Who are we?
We are incubators of high-quality, dedicated software engineering teams for our clients. We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services.
What we are looking for
We're looking to hire software craftspeople. People who are proud of the way they work and the quality they deliver. People who believe in and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming principles. High quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where the team works as a whole, to deliver quality.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll own end-to-end testing initiatives throughout the SDLC while working in continuous deployment environment. You’ll run functional and automated testing, identify test conditions, develop test scenarios and document expected behaviour. You’ll be creating and maintaining test automation frameworks.
You’ll focus on understanding user behaviour to enable rapid rollouts of new features and fixes.
You are the user’s representative and will think from their point of view to ensure stability, integrity and predictability of the system in production.
You will be playing a role of a Business Analyst to understand the system to identify and suggest improvement opportunities to make the process more efficient. You will write user stories, understand the product roadmap and plan sprints with the team accordingly.
And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
Skills you need in order to succeed in this role
Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence and the commitment to do your best
Must Have: Experience with test automation tools, excellent communication
- Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about delivering quality products
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet timelines
- Hands on experience on test automation using Geb, Selenium and automated web service testing using tools like JMeter, SOAP UI, Postman
- Experience in automation framework development
- Expertise with Behaviour Driven Development testing using Cucumber/Gherkin
- Excellent writing and communication skills that will help you write effective test cases and communicate with US customers
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and software engineering methodologies
- Expertise in writing SQL queries to validate data
- Good knowledge of Linux commands and in maintaining Linux test servers
- Interest in mastering DevOps technologies like web server ecosystems, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo
- Experience working in Agile and eXtreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Working knowledge of server configuration / deployment infrastructure
- Experience using source control and bug tracking systems
Who we are
We are Software Craftspeople. We are proud of the way we work and the code we write. We embrace and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming practices. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus own quality. And most importantly, we never stop learning!
We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. We work with large established institutions to help them create internal applications to automate manual opperations and achieve scale.
We design software, design the team a well as the organizational strategy required to successfully release robust and scalable products. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services. More on our website: https://incubyte.co" target="_blank">https://incubyte.co
Join our team! We’re always looking for like minded people!
- Work on a disruptive product that's still in the early stages
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure a complete understanding of the system
- Take ownership of the end-to-end system and take all requirements, issues, and enhancements to closure single-handedly
- Mobile testing experience with strong basics, understanding of testing and shipping releases on these platforms - iOS, Android, and Web
- Prior experience in creating optimal test strategy - functional, non-functional, analytics, and automation
- Experience with relational database and SQL queries
- Sharp analytical abilities and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Prior experience in automation testing
- Prior experience in working with tools like -
Looking to fill 100+ positions with an MNC client.
Experience: 3-5 years
Need Immediate to 15 days joinees
Initial 6 months will be payroll under the MNC's vendor after which it will be permanent with them (C2H)
- Java, Selenium, Strong communication skills
- Need candidates who can join in 15 days or less
✓ 7-9 Yrs. overall hands-on experience in QA, at least 3+ years in Test Automation.
✓ Collaborates with testing team and application developers to improve the overall quality of
software programs, ensuring quality throughout the software development life cycle.
✓ Expertise in working with tools like Eclipse, Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, Serenity, Jenkins,
Junit and Maven.
✓ Hands on programing experience in JAVA.
✓ Excellent knowledge of Serenity BDD framework with Java and Selenium skills.
✓ Experience in Designing, developing, debugging and executing Automation Scripts.
✓ Proficiency in writing clean, modular, reusable code using design patterns.
✓ Proficiency at identifying and analyzing the root cause of complex bugs in your code as well as
✓ Create and run automation test cases against web interfaces and APIs.
✓ Preferable experience on Serenity testing framework.
✓ Must have experience on Cucumber, Selenium, BDD.
✓ Knowledge on Source Code Management - GitHub/Bitbucket.
✓ Expertise in developing test automation and Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous
Delivery (CD) solutions using Jenkins.
✓ Strong ability to write automation scripts using Java.
✓ Well versed in Gherkin.
✓ Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus.
✓ Knowledge of Issue tracking and project management tool JIRA/Zephyr
✓ Knowledge of any automation tools like Test Complete is an additional plus.
✓ Should be able to take up manual tasks as required.
✓ Creative thinking, good problem solving skills.
Skills / Expertise needed:
✓ Provide technology leadership for enhancing test automation capability at organization level
✓ Ability and proven experience in advising the management on test automation strategy, setting
direction for long term automation plan, bringing in best practices and ROI evaluation
✓ Possess in-depth knowledge of multiple open source/commercial tools for Web test automation
(QTP/ UFT, Selenium, Test Complete, Coded UI, Tosca etc.) and Mobile test automation
(Ranorex, Appium, Robotium, SeeTest, etc.)
✓ Web and mobile testing (iOS, Android, and Windows), automation frameworks, Continuous
Integration tools (Jenkins) and infrastructure for automation
✓ Sound understanding of agile and modular frame work methodologies, concepts
✓ Providing end-to-end delivery support for testing engagements
✓ Reviewing and implementing best-fit solutions among options evaluated
✓ Ability to implement quantitative test process measurement techniques
✓ Integrating manual and automated test effort
✓ Understanding software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case
development, test case execution, deployment and, test data, defect tracking, and test
We are a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Our offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
- Get an excellent grasp on testing complex microservices systems, web and mobile based applications with reference to database and other back-end systems
- Develop and maintain automation frameworks for large scale real time server side systems
- Own the non-functional testing such as Performance, Scale, Longevity, Security, High Availability, Disaster Recovery aspects of a 24x7 system
- Participate in the performance testing, upgrade/migration activities, POC of framework/tools for automation
- Work on end to end testing of feature/products which involve both manual(which will act as a prequel to automation) and automation testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline)
- 3+ years of experience as SDET/Developer
- Strong analytical and problem solving and communication(both verbal and written)skills
- Have exposure to frameworks like Rest assured, Selenium and Appium
- Exposure to AWS or any other cloud ecosystem
- Good exposure to GIT, Jenkins or similar tools
- You are driven to do all kinds of destructive testing
- You are passionate for Automation First approach
- You are hands-on and stay up to date with the latest technologies
- You love problem solving and attention to detail
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keeps us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You have hybrid working, flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons, Uber Credits, Travel allowance & Covid Programs
- Group Mediclaim and Term Life Insurances
- 24x7 counselling support and a lot more benefits to support you at the time of need
- Exciting Reward and Recognition programs
- Aside all above, you will work with some great peers, colleagues and mentors
Who are WE?
Product photography for Furniture, Beds, Linens, Curtains, Carpets, Blinds, Sofa's & all other home furnishings don't have to be expensive and time consuming. Live Furnish makes it easy to create stunning 3D product images that boost conversion rates and sales with our easy to use platform. No more wasted time scheduling, creating scenes, and getting just the right lighting when you can do it all from your desk.
-Save 70% on costs creating 3D photorealistic product shots
-Save 80% on shoots and production time
-Get massive lift on conversion rates from 55% - to over 500%
-Sell pre-orders from prototypes before manufacturing
Live Furnish empowers you to produce high-quality 3D images with a few hours instead of days and weeks with studios. Trusted by over 100 leading manufacturers and retailers.
We have raised a total of $7.5M in funding rounds. Our latest funding was raised on Dec 9, 2021 from a Seed & Series A Funding round. We are backed by Investors - Venture South, Launch, CEAS Investments, Mercato Partners, Parkwest LLC.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Learn more, log onto our website
Designation: Automation Tester
Job Location: Delhi (Hybrid Mode)
An expert within the testing center excellence, the test automation engineer who will be responsible for automating the test effort as much as possible. You will be suggesting ideas for automated software test procedures. Besides, you will be highlighting problem areas and tracking bugs that hinder software installation. If you have a strong technical background and can streamline all testing activities, then we would love to have you on board.
What do we expect you to do?
- Develop testing strategy, plans, estimates and schedule to support projects and product releases
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Participate in all reviews necessary to ensure quality in the product - requirements, design, status and code
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with Software Developers to develop solutions and fixing bugs.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Analyze user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Execute all levels of testing
What are We looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience in testing with prior experience in a product organization
- Prior experience working with a product start up company is required
- BE/BTECH/MCA/BCA Degree holder
- Must have hands on experience in test automation tools/frameworks -Selenium
- Proficient in MySQL, PostgreSQL, and NoSQL (MongoDb) environments
- Working knowledge API and Services testing (RestAssured, Karate, SOAP UI, Postman or similar tools)
- Experience in Mobile App Automation for iOS and Android Apps using Appium, Detox or any other automation tools like Espresso etc.
- Must have testing experience on windows, mac, web, iOS platform
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Analytical abilities Logical thinking Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
What do we Offer?
- Build products from scratch and be part of decision making with the TOP authorities
- Freedom to explore and implement your own ideas
- Hybrid Work Mode
- Open culture with flexible timings
- Weekend parties, Worcations with teams
- Learning, Growth & Onsite Opportunities
- Work with a Team who is a Family
B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
To continue this rapid growth, we like to get onboard experienced Testers in the roles of Leads and Managers in our Head Quarters - Navi Mumbai.
With us you will have the exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization’s products and/or development processes.
Supervisory & Responsibilities:
- Hires and trains quality assurance staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates product testing processes.
- Participates in product testing.
- Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Hands on experience in Manual/Automated testing
- Excellent understanding of automated frameworks & techniques
- Excellent in development and execution of test scripts
- Excellent understanding of Rest/Soap API testing
- Good knowledge of accessing and configuring Databases
- Experience with automated tools like selenium
- Experience with BDD tools like Cucumber/JBehave
- Knowledge of web servers like IIS/Tomcat would be plus
- Working knowledge in Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge on performance & security testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed are required.
- More than 8 years of experience in related fields required with supervisory experience a plus.
What do we offer
Widest exposure - learn whats going on in the startup world directly interacting with funded companies across edtech, fintech, gaming, healthtech, logistics, ecom etc
- Be part of the most innovative player in the testing startup world. We are building tools and technologies to make testing easier, faster and better. To do that, we are reimagining processes, and products. We are innovating across the board.
Competitive Salary - benchmarked against the industry.
- Lucrative Incentives - workation, allowances, interesting offers
- Immense opportunity to learn and grow in an organization with a young dynamic workforce in startup culture.
We have job openings for our Client E Productivity Services. Kindly find the details below:
Payroll will be ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd working for the client E Productivity Services.
(C2H position – 3rd Party payroll for long term)
Experience – 5-10 years
Minimum 4 + years of experience in Automation testing, Java and Selenium
Mandatory Skills - Automation testing, Java and Selenium
Look for 0-20 days notice period.
Budget is maximum 13 LPA.
Position :- Automation Test Engineer – Selenium using C#
Location :- Bangalore
3+ years of Experience in Test Automation using Selenium, C#
BDD (Behavioral driven Development) is a must, using either Specflow.
Creating, Organizing, and managing Test Automation Resources.
Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Scripts.
Organizing, monitoring defect management process.
Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
Global Quality Assurance Testing Services Department is looking for Quality Assurance Tester who has expertise with web-based, mobile and client server application testing.
As a Quality Assurance Tester individual will heavily interface and work very closely with Development Team, Project Management Office and business users. Position requires coordination, analytical and problem-solving skills, risks mitigation and assurance timely deliverables with best possible quality. Individual will be responsible to analyze business and technical specification, test cases creation, test cases execution and defects identification.
As a Quality Assurance Tester, individual will be responsible to provide wide range of testing services including test cases creation and execution, and performing different types of testing (Functional, System, Integration, Regression, multi-Browser)
The individual will be responsible to gather and analyze test data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This will include writing test plan strategies and test procedures documents as well as test cases for positive and negative scenarios. The Quality Assurance Tester will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives. The candidate will establish and utilize quality assurance best practices, methodologies and approaches for all projects. Time management, communication (verbal/written) skills and previous testing experience is preferred.
Position requires attendance on various meetings, conference calls, walkthrough sessions and representing Global QA Testing Services Department. The position will report directly into Offshore Quality Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze user requirements, functional specification and create detailed level test cases for new online products and features projects
- Hands on experience in designing and developing test automation scripts using selenium and JAVA.
- Documents, tracks, and communicates test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
- Knowledge of test processes and defect life cycle.
- Defects identification, escalation and root cause analysis and review
- Experience with carrying out different type of testing such as, functional, regression, cross-Browser and system testing
- Ability to identify set of test cases that will be a good fit for automation and scope out automation coverage for a particular project.
- Execution of Selenium automation scripts during regression testing cycles
- Producing statistical reports on test phase execution.
- Providing recommendation to management towards continues quality assurance improvements
- Supporting production implementation testing activities on weekends when it’s required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At minimum 7-8 years Quality Assurance experience and minimum 5 years in automation testing.
- Experience in automation testing (Selenium & Java)
- Minimum 3 project work experience on Open Source (PHP/MySQL) application
- Minimum 1 project work experience on Mobile or Client Server application
- Ability to create comprehensive test cases and test plans
- Ability to conduct requirements review for business requirements and functional requirements documents
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure delivery oriented team environment
- Willing to work with a distributed international team
- Great communication (verbal/written) skills
- Must be good team player
- Must be aware and accustomed to work with software development culture and ethics.