Who are we?
We are incubators of high-quality, dedicated software engineering teams for our clients. We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services.
What we are looking for
We're looking to hire software craftspeople. People who are proud of the way they work and the quality they deliver. People who believe in and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming principles. High quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where the team works as a whole, to deliver quality.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll own end-to-end testing initiatives throughout the SDLC while working in continuous deployment environment. You’ll run functional and automated testing, identify test conditions, develop test scenarios and document expected behaviour. You’ll be creating and maintaining test automation frameworks.
You’ll focus on understanding user behaviour to enable rapid rollouts of new features and fixes.
You are the user’s representative and will think from their point of view to ensure stability, integrity and predictability of the system in production.
You will be playing a role of a Business Analyst to understand the system to identify and suggest improvement opportunities to make the process more efficient. You will write user stories, understand the product roadmap and plan sprints with the team accordingly.
And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
Skills you need in order to succeed in this role
Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence and the commitment to do your best
Must Have: Experience with test automation tools, excellent communication
- Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about delivering quality products
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet timelines
- Hands on experience on test automation using Geb, Selenium and automated web service testing using tools like JMeter, SOAP UI, Postman
- Experience in automation framework development
- Expertise with Behaviour Driven Development testing using Cucumber/Gherkin
- Excellent writing and communication skills that will help you write effective test cases and communicate with US customers
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and software engineering methodologies
- Expertise in writing SQL queries to validate data
- Good knowledge of Linux commands and in maintaining Linux test servers
- Interest in mastering DevOps technologies like web server ecosystems, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo
- Experience working in Agile and eXtreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Working knowledge of server configuration / deployment infrastructure
- Experience using source control and bug tracking systems
Who we are
We are Software Craftspeople. We are proud of the way we work and the code we write. We embrace and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming practices. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus own quality. And most importantly, we never stop learning!
We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. We work with large established institutions to help them create internal applications to automate manual opperations and achieve scale.
We design software, design the team a well as the organizational strategy required to successfully release robust and scalable products. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services. More on our website: https://incubyte.co
Join our team! We’re always looking for like minded people!
- Hands-On experience in 2 or more of the following Python / Selenium /TestNG / Mockito / Puppeteer / Bash automation testing.
- Experience/familiarity in test framework development.
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan, and test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Experience in testing across the stack
- databases, platform services to end-user interfaces
- Experience using project and dependency management tools such as Maven.
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology.
- Well-versed with SQL.
- Awareness of CI/CD and DevOps.
- Strong communication skills, strong Analytical Capability, and a - Can-do- attitude.
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
-Good to have: working knowledge of Puppeteer for Graph QL testing.
- It is Good to have knowledge of performance testing.
looking for immediate joiners or within 15 days joiners(max)
- Candidate must have knowledge in the testing domain and must have knowledge of testing of web-based applications.
- The candidate will be responsible for the testing of web-based applications.
The candidate will also act as the Business Analyst for the project.
The eye-catching ability to find bugs from a client’s perspective.
- Exposure to Automation Testing using Testing Tools such as (Selenium Web driver, TestNG, jmeter or similar tools) will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Familiar with Database testing; good reporting & documenting skills.
- Good analytical skills with Out of the box thinking and can do attitude.
- Should be flexible and adaptable
- Good Problem-solving and Troubleshooting skill
- Will be responsible for creating Test cases and creating Client & Internal Reporting.
About Us - Be it a zero balance savings account, spend analytics, digital passbook or a virtual debit card, fixed deposit, money transfer, every feature has been thoughtfully created by Paytm Payments Bank to empower unbanked and underbanked Indians.
We have over 100 Million KYC customers, with 0.4 Million users added every passing month. We are also the largest issuer of FASTag with over 8 Million FASTag units issued.
We are looking to hire Mobile Application Testers for one of the India's largest Digital Bank.
Experience : 2- 8 Years
-Strong in Java Programming.
-Strong understanding and hands on experience on Appium for Android and iOS both.
-Hands on experience on test automation for hybrid and native mobile applications.
-Expertise in automation framework development using Appium.
-Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket / Git, Jenkins, IntelliJ IDEA/Eclipse, Browser Stack, Charles Proxy etc.
-Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
-Good understanding of REST, HTTP, JSON protocol and syntax
-Working experience in Agile methodology.
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC ( www.gohighlevel.com ) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team:
The Mobile App Product team is responsible for building the best in class mobile ecosystem for SMEs. We do this by building features that solve real-world problems for SMEs that improve agency stickiness for the platform.We also allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
This team act as a bridge between multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, CRM, Reputation Management etc.
GoHighLevel is looking for a Mobile QA Engineer for its Mobile team who is passionate about mobile testing and automation. You will be creating, maintaining and automating test cases for the iOS and Android apps at GoHighLevel. In addition, developing innovative tools to boost our testing efficiency, debug failures, and making it easy to communicate results with high level reports. You will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and reporting test automation results. The ideal candidate will be technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results
At Gohighlevel, you will:
- Perform mobile testing(android/iOS apps) and mobile automation for mobile apps using BDD framework with tools-Appium/flutter driver/ etc
- Using declarative paradigm for writing tests.
- Perform multi-mobile platform functional tests in different environments.
- Identify, isolate (in source code, and app), report and track defects (functional and non-functional) to closure.
- Review requirements, and provide feedback on business completeness and testability.
- Review change requests (Git, Clickup) and provide a level of effort estimates of QA effort.
- Truly agile partnership with product owners and developers to progressively work towards improved efficiency in both business and technology.
What we look for:
- 7 to 10 years of experience working with mobile testing, api testing and mobile automation(Appium/flutter driver/Espresso etc)
- Programming skills in any of the language/s -Java/Dart/Kotlin
- Ability to define, design, develop & maintain test automation frameworks
- Author manual test cases based on product spec and automate them as part of a feature delivery
- Ability to identify and root cause Automation test and app failures
- Support bi weekly release regression of the apps by automation and manual testing and providing sign offs
- Ability to formulate test strategies, test methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of Product life cycle, release metrics and goals
- Understand the full lifecycle of Product development and understand release metrics.
- Team-player who collaborates well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to identify and learn new technologies quickly
- BE/B.tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent is required
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of api testing
- Mobile automation using flutter driver based framework
- Knowledge of programming languages-Dart/Kotlin
- Knowledge of CI-CD tools such as Codemagic/Jenkins/Bitrise
B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
To continue this rapid growth, we like to get onboard experienced Testers in the roles of Leads and Managers in our Head Quarters - Navi Mumbai.
With us you will have exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer is required to have hands-on experience in end to end Manual/Automated testing. He/She should be able to write test plans/strategy and should be able to execute it. He/She should be able to write an automation framework from scratch and should be able to write test scripts..
Hands on experience in Manual/Automated testing
Excellent understanding of automated frameworks & techniques
Excellent in development and execution of test scripts
Excellent understanding of Rest/Soap API testing
Good knowledge of accessing and configuring Databases
Experience with automated tools like selenium
Experience with BDD tools like Cucumber/JBehave
Knowledge of web servers like IIS/Tomcat would be plus
Working knowledge in Agile/Scrum environment
Knowledge on performance & security testing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed are required.
- More than 5 years of experience in related field required with supervisory experience a plus.
What do we offer
Widest exposure - learn whats going on in the startup world directly interacting with funded companies across edtech, fintech, gaming, healthtech, logistics, ecom etc
- Be part of the most innovative player in the testing startup world. We are building tools and technologies to make testing easier, faster and better. To do that, we are reimagining processes, and products. We are innovating across the board.
Competitive Salary - benchmarked against the industry.
- Lucrative Incentives - workation, allowances, interesting offers
- Immense opportunity to learn and grow in an organization with a young dynamic workforce in startup culture.
Freshers can also Apply but only condition is willing to relocate to Tirupati
Selenium Testing - 1 to 5 years experience.
➢ Experience in Test Automation Life cycle.
➢ Sound knowledge and expertise in Test Automation tools (Selenium, BDD, Protractor, Postman & so on).
➢ Hands-on in scripting language Python.
➢ Deep hands-on skills with Selenium web-driver / BDD / JS.
➢ Able to debug and give the solution for the given practical problem.
➢ Should have worked in functional testing and should be thorough with the Testing process.
➢ Testing terminologies, artifacts, deliverables on each phase, summary reports, defect life cycle.
➢ Able to debug and get multiple workarounds for a given problem.
As a Automation Tester, one should designs automated tests to check the functionality of web and
mobile applications, writes scripts, installs testing protocols, and provides effective test automation
solutions. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base.
You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
1. 4+ years of Automation testing experience
2. Demonstrated ability to perform and manage test execution activities.
3. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the team and all stakeholders.
5. Strong knowledge of agile process and Kanban framework.
6. Experience on API Automation using RestAssured library
7. Strong Automation experience (Selenium with Java) as well as BDD(Cucumber)
8. DevOps experience will be preferred (Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket)
9. Experience in cloud preferrable -AWS( or Azure/GCP Cloud)
Good To Have
• Good command of English
• Work leading a team of testers(manual/ automation)
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
• Relocation opportunities
Only 10% of India speaks English and 90% speak over 25 languages and 1000s of dialects. The internet has largely been in English. A good part of India is now getting internet connectivity thanks to cheap smartphones and Network Providers. The non-English speaking internet users will balloon to about 600 million users out of the total 750 million internet users in India. This will make the vernacular segment one of the largest segments in the world - almost 2x the size of the Western population. The vernacular segment has very few products that they can use on the internet. One large human need is that of sharing thoughts and connecting with people of the same community on the basis of language and common interests. There’s a large unaddressed need for these vernacular users to express themselves in their mother tongue and connect with others from their community. Koo is a solution to this problem.
Koo was founded in March 2020, as a micro-blogging platform in both Indian languages and English, which gives a voice to the millions of Indians who communicate in Indian languages.
Currently available in Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu, Koo enables people from across India to express themselves online in their mother tongues. In a country where under 10% of the population speaks English as a native language, Koo meets the need for a social media platform that can deliver an immersive language experience to an Indian user, thereby enabling them to connect and interact with each other. The recently introduced ‘Talk to Type’ enables users to leverage the voice assistant to share their thoughts without having to type. In August 2021, Koo crossed 10 million downloads, in just 16 months of launch.
Since June 2021, Koo is available in Nigeria.
Koo is founded by veteran internet entrepreneurs – Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology Team & Culture
The technology team comprises sharp coders, technology geeks and guys who have been entrepreneurs or are entrepreneurial and extremely passionate towards technology. Talent is coming from the likes of Google, Walmart, Redbus, Dailyhunt. Anyone being part of a technology team will have a lot to learn from their peers and mentors. Download our android app and take a look at what we’ve built. Technology stack compromises of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies like Kotlin, Java 15, Reactive Programming, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redis, Aerospike, ML, Deep learning etc. We believe in giving a lot of independence and autonomy to ownership-driven individuals.
Technology skill sets required
- Work Experience between 5 to 10 years in mobile applications testing automation on Android, iOS and the web.
- Must have built an automation framework for the organisation from grounds up or at a very early stage. Test scripts should run on various platforms and not take more than a couple of hours to complete and report.
- Experience in frameworks like SonarQube, Appium, Selenium.
- Performance Testing using JMeter, BlazeMeter.
- Infrastructure Capacity Planning to ensure optimal load balancing.
- Seasoned mentor and lead to a team of 5-10 highly skilled QA engineers. * Also must have groomed the team to work in an efficient way.
- Sound knowledge of writing automation scripts which can handle changing requirements.
- Willing to work in a fast paced early stage startup environment.
- Hands on experience with test driven development, mock frameworks, modular code design and popular design patterns. Proficient with Java and C++.
We are looking for a self-motivated independent thinker who can contribute to our Engineering Team. In this role you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 4 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the Automated testing procedures. Execute interactive test procedures. Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering