Greetings from People First!!!
We are hiring for the position of Automation Tester for one of a US Product based company.
Skills: Automation Testing, Postman, Cypress, API Testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer science or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
- 2+ years of hands-on experience implementing an automation framework of front-end, back-end, and REST API services\applications.
- Experience in leading test automation practices for Agile and DevOps teams across an agile environment.
- Experience and strong understanding of automation tools such as Selenium Web driver, SoapUI, Client UFT, and JMeter.
- Hands-on experience in unit test frameworks like NUnit/ MS Test.
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Test Rails to log bugs and test results.
- Working knowledge and experience of Agile with Scrum methodology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Team player as well as a self-starter who needs little supervision. Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and foster a team-oriented, results-driven culture.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
• Ability to create test plans from business requirements and technical specifications.
• Demonstration work experience in API Testing using Postman.
• Strong Knowledge of Zephyr Scale in Jira for UI testing.
• Advanced technical QA experience.
• Knowledge of best practices, procedures and software development lifecycle.
• Solid understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and associated methodologies.
• Solid understanding of SQL/SQL queries and automated testing, preferred.
• Ability to create test plans from business requirements or technical specifications.
• Strong skills that promote and facilitate the performance of project team members.
• Prioritizes and uses time efficiently; develops realistic action plans
• Highly flexible and able to make quick assessments of needs and priorities.
• Initiative to recognize and resolve problems.
• Familiarity with Automation Testing.
• Excellent communication skills and experience communicating with a variety of staff levels.
• Experience communicating plans and reporting status to both team, executive management and pertinent stakeholders.
• Advanced Skills in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Regular attendance is required.
An excellent opportunity to work in product testing team.
Rishabh Software, an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 20 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Product division is relatively new and comes with a start-up culture where long path is been and being constructed for developing reliable & scalable product/s.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara & Bangalore) we serve qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
Please find the below JD.
- You will ensure the robustness of the Product’s automation initiatives before they can be distributed to internal clients & external users.
- You will carry out functional integration testing between the company’s applications, products, and services.
- Success in this role will be determined by your ability to successfully perform end-to-end testing of automation processes.
- Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions, test data and test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Use various tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium
- Design, Execute and analyse automation test scripts & test results for Web applications
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA
- Support during production deployment of applications and perform “validation testing”
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in similar roles
- In depth understanding and hands-on experience of Selenium (IDE/Webdriver) OR Cypress
- Experience in automation of functional test cases of products or applications implemented using Angular or React or Vue
- Hands-on experience working on API Testing using a tool like Postman, SOAPUI etc.
- Experience in performance testing and bench marking the product performance under certain constraints using JMeter,LoadRunner, NeoLoad, LoadView, etc.. This is an added advantage.
- Ability to identify risks and errors in applications
- Knowledge of behaviour driven development/test driven development
- Must remain updated with current and emerging trends in related sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with testing Web Services (REST, SOAP APIs)
• Proficiency in Selenium web driver, Java, TestNG, JUnit, XML, JSON, JDBC - must
• Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed
• Experience in developing test case automation efforts; designing,
developing and maintaining test automation frameworks
• Expertise in CI pipeline builds, preferably using Jenkins or Hudson
• API Automation testing including working experience with unit test automation frameworks
• Experience testing under Linux or Unix OS
• Both white and black box testing experience
• Experience working on a successful agile development team
• Strong Software Test engineering methodology and process expertise
• Strong debugging, problem-solving, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
• BTech or BE degree in computer science or computer engineering
Avegen is a digital healthcare company empowering individuals to take control of their health and supporting healthcare professionals in delivering life-changing care. Avegen’s core product, HealthMachine®, is a cloud-hosted, next-generation digital healthcare engine for pioneers in digital healthcare, including healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies, to deploy high-quality robust digital care solutions efficiently and effectively. We are ISO27001, ISO13485, and Cyber essentials certified; compliant with NHS Data protection toolkit and GDPR.
We are looking for a Mobile Automation Tester who is passionate in Mobile App Automation and works in one or more mobile automation frameworks.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically.
- Build test automation frameworks.
- Work in an agile development environment where developers and testers work closely together to ensure requirements are met.
- Design, document, manage and execute test cases, sets, and suites.
- Work in cross-functional project teams that include Development, Marketing, Usability, Software Quality Assurance, Customer Learning, and Support.
- Review test cases and automate whenever possible. -Educate team members on test automation and drive adoption.
- Integrate automated test cases into nightly build systems.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Experience in Mobile Testing. IOS automation and Android automation.
- Experience & knowledge of tools like JIRA, Selenium , Postman, Web and App test automation.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
Good to Have Skills:
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines like (Jenkins, Circle CI).
- API, DB Automation.
- Excellent scripting experience.
● Candidates with Bachelor / Master's degree would be preferred
▪ Able to demonstrate good technical & problem-solving skills
▪ Possess relevant hands-on experience with developing automation scripts using tools like protractor, selenium, rest
assured, cucumber, POM model, etc.
▪ Should be ready to explore, learn and develop solutions for problems
● Hands-on coding on Java/ GoLang, primarily for testing.
● Hands-on experience on more of TestNG, JUnit, Spring Test, GoLang testing, etc. OR
If you are a motivated developer who wants to move to testing.
● Ability to find bottlenecks & thresholds in existing code with the help of automation
● Understanding of Object Oriented Design.
● Crisp understanding of various testing methodologies and categories.
● Ability to come up with, document and code test scenarios & test cases.
● Experience of working on ‘Agile + DevOps’ process management methodology.
● Experience in using one or more of RestAssured, SuperTest, Postman, Swagger.
Good To Have :
● Experience in using mocking frameworks
● Experience in using API testing frameworks
● Experience in Performance testing frameworks and the ability to design performance
● Experience in some scripting languages, like Shell, Python etc.
● Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
● Valid US Business visa
Roles & Responsibilities :
● Perform Test Automations, including creation & management of test scenarios,
documentation and coding tests.
● Environment set up for testing applications across channels like Web, Mobile and
Desktop as well as backend applications involving large scale data migration
● Create & manage automation reports and regularly communicate the same to the
● Work with deployments teams and resolve any level issues for the system.
We are a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Our offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
- Get an excellent grasp on testing complex microservices systems, web and mobile based applications with reference to database and other back-end systems
- Develop and maintain automation frameworks for large scale real time server side systems
- Own the non-functional testing such as Performance, Scale, Longevity, Security, High Availability, Disaster Recovery aspects of a 24x7 system
- Participate in the performance testing, upgrade/migration activities, POC of framework/tools for automation
- Work on end to end testing of feature/products which involve both manual(which will act as a prequel to automation) and automation testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline)
- 3+ years of experience as SDET/Developer
- Strong analytical and problem solving and communication(both verbal and written)skills
- Have exposure to frameworks like Rest assured, Selenium and Appium
- Exposure to AWS or any other cloud ecosystem
- Good exposure to GIT, Jenkins or similar tools
- You are driven to do all kinds of destructive testing
- You are passionate for Automation First approach
- You are hands-on and stay up to date with the latest technologies
- You love problem solving and attention to detail
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keeps us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You have hybrid working, flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons, Uber Credits, Travel allowance & Covid Programs
- Group Mediclaim and Term Life Insurances
- 24x7 counselling support and a lot more benefits to support you at the time of need
- Exciting Reward and Recognition programs
- Aside all above, you will work with some great peers, colleagues and mentors
Software QA Engineer
Infilect, a leader in visual-intelligence for worldwide retail, is looking for an experienced tester (2-4 years) who is at home within Agile, being embedded in a product delivery team, with an inquisitive desire to dig into the unknowns of the software.
Infilect is founded by two PhDs and ex-IBM-Research-Scientists to build scalable visual-AI systems to make the world a better place. Infilect ( https://www.infilect.com ) builds state of the art cloud and AI applications for the worldwide retail industry. We process images and videos at scale and in real-time in order to solve retail supply-chain problems, and make an environmentally sustainable net-positive impact on the world. We are driven by the promise of AI and software technology to save time, save cost, save energy, and improve user experience for businesses and consumers all over the world.
- Software Testing: You will continuously improve the quality of Infilect Technologies web and mobile apps in a cross-functional team with developers, designers, copywriters, product managers and help the team with building high quality software products
- Showing your work and talking about testing and the value of testing
- Conduct exploratory and regression testing to monitor the overall quality of our platform. Document as a basis for decision making and QA cycles planning.
- Catch and triage bugs; i.e. replicate and document reported bugs, as well as discuss issues found during testing with the developers and stakeholders.
- Engage in team discussions on product features, technical design sessions, planning and other agile ceremonies.
- Be forthcoming in providing user experience feedback, while acknowledging the distinction between bugs, defects and suggestions for improvement.
- Systematize test flows; i.e. document features and test plans; investigate and define when features break; define how testing of the platform is done - including the development of test cases and test paths as well as scripting and potentially automating the process where possible
- Communicating to the rest of the team in case of breaking bugs, handling post-mortem of these, and making sure regression tests are set up to avoid the same issues arising repeatedly
- Apply a user perspective and define user test cases and make sure new features live up to these expectations before release
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for web applications.
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for Mobile applications.
- API automation using Robot Framework.
- Perform peer code reviews of automated tests
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- You love software testing and thrive on making software better
- You've got strong opinions on software testing and general software quality concepts.
- You pay attention to detail to an extreme degree, and you are thorough and methodical in your approach
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- You’re comfortable discussing product requirements with product owners and testing approach with developers
- Experience in exploratory and context driven testing.
- Should have hands-on experience in testing Web/mobile applications on various platforms, device form factors and edge scenarios.
- Should have experience with Jira or other Bug tracking tools.
- Able to analyze requirements thoroughly and write clear, concise test cases.
- You are comfortable with Postman for exploring and testing API’s.
- Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Selenium for automating browser-based apps
- Good to have: Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Appium for automating native apps on iOS & Android (Optional)
- Well versed with Usability, Functional, System, Regression and Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Should have experience with VCS like GIT
- Strong knowledge of Python/Java programming.
- Work on a problem that will have positive impact on millions of users
- Work with well experienced computer scientists
- Lively and highly collaborative environment
We have a great and open culture where you can have immense learning, get exposed to product development and customer growth, and get high rewards over time. We warmly welcome candidates who have the right attitude and the right skill sets to join our core team.
As a Automation Tester, one should designs automated tests to check the functionality of web and
mobile applications, writes scripts, installs testing protocols, and provides effective test automation
solutions. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base.
You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
1. 4+ years of Automation testing experience
2. Demonstrated ability to perform and manage test execution activities.
3. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the team and all stakeholders.
5. Strong knowledge of agile process and Kanban framework.
6. Experience on API Automation using RestAssured library
7. Strong Automation experience (Selenium with Java) as well as BDD(Cucumber)
8. DevOps experience will be preferred (Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket)
9. Experience in cloud preferrable -AWS( or Azure/GCP Cloud)
Good To Have
• Good command of English
• Work leading a team of testers(manual/ automation)
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
• Relocation opportunities
- Create, maintain, and execute automated test cases for APIs and web services
- Discover, analyze, and document defects in our Jira system
- Create and maintain automation frameworks using Object Oriented concepts and basic design patterns
- Create, maintain, and execute test scripts, analyze and communicate test results using Appium and Selenium
- Create API and web services automated tests using Java, Postman, SOAP UI, Jmeter, REST assured, or similar tools
- Mentor QA resources in test automation
- Provide the Team Lead with effort estimates and progress reports
- Minimum 7 years of experience with backend automation with technologies like RESTful APIs, Web Services Java, Postman, SOAP UI, Jmeter, REST assured
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Java and Core Java
- Minimum 7 years of experience in QA
- Experience with tools such as Appium, Selenium, and/or XCUI test
- Experience using Git and CI tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with mobile app testing on iOS and Android
- Experience with testing web apps/websites
- Great communication skills
- Ability to contribute to improving QA best practices
Currently, we are looking for the below positions:
- Mobile QA automation engineers
- Expertise in Selenium, Appium, API testing
- Java language is preferred
- Would be expected to do manual testing as part of their role
- Design, develop and maintain automation framework, system, and functional test suites and contribute to Database platform development.
- Test the product for performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Fix defects identified via testing in the Database platform.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioral characteristics of the products you test.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Define and inspire changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from tests and customer issues.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases. Be a champion for our customers.
- Go above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in the company platform.
- Strong programming skills (C++, Java, Python, and UI automation tools) and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or CQL.
- Professional experience in Databases and/or Distributed Systems.
- Customer Obsession you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- You judge our own success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicate everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with BS in CS or equivalent technical degree.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment.
- Have expertise with automation and build tools such as Selenium, JMeter, and Jenkins.
- Thrive on working on open source technologies.