Fulfil’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a Front End software engineer, you will work on the ReactJS powered user interface used by Fulfil merchants to manage their back-office operations. This is mission critical software and your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with a small yet extraordinarily talented team of engineers to implement front-end technologies
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js and React Native
- Work closely with the Design and Product teams to translate complex technical workflows into delightful user experiences
- Define how Fulfil builds user interfaces and ensure that we’re utilizing and keeping up with modern web standards
- Continually test, measure, and iterate on the results of your work in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Write clean, reusable, and well-tested front-end code
- Help to bridge the responsibilities of the Product and Engineering teams, spending time with both on the way to launching new products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems that drive complex web applications
- Create reliable and type-safe applications with Typescript
- Build and contribute to open source projects
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 5+ years of experience as a front end engineer
- Experience in building large-scale web applications in a fast-moving team environment
- A strong understanding of UX and UI design standards
- The perfectionist’s touch on a pragmatist’s deadline: you strive for pixel-perfection and intuitive functionality
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, with experience in popular React.js workflows
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- Experience with popular testing frameworks, like Jest, Cypress, and Testing Library.
- The ability to bring any design to life with HTML and CSS, with cross browser compatibility and accessibility
- Smarts, humility, communication skills, and equal willingness to teach and learn
- Familiarity with RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Demonstrated work beyond the front-end, experienced in integrating with a wide array of back-end technologies and services (e.g. experience with Python, AngularJS)
- Experience developing large client-side applications and optimizing them for performance
- You can straddle client and server development, creating APIs that drive web apps
- You understand the intricacies of timezones
- Web optimization, performance tools, and load testing
- You maintain or contribute to an open-source project
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Extreme CSS skills
- Experience with ReactJS or NextJS is a MUST
- Strong communication skills
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Sound knowledge of clean code, no unused code, optimized code and more.
- Always starting with a document and then implementing in a systematic and organized manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- Min 5 years experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
We are looking for a Product Engineer - Frontend Engineer to join our early stage startup with experience in building B2C products.
If you have experience of working in product based companies (preferably startups), good to excellent coding skills in react js and typescript, have a keen eye for details in the UI, and are looking to build exciting things that children across the world will use - come talk to us!
What you get to do:
- Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
- A good handle on both client and server architecture.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 1+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience building object oriented web applications in React JS, Typescript, HTML5, and CSS3
- Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
- Should be able to mentor junior folks whenever necessary.
TechUnity is looking for a highly motivated and skilled React JS / React Native software developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Developer will be designing and implementing attractive and intuitive Web-based user interface and developing backend services to support front-end requests. Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
· Designing and coding of frontend web architecture
· Designing user interactions on web pages
· Developing backend server architecture
· Creating specification for servers and databases needed
· Ensuring responsive performance of applications.
· Designing and developing APIs.
· Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
· Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills
1. Computer science graduates would be preferred
2. Should have at least 2 years of experience as a software developer in ReactJS
3. Should be a contributor to the software development process and part of a software team
4. Can keep up to date with developments in (open source) frontend libraries, frameworks, and software development practices
6. In-depth knowledge of Express.js and Node.js
7. Should have been working on React for at least 12 months (90% of the time)
8. Good problem-solving skills
9. Experience in Mongoose & MongoDB is a plus
11. Experience with JS module bundlers like Web Pack & Rollup
12. Experience with Babel as a compiler
13. Experience with agile software development techniques is a plus
14. Working knowledge of Typescript
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years’ web development experience required
- Experience on React js , Angular js and Vue js.
- Proficiency with AngularJS an asset
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
- You will be working together with fellow junior and senior Frontend developers, helping to improve the group's skill level and exchanging new ideas.
Angular/React and HTML5, CSS3 (SASS/LESS/Stylus)
- Closely collaborate with designers and the rest of the technical team (Backend, DevOps, QA) to make sure we’re all aligned.
- Code reviews are, of course, a part of your responsibilities as well as providing high-quality work.
What it takes to excel in this role
- Minimum 4 years experience in front end development
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with either, Angular 5+ or React
- Experience with Webpack/Grunt/Gulp or other automated build tools
- Strong Experience with HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS/Stylus
- Experience with JSON, REST, Web Services
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Good communication(in English) and consultancy skills
- Affinity for working in a flexible, diverse and fast growing environment
- Proactive mindset focused on teamwork and continuous improvement - we want to grow together with you
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with GraphQL, PWA, NodeJS
- Interface Developer-Senior Associate:
Exp: 4-10 Years
HTML5, CSS3, JS, ES6, ReactJS, PSD to HTML
Knowledge of build tools like Webpack, Babel
and Grunt Basic understanding of Atomic Design Principles
Basic knowledge of AEM
As a UI Developer with 2+ years of experience
Experience with UI frameworks such as React/ Angular/ VueJS
Good with CSS/ SCSS/ SASS and handling responsive UI development
Experience using standard UI frameworks such as bootstrap, bulma, material ui etc
Ability to split code into logical components with impetus towards writing reusable components/ styles
Experience with handling state management, separation of layers with the right kind of abstraction
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
- Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience should be at least 3 Years
- Should be good in UI
- Should be proficient in Typescript, React Native and React Js
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Would prefer to have someone from the gaming industry/poker industry or someone who is interested in the poker game development
Qrata is hiring for a Venture funded company that is backed by marquee investors. Founded in
2020, the product provides a collaborative new way for SaaS companies to onboard their
large customers. Their unified workspace aims to help streamline customer onboarding and
implementation journeys, and get every customer off to a great start.
Role: Senior frontend lead
Description: Are you a front-end developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
They are a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS
products used by tens of thousands of customers. They're laser focused on delivering a world
class new product again, and looking for an ambitious front-end engineer to join our existing
team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from
scratch, breaking down new problems, creating well structured UI components, executing on
pixel perfect design, paying great attention to every little interaction detail, and doing demos
of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right
opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a front-end developer would include
building real-time collaboration experiences across their product, building live document
editing and modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, creating flexible new Kanban-style views of work tasks, and crafting cool new UI components and interactions that we will use across our product.
● Expertise in React
● Code audits and guidelines
● SPA Framework patterns
● Browser features (Caching / Storage / Compatibility etc )
● Test automation
● Deployment strategy
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with AWS
● Experience with startups or early stage teams
● Knowledge of module bundlers like Webpack