- Strong analytical skills -ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code
- Minimum 3 years of experience in React(at least 3 projects)and familiar with modern React (Hooks, Context API)
- At least one PWA project
- Deep knowledge of Typescript (at least 2 years)
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Used to writing automated tests with tools like Jest & Cypress
- Working with a ticketing tool like Jira
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile Development
- Experiences with NodeJS is a plus
- Experiences with Monorepositorys and Nx is a plus
About Evora IT Solutions
About the Role
Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager and as a member of the Development team at IDC, the Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for delivering quality and performant software and design to handle the vast array of use cases that our customers have today. This role is responsible for Developing Software Solutions by learning information needs, discussing with managers, studying systems flow, data usage, finding problem areas and coming up with solutions & following the software development lifecycle.
- Responsible for technical development of multiple projects & products
- Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
- Transforming Logic to Code
- Designing and developing UI front end Technologies.
- Working on web application development
- Developing products by using different technologies
- Doing optimization of Code
- Working on Debugging and fixing Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web by using best practices
- Making sure that Web applications are secure
- DevOps transformation using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other team members & Leaders to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
- Minimum 5+ years of recent experience in building products on cloud
- Working experience of Redux is essential
- Experience in UI development with minimum two enterprise grade JS frameworks like Angular 4+, VueJS, ReactJs or others– Proven track record of having designed and deployed large scale & low latency cloud-based systems
- Strong experience in architecting and building multi-threaded, distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills.
- Extensive experience of mentoring junior engineers to success.
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and AWS/Azure cloud services is essential
- Hands on experience of building products for unix systems in addition to windows is good to have
- Very good communicator
Engineering graduate or higher from Tier I or Tier II colleges.
• Design and code features for the website application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
• Ship features in fast-moving agile sprints.
• Work closely with Backend, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
• Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
Skills: Must have:
• Good understanding of asynchronous programming, callback, and closures.
• Understanding of stateless application
• Good knowledge of CSS and its pre-processors like SASS/LESS
• Good understanding of server-side templates.
• Experience with creating cross-browser compatible web apps
• Should be Strong in MySql / Postgres database.
• Strong hold in Data structure and processing JSON
Good to have
• Basic knowledge of CI, CD
• Intermediate knowledge in any cloud services(AWS, GCP)
• Familiar with testing frameworks like Mocha, Cypress
4+ years of experience building Front end web applications
- Deep understanding of the ReactJS, Redux state container, Webpack module bundler
- Delivery of technical solutions with clean, well-tested code
- Be an active part of the engineering community team and collaborating with other developers
- You have solid experience working in an agile development environment
- Demonstrable experience with RESTful APIs and JSON
- HTML 5 and CSS 3 as part of theming real-world projects
- Understanding of pre-processed CSS platforms such as Sass or Less.
- Proficiency in UI Prototyping Tools like Invision, Sketch, Adobe Experience Design etc.
- Good knowledge of responsive web design and experience with Git or other source control systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced with micro-service architecture
- Strong ability to debug code
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Developing new user-facing features using Next.JS
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum cross-platform UX and performance optimization
- 3+ years of experience with a thorough understanding of Next.JS and its core principles
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of web optimization and SEO practices.
- Experience with mobile responsiveness.
- Knowledge of any CSS library/framework such as Bootstrap, Tailwind.
- Experience developing component-driven UIs with strong fundamental CSS skills
- Experience with popular Next.JS workflows (Such as: Vercel Platform)
- Experience in building fast and SEO friendly websites
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processers like SCSS is a plus
- Knowledge of the complete MERN stack is a plus
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Know-how with regard to front-end tooling such as webpack, Babel etc
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with agile development practices like code review, regression testing, and continuous deployment
How we work?
- Microsoft Teams is our go to tool for daily communication
- We conduct daily standups and team meetings over Teams
- We encourage open discussion and debate, and place tremendous value on ownership and founder mindset.
- We value: design + amazing UI/UX, documentation, To-Do lists and Data based decision.
- We're distributed but not alone! We might be working around the world but we believe in the value in getting to know each other outside of working hours
- We get together for a bi-weekly townhall and frequent destressing session with a certified healer!
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% remote workplace model
- Health Insurance of Rs. 3L
- Top performers eligible for attractive equity options
- Mental Health Consultations with heyy app.
- Company sponsored upskilling courses
- Growth Hours: 40 hours every year
- The chance to give back with 40 hours for community causes
- Fun company retreats twice a year
- Access to a Financial Advisor
You are a ReactJS / React Native Developer passionate about building world-class mobile and web applications with performant backend and glitch-free experience. You will be part of a team which will be delivering technology that enhances the in-app experience for our users and enables our development team s to build mobile apps easier, faster and more efficient. You will build compelling and engaging applications for Web and Mobile platforms. Employing your experience in latest ReactJS, React Native, HTML / CSS / Flexbox with discipline in collaboration and pair programming. Our clientele majorly comprises of BFSI companies, so experience in Financial Applications and enterprise data security will be a big-plus.
• Contribute to an Agile team to build web and mobile applications, APIs, SDKs and other tools as required
• Collaborate with various teams within Iorta to realize the requirements for the project and
Rapidly deliver iterative solutions
• Provide task plans and follow trends in technology and suggest new approaches to application design and development
• Review and evaluate designs for compliance with development guidelines
•. Implement best practices and methods to improve the development process within the
team and organization
- Implement Visual Designs in standards compliant, clean markup (HTML5/CSS3/JS)
- Develop responsive designs and thoroughly test cross browser compatibility of all product interfaces
- Identify and research new UI technologies
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces
- Assist in building wireframes/prototypes
- Make data driven decisions based on analytics to improve user engage
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from designers and the backend team.
- Ready to explore and perform tasks that are out of your own pool of expertise
- Fulfil several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Make pages optimized for both performance as well as SEO
- Expert in making scalable and modular Front End code
- Good experience in making Progressive Web Apps
- Knowledge of cross browsers & devices development issues and inconsistencies
- Good knowledge and experience in ReactJS and Server Side Rendering
- Experience in setting up & running task runners like Gulp & Webpack
- Experience in CSS pre and post processors like SASS/Stylus & PostCSS (we use SASS combined with PostCSS) & BEM style coding
- Experience in creating transitions/animations at 60fps especially on mobiles