Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma
2. Designing infographics, posters, carousels, and journals
3. Create compelling, error-free content aligned with brand guidelines
4. Designing and creating visual assets
5. Assisting in creating graphics, illustrations, and layouts
6. Developing materials for marketing, social media, and websites
7. Staying updated with design trends
8. Researching and referencing before every project
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Strode Experiences
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client’s needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps using Figma tools
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images using Photoshop and Figma
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.CC and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop)
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field is a plus
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
skills and qualifications
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 3+ years’ experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Futuristic Labs is exactly what it sounds like - a place to 'dream' & 'build' futuristic products. A research and product development studio with an enthusiastic team working towards building innovative consumer products to create a future with superior and healthier lifestyle.
At the moment we are set out to solve home cooking. To achieve this, we have RIKU, our flagship product, which is a fully automatic, AI assisted rice and curry maker. Other products in this ecosystem are : Semi - A smart induction cook top, A digital kitchen app and a Recipe platform; The perfect blend of hardware and software.
So if you love good home cooked food and are excited to build an automated solution for the entire cooking process, then this is the place for you!
We are looking for a product designer who has a good understanding of the entire design cycle right from user research, problem discovery, sketching and wire-framing, building flows and interactions, to creating pixel-perfect screens, testing prototypes and working with developers. And most importantly - repeating the cycle all over again to see what more can be done.
We are a fast-paced team focused on complex design challenges. This position works closely with many other teams and will be an advocate for user experience. By constantly focusing on the user, you’ll create products that are not only amazing to look at, but also intuitive and useful to thousands of people worldwide. We are a lean startup and expect you to wear many hats when needed and you are not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
As a Product Designer you will:
- As the first ever Product Designer, you'll be the core owner of our mobile app from start to finish. You’ll help us better understand our users’ needs & pain points, and will have the skills to turn your learnings into beautifully designed visuals and interactions. You'll report to our CTO and collaborate with the engineering team.
- You are an active collaborator/contributor for our other web applications.
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing and various Business teams to deliver delightful customer experiences
- Work closely with the engineering team to assure design quality by auditing implementation during development.
- Define the product briefs together with stakeholders, get buy-in of your design.
- Attend product meetings and have a granular understanding of the company’s goals.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences as well as developing system information architecture.
- Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behavior and data.
- Effectively work with a team of designers, help them in raising the bar, resolving road-blocks, prioritizing and breaking down complex projects into simpler tasks
- Use basic analytics tools to gather customer data (funnel), iterate on product based on data & feedback to drive improvements in overall product experience.
- Ensure that we have the right product velocity by working with business, growth, and core product teams.
- Measure and iterate on your developed product once it’s live based on product OKRs
- Help team members with other aspects of running a sprint, such as stakeholder interviews, research, user testing and design documentation.
- Mentor junior designers to help other designers work efficiently and participate actively in the hiring process.
- Establish design systems to maintain design consistency and coherence across the brand.
- Develop & document internal tools & processes to translate product requirements into unique designs for desired experiences.
What do we think you need to succeed in this role:
- Experience: You have 3+ yrs experience in a Product Design or related role (Visual Design, UI/UX/CX Design) in designing preferably consumer facing digital products.
- Empathy: You have deep empathy and interest in keeping your customers point of view in the forefront, as well as constantly validating your design either through quantitative or qualitative research.
- Expertise: You have a deep understanding of UX, prototyping, visual design, typography, components usage, wire-framing, information architecture and visual hierarchy along with relentless execution powers. You are well versed with one of the design tools: Photoshop, XD or Figma and its underlying best practices
- Execute: You can create pixel-perfect visual designs with a good sense of aesthetics, with great attention to detail.
- Ownership: You can work independently and have high ownership of getting things done. You take the lead in discovering problems and execution.
- Leadership: You have the ability to lead and manage several complex projects simultaneously
- Growth Mindset: You welcome challenges, product feedback and ambiguity as a path to unlock your maximum potential.
- First Principle’s Thinker: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems via first principles. You can understand business, design and engineering goals along with constraints.
- Planner: You are good at project management and comfortable breaking down complex projects into simpler tasks.
- Timeline focused: You take pride in balancing fast shipping with quality shipping, with the ability to deliver solid work on a tight schedule.
- Curiosity: You love exploring new products in the market for coming up with new ways to make the product more complete and robust.
- Learner: You have the ability to learn quickly, teach yourself new skills, and thrive within a complex, fast-paced environment
- Effective Communicator: You are comfortable and confident articulating ideas and presenting your work/thoughts in verbal or written form.
Curious what it's like to work at Futuristic Labs?
Being in an early start-up, you will be working closely and along with the leadership team and can potentially learn and grow exponentially.(other roles)
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Futuristic Labs. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our people. We train and reward talent and are looking to develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each othe
Role: Senior Communication Designer
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring adherence to the brand guidelines and maintaining consistency throughout all designs from the team.
- Reviewing each and every design for all the practices.
- A graphic design qualification or similar
- Portfolio with design projects
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
- Communication skills to explain all the concepts
Nice to have:
- Experienced in leading a team
- Closely worked with the marketing team to devise strategies
- Understanding of digital marketing campaigns
- Comfortable with MS Office Suite
- A graphic design qualification or similar
Name - Savvology Games
Location - Wework, Spectrum Towers, Mindspace, Malad
About Savvology - There is a lot of luck involved in most of the mainstream real-money games (Poker, Fantasy, Ludo, Rummy) which makes it hard to win anything. We want to create pure skill-based strategy games (no luck factor), where you can control your outcome better. What’s more, more than 50% of the players win something! We make use of Game Theory (the science of decision making) to come up with games that are so simple that even a 5 year old can play. Our vision is to encourage people to take better decisions through gamification.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to conceptualize and create engaging visuals across a variety of media. You’ll be working closely with a team of IITian founders, marketers, and developers to design the best-looking mobile games on the planet. You have to ensure that all aspects of the user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll own the entire design stack - UI/UX, app design, website design, branding, marketing collateral. Your graphics should capture the brand voice and communicate the message clearly to our target audience. For this, you are expected to conduct thorough user research and understand the gamer persona.
We’re a young, passionate team looking to make a dent in the gaming space. We work hard, but we party harder (beer/pizza every Friday night). If you love challenges and are up for building exciting products from scratch, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop UI mockups, animations, flow diagrams, storyboards, sitemaps, and prototypes that clearly illustrate how new app features / new website pages function and look like
- Liaise with the Product team to understand user needs, psychology & product USPs and use it to design smooth in-app user experiences
- Work with the Marketing team to design and maintain an intuitive, well-converting & visually stunning website
- Design a comprehensive brand identity kit - logo, letterhead, visiting cards, envelope, merchandise, etc
- Work on user acquisition by designing compelling ads, social media/print graphics
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
- Have an iterative mindset. No design is perfect on the first attempt. Design mechanisms to collect user feedback and continuously improve on your designs.
- Conduct user interviews and online research to define and understand our target user
- Study the gaming domain vis-a-vis competitors, market trends, and best practices
- Participate and contribute in business and product discussions
- Be opinionated and back those opinions with strong logic
- 2+ years proven experience in UI/UX design or allied roles
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics for both web and mobile platforms (MUST)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Figma etc) (MUST)
- Proficiency in video editing and creating product explainers and other types of video
- Working knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools (Balsamiq, Invision, Webflow etc)
- Excellent UX copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A team player but can work independently and takes initiative
- Degree/Diploma from reputed design schools is a plus but NOT mandatory
- Brownie points if you’ve designed/worked on a mobile game before
What you can expect at Savvology Games
- A cool work atmosphere complete with flexible working hours, unlimited coffee, fruit water, games (Foosball, Table Tennis, Pool, Carrom, Board Games, Cards…). Time will fly.
- A hockey-stick trajectory for growth professionally
- Fun people who you’ll want to hang out with after office hours too :)
- Lots of treats - Did we mention beer/pizza every Friday?
Who Are We?
Founded in 2019, Rajasthan Studio is India’s leading Art Experiences’ hub for travellers & explorers, art lovers, artists, students, working professionals, retired people; in short for everyone. With a dedicated aspiration to make art available in the millennial and fast-paced world of today, Rajasthan Studio is scaling up and entering a whole new world that is driven by technology.
For this purpose, Rajasthan Studio is looking for a highly experienced and passionate UI/UX designer for its upcoming innovative, never-experienced-before app platform for virtual art experiences, who has a soft spot for art & culture to work on an app that is one of its kind. This app will open a whole new dimension and possibilities for art lovers and enthusiasts to showcase their talent alongside generating revenue. If you are as passionate as us about art, culture, heritage, and preserving the same, this role may just be the right fit for you.
We Are Looking For
We are looking for someone who lives UI/UX, someone who is passionate about design, art and the power of the same. We are a group of young and talented people looking for someone who knows how to work together and grow together as well. Unlike any other company out there, we want you to genuinely enjoy and love what you do. Love what you design and come up with a design, never seen before for an app never made before, the world’s first live experience application here at Rajasthan Studio.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for autonomous conceptualizing, designing, prototyping and delivering compelling and intuitive experiences through the application. A good mix of interaction, visual, and problem-solving abilities with a passion for crafting useful and delightful features end-to-end.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, User Experience Design, or equivalent design-related field.
- Minimum Three (3) years’ professional expertise as a UI/UX Designer - Mobile & Web
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Understanding of the Art and Entertainment Industry
- Exceptional Attention To Detail
- Passionate about designing mind-blowing & problem-solving user experiences (interfaces & interactions)
- Rapidly develop user flows, wireframes, and full-fidelity mockups, for a range of assets such as small interactive elements
- Gather & evaluate user/design requirements.
- Conceptualize, create illustrations, icons, and animations from scratch
- Ideate and create delightful micro-interactions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (like responsiveness)
- Ability to do rapid prototyping and user testing