- Tool Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe photo Shop, After Effects, Final Cut pro, DaVinchi resolve or similar video editing software
- 2+ years of experience as a video editor
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating your editing skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload
Apply who can create this type of similar Content:
Job type- Full-Time (15,000-30,000)
If you are passionate about video editing and are looking to be a part of a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please include a resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio in your application.
As an experienced UI/UX professional, what really excites you is designing to solve user needs - thoroughly understanding the problem and user pains and translating that into simple and elegant solutions.
In this role you will:
- Ensure User Empathy team-wide designing and evolving products and solutions
- Define and use a representative modern style for all product UI/UX.
- Create compelling solutions that move the company forward by delivering high user satisfaction
- Define goals aligned with product requirements, business needs, and customer Research and can set direction for design team based on these goals
- Create user flow diagrams outlining optimized “happy path”, secondary use cases and edge cases
- Create Detailed wireframes for user flows (from lo-fi to hi-fi as you progress through the process) and go through rounds of A/B testing
- Design mid to high-fidelity prototypes for testing
- Collaborate with the product managers and the developers in Agile development teams What You'll Need
- Curiosity and an inclination to solve complex user and design problems
- Experience on advanced technology applications
- Nice to have experience on MS Teams application design
- Experience working from conception to validation of major product features, leveraging a variety of UX methods to inform your approach Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in product design or a combination of education and experience in this field
- 3+ years working directly with design systems in both web and mobile system design
- 2+ years of Advanced knowledge on Figma/Adobe XD/Sketch/Azure RP/Illustrator/Photoshop
- Experience with modern UI standards (accessibility, responsive design, animation, performance)
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with accessibility standards and inclusive design practices.
- Experience working with GSuite/Jira/Confluence
- A portfolio of strong interaction design, design systems, and product design work
- Create & Deliver motion graphics for a variety of media like Websites, and mobile devices among others.
- Working with the Video design Lead to understanding the storyboard in creating exceptional motion graphic videos.
- Assist the Video design team in creating the animation styles.
- keep up with the latest motion design trends & brainstorm to create new design ideas for videos.
- Edit raw video footage, Colour correct, and add effects & Transitions to create innovative video deliverables.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN for e-commerce/education domain including STATIC, MOTION-GRAPHICS and VIDEOS for digital assets and print media, branding, merchandise and BTL activities
- Cross-functioning with our IT, Digital Marketing and Product team wherein you’ll be creating visually stunning designs, webpage mock-ups, logos, illustrations and marketing campaign creatives
- Create various concept routes, designs and colour palettes basis promotion themes for digital assets and campaigns as well as make amendments basis feedback
- Prepare print media graphics for BTL and internal branding
- Manage complete design process from conceptualization, testing, approval and implementation
- Adhere to media content calendar and timelines of various departments and ensure seamless delivery of creative content
- This role offers good exposure in E-COMMERCE and EDUCATION SEGMENT
- Min of 3 years of relevant experience in ADOBE SUITE including proficiency in PHOTOSHOP, AFTER EFFECTS, PREMIERE PRO and XD. Additional experience on IN-DESIGN and CORELDRAW preferable
- Expertise in ADOBE SUITE, mainly PHOTOSHOP, AFTER EFFECTS, PREMIERE PRO and XD
- Hands-on experience on IN-DESIGN and CORELDRAW
- Compelling storyboard making which effectively highlights the theme in the design concept
- Designing UI mock-ups having many concept routes, including STATIC, MOTION GRAPHICS and VIDEO creatives
- Creative thinking and solution finding approach for adapting and testing graphics across different media
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- MFA or relevant degree in design and fine arts
- Design portfolio to have several reputable brands, preferably from e-commerce domain
- Good communication in written and spoken English
Founded by an IIT alum and Investment Banker, Pepkidz Learning is an Ed-Tech platform for imparting essential skills like E.Q. (emotional quotient) and Personality development to enable students to fuel their success and make them realize their full potential. We are a team of 30 and rapidly expanding with multiple roles open for hire.
We’re looking for a creative, multi-disciplinary, and high-producing Graphic Designer to join PepKidz’s growing Team. This role will start out as work-from-home and then be based out of our office in Bangalore, India (post-restrictions). You’ll use your experience to create visually appealing designs that span multiple mediums. Primarily focused on creating the brand guidelines, establishing the brand aesthetic, building and managing a team, this role requires a self-starter who understands the scope of working in an early-stage startup and will also ensure a unified output from the whole team. This role spans marketing and curriculum.
What you get
As someone who is joining to lead the design team of an early-stage startup, you will have the reign and freedom to scale and build your team as you see fit. With a rapidly growing company and team, you will evolve as a leader and will get an opportunity to work with people at the top of their fields.
• Create compelling graphics that follow PepKidz’s brand guidelines for traditional and digital mediums, including but not limited to, PepKidz’s curriculum, websites, social media channels, email campaigns, marketing programs, knowledgebase, training platform, presentations, videos, print material, and events
• Hire, Manage and scale the design team under your guidance and ensure the brand’s aesthetic is followed and maintained throughout different channels
• Respond quickly and work efficiently to manage incoming day-to-day graphic requests to support marketing programs including small illustrations, email headers, email body graphics, social media posts, WhatsApp posts, blog headers, handouts/flyers, print work, etc.
• Work with other Designers to ensure the PepKidz’s brand is consistently represented across all designs
• Utilize strong communication skills to engage with cross-functional team members to effectively collaborate and solicit feedback
• Incorporate constructive feedback from stakeholders into designs
• Apply industry best practices and stay on-top-of trends to keep the brand fresh and forward-facing
• 6+ years of design experience in a fast-paced environment of a startup, specifically Ed-Tech will be preferred
• A college degree or diploma in graphic design, integrated marketing communications, or a related field
• Strong understanding of design principles and marketing design fundamentals
• Proficient in a Mac/Windows environment with advanced experience using the Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
• 2-D Animation experience
• Extensive experience creating graphics for social media
Qualifications That Will Make You Standout:
• Strong illustration background with demonstrated examples. 2D Animation.
• Experience in EdTech/Consumer-facing startups
Samples of Work
• Candidates must provide a portfolio that showcases their best work
• Show us how you can adapt your illustration style by creating an Instagram post if you qualify for the first round
1) Design clear engaging graphic communications for the app, social media and print - this includes UI/ UX, event webpages, brand promotional items, in-app games, etc.
2) Illustrates the concept by designing a rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type, size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
3) Work closely with operations, marketing, and content team to translate their messaging concepts into graphic/visual material
4) Design & create graphics images, GIFs & Ads, etc. for Social Media Platforms.
5) Grow online social networks by acquiring a new fan-base and increasing interactions via designs.
6) Understand the requirement and develop quality graphics, Work on all aspects of design.
7) Should have experience of leading creative/Design team of Min. 7.
1) Should have excellent knowledge of Video/Audio and Live streaming applications.
2) Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design
3) Knowledge of Animate CC and After Effects is a plus.
1. Work with the Degpeg team to create and establish the desired feel and look for the video/show to be created
2. Gather and transfer all forms of media into the editing software and ensure that each was updated in the correct format
3. Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
4. Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation
5. Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter the video
6. Improve video and sound quality by using various video software
7. Edit the video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips, and other important aspects of the project
8. Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to the Degpeg specifications