● Experience using technologies Cypress, Cucumber, Appium, Maven, Log4J2, TestNG,
● Experience developing and executing manual and automated test suites.
Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
● Good Communication Skills.
- Communicate with customers, manage stakeholder expectations and ability to operate under pressure and meet project deadline
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing
- Deploying and managing resources for testing
- Keep track for QA and client releases
- Create, manage and make reports of testing related data
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
- Lead and mentor QA team members
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
- Should have strong experience in Automation testing, developing and executing test cases.
- Should have strong experience in Selenium with Java
- Should have a good amount of experience working with Web Application and Mobile Application testing
- Hands-on experience on Functional, Regression, System and UAT Testing.
- Experienced with few of the Automation Testing tools : Selenium, Java, TestNG, SOAP UI/Rest API and Appium.
- Exposure to Agile Scrum, Jira or Confluence.
- Should be familiar with the Linux environment.
- Should have good written and verbal Communication Skills
We are shaping the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses,institutions, and households. It has a rapidly expanding digital audience with over 800 million mobile connections and over 200 million internet users. We have created an integrated business strategy offering a unique combination of telecom, high speed data,
digital commerce, media and payment services. We have a three-pronged focus on broadband networks,affordable smartphones and the availability of rich content and applications.
We focuse on designing, developing and running end to end Digital Ecosystems in various business domains. Hugely popular products and services have built under the umbrella.
Building such world-class products, operating at such staggering scale, requires top-notch product engineering along with top-notch quality engineering. With fast moving development cycles (product releases happening on a weekly basis), the need for automated QA tools and techniques is a necessity.
You will join a team that specializes in test automation and will bring their expertise to multiple projects and teams within our Platforms.
We are actively seeking SDETs/Sr SDETs, who are curious, motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about helping build quality products.
We think you could be a good fit if:
o You have a “"testing mindset” (similar to “engineering mindset", but subtly and importantly different). For example, you can think about bottlenecks, edge-cases, and failure-conditions of a given design/solution/system.
o You have working knowledge of at least one programming language- Java preferred, while others are also acceptable
o You have working knowledge and understanding of different types of APIs (eg. HTTP, JSON, REST, XML, SOAP, sync/async, etc.)
o You have working knowledge of either API test automation and UI test automation:
o API test automation: Hands on experience with API test automation tools, like Postman, REST-assured, etc.
o UI test Automation: Hands on experience with UI test automation tools, like Selenium WebDriver, Appium, etc.
o You have experience in building custom automated testing frameworks (as opposed to writing single test-cases)
o You enjoy working in a fast-paced learning environment with an aptitude for solving complex problems.
What you can expect in this role:
• Constantly learn new tools and techniques, primarily in the test automation space
• Apply test automation expertise to help different digital platforms within Jio in achieving faster testing cycles, that ultimately result in faster product releases
• Build and maintain custom automated testing frameworks for multiple application platforms and devices, like mobile apps (Android and iOS), web apps, desktop apps, or proprietary set-topbox apps.
• Brainstorm to come-up with automation testing strategies and test-data management for testing complex systems with multiple moving parts. For example, what should be unit-tested, what should be integration-tested, what can be tested in parallel, what must be tested sequentially, and so, on (ref: “testing pyramid”)
• Setup and maintain CI test scripts
• Create and manage test reports
• Provide detailed and effective bug reports
• Working along with product development teams to help reproduce and debug hard-to-replicate issues
• Mentor and help in on-boarding other team-members
B.Tech/B.E./PG in any Specialization
1-7 years with minimum 6 months experience in API test automation and UI test automation.
Skill Tags :
API Test Automation * Karate * RESTAssured * Framework designing * Test Data
Management * Running locally & in CI *Logging* System Test Automation
using Selenium WebDriver *Java *Test Strateg
# Ability to create test automation frameworks from scratch such as RestAssured, JUnit, and TestNG.
# Knowledge in mobile automation tools such as Espresso, Appium.
# Experience with implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
# Integrate automated tests execution into the software development process.
# Knowledge of statistical methods, models, processes and developing automated testing solutions to validate the outcome.
# Hands on experience with one or more version control systems such as Github, Gitlab, Perforce
# Continuously evolve testing practices to decrease defect density and gage release quality with relevant metrics
# Excellent verbal and written communication skills
# Deep proficiency in JAVA or other object-oriented programming language.
# Working knowledge of testing scalable web-services based on REST/XML/JSON.
# Proficient in Database concepts and hands on experience with PL/SQL.
# BS/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
- Create test cases by evaluating the product requirements.
- Perform Front end testing of Web application & Mobile device
- Provide feedback to Product Managers & developers around the test outcomes.
- The candidate should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills besides competent in executing test cases and is passionate about quality.
- Must possess excellent skills in Java , Selenium & Appium.
- Must automate the business flows with good coding standards.
- High user empathy and customer obsession
- Strong Knowledge of SDLC
- Java, Appium , Selenium,TestNG ,Maven & Git Þ& API Automation ( RestAssured)
PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
- Perform Test Automations, including creation & management of test scenarios, documentation, and coding tests.
- Environment set up for testing scenarios
- Create & manage automation reports and regularly communicate the same to the team.
- Work on deployments and resolve any level issues for the system.
- Own the end-to-end quality of the product, sign off releases to production.
- Develop an automated integration test suite that exercises all aspects of the product.
- Investigate and analyze root causes of technical issues and document software defects.
- Help with the integration of tests with Continuous Integration and Build Environment.
- Own quality test reporting and signing off process
- Strong programming skills (C++, Java, Python, and UI automation tools) and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or CQL.
- Hands-on experience on more of TestNG, JUnit, Spring Test, Java testing, etc. OR If you are a motivated developer who wants to move to test.
- Customer Obsession - you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you're able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicate everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Ability to come up with, document, and code test scenarios & test cases.
Technical Skills: (must have)
● Sound understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
● Hands-on experience with writing Automation test scripts for Mobile Apps and Web Apps using any of the industry standard Automation framework such as Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, Appium, Calabash, Magneto Testing, etc.
● Familiarity with programming script languages supported by the Test Automation Frameworks (example: Java, C# for Selenium)
● Hands-on experience with any of the bug tracking tools(e.g. GitLab, Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine, Mantis etc.)
● Excellent analytical skills.
● Hands-on with defect logging and test reporting mechanism
Additional Skills: (nice to have)
● Knowledge of performance testing tools such as
● Understanding of CI/CD/CT
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES : Key accountability of QA Automation Engineer will be to setup QA process, create test plans, write documentations, build test automation suites and ensure Quality of web and mobile apps by manual and automation testing.
● QA and Documentation
○ Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
○ Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
○ Adapt, design, develop and execute automation scripts for web and mobile platform
○ Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
○ Manage and Troubleshooting automation software
○ Install and set up databases and backup applications to prevent errors and protect against data loss.
○ Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
○ Work closely with development team to reproduce and fix bugs/issues
● Post-delivery participation - Training and User Feedback
○ Participate in user feedback sessions to identify and understand user requirements
○ Work closely with support team and participate in user training session
Our Infrastructure team is looking for an excellent Senior Software Developer in Test to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Design, develop and improve the automation infrastructure to enable continuous delivery & deployment
• Automate application flows and features to report the test data & test results in a clear and concise manner
• Continuously improve the automation infrastructure that is stable, maintainable and easily scalable
• Collaborate with Engineering, QA, Data Science, DevOps and Customer Success team(s)
• Collaborate with product architect/feature-owners to identify automation/test requirements during early stages of feature definition
• Self-driven, passionate, and constantly research and suggest latest technologies
Qualifications and Technical skills:
• At least 5 years of software development experience, with at least 2 years of specific experience in writing automation framework(s)
• Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with one or more of Java/Python/similar languages with solid scripting experience.
• An understanding of how to automate UI test sequences (using tools like Selenium Web driver, TestNG etc.) and is aware of the tools to accomplish the task
• Experience working in Linux environment.
• Expertise in validating REST APIs, backend application flow logic with good debugging skills
• Demonstrable experience with usage of automation test frameworks for web, web services and experience in developing test suites from scratch
• Excellent communication, strong organizational, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Passionate about keeping the product’s quality bar at an extremely high level at all times
• Ability to work in a fast-paced agile work environment
• Engineering degree in a related field
• Exposure to Cloud (AWS) based SaaS platforms
• Good understanding of agile methodology and software development and test life cycle
• Exposure to defect management tools like JIRA
Why Join us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our customer processes and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation plan, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates
- 6+ Years of experience in Automaton Testing
- QA Automation Tester (with Selenium and Appium)
- Hands on experience in Selenium
- Hood hands on experience in Java
- 2 Years of Hands on experience in Appium Testing for Android and iOS Native
- The candidate is required to have hands-on experience (2yrs +) with Appium automation for Android and iOS native applications.